Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:09 PM

See What My New Girlfriend Is Doing. I'm Worried - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What My New Girlfriend Is Doing. I'm Worried (3842 Views)

I'm Worried, She Does This Every Night / See What My Girlfriend Is Doing. I'm Worried / Man Goes Crazy When His Ex Refused To Meet With Him And His New Girlfriend (SS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

See What My New Girlfriend Is Doing. I'm Worried by BigBlackPreek(m): 7:46am On Feb 17
I met this girl from Rivers state She gave me 10k bill, I did not pay She told me to pay her house rent, I did not pay But she keeps calling me to check if I'm fine and some sort of caring. Mind you she usually does the calls with her own airtime. I have not sent her N1 naira for now Does it mean she likes me ? Is this how Rivers state girls use to do ?? Guys tell me about River state girls and your experience with them.
Re: See What My New Girlfriend Is Doing. I'm Worried by pyyxxaro: 7:48am On Feb 17
Una two de craze for head

21 Likes

Re: See What My New Girlfriend Is Doing. I'm Worried by EEIA: 7:49am On Feb 17
give her your black preeq first. cool

3 Likes

Re: See What My New Girlfriend Is Doing. I'm Worried by LoveLeadsLand(m): 7:50am On Feb 17
It's because you have big black p. Lol.

1 Like

Re: See What My New Girlfriend Is Doing. I'm Worried by Nonexisting: 8:12am On Feb 17
She is buying food for her goat, fattening it up for Christmas slaughter just like rich business owners like Dangote shore up the stocks of their companies on Fridays to look good for the week which is why it's not advisable to buy stocks on a Friday and on a Monday. I know to you, I'm just blabbing but don't ask me who the goat is please.

15 Likes

Re: See What My New Girlfriend Is Doing. I'm Worried by DiskJokeyManic: 8:20am On Feb 17
De amount of simps we have on dis forum is alarming....... Dis one too fit use him alternate dey give anoda married man counselling about relationship oooo😂😂😂😂😂

3 Likes

Re: See What My New Girlfriend Is Doing. I'm Worried by Ohraykon: 9:31am On Feb 17
She is preparing you for the bills ahead grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What My New Girlfriend Is Doing. I'm Worried by Nicepoker(m): 9:37am On Feb 17
You are currently on probation.
Re: See What My New Girlfriend Is Doing. I'm Worried by labake1(f): 10:07am On Feb 17
Someone can't be kind to naija men without meaning
Re: See What My New Girlfriend Is Doing. I'm Worried by Demigod22: 12:14pm On Feb 17
Rivers State girls will bill you. Most of their men are lazy and nonchalant towards responsibility. I have lived in Rivers State before, a father is expecting his teenage daughter to feed him and he won't ask where she get the money from.

Girls hustle to provide food for the family, so if you are dating a girl from Rivers State, unless she is hard working, you go collect billing tire.

When I was in Rivers State, some fathers will force their daughter on you as far as you can buy him fish and drink. Rivers State girls can easily take you to cloud 9. I almost married from there. An Ogoni girl from Gokana.

7 Likes

Re: See What My New Girlfriend Is Doing. I'm Worried by capnies: 1:08pm On Feb 17
Demigod22:
Rivers State girls will bill you. Most of their men are lazy and nonchalant towards responsibility. I have lived in Rivers State before, a father is expecting his teenage daughter to feed him and he won't ask where she get the money from.

Girls hustle to provide food for the family, so if you are dating a girl from Rivers State, unless she is hard working, you go collect billing tire.

When I was in Rivers State, some fathers will force their daughter on you as far as you can buy him fish and drink. Rivers State girls can easily take you to cloud 9. I almost married from there. An Ogoni girl from Gokana.

HOW MANY TRIBES ARE IN RIVERS STATE? HOW MANY DID YOU MEET AND STAY WITH. DON'T GENERALIZE
Re: See What My New Girlfriend Is Doing. I'm Worried by Demigod22: 5:40pm On Feb 17
capnies:

HOW MANY TRIBES ARE IN RIVERS STATE? HOW MANY DID YOU MEET AND STAY WITH. DON'T GENERALIZE

If you actually lack comprehending ability or you deliberately choose to be incomprehensible, I don't know. You can clearly see in my last sentence where I said in Ogoni and Gokana Local government.

