Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,724 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

Gaza War: IDF Uncovers Double Life Of Al-jazeera's Journalist, Muhammad Wishah - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Gaza War: IDF Uncovers Double Life Of Al-jazeera's Journalist, Muhammad Wishah (52004 Views)

IDF Uncovers Top Secret Hamas Data Center Right Under UNRWA’s HQ(photos) / Gaza War: IDF Forces Take Over Hamas Parliament ( Pics) / Shireen Abu Akleh, Al Jazeera Journalist Shot Dead By Israeli Forces (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gaza War: IDF Uncovers Double Life Of Al-jazeera's Journalist, Muhammad Wishah by bizzibodi(m): 12:18pm On Feb 17
I said it before most of those Palestinians medics,Al Jazeera journalist are Hamas there command centers are in d hospitals,IDF should not allow any journalist close to d warfront,they are spies given information to Hamas.
Even most Hamas are disguising as medics & journalist ,using ambulances to escape/evade IDF unsluaght....they think they are wiser than Israel.
Re: Gaza War: IDF Uncovers Double Life Of Al-jazeera's Journalist, Muhammad Wishah by olawonder(m): 12:28pm On Feb 17
Beverlyjean:

U arecsaying nonsense... they dint lease, I meant " they left"... now imagine there's a war going on in ur village, and u guys fled , just like what the fulani is doing to benue ... and the fulani gave that land to the ijaws after u guys fled ... then the igbos come thru to conquer the fulanis that gave that land to the ijaws ( land that's originally owned by the benue people ... now the igbos decide not to displace the ijaws , but instead decide to give back the benue people that were chased away part of their land , and decide to even give them an empty region that the ijaws dint even occupy ... same land that was once occupied by the Egyptians for some time and left ... they never had an issue with the Egyptians... but the moment the Israelis were given back part of their land , the evil Muslim brothers started to attack them left right and center , cos they believe that only Muslims should occupy that spot... a land that is originally owned by Israel... they attacked Israel first and Israel responded.... if u are a Christian, that is the same promise land God gave the Jews when they were enslaved in Egypt... the red sea that moses parted is the border that Palestinians occupy today ... part of Palestine is canaan land that Joshua took the isrealites ... if not for the ottoman empire that conquered them that made them runaway from their land , do u think Palestinians will be there today ?? They ran to different parts of Europe and after what Hitler did to them... the British decided to bring them back to their original land , after they , the British conquered the Turks( ottoman empire) ...History of that land csnt be selected to suit u and ur type ...if u wanna talk about history, then u go to the very beginning and not from the middle ... Palestinians are originally from Lebanon and Jordan, they should go back to their original land ... but Israel even agreed to leave a large portion of their original land for them , but they are still not satisfied...
The west creates Israel in that region for their own strategic interests, they’ve confirmed that multiple times. All of these ppl killing and destroying the Palestinian areas to occupy the lands are not Jews, they don’t believe in God… they kill both Muslims and Christians indiscriminately to maintain dominance! Know where u stand and stop taking sides blindly!

1 Like

Re: Gaza War: IDF Uncovers Double Life Of Al-jazeera's Journalist, Muhammad Wishah by BrighterSyde: 12:50pm On Feb 17
Honoredeblazac:

In your mind, you think that you will make heaven while you are here supporting the killing of innocent women and children. Dont you think it’s safer to not say these things as you don’t know if it will annoy the lord?

What about the innocent women and children killed by hamas and the over 3000 bombs sent to Israel in October that escalated the situation?
Re: Gaza War: IDF Uncovers Double Life Of Al-jazeera's Journalist, Muhammad Wishah by Jeyun: 12:52pm On Feb 17
olawonder:

The west creates Israel in that region for their own strategic interests, they’ve confirmed that multiple times. All of these ppl killing and destroying the Palestinian areas to occupy the lands are not Jews, they don’t believe in God… they kill both Muslims and Christians indiscriminately to maintain dominance! Know where u stand and stop taking sides blindly!
yea they are not Jews they are from Nigeria somewhere around cotonuo axis
Re: Gaza War: IDF Uncovers Double Life Of Al-jazeera's Journalist, Muhammad Wishah by Jeyun: 12:59pm On Feb 17
Namigotalktru:

You haven’t seen anything. That has always been your problem. As usual you stay praising the most inhumane and criminal behaviours, just wait until the same behaviour you praise is visited on you. We will be here listening to you wail.
Oga will you keep quiet and cage those bandits first that is ravaging your people if at all you have the capacity to do that before forming woke on SE.
Re: Gaza War: IDF Uncovers Double Life Of Al-jazeera's Journalist, Muhammad Wishah by Munamu: 1:56pm On Feb 17
Righteousness2:
Terrorists sympathizers what do you Have to say?
Journalist by day! Terrorists by Nite.
When ISRAEL STRIKES them, you begin to scream " INNOCENT CIVILIANS".

These are people giving you figures of innocent civilians killed.

