Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,909 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:11 PM

My Conclusion On Nigeria After About 8 Months Of Traveling Across Rural Areas. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Conclusion On Nigeria After About 8 Months Of Traveling Across Rural Areas. (3347 Views)

Peter Obi's Achievements In Rural Areas In Anambra That Isn't Talked Much About / Owo Massacre: FG’s Conclusion On ISWAP Too Hasty – Gov Akeredolu / Fresh MC Oluomo Returns Back To Nigeria After Vacation In The US. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Conclusion On Nigeria After About 8 Months Of Traveling Across Rural Areas. by Rexymania(m): 4:48pm On Feb 17
That's why they locked Mazi up, because they know with him, fulanis stand no chance. Dude does not give a fvck about anybody

4 Likes

Re: My Conclusion On Nigeria After About 8 Months Of Traveling Across Rural Areas. by EmperorCaesar(m): 4:50pm On Feb 17
G00dharddick:

Dude, the joke is on you

He just mentioned three towns that have been attacked in Enugu in recent times nbut u couldnt disprove mthat with a fact

Una too like beer parlor gist....Bring facts and stats come, u go run cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Conclusion On Nigeria After About 8 Months Of Traveling Across Rural Areas. by G00dharddick: 4:51pm On Feb 17
EmperorCaesar:

This guy go dey claim EDO but na to dey support SE for every angle na wetin him know

It cant happen in the SE, that region is so useless that even the Economic hub of the country after the SW is the SS and NW

SE barren finish for everything...no even talk about agriculture, dem be last for that one

I am telling you it can't happen in SE and SS. So what are you saying?

3 Likes

Re: My Conclusion On Nigeria After About 8 Months Of Traveling Across Rural Areas. by Deogratiasfx: 4:51pm On Feb 17
tomtomastom4:
I and my colleagues travelled to rural areas across all region in Nigeria, sensitizing the villagers on the need for having bank account. This is under our financial inclusion drive. After our journey, I can say that Nigeria is blessed beyond measures, we have too many resources and tourist areas that can bring in huge revenues to the locals and the govt also... But thats not the reason why am creating this thread.

My reasons for creating this thread are as follow:

1) If status quo remain, Nigeria will be conquered by the Fulanis before the year 2100. Let me not expose much, before some people will come for my head, but by the year 2100, the population of Christians to Muslims in Nigeria will be around 85%muslims and 15percent christians.

The traditional rulers across all the state and locality will be emirs, all the elected officials across the arms and ranks of gov will be muslims. Some states name could be renamed because it may sound offensive to them. You will no longer hear "Obi of this", "Eze of that", "Oba of there" "Olu of here", "sarki of this" etc all you will be hearing is emir, emir, emir and emir.... Kwara is a case study.

These armed men flow in from the entire west africa and gradually take cover in our forest. Its only time that will reveal their plans.

In the northern part of Nigeria, they use the cover of religion to mingle with the locals and commit all sort of atrocities. In the south, they kill innocent victims everywhere, destrying farm land and people source of lively hood. When the locals in the south react, the fulani will run and hide under the innocent hausa and herdsmen leadership. And these leaders, through the help of the state govt will now be negotiating and pleading with the locals not to turn violent and retaliate. Example is the recent burning of rice farm in Enugu. The rice was burnt by fulani men, but its the sarkin hausawa in that area that was begging and pleading for the owners of the farm to accept compensation.

These armed men have so much mastered and surrounded this nation that if they decide to launch and offensive attack against the citizens simultenously, our security agencies combined cannot stand them.

In one of the villages we went to in the south, I saw a fulani man, selling agbo.(this tree bark they put in bottle water rubber) He was just carrying one of it. Am 101% sure that in that village, nobody will buy that agbo from him, cos thats not the type of drugs they use. There is no nearby fulani settlement, yet thi fulani man was just walking on his own in the residential part of the village, not even on a market day. He was not even approaching people to ask them to buy his herb, he was just walking. We were in the village around june last year, from oct till date, I have heard of about 3 attacks by fulanis on that particular vilage and farm lands have been destroyed.

You are very correct. The unfortunate truth is that the average christians don't even know exactly what is going on. They don't even care. All they care about is: job, money, my church wife, husband, children, food.
So sad....