1 Like

Re: See What My New Girlfriend Is Doing. I'm Worried by Uchenna10(m): 9:57pm On Feb 17
Is she from omoku?
Re: See What My New Girlfriend Is Doing. I'm Worried by ExudeLoveToAll: 10:00pm On Feb 17
BigBlackPreek:
I met this girl from Rivers state
She gave me 10k bill, I did not pay
She told me to pay her house rent, I did not pay
But she keeps calling me to check if I'm fine and some sort
of caring. Mind you she usually does the calls with her own
airtime. I have not sent her N1 naira for now
Does it mean she likes me ?
Is this how Rivers state girls use to do ??
Guys tell me about River state girls and your experience with
them.

One girl is what you are using to generalize Rivers girls? Stop this forthwith.
Re: See What My New Girlfriend Is Doing. I'm Worried by ExudeLoveToAll: 10:04pm On Feb 17
Demigod22:

All of this you wrote is false and wrong.

Don't know why someone will have an experience with just one or two persons and they will generalize everyone in the state. Id Rivers State people are like that you depicted how come Rivers State is amongst the biggest economy in Nigeria? You think they are not productive?

Leave your small mind with your small cycle and stop that rubbish generalization, you should have past this stage by now.
Re: See What My New Girlfriend Is Doing. I'm Worried by EEIA: 10:07pm On Feb 17
ExudeLoveToAll:

Don't know why someone will have an experience with just one or two persons and they will generalize everyone in the state. Id Rivers State people are like that you depicted how come Rivers State is amongst the biggest economy in Nigeria? You think they are not productive?

Leave your small mind with your small cycle and stop that rubbish generalization, you should have past this stage by now.
Jennyclay is steadily and heavily representing Edo state with what she does best. cool
Re: See What My New Girlfriend Is Doing. I'm Worried by Rexymania(m): 11:19pm On Feb 17
They are never satisfied with one man
Re: See What My New Girlfriend Is Doing. I'm Worried by Demigod22: 11:26pm On Feb 17
ExudeLoveToAll:

If you are well informed, you will know that Rivers State gets huge benefits and allocation from federal government because of crude oil which boost their economy.

Back to your second paragraph. I have lived with the Ogoni people for sometime now and I am confident of what I typed. I had first hand experience. This thread is not about degradation of a particular tribe, so I won't go into detail.

When the Shell paid Bodo city of Gokana Local government, I was there and I saw how the people will buy plasma and break it, buy crate of drinks to have feast, invite police to arrest anyone at any slightest provocation, old men with grown up children still living in their father's house with their children, since bunkering was stopped by Wike, most men spend time drinking ogogoro, eating fish, practically begging all these Igbos and students there.

The girls are always hustling because parents can't provide.

I am not speaking out of ignorant.

1 Like

Re: See What My New Girlfriend Is Doing. I'm Worried by BigBlackPreek(m): 11:54pm On Feb 17
ExudeLoveToAll:

One girl is what you are using to generalize Rivers girls? Stop this forthwith.
I am not generalizing though I've heard more from other guys here with same experience and story
Re: See What My New Girlfriend Is Doing. I'm Worried by BigBlackPreek(m): 12:04am On Feb 18
Demigod22:

If you are well informed, you will know that Rivers State gets huge benefits and allocation from federal government because of crude oil which boost their economy.

Back to your second paragraph. I have lived with the Ogoni people for sometime now and I am confident of what I typed. I had first hand experience. This thread is not about degradation of a particular tribe, so I won't go into detail.

When the Shell paid Bodo city of Gokana Local government, I was there and I saw how the people will buy plasma and break it, buy crate of drinks to have feast, invite police to arrest anyone at any slightest provocation, old men with grown up children still living in their father's house with their children, since bunkering was stopped by Wike, most men spend time drinking ogogoro, eating fish, practically begging all these Igbos and students there.

The girls are always hustling because parents can't provide.

