Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,024 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

LP: Abure Surrounded By Thugs, Forced Me To Sign Docs - Ex-acting Chair, Lebeke - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LP: Abure Surrounded By Thugs, Forced Me To Sign Docs - Ex-acting Chair, Lebeke (17377 Views)

LP: Abure Signed MoU To Leave In June 2023, I Have No Personal Ambition - Ajaero / Ministerial Slot: PDP To Decide Wike’s Fate Monday – Acting Chair / Suspension: Ayu Heads To Court As PDP Appoints Acting Chair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LP: Abure Surrounded By Thugs, Forced Me To Sign Docs - Ex-acting Chair, Lebeke by Omobude244: 8:12am On Feb 17
nairalanda1:

I'm not Yoruba, i don't have a dog in the fight, I refused to vote for LP, APC, PDP, or NNPP, but at the end, I know LP is popular among many Nigerians, so it is in my interest it does not become like APC, where a known bribery suspect is in charge.
exactly my points. its obidients that made the party what it is today that should be asking Abure to resign
not all these opportunist that ran to their holes only to start crawling out after the election
Re: LP: Abure Surrounded By Thugs, Forced Me To Sign Docs - Ex-acting Chair, Lebeke by nairalanda1(m): 8:14am On Feb 17
Omobude244:

exactly my points. its obidients that made the party what it is today that should be asking Abure to resign
not all these opportunist that ran to their holes only to start crawling out after the election

But the thing is, Abure should resign, and let the independent auditors do their job.

NO man can be a judge in his own case, as he attempted to do. (I don't like the treasurer who made the first allegations, as she appears to be doing showmanship, but she does have a point about the party finances and need for accountability)

Better not let your party become like APC or PDP again o when it comes to finances.
Re: LP: Abure Surrounded By Thugs, Forced Me To Sign Docs - Ex-acting Chair, Lebeke by newnigerdelta00: 8:18am On Feb 17
Dailymice:
APC Urchins rejoicing over LP internal issues while Balablu burns the country to the ground via inflation...

You calling your criminal activities internal issues, well thank God your evil messiah peter Obi didn't win the election, God is exposing you all gradually ,LP thief's and Liar's

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: LP: Abure Surrounded By Thugs, Forced Me To Sign Docs - Ex-acting Chair, Lebeke by Afamed: 8:24am On Feb 17
Pandora fraud and Abure in connection with Aisha looted LP to the point of no return

A criminal will always be a criminal.
The one who diverted a state resources into his own family business

From Gbajue to Gbajue pro max

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: LP: Abure Surrounded By Thugs, Forced Me To Sign Docs - Ex-acting Chair, Lebeke by Mustack: 8:31am On Feb 17
Greenbirth:
You these Nairaland mods, should try and push the hardship and scarcity of food that is destroying this nation now and stop all these nonsense topics. Is labour party the ruling party now.

North has decided to hold and keep all the food they produce just to get back on South, but they fail to realize that it is affecting everyone including them.

And instead of the useless Emilokon to open borders to counter them. He did nothing. Everyone will soon die finish shocked shocked

No stone will be left unturned.. every crisis is a crisis let the people know the kind of people they want to vote for..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: LP: Abure Surrounded By Thugs, Forced Me To Sign Docs - Ex-acting Chair, Lebeke by kayusely70(m): 8:32am On Feb 17
900warriorz:
Until we sign in death sentence for corrupt politicians in Nigeria, we are not ready..