3 Likes

Re: My Conclusion On Nigeria After About 8 Months Of Traveling Across Rural Areas. by G00dharddick: 4:52pm On Feb 17
EmperorCaesar:

He just mentioned three towns that have been attacked in Enugu in recent times nbut u couldnt disprove mthat with a fact

Una too like beer parlor gist....Bring facts and stats come, u go run cheesy cheesy

Let him mention towns in Edo state and then I'll reply him. Nothing concern me concern se. My point is it can't happen in SE and SS.

The joke is on you

3 Likes

Re: My Conclusion On Nigeria After About 8 Months Of Traveling Across Rural Areas. by History555: 5:06pm On Feb 17
State ot regional police well armed to the teeth
Will solve the problem. But Nigerians are ever willing to pretend that they don't know the damage fulani are doing. Imagine if it was lgbos destroying farmlands and communities, you think the rest of Nigeria will not rise up. But when it's fulani, all they do is complain

3 Likes

Re: My Conclusion On Nigeria After About 8 Months Of Traveling Across Rural Areas. by KosiGee(m): 5:18pm On Feb 17
mrvitalis:

Fulani know too well they can't touch Igbos

Ever wondered why bandit haven't attacked igbo settlements in the North? Even Boko Haram dont dare ... Igbos that get hurt are just cross fire no attack targeted on Igbos

If it was pre 2006 Igbos would have been target practice

In fact there is a section of Igbos praying for attack targeted at Igbos in the North

The preaching of the Gospel would start from the North

What about the massacre at Nimbo when Ugwuanyi was governor?? What about the recent burning of rice field in Enugu state? Have those bandits been caught?

What about fulani’s atrocities at Lokpanta?? These are major ones, minor isolated cases like the kidnappings around Nsukka-Enugu roads as the op pointed out! What about them?

There evil activities are not limited to Plateau state, middle belt and south west. They are all over Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Conclusion On Nigeria After About 8 Months Of Traveling Across Rural Areas. by nabiz(m): 5:19pm On Feb 17
flokii:

They are after fertile lands, you're here chestbeating.. You think SE will have peace had it been it's as attractive as Plateau and Benue for herders?.
Instead of suggesting solutions, you're busy running your mouth.
who told you they are after fertile land. Fulani have bigger plan in nigeria than ordinary land. Fulani come to Nigeria to conquer. It is only fulanis that have plan in Nigeria, other tribes are just existing. Fulani don't have ancetrial land of their own. They are scattered on part of Africa and wants to use Nigeria as their inheritance through conquering. British have agreed to hand over Nigeria to fulani.

Like the opp wrote, in the nearest future you may no see and Indigeneous Nigeria again the same way you hardly see Indigenous Egyptian. The fulanis want Nigeria to remain underdeveloped so that Indigenous Nigerian will be running away from Nigeria while the kept trooping into Nigeria

Our Indigenous you who suppose to stand and fight for her mother land are running away from the country. Some of them have even swear to never come back because the European have given them a little comfort.

Nigeria you stop running away. Everyday Indigenous Nigerian are been weakened. Indigenous hausas have been conquered. The fulanis a strategist they know want the want.

Fulani have ruled Nigeria severely with nothing to show.

My advice is for for Nigerian to form an Indigenous Nigeria people party to take back their country

6 Likes

Re: My Conclusion On Nigeria After About 8 Months Of Traveling Across Rural Areas. by flokii: 5:26pm On Feb 17
nabiz:
who told you they are after fertile land. Fulani have bigger plan in nigeria than ordinary land. Fulani come to Nigeria to conquer. It is only fulanis that have plan in Nigeria, other tribes are just existing. Fulani don't have ancetrial land of their own. They are scattered on part of Africa and wants to use Nigeria as their inheritance through conquering. British have agreed to hand over Nigeria to fulani.

Like the opp wrote, in the nearest future you may no see and Indigeneous Nigeria again the same way you hardly see Indigenous Egyptian. The fulanis want Nigeria to remain underdeveloped so that Indigenous Nigerian will be running away from Nigeria while the kept trooping into Nigeria

Our Indigenous you who suppose to stand and fight for her mother land are running away from the country. Some of them have even swear to never come back because the European have given them a little comfort.

