Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,596 members, 7,823,595 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

Househelp Arrested For Stealing Employer’s $51,000 After 3 Days Of Employment - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Househelp Arrested For Stealing Employer’s $51,000 After 3 Days Of Employment (34613 Views)

Adekunle Ayomikun Steals ₦340,000 After Hiding In Bank’s Toilet Overnight / Woman Battered For Refusing To Part With N20,000 After Sex Romp / 2 Sterling Bank Staff Sent To Prison For Stealing Employer’s N25.4m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Househelp Arrested For Stealing Employer’s $51,000 After 3 Days Of Employment by Franzese: 8:42am On Feb 17
Hmmmm
Re: Househelp Arrested For Stealing Employer’s $51,000 After 3 Days Of Employment by aimmoney9: 8:42am On Feb 17
Most poor people don't deserve to be helped, they must pay good with evil........ grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Househelp Arrested For Stealing Employer’s $51,000 After 3 Days Of Employment by gratiaeo(m): 8:43am On Feb 17
The police should investigate how that huge amount of money was kept at home.
Why the owner of the money was not mentioned

1 Like

Re: Househelp Arrested For Stealing Employer’s $51,000 After 3 Days Of Employment by brightovio007(m): 8:43am On Feb 17
I am not is supporting of stealing but $51,000 see why the Naira will keep on depreciating. Thefts Greed Therapy need to redeem our dying economy

2 Likes

Re: Househelp Arrested For Stealing Employer’s $51,000 After 3 Days Of Employment by Yankiss(m): 8:44am On Feb 17
immortalcrown:
As the man make the money, na so him spend am.
I agree. The source of fund should be investigated. A hard-earned money cant be thrown around like that in today's dollar scarcity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Househelp Arrested For Stealing Employer’s $51,000 After 3 Days Of Employment by Ezmans: 8:44am On Feb 17
Thissystem:
Hhmm, that kind Househelp

But, who dey keep that kind big money at home?? That’s over N76M in today’s dollar to Naira exchange

And even carelessly kept where a hungry, eagle-eyed and economically messed-up househelp can see and touch. lol, not funny
this means the dollars nigerians are looking for are in people's homes

10 Likes

Re: Househelp Arrested For Stealing Employer’s $51,000 After 3 Days Of Employment by Samsonferan: 8:44am On Feb 17
The man needs to be interrogated also, because why is he hoarding dollars but police will not look that way because of what they will get from him. Nigeria my country

2 Likes

Re: Househelp Arrested For Stealing Employer’s $51,000 After 3 Days Of Employment by Lexusgs430: 8:44am On Feb 17
Obainoman6:
Why will they hoard such amounts pf dollars at home, that househelp mess up for being caught.

Money wey one person no work for....... Another person go thief am ......... 🤣😜
Re: Househelp Arrested For Stealing Employer’s $51,000 After 3 Days Of Employment by Godfullsam(m): 8:44am On Feb 17
Tjra:
Yorubas should stop employing these obidients as housemaids.

They are just too covetous.

Shut up bigot.
Re: Househelp Arrested For Stealing Employer’s $51,000 After 3 Days Of Employment by phemmie06(m): 8:45am On Feb 17
cry
Re: Househelp Arrested For Stealing Employer’s $51,000 After 3 Days Of Employment by CandidNotes: 8:46am On Feb 17
The title should be "Criminal Disguised As Housegirl..."
Re: Househelp Arrested For Stealing Employer’s $51,000 After 3 Days Of Employment by bluefilm: 8:47am On Feb 17
End time househelp
Re: Househelp Arrested For Stealing Employer’s $51,000 After 3 Days Of Employment by Franklyspeakin: 8:48am On Feb 17
I will never be poor in my life..
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
someone who kept such amount at home is more evil, he must have stolen destinies, that's almost #76m, at home? He's a bigger Thief
Re: Househelp Arrested For Stealing Employer’s $51,000 After 3 Days Of Employment by phemmie06(m): 8:48am On Feb 17
Naira speculator
Re: Househelp Arrested For Stealing Employer’s $51,000 After 3 Days Of Employment by Chukwuka319(m): 8:48am On Feb 17
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
someone who kept such amount at home is more evil, he must have stolen destinies, that's almost #76m, at home? He's a bigger Thief
You have a point there.
Re: Househelp Arrested For Stealing Employer’s $51,000 After 3 Days Of Employment by Nonexisting: 8:48am On Feb 17
That gender never work for anything but want everything. Tufiakwa

Re: Househelp Arrested For Stealing Employer’s $51,000 After 3 Days Of Employment by EponObi: 8:48am On Feb 17
The government should probe the man. This country self. The man has questions to answer. What's the source of the dollars? Why did he keep such a big amount at home? What goods and services does he buys with the dollar notes?; then, arrest the service providers.

This man and his kind are part of the people destroying the value of naira. You are in Nigeria, why are you keeping dollar notes in bulk? And I won't be surprised if he's one of those abusing Tinubu and Cardoso online.