But then, who will sign it when they are the lawmakers?
Yes ooo! Who will bell the cat?
Re: LP: Abure Surrounded By Thugs, Forced Me To Sign Docs - Ex-acting Chair, Lebeke by LegacyB: 10:51am On Feb 17
Omobude244:

Lolz
Uzour
I tot u will answer the questions
Where we're labeke and apapa when LP was nothing ?
They want to reap where dey do not sow🤣
It's only ur foolish type u can deceive sha
Well since you love the tribal card enjoy it . I give it to you. Somedays you will understand better. People are deciding your future you’re there ask if it’s black or white. Igbo, Yoruba or Hausa . Mumu continue!
Re: LP: Abure Surrounded By Thugs, Forced Me To Sign Docs - Ex-acting Chair, Lebeke by 737olayiwola: 10:53am On Feb 17
LolLol...
Re: LP: Abure Surrounded By Thugs, Forced Me To Sign Docs - Ex-acting Chair, Lebeke by Iamhawkeyez: 11:14am On Feb 17
something is certainly not right, all of a sudden all the dead and sleeping attack dogs have resurrected or awake, looking at the what Apapa did it was obvious he was paid to cause mayhem in Lp since Apapa has been put to bed now it's Maria Lebeke nd Oluchi Opara that has been paid now. I watched Maria Lebeke on arise tv she wasn't even out spoken she was not even bold to speak wen she was being interviewed it showed foul. why u no talk since say dem force u from office, moreover she was d acting chairman of the party after the death of Abdulkadir Abdulsalam the previous chairman, so as acting there must be an election to elect a new chairman, trends that show the suffering of Nigerians due to the present government bad or rushed policies all of una wey dey talk rubbish here now dey always blind to those posts, no worry d data money dem dey pay una go soon end, una Yoruba mothers dey market dey cry of hardship , still good meaning yorubas dey street dey protest of hardship, mean while some children wey dey still feed from der mama dey nairaland.com dey say everything dey okay.
Why drag Peter Obi to the crisis in Lp Dat has been going on for many years even before he joined the party to use their platform? it shows Peter is the main threat and in life to succeed to have to deal with ur toughest opponents
Nigeria is burning let's keep party, religion or tribe aside cos clear it has taken us to no where, wen d stupid leaders sit to share the common wealth of the nation wch moslem,Christian and which Igbo, Yoruba or Hausa man don stand up say make we no share this money mk we use am fix this country? up Der dis ppl don't care about us just the foolish and gullible ppl down, hungry nd poor dey always fight nd defend dos ppl wey keep us for d condition, Nigeria can be fixed na just the will power of the leaders dey rada share d money dan use it to fix it
Re: LP: Abure Surrounded By Thugs, Forced Me To Sign Docs - Ex-acting Chair, Lebeke by Iamhawkeyez: 11:16am On Feb 17
Mustack:

No stone will be left unturned.. every crisis is a crisis let the people know the kind of people they want to vote for..
the one u voted for has taken us back to d stone age, nd u still dey here dey yarn? go comment for other post wey show how hardship dey d land no be to dey talk for party wey no be ruling party
Re: LP: Abure Surrounded By Thugs, Forced Me To Sign Docs - Ex-acting Chair, Lebeke by damkin24(m): 11:44am On Feb 17
Dailymice:
APC Urchins rejoicing over LP internal issues while Balablu burns the country to the ground via inflation...
Why are you now pained? Oh I see that your sacred cows are now being exposed.
Re: LP: Abure Surrounded By Thugs, Forced Me To Sign Docs - Ex-acting Chair, Lebeke by KaptainAfrika: 11:46am On Feb 17
They tried Apapa and failed now they are trying Amama...they will fail.
Re: LP: Abure Surrounded By Thugs, Forced Me To Sign Docs - Ex-acting Chair, Lebeke by ufotunang: 12:14pm On Feb 17
Obiedun:
Because it involves obi's party, right? All of them are criminals
..can you proof it ?
Re: LP: Abure Surrounded By Thugs, Forced Me To Sign Docs - Ex-acting Chair, Lebeke by Ashirioluwa: 12:19pm On Feb 17
Omobude244:

LOLZ
which problem is in LP?

please tell us because e be like say na only Tinubu supporters dey see the problems

If you claim that you don't know about the problem within the Labour Party, then you're not being sincere.

