Stats: 3,156,425 members, 7,830,127 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

LP: Abure Surrounded By Thugs, Forced Me To Sign Docs - Ex-acting Chair, Lebeke - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LP: Abure Surrounded By Thugs, Forced Me To Sign Docs - Ex-acting Chair, Lebeke (17370 Views)

LP: Abure Signed MoU To Leave In June 2023, I Have No Personal Ambition - Ajaero / Ministerial Slot: PDP To Decide Wike’s Fate Monday – Acting Chair / Suspension: Ayu Heads To Court As PDP Appoints Acting Chair (2) (3) (4)

Re: LP: Abure Surrounded By Thugs, Forced Me To Sign Docs - Ex-acting Chair, Lebeke by HeroicMeastro: 11:32pm On Feb 16
Nwodosis:
Obi knows why he's inviting foreign auditors!
Hahahahaha so the auditors are coming from foriegn land 😂
I can't remember if that's what obi said but anyways, funny people plenty for this country.
Re: LP: Abure Surrounded By Thugs, Forced Me To Sign Docs - Ex-acting Chair, Lebeke by PandoraObi: 11:33pm On Feb 16
NIGERDELTAIDOL:
u go cry tire
That is for you, your mother and your family members
Re: LP: Abure Surrounded By Thugs, Forced Me To Sign Docs - Ex-acting Chair, Lebeke by AkinPhysicist: 11:33pm On Feb 16
Peter Obi is a criminal.

Re: LP: Abure Surrounded By Thugs, Forced Me To Sign Docs - Ex-acting Chair, Lebeke by PastorOlokonla: 11:34pm On Feb 16
Obi no be smart person. Get out and float your own party. You have 4 years to work. You are never going anywhere with LP.

Agulu Peoples Party will win a presidential election more than LP.
Re: LP: Abure Surrounded By Thugs, Forced Me To Sign Docs - Ex-acting Chair, Lebeke by christistruth01: 12:49am On Feb 17
Can you truly Stomach the Truth?

Re: LP: Abure Surrounded By Thugs, Forced Me To Sign Docs - Ex-acting Chair, Lebeke by Jagaban2012: 1:44am On Feb 17
Dailymice:
APC Urchins rejoicing over LP internal issues while Balablu burns the country to the ground via inflation...

LP zombie....whatever Obi Peter says is correct...keep living your mumu life....while Obi Peter keep using all these Yiibo people who think they can use tribalism to win the election in Nigeria...
The same politics that was played by Late Nnamdi Azikwe where he achieved nothing....his grave is just like a common man's grave..... is the legacy given to you to continue from the Yeast.....

Re: LP: Abure Surrounded By Thugs, Forced Me To Sign Docs - Ex-acting Chair, Lebeke by opamoses1: 1:50am On Feb 17
christistruth01:
Can you truly Stomach the Truth?
Have you seen this thread?

https://www.nairaland.com/8003205/99-oppressed-very-many-sins

Obidients are now calling for the head of Abure on twitter.
Re: LP: Abure Surrounded By Thugs, Forced Me To Sign Docs - Ex-acting Chair, Lebeke by Ashirioluwa: 2:54am On Feb 17
Obi and his Labor Party's inability to resolve the problems that are affecting their party shows that Obi is not a right candidate for president of Nigeria.

Re: LP: Abure Surrounded By Thugs, Forced Me To Sign Docs - Ex-acting Chair, Lebeke by Honestey: 3:03am On Feb 17
This party of people like these wanted to rule Nigeria? No matter how bad Tinubu government is, I still believe we dodged a bullet
Re: LP: Abure Surrounded By Thugs, Forced Me To Sign Docs - Ex-acting Chair, Lebeke by HRMK: 3:15am On Feb 17
MOST OF NIGERIAN POLITICIANS ARE CRIMINALS THAT SHOULD BE IN JAIL!

Re: LP: Abure Surrounded By Thugs, Forced Me To Sign Docs - Ex-acting Chair, Lebeke by Omobude244: 4:07am On Feb 17
aswani:

Why would he focus on destabilising LP when he can direct his energies and concerns in that regard towards the much greater threat in PDP.

LP that are being soundly defeated in bye elections left right and centre while the same APC are still winning some despite it all.

Obidients have a weird inflated sense of their importance. President Tinubu is so far ahead of Peter Obi that he doesn't see him looking over his shoulder, is that the one he wants to be worried about?
lolz
u people can deceive yourselves sha grin

see the front and second page full of APC
where have u guys been grin

if APAPA nor succeed, shey na LABEKE wan succeed.