May God help us. The rot and corruption in this country is mind-blowing. It has found its way into every fiber of the fabrics of our society.
Re: Househelp Arrested For Stealing Employer’s $51,000 After 3 Days Of Employment by HateBigots: 8:49am On Feb 17
Her role model is Betta Edu grin grin
Re: Househelp Arrested For Stealing Employer’s $51,000 After 3 Days Of Employment by Scholace: 8:49am On Feb 17
Westerhoffe:
As the Nigerian Government would have reacted, I condemn the act of the woman and her husband...and let it end there.

The man even has a good business brain… he just didn't have enough money to put it to effect.

Well, let him repay it from the proceeds of his businesses.
person wey go rot for jail
Re: Househelp Arrested For Stealing Employer’s $51,000 After 3 Days Of Employment by Tjra: 8:50am On Feb 17
Godfullsam:

Shut up bigot.
What makes me a bigot? Are Obidients an ethnic group?

2 Likes

Re: Househelp Arrested For Stealing Employer’s $51,000 After 3 Days Of Employment by nairalanda1(m): 8:50am On Feb 17
duduade:
Why would someone have such an amount in his or her house in the first place

I wish they didn't catch the househelp and her husband. He seemed to invest part of the money well

The husband recieved stolen money, which under Nigerian law is a criminal offence.
Re: Househelp Arrested For Stealing Employer’s $51,000 After 3 Days Of Employment by Father4all: 8:50am On Feb 17
What is the so called oga doing with dollars sef

1 Like

Re: Househelp Arrested For Stealing Employer’s $51,000 After 3 Days Of Employment by Timoleon(m): 8:50am On Feb 17
Westerhoffe:
As the Nigerian Government would have reacted, I condemn the act of the woman and her husband...and let it end there.

The man even has a good business brain… he just didn't have enough money to put it to effect.

This is a criminal case, not a civil case. He can't pay from the proceeds of any business. He and his wife are headed for prison.

1 Like

Re: Househelp Arrested For Stealing Employer’s $51,000 After 3 Days Of Employment by nairalanda1(m): 8:51am On Feb 17
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:

Well, there are still wealthy Nigerians with legit sources of income, y'know.
Re: Househelp Arrested For Stealing Employer’s $51,000 After 3 Days Of Employment by Nonexisting: 8:51am On Feb 17
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
Go and work hard my friend. My friends and I have always saved in dollars and since bank started using charges to destroy customers, we started saving at home just like that person. I don't see any bad thing here.

1 Like

Re: Househelp Arrested For Stealing Employer’s $51,000 After 3 Days Of Employment by Elsueno: 8:51am On Feb 17
Thissystem:

But, who dey keep that kind big money at home?? That’s over N76M in today’s dollar to Naira exchange

And even carelessly kept where a hungry, eagle-eyed and economically messed-up househelp can see and touch. lol, not funny

It's just ego & incompetence...I understand having a house maid or househelp around d house....But what I don't understand is allowing them to have access to ur personal bedroom.

To me, no body would get access to my room except my wife & kids...U see some people thinking it's a flex to even allow househelps clean thier personal room, arrange thier cupboards etc...Why won't they robe u blind when they see such money around grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Househelp Arrested For Stealing Employer’s $51,000 After 3 Days Of Employment by SMARTMOTORS(m): 8:52am On Feb 17
Both the househelp and Oga should be arrested....where the Bleep did he get $51k from?
Re: Househelp Arrested For Stealing Employer’s $51,000 After 3 Days Of Employment by Judolisco(m): 8:53am On Feb 17
Afamed:
Tomorrow, the nonentity will tell you there is no work

The difference between the wailer and Alison Madueke is just an opportunity.

If the wailer gets the opportunity to be in the position of authority today, he will not hesitate to sell Nigeria on eBay

And the one that kept $51,000 at home, what exactly is he doing with such amount of $
baba na so dem dey do oh.... Na their children dey carry am take buy drugs....
Re: Househelp Arrested For Stealing Employer’s $51,000 After 3 Days Of Employment by nairalanda1(m): 8:54am On Feb 17
Westerhoffe:

Under the law, it is a criminal offence to recieve anything that is stolen, EVEN if you don't know. Heck, someone I knew once had issues with the law because the car he bought was suspected to be stolen (turned out it was not, but for a while...).

(That's why some parents disown their neer do well child who suddenly turns up with lots of money and expensive goods...yeah, someone who has no job is suddenly rolling in money. Stolen comes to mind. They don't want the cops putting them in jail because of their useless child).
Re: Househelp Arrested For Stealing Employer’s $51,000 After 3 Days Of Employment by Solidkay(m): 8:54am On Feb 17
Thissystem:

Lovely construction. 💯

1 Like

Re: Househelp Arrested For Stealing Employer’s $51,000 After 3 Days Of Employment by samz77: 8:54am On Feb 17
These guys are greedy.A whole 51000$ stolen. you can't even take some and leave the rest.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

CCTV Captures A Lady Who Switched Off Light To Steal Goat Meat (Pix, Video) / Water Poured On A Security Officer Spotted Sleeping On Duty / Sele-ebi Ware-ebi: Suspected Cultist Kills Man For Wearing Red Beret In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.