Nigeria you stop running away. Everyday Indigenous Nigerian are been weakened. Indigenous hausas have been conquered. The fulanis a strategist they know want the want.

Fulani have ruled Nigeria severely with nothing to show.

My advice is for for Nigerian to form an Indigenous Nigeria people party to take back their country

In Asiwaju's voice... E lo fokan bale.

Fulani no get level anywhere.

Their madness can't extend outside North where they have used religion to colonize the unsuspecting Hausas, Tapas etc. and now killing the minorities to take over lands in the North. Their forefather Dan Fodio attempted to encroach into Western Nigeria lands in the past but met fierce resistance wherein he sustained mortal injuries that led to his eventual death despite fleeing Nigeria.
Most of the hunters in Yorubaland have gone back to ways of old and are seriously neutralizing these Fulanis underG,
Again, E lo fokan bale.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Conclusion On Nigeria After About 8 Months Of Traveling Across Rural Areas. by Rich4god(m): 5:59pm On Feb 17
G00dharddick:

Let him mention towns in Edo state and then I'll reply him. Nothing concern me concern se. My point is it can't happen in SE and SS.

The joke is on you

There have been repeated herdsmen attack at Ovia North east and Osan west LGA in Edo state.

Herdsmen attack is happening all over Nigeria. This is a truth that can't be denied.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Conclusion On Nigeria After About 8 Months Of Traveling Across Rural Areas. by Questionnaires(m): 6:03pm On Feb 17
tomtomastom4:
2)To curb the issue of banditry, kidnapping and constant attack by armed men on villagers, let all the soldiers go back to their barracks. Let the MOPOL and police handle this issue.

Again, I wont spill out the information I have, but I will just drop some open example. Use your tongue to count your teeth.

If you follow the news very well, you will see that on several ocassions, soldiers have clashed with police in areas where armed men are operating. And if you look at the case critically, you will see that the soldiers are trying to hinder the police from doing their work.

-Recently, in Jos(mangu) we heard the news of soldiers attacking a mopol base unprovoked.
-In Enugu, there is this new express road that link Nsukka to Enugu. If you have plied that road, you will see that there is about 3 military check points on that road. Yet on that road, kidnappings happens there often. What then are the soldiers doing there.
-In Katsina, there was a trending video of a soldier radioing to his colleague not to attack bandits who will be approaching them soon. If the military are really serious in wiping off this terrorits, they would have set up an ambush and kill off every single one of those terrorist.
-In Abia state, that cattle market(Lokpanta), despite the presence of military check points in that area, we all saw the type of attrocities that is going on there.
-One of my colleagues brother that was kidnapped in Jos, where they went to drop the ransom was not up to 1.5km from an army check point. How come those kidnappers arent scared of military men

From a reliable source, soldiers action and inaction is a barrier to the fight against armed men and banditry. Let the soldiers go back to the barrack and let the mopols and police who are mostly indigenes of that state spearhead the fight against terrorism. Am pretty much sure that if it were soldiers who went on the mission to arrest the Ekiti student kidnappers, they wont have recorded the succes that the police just did now. One oga at the top would have used his influence to sabotage the operations because the foot soldiers of our army are largely from one particular divide of the country.

Liked, Shared And Followed.

This is One of The Most Relevant Political Thread on Nairaland Political Section.

This Thread is So Relevant Because It is Very Important And Sensitive To Nigerians.

This Thread Should Not Just Make The Front Page of Nairaland; It Should Be PINNED on The POLITICAL Section of Nairaland So That We Can Utilize The Thread To Bring About Vital Solutions To The Insecurity Challenges Plaguing This Country.

2 Likes

Re: My Conclusion On Nigeria After About 8 Months Of Traveling Across Rural Areas. by BeardedMeat(m): 6:33pm On Feb 17
weslay:
For those who still don't believe the Fulani agenda in Nigeria. Go and watch the Gana Terwase's last video before he was ambushed and killed by the military
Any link?
Re: My Conclusion On Nigeria After About 8 Months Of Traveling Across Rural Areas. by BeardedMeat(m): 6:39pm On Feb 17
Questionnaires:

Liked, Shared And Followed.