One thing I Love about " the Apple of God's eyes" , is that they are Focused on their assignment and hitting the targets.

They are not carried away by noise and propagandas here and there I

You are not a true xtian. Your support for isreal establishes you as a Pharisee. The message of the Lord Jesus is above the doctrine you are proffessing. Jesus came for the lost sheep. So both isrealites and Hamas are his children. If you can't preach the love message required from you as a xtian, pls stop cruxifiying Christ again.

Victory upon Victory upon Victory to ISRAEL.
GOD BLESS ISRAEL.
Re: Gaza War: IDF Uncovers Double Life Of Al-jazeera's Journalist, Muhammad Wishah by seunayantokun(m): 2:01pm On Feb 17
Imka:
The Israeli government gave me a budget,” the retired brigadier general confessed, “and the military government gives to the mosques.”

“Hamas, to my great regret, is Israel’s creation,” Avner Cohen, a former Israeli religious affairs official who worked in Gaza for more than two decades, told the Wall Street Journal in 2009. Back in the mid-1980s, Cohen even wrote an official report to his superiors warning them not to play divide-and-rule in the Occupied Territories, by backing Palestinian Islamists against Palestinian secularists.
What do you think powerful countries do? They certainly would not be responsible for creating Hamas, but they would use Palestinians against Palestinians and win. If Hamas had wanted peace in Gaza, wouldn't have come to this treatment. Hamas is primarily an enemy outfit just like their secular counterpart(s). They should have opted out and embraced peace so as to enjoy life in the land offered them.
If you care to know, I should tell you that the destructive mentality of born-to-rule which has turned fulani Muslims in Nigeria into terrorists, sympathisers and sponsors of terrorism who are bent on a selfdestruct fulanisation agenda has the backing of some world powers. After they have used them, they will be discarded and destroyed by their 'godfathers'. Only useful idiots are available for murderous agenda. They are interested in power and economic benefits, but you are always interested in carrying religion on your head like gala.
Re: Gaza War: IDF Uncovers Double Life Of Al-jazeera's Journalist, Muhammad Wishah by Mubieey: 2:02pm On Feb 17
Righteousness2:

One thing I Love about " the Apple of God's eyes" , is that they are Focused on their assignment and hitting the targets.

They are not carried away by noise and propagandas here and there

GOD BLESS ISRAEL.

It doesn’t change the fact they committed war crimes and genocides , May Almighty God the lord of earth and heaven destroy Israel and it’s allies
Re: Gaza War: IDF Uncovers Double Life Of Al-jazeera's Journalist, Muhammad Wishah by Mubieey: 2:07pm On Feb 17
Newton2024:
Journalists by day, terrorists by night. Muslim terrorists and their sympathizers think Israel is like Nigeria.

Israel are also having their own, that is a war the only thing is that if you are against someone you called him terrorist
Re: Gaza War: IDF Uncovers Double Life Of Al-jazeera's Journalist, Muhammad Wishah by Wallade(m): 3:29pm On Feb 17
Holiness2100:

https://www.i24news.tv/en/news/israel-at-war/1707687310-al-jazeera-journalist-moonlighting-as-hamas-terrorist

We can't be fooled by media trials sponsored by IDF and welcomed by their followers.

If the Al Jazeera journalist is suspected to be a terrorist, get him arrested and tried in a competent and unbiased court of law.

This accusation is no justification for the genocide that Israel has been executing against Palestinians. Israel is the one killing women, children and unarmed civilians yet trying to like a god judging some terrorist called Hamas. Are those kids that Israel murdered, in mass, Hamas or terrorists?

1 Like

Re: Gaza War: IDF Uncovers Double Life Of Al-jazeera's Journalist, Muhammad Wishah by Wallade(m): 3:31pm On Feb 17
Newton2024:
Journalists by day, terrorists by night. Muslim terrorists and their sympathizers think Israel is like Nigeria.

Israel IDF forces disguise as medical practicioners to infiltrate and attack civilians in hospitals in Gaza strip.

What do we call that: part IDF and part medical practicioners?
Re: Gaza War: IDF Uncovers Double Life Of Al-jazeera's Journalist, Muhammad Wishah by Wallade(m): 3:35pm On Feb 17
EverythingPhone:
That Al Jazeera sef
Then be terrorist station
They are terrorist apologists

I prefer OGTV to Al jazeerah

You don't have to watch Al Jazeera, you can watch CNN or BBC.

This is a campaign to discredit the character of Al Jazeera. I completely understand the warfare tactics deployed by Israel.

Israel needs to prove the allegations in a competent court of law or forever shut up.

Israel is a terrorist nation. Israel is a group of murderous people.

