Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,643 members, 7,823,829 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

My Conclusion On Nigeria After About 8 Months Of Traveling Across Rural Areas. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Conclusion On Nigeria After About 8 Months Of Traveling Across Rural Areas. (3380 Views)

Peter Obi's Achievements In Rural Areas In Anambra That Isn't Talked Much About / Owo Massacre: FG’s Conclusion On ISWAP Too Hasty – Gov Akeredolu / Fresh MC Oluomo Returns Back To Nigeria After Vacation In The US. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Conclusion On Nigeria After About 8 Months Of Traveling Across Rural Areas. by Gerrard59(m): 10:10am On Feb 18
tomtomastom4:
3) Our village farmers no longer go to farm. The inflation on food price is just beginning, in 2 years time, we all will see how scarce food will be. From every corner of Nigeria, the story is the same.

You go to farm, its either armed men kidnap you or you get killed. You succed in farming, when its time for harvest, the armed men either loot the farm or they burn it down. The stories are the same everywhere. Even in the South East where people are saying ESN is protecting them, the killing of farmers is happening there. And the worst part of it, there is no solution in site. Go and ask all those with rice mill and see how they now struggle to get rice to mill, unlike before when the farmers beg them to come and buy. If care is not taking, soon the food we will be selling at the markets will be food imported from neighbouring countries. The industrial and commercial farmers we have mainly serve our industries. What makes food cheap in Nigeria are our local farmers who farm from all angles, but currently those local farmers have either been killed, their farmland destroyed or have abandoned their village and have gone to the city for fear of been killed. We all saw the video of Benue people running away from their homes. 90% of those people might not come back to their village again, and these are the farmers that help make food cheaper. Go to Jos, Benue, Zamfara, Katsina< Kebbi, Nasarawa etc. Same stories. Farmers are being displaced. Go to Niger state, Kaduna, same thing. Just pass Birnin Gwari area in Kaduna state. A farming community, bubbling with farm produce markets have now been reduced to ghost towns. These states are the farm powerhouse of Nigeria. Yet instead of govt to tackle this issue, they are busy bursting and sealing peoples warehouse and Nigerians are hailing the govt. If I may ask, is this the first time that people started doing "storage of food commodity." Instead of the govt to tackle supply issue, they are busy release "storage". When the "storage" finish, what next.

I will end with this... You dont blame a Lion for preying on the Antelope, because its the nature of the Lion to feed on live animals. So also, I dont these fulani men for trying to displace people across Nigeria, esp in the south, it is in their nature to conquer lands. I blame the people, esp the

Buhari ensured that happened without hindrance, but we have Nairalanders who keep attacking me for calling out his incompetence and their support of the incompetent dullard in 2015.

One even campaigned and voted for the successful Islamist whose cattle rearing business defied basic economics and biology and fled leaving his 700K job. grin grin grin grin grin grin

The other one voted for Buhari in 2015 after attempting illegal migration during the '90s. He is in his 50s.

Lastly. one called me a tribalist after sweat don finish his cerebrum and now plans to emigrate to Russia to cool off his kon kon head grin grin grin grin
Re: My Conclusion On Nigeria After About 8 Months Of Traveling Across Rural Areas. by Gerrard59(m): 10:32am On Feb 18
BeardedMeat:
You are right. Seun please pin this for us. Thank you

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

A man whose father is a pastor and has never condemned the killing of Christians in Northern Nigeria, supports El-Rufai and put up a banner restricting commentary in the Islamic section but not for the Christian threads is who you want to pin a thread narrating the Fulanisation of Nigeria?

grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Conclusion On Nigeria After About 8 Months Of Traveling Across Rural Areas. by babasolution: 10:38am On Feb 18
The Yoruba introduced the Fulani conquest into Nigeria by bringing in Buhari, he was the catalyst and key to Fulani transitional conquest.

