Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,434 members, 7,830,183 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

LP: Abure Surrounded By Thugs, Forced Me To Sign Docs - Ex-acting Chair, Lebeke - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LP: Abure Surrounded By Thugs, Forced Me To Sign Docs - Ex-acting Chair, Lebeke (17371 Views)

LP: Abure Signed MoU To Leave In June 2023, I Have No Personal Ambition - Ajaero / Ministerial Slot: PDP To Decide Wike’s Fate Monday – Acting Chair / Suspension: Ayu Heads To Court As PDP Appoints Acting Chair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LP: Abure Surrounded By Thugs, Forced Me To Sign Docs - Ex-acting Chair, Lebeke by Klington: 9:26pm On Feb 16
Re: LP: Abure Surrounded By Thugs, Forced Me To Sign Docs - Ex-acting Chair, Lebeke by nairalanda1(m): 9:26pm On Feb 16
Nwodosis:
Obi knows why he's inviting foreign auditors!

I hope Abure cooperates, because the man is beginning to sound like a mini-dictator...

1 Like

Re: LP: Abure Surrounded By Thugs, Forced Me To Sign Docs - Ex-acting Chair, Lebeke by Godfullsam(m): 9:28pm On Feb 16
Dailymice:
APC Urchins rejoicing over LP internal issues while Balablu burns the country to the ground via inflation...

Are you an APC urchin?

I asked because you seem to be the only person rejoicing over LP internal issues here

3 Likes

Re: LP: Abure Surrounded By Thugs, Forced Me To Sign Docs - Ex-acting Chair, Lebeke by spinna: 9:29pm On Feb 16
Same way Suge Knight made Eazy-E sign off his rights to nWA titles and artist ..under supervision of bad guys with baseball bat

Thug life baby!

4 Likes

Re: LP: Abure Surrounded By Thugs, Forced Me To Sign Docs - Ex-acting Chair, Lebeke by Obiedun(m): 9:33pm On Feb 16
Dailymice:
APC Urchins rejoicing over LP internal issues while Balablu burns the country to the ground via inflation...
keep quiet. We have told you that labour party is stinking. Obi and Abure destroyed the party

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: LP: Abure Surrounded By Thugs, Forced Me To Sign Docs - Ex-acting Chair, Lebeke by badoh(m): 9:34pm On Feb 16
Dailymice:
Wetin concern APC with LP issues? You have internal wranglings and you're bringing APC into the discussions? What is wrong with you people?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: LP: Abure Surrounded By Thugs, Forced Me To Sign Docs - Ex-acting Chair, Lebeke by sematec(m): 9:34pm On Feb 16
I no hear this name before o
Naija I hail thee
Re: LP: Abure Surrounded By Thugs, Forced Me To Sign Docs - Ex-acting Chair, Lebeke by yarimo(m): 9:36pm On Feb 16
OBI and abure are thieves undecided undecided

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: LP: Abure Surrounded By Thugs, Forced Me To Sign Docs - Ex-acting Chair, Lebeke by ufotunang: 9:36pm On Feb 16
nairavsdollars:
See party that wants to govern Nigeria. Who do us this thing?
..all what they are saying is fake news,.no proof, no evidence
Re: LP: Abure Surrounded By Thugs, Forced Me To Sign Docs - Ex-acting Chair, Lebeke by Osidazz19: 9:37pm On Feb 16
Party of thugs lead by the IPOB terrorist cannibal monkey also known as Yes Daddy religious war fanatical fool.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: LP: Abure Surrounded By Thugs, Forced Me To Sign Docs - Ex-acting Chair, Lebeke by Obiedun(m): 9:39pm On Feb 16
Obi is a scammer

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: LP: Abure Surrounded By Thugs, Forced Me To Sign Docs - Ex-acting Chair, Lebeke by fredoooooo: 9:42pm On Feb 16
E n siere .. Lp is never a solution na mumu una dey deceive

6 Likes

Re: LP: Abure Surrounded By Thugs, Forced Me To Sign Docs - Ex-acting Chair, Lebeke by slimjohn2k5: 9:45pm On Feb 16
Aonkuuse:
Chai..... This party is so disorganized. How did Peter Obi even find himself here??