This is One of The Most Relevant Political Thread on Nairaland Political Section.

This Thread is So Relevant Because It is Very Important And Sensitive To Nigerians.

This Thread Should Not Just Make The Front Page of Nairaland; It Should Be PINNED on The POLITICAL Section of Nairaland So That We Can Utilize The Thread To Bring About Vital Solutions To The Insecurity Challenges Plaguing This Country.
You are right. Seun please pin this for us. Thank you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Conclusion On Nigeria After About 8 Months Of Traveling Across Rural Areas. by Nice2023(m): 7:19pm On Feb 17
EmperorCaesar:

This guy go dey claim EDO but na to dey support SE for every angle na wetin him know

It cant happen in the SE, that region is so useless that even the Economic hub of the country after the SW is the SS and NW

SE barren finish for everything...no even talk about agriculture, dem be last for that one

U didn't make a any reasonable point but hate.

South east is so barren how,where and when?

Travelling is an integral part of education yet u have refused to travel and be sensible at the same time.
Re: My Conclusion On Nigeria After About 8 Months Of Traveling Across Rural Areas. by 007kjb: 7:44pm On Feb 17
Very interesting thread
Re: My Conclusion On Nigeria After About 8 Months Of Traveling Across Rural Areas. by 007kjb: 7:54pm On Feb 17
Rich4god:

Let's not turn this issue to tribal and political issue. The OP raise a valid observation and this might even happen sooner than the 2100 OP project because of the division in the southern part of the country.

If Fulani succeed in conquering Benue and kogi state, they could use those state as a launching pad to invade the east. The earlier the south unite to fight of this terrorist, the better for the future of our children.

I think Kogi is gone already

Is rare to see a full Kogi Christian this days
Re: My Conclusion On Nigeria After About 8 Months Of Traveling Across Rural Areas. by Rich4god(m): 8:58pm On Feb 17
007kjb:

Am not sure is that gone gone sha... But it wont be long if care is not taken.
Re: My Conclusion On Nigeria After About 8 Months Of Traveling Across Rural Areas. by tomtomastom4: 9:10pm On Feb 17
Deogratiasfx:

You are very correct. The unfortunate truth is that the average christians don't even know exactly what is going on. They don't even care. All they care about is: job, money, my church wife, husband, children, food.
So sad....

Thats the sad part. All what our christian leaders do is to preach about tithe and prosperity. I saw a video where Adeboye was saying that every other christians denomination will bow before RCCG members.

This are the things that divide chritianity and they cant sit together to defend theirself.

1 Like

Re: My Conclusion On Nigeria After About 8 Months Of Traveling Across Rural Areas. by OkoAmarashy: 9:18pm On Feb 17
007kjb:

You are extremely ignorant. You people will sit down in your tiny spare part shop and be talking nonsense.
Go to Lokoja, Ankpa, Ogori, Dekina, Olamaboro, Kabba and see as Christians yapa.
Are you even aware that 90% of Okun people are Christians?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Conclusion On Nigeria After About 8 Months Of Traveling Across Rural Areas. by Deogratiasfx: 9:19pm On Feb 17
tomtomastom4:

Thats the sad part. All what our christian leaders do is to preach about tithe and prosperity. I saw a video where Adeboye was saying that every other christians denomination will bow before RCCG members.

This are the things that divide chritianity and they cant sit together to defend theirself.

Sincerely, I have already mourned this reality and prayed and encouraged fellow christians to see this but seems so many are not concerned.
Christianity was 1200 yrs in Turkey, Islam uprooted it. Christianity is just about 300 yrs in Nigeria and we already bragging they can't islamise Nigeria.
I just pray it doesn't happen in my generation.
Re: My Conclusion On Nigeria After About 8 Months Of Traveling Across Rural Areas. by tomtomastom4: 10:57pm On Feb 17
Deogratiasfx:

Sincerely, I have already mourned this reality and prayed and encouraged fellow christians to see this but seems so many are not concerned.
Christianity was 1200 yrs in Turkey, Islam uprooted it. Christianity is just about 300 yrs in Nigeria and we already bragging they can't islamise Nigeria.