Just to let you know, I am not affiliated with any political party. During the last general election, I did not see any worthy candidates among the three leading candidates (Tinubu, Obi and Atiku), and I did not cast my vote for any of those criminals.

Even with all the hope some Nigerians have on Mr. Tinubu and the APC party during the last election, it's hard to imagine what we're going through right now.
Re: LP: Abure Surrounded By Thugs, Forced Me To Sign Docs - Ex-acting Chair, Lebeke by gratefulheart(m): 12:27pm On Feb 17
Julius Abure, na yahoo mega.

Nemere2020:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMef7rBJU2Q

Julius Abure, Surrounded By Thugs, Forced Me To Sign Documents That I Couldn’t Proofread'

He wrote a letter to INEC to tell them that I have resigned, forging my signature on that letter.

Former Acting National Chairman of the Labour, Maria Labeke
Re: LP: Abure Surrounded By Thugs, Forced Me To Sign Docs - Ex-acting Chair, Lebeke by Mustack: 2:31pm On Feb 17
Iamhawkeyez:

the one u voted for has taken us back to d stone age, nd u still dey here dey yarn? go comment for other post wey show how hardship dey d land no be to dey talk for party wey no be ruling party

The smartest thief stole the mandate of one candidate manhood
Re: LP: Abure Surrounded By Thugs, Forced Me To Sign Docs - Ex-acting Chair, Lebeke by 13october: 2:32pm On Feb 17
Nemere2020:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMef7rBJU2Q

Julius Abure, Surrounded By Thugs, Forced Me To Sign Documents That I Couldn’t Proofread'

He wrote a letter to INEC to tell them that I have resigned, forging my signature on that letter.

Former Acting National Chairman of the Labour, Maria Labeke

They were not thugs but Igbos supplied by OBI

1 Like

Re: LP: Abure Surrounded By Thugs, Forced Me To Sign Docs - Ex-acting Chair, Lebeke by liasmiram2567: 3:15pm On Feb 17
OkukoIgbo:
See this idiotic APC corrupt mole is already shouting because he heard Obi saying full audit will be conducted for their accounts, him no want make hand touch am, he lies, because all elements of tinubu, evil, treachery, debauchery, stealing, drug abuse, uncleanliness, body odour, rotten teeth, leaking penis will be wiped out from the mist of sane peace loving people, check well he may be a Muslim.

Foolish bigot. He must be a Muslim Indeed. So Maria is a Muslim and now an APC mole.
Re: LP: Abure Surrounded By Thugs, Forced Me To Sign Docs - Ex-acting Chair, Lebeke by pquaver(m): 4:06pm On Feb 17
Omobude244:

LOLZ
which problem is in LP?

please tell us because e be like say na only Tinubu supporters dey see the problems
. You don see corruption as a problem? Hmmm it says alot.. Una be real hypocrites.. So all this cries is not really for Nigeria just that obi didn't win, and it not igboman doing Nigerias corruption!!! Na wa ooo
Re: LP: Abure Surrounded By Thugs, Forced Me To Sign Docs - Ex-acting Chair, Lebeke by Omobude244: 4:22pm On Feb 17
pquaver:

. You don see corruption as a problem? Hmmm it says alot.. Una be real hypocrites.. So all this cries is not really for Nigeria just that obi didn't win, and it not igboman doing Nigerias corruption!!! Na wa ooo
Ozuor
Wetin concern me if Nigeria born or destroy🙄
My point is where were those people claiming LP before Obi came into the party?
When Abure broker the deal with Obi that brought LP to the national party it is now, where were these people?
When LP had only 5001 votes in 2019 presidential election, why didn't dey come to claim the party and cause the problems they are causing now?
So after Obi and Abure have laboured so much for the party, these idiots will now be a mole to destabilise the party Abi?