Tinubu is not wise, why using only yorubas to do his dirty game grin

Re: LP: Abure Surrounded By Thugs, Forced Me To Sign Docs - Ex-acting Chair, Lebeke by Omobude244: 4:09am On Feb 17
Honestey:
This party of people like these wanted to rule Nigeria? No matter how bad Tinubu government is, I still believe we dodged a bullet
and landed on a missile
you have been scammed to believe this story and also believe in tinubu

many of u comment like tinubu agaberos in lagos
u people cant even put one or two together

APAPA is no longer chairman, it is now LABEKE grin

Re: LP: Abure Surrounded By Thugs, Forced Me To Sign Docs - Ex-acting Chair, Lebeke by Omobude244: 4:11am On Feb 17
Ashirioluwa:
Obi and his Labor Party's inability to resolve the problems that are affecting their party shows that Obi is not a right candidate for president of Nigeria.
LOLZ
which problem is in LP?

please tell us because e be like say na only Tinubu supporters dey see the problems

Re: LP: Abure Surrounded By Thugs, Forced Me To Sign Docs - Ex-acting Chair, Lebeke by Omobude244: 4:13am On Feb 17
PastorOlokonla:
Obi no be smart person. Get out and float your own party. You have 4 years to work. You are never going anywhere with LP.

Agulu Peoples Party will win a presidential election more than LP.
and how are u sure there wont be mole when another party is floated?

where were all these people before obi came to the party?

as back as in 2022 when Obi joined the party, he met Abure as chairman.

so what do u now what him to do?
Re: LP: Abure Surrounded By Thugs, Forced Me To Sign Docs - Ex-acting Chair, Lebeke by Omobude244: 4:14am On Feb 17
AkinPhysicist:
Peter Obi is a criminal.
lolz
are u happy now after saying this grin

Re: LP: Abure Surrounded By Thugs, Forced Me To Sign Docs - Ex-acting Chair, Lebeke by PastorOlokonla: 4:15am On Feb 17
Omobude244:

and how are u sure there wont be mole when another party is floated?

where were all these people before obi came to the party?

as back as in 2022 when Obi joined the party, he met Abure as chairman.

so what do u now what him to do?

If Obi wins in LP, Apapa and co would be used against him. Tinubu started his own party. Obi won't achieve anything personally with LP
Re: LP: Abure Surrounded By Thugs, Forced Me To Sign Docs - Ex-acting Chair, Lebeke by Omobude244: 4:16am On Feb 17
nairalanda1:

I hope Abure cooperates, because the man is beginning to sound like a mini-dictator...
you people are buying into APC propagandas

Obi met Abure as chairman of LP when he joined the party
it was Abure that sold the form to him and gave him the LP party membership

why are all these yorubas coming now to start claiming the party

Re: LP: Abure Surrounded By Thugs, Forced Me To Sign Docs - Ex-acting Chair, Lebeke by Omobude244: 4:19am On Feb 17
PastorOlokonla:

If Obi wins in LP, Apapa and co would be used against him. Tinubu started his own party. Obi won't achieve anything personally with LP
lolz
APAPA and CO are Tinubu boys sent to destabilize the party.

This has always been Tinubu game

i am a Lagos boy and i understand these people very well.
This is how tinubu destroyed PDP in Lagos by planting his boys to destabilize the party from within grin
Re: LP: Abure Surrounded By Thugs, Forced Me To Sign Docs - Ex-acting Chair, Lebeke by Mandate2023: 6:02am On Feb 17
OkukoIgbo:
See this idiotic APC corrupt mole is already shouting because he heard Obi saying full audit will be conducted for their accounts, him no want make hand touch am, he lies, because all elements of tinubu, evil, treachery, debauchery, stealing, drug abuse, uncleanliness, body odour, rotten teeth, leaking penis will be wiped out from the mist of sane peace loving people, check well he may be a Muslim.

In dis ur comment u did not even address the issue on ground about abure, hypocrisy is what u live on
Re: LP: Abure Surrounded By Thugs, Forced Me To Sign Docs - Ex-acting Chair, Lebeke by LegacyB: 6:06am On Feb 17
HateBigots:
grin... Food is ready for APC NL attack dogs.
They have been dodging other threads since morning

1 bag of cement is now #10,000
If you have a Brian then you’ll know the joke is on you. What’s the difference between APC, PDP, LP and many several other political parties. You guys are always their defense and catalyst. Yet you suffer more for their actions and laugh about it. Continue Chef!