1 Like

Re: Gaza War: IDF Uncovers Double Life Of Al-jazeera's Journalist, Muhammad Wishah by Arielle: 3:50pm On Feb 17
Righteousness2:

They are not carried away by noise and propagandas here and there

GOD BLESS ISRAEL.
You are a certified i.diot, a usele.ss religious bigot and a quite daft person. "Apple of God's eyes" indeed. People like you make me sick.
Re: Gaza War: IDF Uncovers Double Life Of Al-jazeera's Journalist, Muhammad Wishah by luckyz4rea(m): 4:03pm On Feb 17
Honoredeblazac:

In your mind, you think that you will make heaven while you are here supporting the killing of innocent women and children. Dont you think it’s safer to not say these things as you don’t know if it will annoy the lord?

Don’t you think it will annoy the Lord to think/conclude that someone won’t make? Doesn’t that put you in the same shoe?
Re: Gaza War: IDF Uncovers Double Life Of Al-jazeera's Journalist, Muhammad Wishah by ogmask: 4:05pm On Feb 17
Gamezi:
There’s no winning in War.. despite the rage russia invades ukrain…it more than a year now Ukrain still standing… same goes to hamas with the dealth toll all day they’re still fighting

The idea isn't to conquer but to bring Ukraine to ruins over time which Russia has achieved.
Ukraine will take many years to recover. If Russia had rushed to crush Ukraine it would amount to occupying a sovereign nation however, opting to prolong the co flick on Ukraine's territory is just a war.
Re: Gaza War: IDF Uncovers Double Life Of Al-jazeera's Journalist, Muhammad Wishah by PoliticalChinex(m): 5:18pm On Feb 17
Imka:
The Israeli government gave me a budget,” the retired brigadier general confessed, “and the military government gives to the mosques.”

“Hamas, to my great regret, is Israel’s creation,” Avner Cohen, a former Israeli religious affairs official who worked in Gaza for more than two decades, told the Wall Street Journal in 2009. Back in the mid-1980s, Cohen even wrote an official report to his superiors warning them not to play divide-and-rule in the Occupied Territories, by backing Palestinian Islamists against Palestinian secularists.

MUMU
Re: Gaza War: IDF Uncovers Double Life Of Al-jazeera's Journalist, Muhammad Wishah by MrGerald(m): 9:41pm On Feb 17
post=128491431:
This is getting outta hands.
All terrorists (both boko and ipob) kidnappers, the evil ones among the herdsmen, criminals will never end well in this nation,
They all will never end well in life.
Stop referring to Ipob as terrorist, no where in the world they refer to them as one, or if so why are they still giving asylum in their name?
Re: Gaza War: IDF Uncovers Double Life Of Al-jazeera's Journalist, Muhammad Wishah by Eneye4me: 10:23pm On Feb 17
Beverlyjean:
All Palestinians are terrorists...they should Nuke them out of the face of earth... every living thing there should be kiled
May the cause Of Almighty Allah be upon Ur entire household. U are evil.
Re: Gaza War: IDF Uncovers Double Life Of Al-jazeera's Journalist, Muhammad Wishah by Beverlyjean(f): 10:25pm On Feb 17
Eneye4me:
May the cause Of Almighty Allah be upon Ur entire household. U are evil.

The curse is already following u terrorists ...God of Israel is dealing with u sub humans .... Israel doing a fantastic job to destroy u religious terrorists
Re: Gaza War: IDF Uncovers Double Life Of Al-jazeera's Journalist, Muhammad Wishah by Mccullum: 7:41am On Feb 18
Jeyun:
see them one original Muslims no dey gree them sight moon.

Journalist by day terrorist at night

Any Palestinians fighting against Israel are not terrorists, they're resistance groups.

Freedom fighters always views by their oppressors as a terrorist group. It's normal tactics of oppressor and her sympathizers.
Re: Gaza War: IDF Uncovers Double Life Of Al-jazeera's Journalist, Muhammad Wishah by Goodlady(f): 5:39pm On Feb 18
Imka:

Get they are still following the script of this pedophile below.
It's obvious terrorists are just terrorists. No justification for their barbaric acts and their disastrous end is so justifiable!
Nuke on all terrörists including their sympathisers like you in Nigeria!

Re: Gaza War: IDF Uncovers Double Life Of Al-jazeera's Journalist, Muhammad Wishah by Goodlady(f): 5:42pm On Feb 18
Honoredeblazac:

If he doesn't make heaven it's no big deal. At least he was sure to stand against islamists and terrorists! The destruction of Hamas, Fulani herdsmen disrupting Nigeria and any islámists is a joy to behold!
You can channel ya complain to this peado below!

Re: Gaza War: IDF Uncovers Double Life Of Al-jazeera's Journalist, Muhammad Wishah by omobolarinwa1(m): 12:13pm On Feb 19
Honoredeblazac:

You dey mind the werey fake pastor feeling gallivanting like PA to Jesus. He knew me and he won't dare reply me because i know him more than you all.do here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Obama Expels Russian Diplomats / Xenophobic Attacks: Enough Is Enough - President Ramaphosa Of South Africa / Zambian Minister On His Knees As President Lungu Talks To Him (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.