Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,924 members, 7,817,707 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

99% Oppressed: The Very Many Sins Of Labour Party Nations Chairman Julius Abure - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 99% Oppressed: The Very Many Sins Of Labour Party Nations Chairman Julius Abure (421 Views)

Labour Party Chairman, Julius Abure Arrested In Benin (Pictures) / LP National Chairman, Julius Abure Urges Obidient Family To Sustain The Momentum / Peter Obi: Julius Abure Remains My Own Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

99% Oppressed: The Very Many Sins Of Labour Party Nations Chairman Julius Abure by Ibrahimcoomasie: 1:32am On Feb 17
THE VERY MANY SINS OF LABOUR PARTY NATIONAL CHAIRMAN.

From Forgery, to Bribery, Betrayal of Trust. Diversion and conversation, Theft.

I have been a staunch supporter of the Labour party @NgLabour National chairman, Barrister Julius Abure @JuliusAbure for quite sometimes now.

But with the unending accusations and counter accusations from all corners against his person, I decided to take a second look at things, as an investigative journalist. I scrutinized the accusations against Abure, and went into deep investigation to unravel the mystery.

What i found out after my painstaking investigation, was truly heartbreaking, and it corroborated previous accusations. That made me to change my stands about him. He is truly an epitomy of corruption. A lion in sheeps clothing, the master of pretence, and the secret killer of LP.

Mrs Elizabeth Ativie, a bonafide member of the All progressive Congress (APC) who was a former Deputy speaker of the Edo state House of Assembly, & speaker for two months, contested the House of representative primaries for Orhionmwon/Uhunmwonde fed constituency under APC & lost.

But Julius Abure did his abracadabra magic, and sold the already contested and won labour party ticket for that federal constituency by Honourable Murphy Imasuen outrightly to her.

To pull off his plan, Julius Abure forged withdrawal letter of Hon Murphy, & summited it in court. He used it to substitute Honourable Murphy Imasuen, for Elizabeth Ativie.

Murphy was surprised, when his name didn't come out as a candidate for that federal constituency, rather Elizabeth who never contested for primaries.
He had to write to the Court to verify the affidavit

Whom LP National chairman Julius Abure claimed that he Murphy Imasuen swor to, in withdrawing his candidacy.

Abure was exposed that he took a purported bribe of 30 million naira, to forge, substitute, & sell that fed constituency ticket to Elizabeth Ativie, he started begging.

The court affirmed that the document was forged, so Julius Abure started sending emissaries to Honourable Murphy Imasuen to plead. He offered Murphy Local govt ticket, slot as a member of the Labour party campaign council, and many more. To persuade him to back down.

Listen: https://twitter.com/PIDOMNIGERIA/status/1758596231952023802?t=U56As2kf3quoqqlLr8z6Lg&s=19

A recorded telephone conversation between Honourable Murphy Imasuen, and Julius Abure.
In a peace meeting brokered by Rev Olu Martins. You will hear Julius Abure accepting his guilt and making offers to appease Murphy.

Abure Forged Documents of withdrawal and substituted the LP governorship candidates of Ebonyi & Plateau state, many house reps and Senatorial candidates across the country. He outrightly sold tickets to opposition sponsored candidates.

Watch out for part 2.

To be continued.

1 Like

Re: 99% Oppressed: The Very Many Sins Of Labour Party Nations Chairman Julius Abure by Ibrahimcoomasie: 1:33am On Feb 17
Mrs Elizabeth Ativie

Re: 99% Oppressed: The Very Many Sins Of Labour Party Nations Chairman Julius Abure by Ibrahimcoomasie: 1:33am On Feb 17
Honourable Murphy Imasuen substituted for Elizabeth Ativie.

Re: 99% Oppressed: The Very Many Sins Of Labour Party Nations Chairman Julius Abure by Ibrahimcoomasie: 1:34am On Feb 17
Rev Olu Martins

Re: 99% Oppressed: The Very Many Sins Of Labour Party Nations Chairman Julius Abure by opamoses1: 1:38am On Feb 17
Not suprised one bit. We have always know that the leadership of LP was extremely corrupt.

Same way the Lagos gurbanitorial ticket was sold to PDP's Gbadebo to replace Mr Awamaridi, and many other LP candidates in Lagos like the ticket sold to Mr Thaddeus Attah to replace Ayo Ademiluyi (End SARS lawyer in Lagos).