Re: LP: Abure Surrounded By Thugs, Forced Me To Sign Docs - Ex-acting Chair, Lebeke by Mandate2023: 6:17am On Feb 17
HateBigots:
grin... Food is ready for APC NL attack dogs.
They have been dodging other threads since morning

1 bag of cement is now #10,000

That does not mean we should over look abure criminality

Re: LP: Abure Surrounded By Thugs, Forced Me To Sign Docs - Ex-acting Chair, Lebeke by LegacyB: 6:55am On Feb 17
Omobude244:

lolz
u people can deceive yourselves sha grin

see the front and second page full of APC
where have u guys been grin

if APAPA nor succeed, shey na LABEKE wan succeed.

Tinubu is not wise, why using only yorubas to do his dirty game grin
Dumb! Oluchi the National treasurer is Yoruba? You guys are just something else instead of the main issues all you do is tribalism. We know most Igbos hate Yorubas it’s nothing new . We know they are always jealous of Yorubas it nothing new.But suffering knows no tribe so you can keep up your hate!

Re: LP: Abure Surrounded By Thugs, Forced Me To Sign Docs - Ex-acting Chair, Lebeke by olympianares: 6:58am On Feb 17
Osidazz19:
Party of thugs lead by the IPOB terrorist cannibal monkey also known as Yes Daddy religious war fanatical fool.
And MC Oluomo is a democrat

flip the next page pls
Re: LP: Abure Surrounded By Thugs, Forced Me To Sign Docs - Ex-acting Chair, Lebeke by zionstaar75: 6:59am On Feb 17
OkukoIgbo:
See this idiotic APC corrupt mole is already shouting because he heard Obi saying full audit will be conducted for their accounts, him no want make hand touch am, he lies, because all elements of tinubu, evil, treachery, debauchery, stealing, drug abuse, uncleanliness, body odour, rotten teeth, leaking penis will be wiped out from the mist of sane peace loving people, check well he may be a Muslim.
stop taking cheap drugs

Re: LP: Abure Surrounded By Thugs, Forced Me To Sign Docs - Ex-acting Chair, Lebeke by Basic123: 7:00am On Feb 17
Omobude244:

Exactly....that party is purely IGBO party

Re: LP: Abure Surrounded By Thugs, Forced Me To Sign Docs - Ex-acting Chair, Lebeke by olympianares: 7:04am On Feb 17
LegacyB:

If you have a Brian then you’ll know the joke is on you. What’s the difference between APC, PDP, LP and many several other political parties. You guys are always their defense and catalyst. Yet you suffer more for their actions and laugh about it. Continue Chef!
Actually,you are the joke itself
Re: LP: Abure Surrounded By Thugs, Forced Me To Sign Docs - Ex-acting Chair, Lebeke by Omobude244: 7:28am On Feb 17
Basic123:

Exactly....that party is purely IGBO party
Do u have sense at all?
Shey Abure is igbo?
Re: LP: Abure Surrounded By Thugs, Forced Me To Sign Docs - Ex-acting Chair, Lebeke by Omobude244: 7:32am On Feb 17
LegacyB:

Dumb! Oluchi the National treasurer is Yoruba? You guys are just something else instead of the main issues all you do is tribalism. We know most Igbos hate Yorubas it’s nothing new . We know they are always jealous of Yorubas it nothing new.But suffering knows no tribe so you can keep up your hate!
Lolz
Uzour
I tot u will answer the questions
Where we're labeke and apapa when LP was nothing ?
They want to reap where dey do not sow🤣
It's only ur foolish type u can deceive sha
Re: LP: Abure Surrounded By Thugs, Forced Me To Sign Docs - Ex-acting Chair, Lebeke by johnog4sure: 7:43am On Feb 17
OkukoIgbo:
chai! u dropped bomb, urchins will cry
Re: LP: Abure Surrounded By Thugs, Forced Me To Sign Docs - Ex-acting Chair, Lebeke by OkukoIgbo: 8:02am On Feb 17
Mandate2023:

In dis ur comment u did not even address the issue on ground about abure, hypocrisy is what u live on

I am learning from APC vermins.
Re: LP: Abure Surrounded By Thugs, Forced Me To Sign Docs - Ex-acting Chair, Lebeke by nairalanda1(m): 8:06am On Feb 17
Omobude244:

I'm not Yoruba, i don't have a dog in the fight, I refused to vote for LP, APC, PDP, or NNPP, but at the end, I know LP is popular among many Nigerians, so it is in my interest it does not become like APC, where a known bribery suspect is in charge.

Heavy Gunfight At Bajoga Town In Gombe Since 5am / A Group Of Imolites Protests Against Jega / No Confab Report, No Nigeria, Falae Insists