We as christians, we are good at losing our identities in the name of wokeness. It will be too late before we realise what hit us.
Re: My Conclusion On Nigeria After About 8 Months Of Traveling Across Rural Areas. by Fujiyama: 12:18am On Feb 18
flokii:

In Asiwaju's voice... E lo fokan bale.

Fulani no get level anywhere.

Their madness can't extend outside North where they have used religion to colonize the unsuspecting Hausas, Tapas etc. and now killing the minorities to take over lands in the North. Their forefather Dan Fodio attempted to encroach into Western Nigeria lands in the past but met fierce resistance wherein he sustained mortal injuries that led to his eventual death despite fleeing Nigeria.
Most of the hunters in Yorubaland have gone back to ways of old and are seriously neutralizing these Fulanis underG,
Again, E lo fokan bale.

^^^
undecided

Of all the people to quote for inspiration or guidance? Of all people?

The rest of your piece has historical inaccuracies. The Fulani do have a permanent presence in Yorubaland through Ilorin's vassal status to the Sokoto caliphate. If this isn't proof that 'them get level' then I don't know what is.

Anyone who takes that 'e lo fokan bale' nonsense seriously will have himself to blame. The reality stares us all in the face.
Re: My Conclusion On Nigeria After About 8 Months Of Traveling Across Rural Areas. by Johnjustice: 12:24am On Feb 18
You are indeed wise.
Re: My Conclusion On Nigeria After About 8 Months Of Traveling Across Rural Areas. by ottersberger(m): 12:27am On Feb 18
Rich4god:

Let's not turn this issue to tribal and political issue. The OP raise a valid observation and this might even happen sooner than the 2100 OP project because of the division in the southern part of the country.

If Fulani succeed in conquering Benue and kogi state, they could use those state as a launching pad to invade the east. The earlier the south unite to fight of this terrorist, the better for the future of our children.

While Fulani has gained control over swaths of land in the mentioned areas, it is unlikely that they will expand beyond that point. It is worth noting that the Igbo people have a history of challenging the Nigerian state militarily, and they are even better equipped to do so today.

Fulani is aware of this fact, which is one of the reasons they have continued to keep Nnamdi Kanu under lock and key. This is the real meaning behind the infamous "Igbo cannot be trusted" defamation.

However, it is important to acknowledge that there are thousands, if not millions, of individuals like Nnamdi Kanu in Igbo land if it comes to open confrontation.

Recent history has shown that the Igbo effectively checked their menace, even in the face of brazen connivance and intimidation from the Nigerian army.

Fulani cannot conquer Igbo land. Every Igbo man will die with them before that happens.

2 Likes

Re: My Conclusion On Nigeria After About 8 Months Of Traveling Across Rural Areas. by babasolution: 1:51am On Feb 18
Nigeria is just full of weak easy prey ignorant tribes,only the igbos are formidable as a major group( I say this as a non Igbo),along with some very few minor tribes( especially in nasarawa and kogi,maybe taraba),the rest are easy pickings for the Fulani.All the SOUTH south tribes are easy prey to the Fulani.
Re: My Conclusion On Nigeria After About 8 Months Of Traveling Across Rural Areas. by Proudlyomonna: 2:49am On Feb 18
Rich4god:

There are plenty indigenous Igbo Muslims esp in enugu and imo state. Though I haven't seen them behaving as if they are more of Hausa than Igbo, cos thats what I noticed among the Yoruba Muslims working with us. They tend to align more with the Hausa Fulani than Yoruba.

But it's gud to know that Fulani are in south East... and they have been attacking villages without challenges.

Ihamufu side of Enugu, nkanu and udi have all come under attack in recent times.

In as much as that shameless tribalist you quoted should not be taking seriously,but truth be told,na ear We dey take hear this Igbomuslim,them fit dey sha,but I never see pass 2 for reality.

The moment Fg will fully hand over Security to States control is when the South will have their feed on this terrorist.

Minus one Nigeria,can they boldly enter into the South and kill with such impunity??
Re: My Conclusion On Nigeria After About 8 Months Of Traveling Across Rural Areas. by franchasofficia: 3:56am On Feb 18
G00dharddick:

They can invade SW although it's already happening in SW! Fulanis knows they have no business in the SE. Forget the werey Enugu state gov. Fulanis cannot cross SE, e no possible! They're better off in SW where they truly belong and owns all lands.