Na una be the real hypocrites that saw a dying man of Tinubu and called him the best thing.
The west are the problem of this country.
Igbo or SS nor care who rule as long as the person is ruling well and make life comfortable for everybody
Hypocrisy starts and ends in SW like all ur GBAJUEs
Adeboye, Soyinka, tunde bakare etc
They all wanted to save Nigeria when a SS man was in power. Where are they now? Why are they are not saying Nigeria again that Nigeria really need real saving
Useless people
Re: LP: Abure Surrounded By Thugs, Forced Me To Sign Docs - Ex-acting Chair, Lebeke by pquaver(m): 6:00pm On Feb 17
Omobude244:

Ozuor
Wetin concern me if Nigeria born or destroy🙄
My point is where were those people claiming LP before Obi came into the party?
When Abure broker the deal with Obi that brought LP to the national party it is now, where were these people?
When LP had only 5001 votes in 2019 presidential election, why didn't dey come to claim the party and cause the problems they are causing now?
So after Obi and Abure have laboured so much for the party, these idiots will now be a mole to destabilise the party Abi?

Na una be the real hypocrites that saw a dying man of Tinubu and called him the best thing.
The west are the problem of this country.
Igbo or SS nor care who rule as long as the person is ruling well and make life comfortable for everybody
Hypocrisy starts and ends in SW like all ur GBAJUEs
Adeboye, Soyinka, tunde bakare etc
They all wanted to save Nigeria when a SS man was in power. Where are they now? Why are they are not saying Nigeria again that Nigeria really need real saving
Useless people
Kamalu ku gbuo kwa gi.. For calling me ozuor.. Stupid hypocrite.. Does it matter where they where be4 obi came? So just because obi came to the party and it made it famous, he now becomes a God in the party and every one should bow to him.. Him and abure should be allowed to do all sort of corruption they like and every one will keep quiet because obi made the party famous...
I repeat no matter how Nigeria is right now.. It is clear to a sensible person it would have been worse...Nigeria dodged a bullet and we will not allow it to even shoot 2027 talkless of dodging... Just imagine the so called people who want the best for Nigeria.. It just about their obi and destruction of Nigeria agenda to get Biafra nothing else.. Patriots are waiting for you no worries..
Re: LP: Abure Surrounded By Thugs, Forced Me To Sign Docs - Ex-acting Chair, Lebeke by Omobude244: 6:04pm On Feb 17
pquaver:

Kamalu ku gbuo kwa gi.. For calling me ozuor.. Stupid hypocrite.. Does it matter where they where be4 obi came? So just because obi came to the party and it made it famous, he now becomes a God in the party and every one should bow to him.. Him and abure should be allowed to do all sort of corruption they like and every one will keep quiet because obi made the party famous...
I repeat no matter how Nigeria is right now.. It is clear to a sensible person it would have been worse...Nigeria dodged a bullet and we will not allow it to even shoot 2027 talkless of dodging... Just imagine the so called people who want the best for Nigeria.. It just about their obi and destruction of Nigeria agenda to get Biafra nothing else.. Patriots are waiting for you no worries..
ozuor
everybody is igbo to u guys grin
imagine someone supporting tinubu calling himself a patriot grin
God punish u for using that patriot
whether obi becomes president or not, what is my own?
if tinubu like, let him rule till 2090, wetin concern me?
make we see who go first enter street grin grin
ozuor
Re: LP: Abure Surrounded By Thugs, Forced Me To Sign Docs - Ex-acting Chair, Lebeke by pquaver(m): 7:37pm On Feb 17
Omobude244:

ozuor
everybody is igbo to u guys grin
imagine someone supporting tinubu calling himself a patriot grin
God punish u for using that patriot
whether obi becomes president or not, what is my own?
if tinubu like, let him rule till 2090, wetin concern me?
make we see who go first enter street grin grin
ozuor

Ogun kill ur papa for just supporting obi.. Oso raa kwa nne gi for talking to me...
@ the bolded e de pain u e dey sweet us.. Go and hang obi no go near aso rock.
U u can take him to ur Mama As* to rock.. He can preside ur cuckold father there.. as u be zombie.... You are already complaining here wetin remain, no be street u dey already so? .. Onye ara..