I am not speaking out of ignorant.
you nailed it, PH is so expensive that aloft all the girls and mature women have turned daylights hustlers. on the very day we were leaving nysc orientation camp, so I was rushing to meet them up and trying to get out of the room naso this girl wey go like 29-31 just enter our room, can you imagine an indigene entering male corpers room early in the morning around 6 and it was only me she, omo e shock me o, she believes say she go see like 3k collect for that morning and she sabi say them pay us for us for camp lol,she just dey waka dey go dey come dey ask me unnecessary questions lol
Re: See What My New Girlfriend Is Doing. I'm Worried by BigBlackPreek(m): 12:04am On Feb 18
Rexymania:
They are never satisfied with one man
i see
Re: See What My New Girlfriend Is Doing. I'm Worried by BigBlackPreek(m): 12:10am On Feb 18
EEIA:
give her your black preeq first. cool
lol she go chop ham tire nau
Re: See What My New Girlfriend Is Doing. I'm Worried by PureFace1(m): 12:52am On Feb 18
to know if a woman really like you, you must have screw her 2 or 3 time anything other than that is you getting play.

Invite her to your place or take her to a hotel and drill her there, if she's not complying you know your answer.

1 Like

Re: See What My New Girlfriend Is Doing. I'm Worried by BigBlackPreek(m): 1:14am On Feb 18
PureFace1:
to know if a woman really like you, you must have screw her 2 or 3 time anything other than that is you getting play.

Invite her to your place or take her to a hotel and drill her there, if she's not complying you know your answer.
hmm I will have do this asap

1 Like

Re: See What My New Girlfriend Is Doing. I'm Worried by BigBlackPreek(m): 2:22am On Feb 18
Demigod22:

hmm I need to learn ooo
Re: See What My New Girlfriend Is Doing. I'm Worried by Qatar2022: 6:08am On Feb 18
BigBlackPreek:
them.
She's setting you up for another billing
Re: See What My New Girlfriend Is Doing. I'm Worried by loswhite(m): 6:10am On Feb 18
BigBlackPreek:
them.
You don dey mad
Re: See What My New Girlfriend Is Doing. I'm Worried by ucheuzor1(m): 6:41am On Feb 18
labake1:
Someone can't be kind to naija men without meaning

We don't trust 9ja ladies kindness. There's always some mutuality attached.
Re: See What My New Girlfriend Is Doing. I'm Worried by Tallesty1(m): 6:43am On Feb 18
BigBlackPreek:
them.
I envy you people that do not have legitimate problems.
Re: See What My New Girlfriend Is Doing. I'm Worried by Quality20(m): 6:57am On Feb 18
Oga no vex abeg. Help with whatever amount u have if u can't give her all she needs, things are really hard for a vast majority of d populace, we don't have to keep reminding or doubting ourselves of the hardship and difficulties in the land.
Re: See What My New Girlfriend Is Doing. I'm Worried by Demigod22: 11:08am On Feb 18
BigBlackPreek:
you nailed it, PH is so expensive that aloft all the girls and mature women have turned daylights hustlers. on the very day we were leaving nysc orientation camp, so I was rushing to meet them up and trying to get out of the room naso this girl wey go like 29-31 just enter our room, can you imagine an indigene entering male corpers room early in the morning around 6 and it was only me she, omo e shock me o, she believes say she go see like 3k collect for that morning and she sabi say them pay us for us for camp lol,she just dey waka dey go dey come dey ask me unnecessary questions lol

I totally believe this story. When I was there, the girls are always asking me to buy something for them or give them money. The NYSC Orientation camp is in Nowa after Trailer park. If you have a room, food and small money to tip them, you will run from the other room.

Personally, I don't have problem with the girls, I am always baffled by the fact that these men are not doing enough to man up. As a researcher and avid lover of culture, I made my research, asked around, and the prominent men I met told me that that is how their culture is, and I explained to them that their children will really misbehave.

Rivers State is a crazy place to live.

2 Likes

Re: See What My New Girlfriend Is Doing. I'm Worried by labake1(f): 7:15pm On Feb 18
ucheuzor1:

We don't trust 9ja ladies kindness. There's always some mutuality attached.

Say SOME nna

(1) (2)

I Love Her, I'm Proud Of Her But I'm Confused Help ! / A Ladys Tears / Guys Please Help... Which Would You Choose? (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.