Afterall Yorubas and Fulanis are one. Yorubas Muslims are one with hausas and Fulanis, so what are you saying? Have you ever seen anything like Igbo Muslim before? It's impossicant! Such terminology does not exist in SE.

The joke is on you SW
Stop talking nonsense.

I am Igbo and I can boldly tell you that Fulanis have infiltrated Southeast through Nigerian military help controlled by federal government and you are here talking thrash

The op raised very vital points you should be worried about not chest eating about Fulanis cannot attack Southeast as it they are not doing that already. Some of you small Igbo boys can be annoying online angry

The whole South need to unite against this Fulani terrorists through Bola Tinubu's help.

But unfortunately Bola Tinubu is a monumental disaster only interested in looting money and consolidating power by overlooking Fulani excesses just to keep Hausa-Fulani political support, that is my only anger with Tinubu and most ignorant Yorubas angry
Re: My Conclusion On Nigeria After About 8 Months Of Traveling Across Rural Areas. by franchasofficia: 4:01am On Feb 18
Deogratiasfx:

Very sad indeed

If only Yorubas can stop fighting Igbos and allow Nigeria to breakup so that every tribe and region will prepare and protect their region as they desire because under this one Nigeria with unconcerned Yorubas as leaders, Fulani terrorists will definitely conquer Nigeria while the Yorubas gather in Lagos fighting Igbos
Re: My Conclusion On Nigeria After About 8 Months Of Traveling Across Rural Areas. by franchasofficia: 4:05am On Feb 18
tomtomastom4:

We as christians, we are good at losing our identities in the name of wokeness. It will be too late before we realise what hit us.
Very correct.

As long as Nigeria remains one, and as long as Yorubas continue to align together with Hausa-Fulanis against Igbos, Fulanis will use the opportunity of Southern disunity to achieve their devilish agenda of overpowering Nigerians. It will happen.

The only way out is division of Nigeria so every region can protect their region.

With one Nigeria whereby Yorubas work with Hausa-Fulanis and have swore that an Igbo will never rule, Nigerian military will continue to be controlled by Fulanis and Northern Muslims whom Fulanis will continue to use to overpower Nigerian communities until they become majority
Re: My Conclusion On Nigeria After About 8 Months Of Traveling Across Rural Areas. by naija4life247: 6:44am On Feb 18
Fulanis: plan is to take over Southern Nigeria, and I think it is good we leave the land for them.

You will say the land is your ancestral land, but there is nothing like that. Igbos came from Israel, Oduduwa came from Saudi Arabia, all the crowns worn by Yoruba Obas were gotten from Ife and distributed round Yoruba land. So we all came from somewhere.

If we leave Southern Nigeria for Fulanis, they will occupy the land and do nothing with it because they cannot eat their Cows alone. And if there is nobody to buy from them, they will start robbing Cameroon, Benin Republic, Togo, Ghana, e.t.c.

The alternative in my view is for everyone in the South to be armed. When the mad idiots from the desert bring trouble, then we give them trouble
Re: My Conclusion On Nigeria After About 8 Months Of Traveling Across Rural Areas. by babasolution: 7:35am On Feb 18
naija4life247:
Fulanis: plan is to take over Southern Nigeria, and I think it is good we leave the land for them.

You will say the land is your ancestral land, but there is nothing like that. Igbos came from Israel, Oduduwa came from Saudi Arabia, all the crowns worn by Yoruba Obas were gotten from Ife and distributed round Yoruba land. So we all came from somewhere.

If we leave Southern Nigeria for Fulanis, they will occupy the land and do nothing with it because they cannot eat their Cows alone. And if there is nobody to buy from them, they will start robbing Cameroon, Benin Republic, Togo, Ghana, e.t.c.

The alternative in my view is for everyone in the South to be armed. When the mad idiots from the desert bring trouble, then we give them trouble

They are already giving you trouble
Re: My Conclusion On Nigeria After About 8 Months Of Traveling Across Rural Areas. by Gerrard59(m): 9:52am On Feb 18
tomtomastom4:
I and my colleagues travelled to rural areas across all region in Nigeria, sensitizing the villagers on the need for having bank account. This is under our financial inclusion drive. After our journey, I can say that Nigeria is blessed beyond measures, we have too many resources and tourist areas that can bring in huge revenues to the locals and the govt also... But thats not the reason why am creating this thread.

