Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

Lagos Govt To Relocate Computer Village To Kantangowa, Abule Egba - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Lagos Govt To Relocate Computer Village To Kantangowa, Abule Egba (35315 Views)

Ladipo Market Remains Closed – Lagos Govt Clarifies / Lagos Begins Process To Relocate Computer Village From Ikeja / A Man Singlehandedly Turned His Village To City In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Govt To Relocate Computer Village To Kantangowa, Abule Egba by socialjustice93: 6:34pm On Feb 17
Jokerman:

I'm talking of transport and ease of accessibility.

Just imagine I get to Ikeja, will enter bus to Ọgba, then take bus to Abule Egba??

Oga there's straight bus from Ikeja to Abule-Egba, even from CMS-Obalende straight to Abule-Egba

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Govt To Relocate Computer Village To Kantangowa, Abule Egba by ceejay80s(m): 6:34pm On Feb 17
thesicilian:

Doesn't really matter, in my opinion.
There are no special equipment or facilities at Ikeja that makes it "computer village"
Computer village is the people, not the place.

As long as government is sincere in their plans to provide another adequate location for them no problem
Because e near ur house abi?

1 Like

Re: Lagos Govt To Relocate Computer Village To Kantangowa, Abule Egba by madridguy(m): 6:35pm On Feb 17
Why do you need going to Ogba again from ikeja before going to Abule egba?

Jokerman:

Just imagine I get to Ikeja, will enter bus to Ọgba, then take bus to Abule Egba??

8 Likes

Re: Lagos Govt To Relocate Computer Village To Kantangowa, Abule Egba by DlegendofGarden(m): 6:35pm On Feb 17
Relocating computer Village is like killing tech business in Nigeria.
Gov shld think twice before enacting such law

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Govt To Relocate Computer Village To Kantangowa, Abule Egba by Justiceleague1: 6:35pm On Feb 17
If you see what mallams have turned that katangowa into sha!!!!!
Now they want the Igbos to clean up and develop that filthy place

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Govt To Relocate Computer Village To Kantangowa, Abule Egba by makapella(m): 6:35pm On Feb 17
Na Lafos sef..No be only Legos .Anu
Re: Lagos Govt To Relocate Computer Village To Kantangowa, Abule Egba by Greattha: 6:35pm On Feb 17
Afi LEGOS....🤣

Which color of legos abeg?😄

nairalandkachy1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fo741K2XFbI?si=SsxgTODkP3Yl5LFu

TVC News

1 Like

Re: Lagos Govt To Relocate Computer Village To Kantangowa, Abule Egba by OlujobaSamuel: 6:36pm On Feb 17
You want to move the traffic at Ikeja to the crazy traffic at abule egba ile epo that is already traffic prone with bad roads and flood issues, I don't think this is a wise decision.
Having a tech base market close to a farmers market isn't cool, trucks/trailers will always be on that road with them and cars finding a way around the market.
If the market is to be moved, Amuwo Odofin towards Ojo should be considered, not Abule egba

6 Likes

Re: Lagos Govt To Relocate Computer Village To Kantangowa, Abule Egba by ugodson(m): 6:36pm On Feb 17
See as the government will turn that place to a residential property cos is very close to the airport

1 Like

Re: Lagos Govt To Relocate Computer Village To Kantangowa, Abule Egba by NextAbuja: 6:36pm On Feb 17
So the computer village in Ikeja should be left there till 5040 because of your own convenience

Jokerman:

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Govt To Relocate Computer Village To Kantangowa, Abule Egba by Justiceleague1: 6:37pm On Feb 17
madridguy:
Why do you need going to Ogba again from ikeja before going to Abule egba?

Oga we ain't talking about zungeru or Sokoto hia,thank you very much

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Govt To Relocate Computer Village To Kantangowa, Abule Egba by Jayhome24: 6:38pm On Feb 17
Lagos not Legos pls.

Soon my kinsmen will be here to call it attack on them but Soludo in Onitsha shutting down businessss is a friendly proposal but moving market to another place in Lagos is an attack on them.

I'm here waiting for them

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Govt To Relocate Computer Village To Kantangowa, Abule Egba by OlujobaSamuel: 6:38pm On Feb 17
Jokerman:

Why go to Ogba if you want to go to Abule egba?
Direct bus dey na, you never hear Iyana Ipaja, Abule egba, Sango Toll gate before??

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Govt To Relocate Computer Village To Kantangowa, Abule Egba by OkoAmarashy: 6:38pm On Feb 17
Yankee101:
Doing igbos shege pro max in Lagos since Tinubu lost his own claimed state

Computer Village is owned by Yorubas, not Igbos. Iyaloja, Association are all Yorubas. No single street is named after Igbos there.
Nothing concern Igbos in this matter.