The solution is to be vigilant and armed, no one should depend on the Nigerian government system and security agents
Re: My Conclusion On Nigeria After About 8 Months Of Traveling Across Rural Areas. by tomtomastom4: 11:39am On Feb 18
Gerrard59:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

OP, when I read your post, I roared!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

There is nothing new that you wrote that I have written for donkey years on the Internet! Nothing new. Mind you, it is not 2100, but 2050. By then, Nigeria would be an Islamic Republic. The name would be: the United African Republic (the release then was a teaser). Nothing would stop it unless the country divides. But here is the catch: for a country to divide in this century, there has to be a war. Kosovo, Sudan and Sudan are good examples. There has been no peaceful division of any country in this century and won't be any till thy kingdom come. Even that of Sudan was successful because the US supported South Sudan after the elites lobbied the Democratic and Republican Parties. Unlike Omar of Sudan, who ab initio was sanctioned by the West, the West LOVE Fulani elites, and in return, Fulani elites have worked their through eh corridors of Western powers.

Northern Christian elites tried doing the same by lobbying the Republican Party using the Evangelical Wing of the party. That recorded a bit of success as Trump called out the persistent butchering of Christians in Nigeria and enlisted the country on the list of countries that persecute Christians in the world. Just to state it here: there are more slain Christians in Nigeria than China or North Korea. Yes. A Christian from Benue would LIVE A LONG LIFE practicing his/her religion in Pyongyang than Markudi. That is a fact. Unfortunately, the work by Northern Christian elites was cut short by Trump losing the election and the Islamist lovey-dovey Democratic Party coming to power. Who was elected? Biden. Who did Buhari, the biggest patron of Fulani militia, meet few days before the 2015 election? Biden. Obadiah Mailafia was part of those Northern Christian elites who worked with the Evangelical Wing of the GOP to inform them of the atrocities Christians go through the north. What happened to him? The only way pressure can be continued, or at least publicity against the heinous slaughtering of Christians in the north, is if Trump wins this year. If Trump loses, forget it, that is the end. By then, the Evangelical Wing would focus on preserving the White dominance in the US. In other words, they would have to fight for their survival before someone else.

I am surprised you didn't mention the Muslim-Muslim presidency, which would ensure there is an uninterrupted Muslim presidency for 24 years! That is, Buhari, Tinubu and most likely El-Rufai (since the present VP is from the North East). Here is the plot: El-Rufai would choose a Muslim; after all, it was allowed for eight years. He did it in Kaduna, and the new governor continued from where he stopped. Once started, that is the end. It does not end. El-Rufai's VP would be Yoruba; I am thinking Fashola. 2015 - 2023, 2023 - 2031 and 2031 - 2039 all having Muslim presidents, with the last two having Muslim-Muslim presidents and vice. Yemi would be the last Christian elected to Aso Rock.

You also did not mention the silence of the fake pastors in Nigeria, especially the tie-knotting, British English speaking and UK/Canada/USA crusade hosting pastors and their gospel noisemakers musicians. Let me it state unequivocally that NO PROMIMENT PASTOR IN THE SOUTH except Oyedepo has condemned the brutal slaughtering of Christians in the north. None whatsoever! Nigeria has the highest concentration of wealthy pastors in the world, all located in the south. But none of them has offered succour to Christians in the north! None at all! In fact, none has organised a crusade in the north! In fact, the last time Adeboye was in the north was to solicit for the release of his RCCG members who were kidnapped. He met with the then governor, El-Rufai, who your lovey-dovey never-should-be-criticised-man-of-god described as "kind and caring man". Yes, one of Nigeria's most prominent, influential and wealthiest pastors called the governor of a state where Christians have been brazenly murdered as "kind and caring". What about Poju Oyemade, who invited El-Rufai for a talk show? Let's not forget the IFitness-gym loving pastor of Paul Adefarasin.