1 Like

Re: 99% Oppressed: The Very Many Sins Of Labour Party Nations Chairman Julius Abure by opamoses1: 1:49am On Feb 17
When we said it back then, Obidients insulted as usual.

1 Like

Re: 99% Oppressed: The Very Many Sins Of Labour Party Nations Chairman Julius Abure by DohFahSo: 1:51am On Feb 17
Interesting times ahead.
Re: 99% Oppressed: The Very Many Sins Of Labour Party Nations Chairman Julius Abure by Svoboda(m): 2:30am On Feb 17
This man has had these controversies dog him for some time now. He did the same thing to my inlaw after he'd won a ticket to contest a hoa seat. His saving grace was that the move was preempted by an lp hqrs insider, who informed him early enough.
The ebonyi state victim claimed abure recieved 200m naira to substitute him as gov candidate of lp. Even the police recommended his prosecution for forgery, impersonation and corruption. I guess the powers that be are hoping to use that as a blackmail tool to whip him into line. On arise tv yestetday, he was guiltily breathing heavily as he was contradicting himself repeatedly.
Now, the fmr acting nat chair of the lp is lending her voice to those accusations against him.

1 Like

Re: 99% Oppressed: The Very Many Sins Of Labour Party Nations Chairman Julius Abure by quadraheem(m): 4:39am On Feb 17
Seeing fraud allegations from many people about this Abure of a person,
Baba Apapa go dey dance upanda for Ibadan now with nice hot Amala with gbegiri.
Re: 99% Oppressed: The Very Many Sins Of Labour Party Nations Chairman Julius Abure by chopnaira: 6:07am On Feb 17
Shocking. NOT.
A party of crooks and criminals just like the rest.

2 Likes

Re: 99% Oppressed: The Very Many Sins Of Labour Party Nations Chairman Julius Abure by oyatz(m): 7:40am On Feb 17
Several allegations from original and founding members of the Labour party against Comrade Abure were made in 2022/2023 but the Headless Mob used emotions to support him and labelled anyone that spoke against him as 'working for the APC' but the man was busy forging signatures of candidates and replacing them at die minutes which caused disaffection within the party leading to defeats in many States./constituencies.

2 Likes

Re: 99% Oppressed: The Very Many Sins Of Labour Party Nations Chairman Julius Abure by christistruth01: 7:00pm On Feb 17
grin

We told you so

Re: 99% Oppressed: The Very Many Sins Of Labour Party Nations Chairman Julius Abure by christistruth01: 7:05pm On Feb 17
opamoses1:
When we said it back then, Obidients insulted as usual.

Gbadebo Rhodes didn't even win the Lagos State LP Primaries

We explained and explained to them but some bigots turned it into Ethnic War because Gbadebo's mother was from another Region

1 Like

Re: 99% Oppressed: The Very Many Sins Of Labour Party Nations Chairman Julius Abure by yarimo(m): 7:08pm On Feb 17
ABURE and OBI are just after labour party money, they are thieves claiming saint undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: 99% Oppressed: The Very Many Sins Of Labour Party Nations Chairman Julius Abure by Okoroawusa: 7:17pm On Feb 17
Something i predicted would happen.

Why do you think Peter Obi and his yeye girlfriend Aisha quickly called a press conference to show us their half-assed account rendering?

I still remain the last Igbo man that Peter Obi can deceive. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: 99% Oppressed: The Very Many Sins Of Labour Party Nations Chairman Julius Abure by benardtotti(m): 8:48pm On Feb 17
Okoroawusa:
Something i predicted would happen.

Why do you think Peter Obi and his yeye girlfriend Aisha quickly called a press conference to show us their half-assed account rendering?

I still remain the last Igbo man that Peter Obi can deceive. Thank you.

Thank you my brother, obi and the hijab assassin waited until they were almost exposed to quickly cook up account , the people I pity are those gullible followers who have suspended their brains , we all accept BAT is not a Saint but at least he doesn't pretend or act crooked, but Obi is exactly like buhari a Complete fraud who forms Saint.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Indaboski: I Will Release Abito Shaker, Upon The High Rate Of Dollar To Naira / EFCC Files N84bn Money Laundering Charges Against Yahaya Bello, Others / Nigerian Man Cries Out After Being Arrested And Manhandled Like Thief In Kenya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.