Food items available in large quantity in Benue... Chat me up for business>>> 09073080701

Is not disorganized, apc is still fighting it internally.

Person made u sign document with thug and u kept quiet till today. He forged your signature to make u resign and u are speaking out today.

1 Like

Re: LP: Abure Surrounded By Thugs, Forced Me To Sign Docs - Ex-acting Chair, Lebeke by aswani(m): 9:46pm On Feb 16
franchasofficia:

Tinubu well done oh, continue to focus on destabilizing LP in order to keep your hungry supporters happy.....

Why would he focus on destabilising LP when he can direct his energies and concerns in that regard towards the much greater threat in PDP.

LP that are being soundly defeated in bye elections left right and centre while the same APC are still winning some despite it all.

Obidients have a weird inflated sense of their importance. President Tinubu is so far ahead of Peter Obi that he doesn't see him looking over his shoulder, is that the one he wants to be worried about?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: LP: Abure Surrounded By Thugs, Forced Me To Sign Docs - Ex-acting Chair, Lebeke by Obiedun(m): 9:50pm On Feb 16
ufotunang:
..all what they are saying is fake news,.no proof, no evidence
Because it involves obi's party, right? All of them are criminals

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: LP: Abure Surrounded By Thugs, Forced Me To Sign Docs - Ex-acting Chair, Lebeke by slimjohn2k5: 9:52pm On Feb 16
My take is, whether Tinubu, Obi or Atiku, the powers belongs to the people to force good governance.

Nigerians are yet to discover their power in this democracy.

If we come out to protest back economy and rising food cost, the government will adjust.

1 Like

Re: LP: Abure Surrounded By Thugs, Forced Me To Sign Docs - Ex-acting Chair, Lebeke by Kobicove(m): 9:55pm On Feb 16
These Labour Party people are so disorganized and confused angry

5 Likes

Re: LP: Abure Surrounded By Thugs, Forced Me To Sign Docs - Ex-acting Chair, Lebeke by Johnjustice: 10:20pm On Feb 16
Abure see your cap, see your face, guilty conscience.
Re: LP: Abure Surrounded By Thugs, Forced Me To Sign Docs - Ex-acting Chair, Lebeke by DOM7: 10:20pm On Feb 16
Confirm the name of the person talking, from which part of the country?
Re: LP: Abure Surrounded By Thugs, Forced Me To Sign Docs - Ex-acting Chair, Lebeke by quadraheem(m): 10:33pm On Feb 16
When I said this yesterday, some people didn’t believe it.
Abure indeed failed integrity test while a question was put to him yesterday by the presenter on Arise TV

https://www.nairaland.com/8001785/abure-failed-integrity-test-arise
Re: LP: Abure Surrounded By Thugs, Forced Me To Sign Docs - Ex-acting Chair, Lebeke by bentenny(m): 10:41pm On Feb 16
I had suggested on a previous thread that Abure and the treasurer should be temporarily suspended to give way for an investigation into who is right or wrong!
However,I must say that Mrs Maria has actually compounded her situation in light of what she just said!

If Abure allegedly forced her to sign documents during when she was acting chairman from January to march 2021,she should have since engaged the services of a lawyer or even grant an interview then to expose abure if the allegations were true!

Why leave such grave matter since that time till her name was mentioned on national tv before she reacted?

Lastly she spoke like someone who was actually reading from a script to tally with what the treasurer was also saying which is also suspicious!

Well,it's good an independent auditor has been contacted so that the matter can be laid to rest and the perpetrator punished!