It is why I don't regard any pastor from the south. They are for their pockets! All your pastors have second citizenship. In fact, top RCCG and Winners Chapel pastors have either American or British passports. I see Christ Embassy as another church that can ensure the elite pastors possess second citizenships.

My dear friend also asked this question and here are the responses: https://www.nairaland.com/6702307/whats-future-southern-nigeria-north

I also predicted the same thing immediately after Tinubu's victory: https://www.nairaland.com/7621766/tinubus-nigeria-nigeria-2050

In fact, I created this thread because I knew if Tinubu won APC's presidential ticket, he would choose a Muslim as his vice: https://www.nairaland.com/6794669/question-tinubus-supporters

You have some ignorant Igbos (I met one yesterday) who believe that Igbo land cannot be Islamised. Don't mind them. In fact, islamising the region would be very easy. It is simple. Kill the men and marry the women. As you mentioned, it is happening in Enugu and there is a large Muslim population in Imo. You also mention the discoveries in Abia. Once Benue and Plateau are conquered this decade, the next focus would be on the south east. Once the region is conquered, that is the end, as the southeast contains the highest concentration of Christians in Nigeria. Islamise Igbos, and Nigeria becomes an Islamic Republic. The south south would be a walkover. You see, this ignorance many Nigerian Christians have is not even my issue, but the arrogance with which they have display it. I have met someone from Plateau and told him Plateau would be Fulanised, but he said "it cannot never happen" and "I exaggerate events and issues". It is the ignorance and arrogance that makes not to pity Christians in Nigeria. As I told the ignorant and arrogant Igbo lad yesterday, I would stop discussing Nigeria's future till when events unfold completely. But one thing is clear, I would GLOAT, MOCK AND DERIDE all your tie-knotting pastors and hand-waving Christians. I am so goooooood at gloating at people I warned.

In fact, my wish is to be somewhere in the Caribbean laughing when Nigeria becomes an Islamised Republic! I would never deactivate this account because I would be here to MOCK, DERIDE, SCORN, GLOAT, SNEER and SPIT at their faces. It would give me the stiffest erection, which I would use to fvck Carribeans baddies while their sons slam heads five times daily wearing 3-quarter trousers and your daughters adorn the Niqab like 21st century masquerades!

Nigeria would be Islamised, nothing will stop it. Trump's emergence might slow things, but if he loses, that is the end.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You have said it all.....
Re: My Conclusion On Nigeria After About 8 Months Of Traveling Across Rural Areas. by tomtomastom4: 11:40am On Feb 18
babasolution:
The Yoruba introduced the Fulani conquest into Nigeria by bringing in Buhari, he was the catalyst and key to Fulani transitional conquest.

The solution is to be vigilant and armed, no one should depend on the Nigerian government system and security agents

This is not the time for the south to be trading blame. All we need is a unified front to defend the southern teritory.
Re: My Conclusion On Nigeria After About 8 Months Of Traveling Across Rural Areas. by tomtomastom4: 11:44am On Feb 18
franchasofficia:
Very correct.

As long as Nigeria remains one, and as long as Yorubas continue to align together with Hausa-Fulanis against Igbos, Fulanis will use the opportunity of Southern disunity to achieve their devilish agenda of overpowering Nigerians. It will happen.

The only way out is division of Nigeria so every region can protect their region.

With one Nigeria whereby Yorubas work with Hausa-Fulanis and have swore that an Igbo will never rule, Nigerian military will continue to be controlled by Fulanis and Northern Muslims whom Fulanis will continue to use to overpower Nigerian communities until they become majority

Aside from division, the only other way to stop this conquest is for the creation of regional govt or state police. That way, we know that if fulani are attacking a village or community, they will not be waiting for the federal army to come to their aid, rather their own brothers who are the state police will come and rescue them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Conclusion On Nigeria After About 8 Months Of Traveling Across Rural Areas. by babasolution: 12:49pm On Feb 18
tomtomastom4:

Aside from division, the only other way to stop this conquest is for the creation of regional govt or state police. That way, we know that if fulani are attacking a village or community, they will not be waiting for the federal army to come to their aid, rather their own brothers who are the state police will come and rescue them.