1 Like

Re: LP: Abure Surrounded By Thugs, Forced Me To Sign Docs - Ex-acting Chair, Lebeke by Omobude244: 8:38pm On Feb 17
pquaver:

Ogun kill ur papa for just supporting obi.. Oso raa kwa nne gi for talking to me...
@ the bolded e de pain u e dey sweet us.. Go and hang obi no go near aso rock.
U gcan take hom to ur Mama As* to rock.. He can preside ur cuckold father there as u be zombie.... You are already complaining here wetin remain no be street u dey already.. Onye ara..
Lolz
E dey sweet you nd u dey curse🤣
From.the look of things, u are the one in pains🤣🤣
Tinubu can rule naija forever nothing concern me.
But make we see the people that will cry first🤣🤣
Re: LP: Abure Surrounded By Thugs, Forced Me To Sign Docs - Ex-acting Chair, Lebeke by pquaver(m): 10:04am On Feb 18
Omobude244:

Lolz
E dey sweet you nd u dey curse🤣
From.the look of things, u are the one in pains🤣🤣

Tinubu can rule naija forever nothing concern me.
But make we see the people that will cry first🤣🤣

I knew u r an illiterate... But i was not sure but with the bolded.. I have confirmed u are not only a stark illiterate but u are also raving mad.. How does cursing u back after cursing have any thing to do with economy or government? U see how foolish u are? Anyways e dey sweet me e it will continue to pain you... YOUR GOD OBI IS GOING NOWHERE... 2027...YOU WILL CRY MORE.. NA HERE WE DEY...

YOU ARE THE ONE ALREADY CRYING ABOUT THE ECONOMY AND SUFFERING AINT YOU.. Dey form galadima when hungry wan kill u... No go find work.. Stay on nairaland dey complain

1 Like

Re: LP: Abure Surrounded By Thugs, Forced Me To Sign Docs - Ex-acting Chair, Lebeke by Omobude244: 2:34pm On Feb 18
pquaver:

I knew u r an illiterate... But i was not sure but with the bolded.. I have confirmed u are not only a stark illiterate but u are also raving mad.. How does cursing u back after cursing have any thing to do with economy or government? U see how foolish u are? Anyways e dey sweet me e it will continue to pain you... YOUR GOD OBI IS GOING NOWHERE... 2027...YOU WILL CRY MORE.. NA HERE WE DEY...

YOU ARE THE ONE ALREADY CRYING ABOUT THE ECONOMY AND SUFFERING AINT YOU.. Dey form galadima when hungry wan kill u... No go find work.. Stay on nairaland dey complain
Lolz
Ebi pa wa oo 🤣🤣🤣
Re: LP: Abure Surrounded By Thugs, Forced Me To Sign Docs - Ex-acting Chair, Lebeke by pquaver(m): 3:38pm On Feb 18
Omobude244:

Lolz
Ebi pa wa oo 🤣🤣🤣

Sorry i dont know what it is.. You dat knows it.. How is ot dealing with you?
Re: LP: Abure Surrounded By Thugs, Forced Me To Sign Docs - Ex-acting Chair, Lebeke by Omobude244: 5:23pm On Feb 18
pquaver:

Sorry i dont know what it is.. You dat knows it.. How is ot dealing with you?
🤣🤣
And u don't know what it is 😂
U be compound Ozour
Re: LP: Abure Surrounded By Thugs, Forced Me To Sign Docs - Ex-acting Chair, Lebeke by pquaver(m): 7:13am On Feb 19
Omobude244:

🤣🤣
And u don't know what it is 😂
U be compound Ozour

Ikpu nne gi Ozour..

Master knower of Ebi npa wa azu

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mokola Flyover Opens For Use On Tuesday, 25th June. / "Defend Yourselves With Stones" - Governor Ortom / Tinubu Tapes: How O To Ge Was Imposed On Kwarans By Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.