Lastly,LP should start a national convention to elect new leaders into the party!
The present ones have too many cobwebs in their wardrobe!
Re: LP: Abure Surrounded By Thugs, Forced Me To Sign Docs - Ex-acting Chair, Lebeke by blacknp(m): 10:45pm On Feb 16
Dailymice:
Ruling party rejoicing over you these nonentities, with 1 state Governor that is about to Port to APC before Easter, 3 senators that will port by end of the year, because by then the party will be totally disarrayed & disillusioned?

Gringory Obi is his greed for power destroyed the once peaceful party in less than a year of the Judas joining them.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: LP: Abure Surrounded By Thugs, Forced Me To Sign Docs - Ex-acting Chair, Lebeke by Beautifulday: 10:47pm On Feb 16
RingRoadCartel:
How is this important? Is this what we should be talking about when dollar is almost 2000 naira?

He stole money. As Obi is gunning for full external auditory, they don dey lie to curry sympathy.
Re: LP: Abure Surrounded By Thugs, Forced Me To Sign Docs - Ex-acting Chair, Lebeke by Okoroawusa: 10:48pm On Feb 16
RingRoadCartel:
How is this important? Is this what we should be talking about when dollar is almost 2000 naira?
If it was another person would say it's not important?
Re: LP: Abure Surrounded By Thugs, Forced Me To Sign Docs - Ex-acting Chair, Lebeke by blacknp(m): 10:55pm On Feb 16
RingRoadCartel:
Give is a solution for the dollar, or make we just they wail upandan on one issue that we cannot solve?

1 Like

Re: LP: Abure Surrounded By Thugs, Forced Me To Sign Docs - Ex-acting Chair, Lebeke by PastorOlokonla: 10:55pm On Feb 16
nairavsdollars:

How far with the party governing Nigeria.

I would rather vote for a dog or pig than to vote for any APC card carrying member after what they have done with Nigeria.
Re: LP: Abure Surrounded By Thugs, Forced Me To Sign Docs - Ex-acting Chair, Lebeke by yemmit90: 11:00pm On Feb 16
nairavsdollars:

Lolz, so you think some people are better than current leaders in this Nigeria? Dey play!
Re: LP: Abure Surrounded By Thugs, Forced Me To Sign Docs - Ex-acting Chair, Lebeke by NIGERDELTAIDOL: 11:17pm On Feb 16
nairavsdollars:
apc and pdp worst

1 Like

Re: LP: Abure Surrounded By Thugs, Forced Me To Sign Docs - Ex-acting Chair, Lebeke by NIGERDELTAIDOL: 11:21pm On Feb 16
PandoraObi:
Audio foreign auditors, the son of anambra grandfather of drug lord thrown in to the azu River with stones know what he is doing, that is why he is going around donating money in igbo land to attract more sympathy, no auditing will be done, everything will be cover up to save his face
u go cry tire
Re: LP: Abure Surrounded By Thugs, Forced Me To Sign Docs - Ex-acting Chair, Lebeke by Zetty177x: 11:22pm On Feb 16
Dailymice:

Their brains de filled up with fried eggs.
Re: LP: Abure Surrounded By Thugs, Forced Me To Sign Docs - Ex-acting Chair, Lebeke by Zetty177x: 11:22pm On Feb 16
PastorOlokonla:

How far with the party governing Nigeria.

I would rather vote for a dog or pig than to vote for any APC card carrying member after what they have done with Nigeria.

I concur
Re: LP: Abure Surrounded By Thugs, Forced Me To Sign Docs - Ex-acting Chair, Lebeke by HeroicMeastro: 11:29pm On Feb 16
Dailymice:
What relevance does the LP have in the country now? A party that isn't still known in many parts of the country hitherto.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jonathan Commends Lagos For Eko Atlantic City's Successful Completion / Electricity Union Assures Nigerians Of Stable Power Supply / President Buhari Not Responsible For Benue Killings – Gov Ortom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.