Who will create the regional government or state police? Is it the same Fulani controlled Nigeria?

Every village needs to arm itself,be watchful and consider to go on the offensive against the Fulani
Re: My Conclusion On Nigeria After About 8 Months Of Traveling Across Rural Areas. by tomtomastom4: 12:52pm On Feb 18
babasolution:

Who will create the regional government or state police? Is it the same Fulani controlled Nigeria?

Every village needs to arm itself,be watchful and consider to go on the offensive against the Fulani

With the type of federal army that we have, most villages cant arm up for defense, because the army will come and disarm them.
Re: My Conclusion On Nigeria After About 8 Months Of Traveling Across Rural Areas. by babasolution: 12:57pm On Feb 18
tomtomastom4:

With the type of federal army that we have, most villages cant arm up for defense, because the army will come and disarm them.

See,brain work needs to be applied,wisdom is needed,its not just arming self's but doing it with wisdom
Re: My Conclusion On Nigeria After About 8 Months Of Traveling Across Rural Areas. by tensazangetsu20(m): 1:05pm On Feb 18
Gerrard59:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

OP, when I read your post, I roared!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

There is nothing new that you wrote that I have written for donkey years on the Internet! Nothing new. Mind you, it is not 2100, but 2050. By then, Nigeria would be an Islamic Republic. The name would be: the United African Republic (the release then was a teaser). Nothing would stop it unless the country divides. But here is the catch: for a country to divide in this century, there has to be a war. Kosovo, Sudan and Sudan are good examples. There has been no peaceful division of any country in this century and won't be any till thy kingdom come. Even that of Sudan was successful because the US supported South Sudan after the elites lobbied the Democratic and Republican Parties. Unlike Omar of Sudan, who ab initio was sanctioned by the West, the West LOVE Fulani elites, and in return, Fulani elites have worked their through eh corridors of Western powers.

Northern Christian elites tried doing the same by lobbying the Republican Party using the Evangelical Wing of the party. That recorded a bit of success as Trump called out the persistent butchering of Christians in Nigeria and enlisted the country on the list of countries that persecute Christians in the world. Just to state it here: there are more slain Christians in Nigeria than China or North Korea. Yes. A Christian from Benue would LIVE A LONG LIFE practicing his/her religion in Pyongyang than Markudi. That is a fact. Unfortunately, the work by Northern Christian elites was cut short by Trump losing the election and the Islamist lovey-dovey Democratic Party coming to power. Who was elected? Biden. Who did Buhari, the biggest patron of Fulani militia, meet few days before the 2015 election? Biden. Obadiah Mailafia was part of those Northern Christian elites who worked with the Evangelical Wing of the GOP to inform them of the atrocities Christians go through the north. What happened to him? The only way pressure can be continued, or at least publicity against the heinous slaughtering of Christians in the north, is if Trump wins this year. If Trump loses, forget it, that is the end. By then, the Evangelical Wing would focus on preserving the White dominance in the US. In other words, they would have to fight for their survival before someone else.

I am surprised you didn't mention the Muslim-Muslim presidency, which would ensure there is an uninterrupted Muslim presidency for 24 years! That is, Buhari, Tinubu and most likely El-Rufai (since the present VP is from the North East). Here is the plot: El-Rufai would choose a Muslim; after all, it was allowed for eight years. He did it in Kaduna, and the new governor continued from where he stopped. Once started, that is the end. It does not end. El-Rufai's VP would be Yoruba; I am thinking Fashola. 2015 - 2023, 2023 - 2031 and 2031 - 2039 all having Muslim presidents, with the last two having Muslim-Muslim presidents and vice. Yemi would be the last Christian elected to Aso Rock.