My reasons for creating this thread are as follow:

1) If status quo remain, Nigeria will be conquered by the Fulanis before the year 2100. Let me not expose much, before some people will come for my head, but by the year 2100, the population of Christians to Muslims in Nigeria will be around 85%muslims and 15percent christians.

The traditional rulers across all the state and locality will be emirs, all the elected officials across the arms and ranks of gov will be muslims. Some states name could be renamed because it may sound offensive to them. You will no longer hear "Obi of this", "Eze of that", "Oba of there" "Olu of here", "sarki of this" etc all you will be hearing is emir, emir, emir and emir.... Kwara is a case study.

These armed men flow in from the entire west africa and gradually take cover in our forest. Its only time that will reveal their plans.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

OP, when I read your post, I roared!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

There is nothing new that you wrote that I have written for donkey years on the Internet! Nothing new. Mind you, it is not 2100, but 2050. By then, Nigeria would be an Islamic Republic. The name would be: the United African Republic (the release then was a teaser). Nothing would stop it unless the country divides. But here is the catch: for a country to divide in this century, there has to be a war. Kosovo, Sudan and Sudan are good examples. There has been no peaceful division of any country in this century and won't be any till thy kingdom come. Even that of Sudan was successful because the US supported South Sudan after the elites lobbied the Democratic and Republican Parties. Unlike Omar of Sudan, who ab initio was sanctioned by the West, the West LOVE Fulani elites, and in return, Fulani elites have worked their through eh corridors of Western powers.

Northern Christian elites tried doing the same by lobbying the Republican Party using the Evangelical Wing of the party. That recorded a bit of success as Trump called out the persistent butchering of Christians in Nigeria and enlisted the country on the list of countries that persecute Christians in the world. Just to state it here: there are more slain Christians in Nigeria than China or North Korea. Yes. A Christian from Benue would LIVE A LONG LIFE practicing his/her religion in Pyongyang than Markudi. That is a fact. Unfortunately, the work by Northern Christian elites was cut short by Trump losing the election and the Islamist lovey-dovey Democratic Party coming to power. Who was elected? Biden. Who did Buhari, the biggest patron of Fulani militia, meet few days before the 2015 election? Biden. Obadiah Mailafia was part of those Northern Christian elites who worked with the Evangelical Wing of the GOP to inform them of the atrocities Christians go through the north. What happened to him? The only way pressure can be continued, or at least publicity against the heinous slaughtering of Christians in the north, is if Trump wins this year. If Trump loses, forget it, that is the end. By then, the Evangelical Wing would focus on preserving the White dominance in the US. In other words, they would have to fight for their survival before someone else.

I am surprised you didn't mention the Muslim-Muslim presidency, which would ensure there is an uninterrupted Muslim presidency for 24 years! That is, Buhari, Tinubu and most likely El-Rufai (since the present VP is from the North East). Here is the plot: El-Rufai would choose a Muslim; after all, it was allowed for eight years. He did it in Kaduna, and the new governor continued from where he stopped. Once started, that is the end. It does not end. El-Rufai's VP would be Yoruba; I am thinking Fashola. 2015 - 2023, 2023 - 2031 and 2031 - 2039 all having Muslim presidents, with the last two having Muslim-Muslim presidents and vice. Yemi would be the last Christian elected to Aso Rock.

You also did not mention the silence of the fake pastors in Nigeria, especially the tie-knotting, British English speaking and UK/Canada/USA crusade hosting pastors and their gospel noisemakers musicians. Let me it state unequivocally that NO PROMIMENT PASTOR IN THE SOUTH except Oyedepo has condemned the brutal slaughtering of Christians in the north. None whatsoever! Nigeria has the highest concentration of wealthy pastors in the world, all located in the south. But none of them has offered succour to Christians in the north! None at all! In fact, none has organised a crusade in the north! In fact, the last time Adeboye was in the north was to solicit for the release of his RCCG members who were kidnapped. He met with the then governor, El-Rufai, who your lovey-dovey never-should-be-criticised-man-of-god described as "kind and caring man". Yes, one of Nigeria's most prominent, influential and wealthiest pastors called the governor of a state where Christians have been brazenly murdered as "kind and caring". What about Poju Oyemade, who invited El-Rufai for a talk show? Let's not forget the IFitness-gym loving pastor of Paul Adefarasin.