You also did not mention the silence of the fake pastors in Nigeria, especially the tie-knotting, British English speaking and UK/Canada/USA crusade hosting pastors and their gospel noisemakers musicians. Let me it state unequivocally that NO PROMIMENT PASTOR IN THE SOUTH except Oyedepo has condemned the brutal slaughtering of Christians in the north. None whatsoever! Nigeria has the highest concentration of wealthy pastors in the world, all located in the south. But none of them has offered succour to Christians in the north! None at all! In fact, none has organised a crusade in the north! In fact, the last time Adeboye was in the north was to solicit for the release of his RCCG members who were kidnapped. He met with the then governor, El-Rufai, who your lovey-dovey never-should-be-criticised-man-of-god described as "kind and caring man". Yes, one of Nigeria's most prominent, influential and wealthiest pastors called the governor of a state where Christians have been brazenly murdered as "kind and caring". What about Poju Oyemade, who invited El-Rufai for a talk show? Let's not forget the IFitness-gym loving pastor of Paul Adefarasin.

It is why I don't regard any pastor from the south. They are for their pockets! All your pastors have second citizenship. In fact, top RCCG and Winners Chapel pastors have either American or British passports. I see Christ Embassy as another church that can ensure the elite pastors possess second citizenships.

My dear friend also asked this question and here are the responses: https://www.nairaland.com/6702307/whats-future-southern-nigeria-north

I also predicted the same thing immediately after Tinubu's victory: https://www.nairaland.com/7621766/tinubus-nigeria-nigeria-2050

In fact, I created this thread because I knew if Tinubu won APC's presidential ticket, he would choose a Muslim as his vice: https://www.nairaland.com/6794669/question-tinubus-supporters

You have some ignorant Igbos (I met one yesterday) who believe that Igbo land cannot be Islamised. Don't mind them. In fact, islamising the region would be very easy. It is simple. Kill the men and marry the women. As you mentioned, it is happening in Enugu and there is a large Muslim population in Imo. You also mention the discoveries in Abia. Once Benue and Plateau are conquered this decade, the next focus would be on the south east. Once the region is conquered, that is the end, as the southeast contains the highest concentration of Christians in Nigeria. Islamise Igbos, and Nigeria becomes an Islamic Republic. The south south would be a walkover. You see, this ignorance many Nigerian Christians have is not even my issue, but the arrogance with which they have display it. I have met someone from Plateau and told him Plateau would be Fulanised, but he said "it cannot never happen" and "I exaggerate events and issues". It is the ignorance and arrogance that makes not to pity Christians in Nigeria. As I told the ignorant and arrogant Igbo lad yesterday, I would stop discussing Nigeria's future till when events unfold completely. But one thing is clear, I would GLOAT, MOCK AND DERIDE all your tie-knotting pastors and hand-waving Christians. I am so goooooood at gloating at people I warned.

In fact, my wish is to be somewhere in the Caribbean laughing when Nigeria becomes an Islamised Republic! I would never deactivate this account because I would be here to MOCK, DERIDE, SCORN, GLOAT, SNEER and SPIT at their faces. It would give me the stiffest erection, which I would use to fvck Carribeans baddies while their sons slam heads five times daily wearing 3-quarter trousers and your daughters adorn the Niqab like 21st century masquerades!

Nigeria would be Islamised, nothing will stop it. Trump's emergence might slow things, but if he loses, that is the end.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I pity people wey don born cry cry
Re: My Conclusion On Nigeria After About 8 Months Of Traveling Across Rural Areas. by Rich4god(m): 1:31pm On Feb 18
tensazangetsu20:

I pity people wey don born cry cry

Why you dey pity them. If people no born, its still a victory for the conquerors.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Destruction Of Atlas Cove Oil Depot In Lagos - By Mend - Pictures / House Of Rep., Senate Members Opt For Gej's Impeachment / Mike Adenuga (glo) Exposes Obasanjo Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.