It is why I don't regard any pastor from the south. They are for their pockets! All your pastors have second citizenship. In fact, top RCCG and Winners Chapel pastors have either American or British passports. I see Christ Embassy as another church that can ensure the elite pastors possess second citizenships.

Gerrard59:
This pastor, just like his other pastorprenuers, whose churches have branches in only economically viable states and Abuja, has never condemned the continuous, consistent and relentlessly butchering of Christians in Northern Nigeria. In fact, no megachurch General Overseer has whispered, let alone murmured, as to why Nigeria has the highest number of slain Christians globally than even an atheist nation such as China. Meanwhile, Nigeria has some of the richest pastors in the world, and actually in Africa.

It is why I am not moved or fazed by what a Nigerian pastor of a church based in the south has to say. There is nothing they know about the Bible that I don't know. The day anyone who knows me off Nairaland sees me in a church in Southern Nigeria, know that I am there to hunt for toto to fvck. Nothing else. I will be there to hunt for beautiful, naive, and sometimes confused ladies to have sexual romps with. I will have them give me different sex styles ranging from cowgirl to missionary to reverse cowgirl to spooning. As icing on the cake, I will request for exhilarating anal rimming, then continue to a sensational BJ which will end with me cu.ming on their delightful faces then finish off with cu.mming into their mouths. After which, they swallow my hot cu.m. I rather watch paint dry off the wall than listen to whatever a so-called mOG of a church in the south has got to spew, whereas none has condemned the killing of Christians in the north.

Modafvckers!

My dear friend also asked this question and here are the responses: https://www.nairaland.com/6702307/whats-future-southern-nigeria-north

I also predicted the same thing immediately after Tinubu's victory: https://www.nairaland.com/7621766/tinubus-nigeria-nigeria-2050

In fact, I created this thread because I knew if Tinubu won APC's presidential ticket, he would choose a Muslim as his vice: https://www.nairaland.com/6794669/question-tinubus-supporters

You have some ignorant Igbos (I met one yesterday) who believe that Igbo land cannot be Islamised. Don't mind them. In fact, islamising the region would be very easy. It is simple. Kill the men and marry the women. As you mentioned, it is happening in Enugu and there is a large Muslim population in Imo. You also mention the discoveries in Abia. Once Benue and Plateau are conquered this decade, the next focus would be on the south east. Once the region is conquered, that is the end, as the southeast contains the highest concentration of Christians in Nigeria. Islamise Igbos, and Nigeria becomes an Islamic Republic. The south south would be a walkover. You see, this ignorance many Nigerian Christians have is not even my issue, but the arrogance with which they have display it. I have met someone from Plateau and told him Plateau would be Fulanised, but he said "it cannot never happen" and "I exaggerate events and issues". It is the ignorance and arrogance that makes not to pity Christians in Nigeria. As I told the ignorant and arrogant Igbo lad yesterday, I would stop discussing Nigeria's future till when events unfold completely. But one thing is clear, I would GLOAT, MOCK AND DERIDE all your tie-knotting pastors and hand-waving Christians. I am so goooooood at gloating at people I warned.

In fact, my wish is to be somewhere in the Caribbean laughing when Nigeria becomes an Islamised Republic! I would never deactivate this account because I would be here to MOCK, DERIDE, SCORN, GLOAT, SNEER and SPIT at their faces. It would give me the stiffest erection, which I would use to fvck Carribeans baddies while their sons slam heads five times daily wearing 3-quarter trousers and your daughters adorn the Niqab like 21st century masquerades!

Nigeria would be Islamised, nothing will stop it. Trump's emergence might slow things, but if he loses, that is the end.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Should Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala (Now Foreign Minister) Resign? / Northern Nigerians Are Not Civilized Peoples / Breaking News - US Release Photo Of The Moment Bin Laden Was Killed - Graphic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 143
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.