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lagos Govt To Relocate Computer Village To Kantangowa, Abule Egba by MisterGrace: 6:39pm On Feb 17
Igbo man don spell Lagos the way he dey pronounce am grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Govt To Relocate Computer Village To Kantangowa, Abule Egba by Focusmind: 6:39pm On Feb 17
Xox1945:
Igbos be wise una no want get sense

Be wise on what, exactly? Invest in home? I don't know why people keep making this kind of statement. A business man will always chase his customers, wherever he resides. Most of you are fond of saying, " come home and invest ". As if the so called home is even business friendly, with all the greed, envy, family issues and ease of doing business. Please allow Igbos in Lagos to expand their businesses in peace in Lagos or else where in Nigeria if they want. My cousins are in the east, running their businesses and I hear lots of challenges, issues and harassment they face there.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Govt To Relocate Computer Village To Kantangowa, Abule Egba by SoNature(m): 6:39pm On Feb 17
Yankee101:

Keep quiet! Lagos State government has announced since 2019 that they would move that market. Everything is tribalism and victimisation to you people on this forum.

Computer Village, which is the biggest IT market in West Africa, is a disorganised and tattered market that never has power. If moving it to Abule Egba will take care of all the challenges the market faces, so be it.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Govt To Relocate Computer Village To Kantangowa, Abule Egba by Lumig: 6:40pm On Feb 17
Jokerman:

This your excuse is not tenable oga. Remember there are many people coming from sango-otta, alakuko and so on to Ikeja to transact business. This is also a plus for them. No perfect scenario

6 Likes

Re: Lagos Govt To Relocate Computer Village To Kantangowa, Abule Egba by Justiceleague1: 6:40pm On Feb 17
The new Abule Egba bridge didn't open Abule Egba at alllll...now they need the Igbos to open the village for the villagers

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Govt To Relocate Computer Village To Kantangowa, Abule Egba by OkoAmarashy: 6:40pm On Feb 17
NaijaCrusader:
Lagos hatred against Igbos continue... The country is burning their concentration should be on how to revive the dying Nigerian economy and not making things more difficult for people. What is the difference in cost in terms of transportation and the people's willingness to go to Egba to patronize them and is this the best time for this with all that is going on in this country

How many shops your papa get for Computer Village?

It is you village dwellers who don't have a single stake in Lagos making the most noise.

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lagos Govt To Relocate Computer Village To Kantangowa, Abule Egba by alizma: 6:40pm On Feb 17
Lol
Re: Lagos Govt To Relocate Computer Village To Kantangowa, Abule Egba by madridguy(m): 6:40pm On Feb 17
grin grin grin Maybe you also think the thread is about Agulu and okija shrine.

Justiceleague1:

Oga we ain't talking about zungeru or Sokoto hia,thank you very much

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Govt To Relocate Computer Village To Kantangowa, Abule Egba by OkoAmarashy: 6:41pm On Feb 17
Justiceleague1:
If you see what mallams have turned that katangowa into sha!!!!!
Now they want the Igbos to clean up and develop that filthy place

Better carry your headpan with shovel and face Katangowa.

If others get there before you, they will relocate you to Sango Ota. grin

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lagos Govt To Relocate Computer Village To Kantangowa, Abule Egba by olax02(m): 6:41pm On Feb 17
grin grin
Godfullsam:
Sanwo olu hate we igbos 2 much grin.

He is envious of our progress grin

He should not push us to the wall because if we decide to move our businesses out of Lagos, eko will become the shadow of itself grin.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Govt To Relocate Computer Village To Kantangowa, Abule Egba by NapoleonHill: 6:42pm On Feb 17
Jokerman:

Which kind Waka be this? Why you go go Ogba when there's straight bus to Abule Egba.

Well, for me, they are trying to relocate people by the road and not shop owners in the market itself.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Govt To Relocate Computer Village To Kantangowa, Abule Egba by Lifestone(m): 6:43pm On Feb 17
NaijaCrusader:
Lagos hatred against Igbos continue... The country is burning their concentration should be on how to revive the dying Nigerian economy and not making things more difficult for people. What is the difference in cost in terms of transportation and the people's willingness to go to Egba to patronize them and is this the best time for this with all that is going on in this country
Igbos and victim mentality are like 5 & 6
In their views, every policy is against them.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Govt To Relocate Computer Village To Kantangowa, Abule Egba by Justiceleague1: 6:43pm On Feb 17
OkoAmarashy:

Computer Village is owned by Yorubas, not Igbos. Iyaloja, Association are all Yorubas. No single street is named after Igbos there.
Nothing concern Igbos in this matter.
The only berebe there are the people selling roadside food, roadside phone technicians,awon alagbo and the ever present touts

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Govt To Relocate Computer Village To Kantangowa, Abule Egba by Justiceleague1: 6:44pm On Feb 17
Lifestone:

Igbos and victim mentality are like 5 & 6
In their views, every policy is against them.
This is the only thing you do on here, looking for any opportunity to accuse them
Re: Lagos Govt To Relocate Computer Village To Kantangowa, Abule Egba by davidtemi(m): 6:45pm On Feb 17
Jokerman:
Lol...

Who wan go from VI to Abule Egba to repair or buy phone...

Govt sometimes though...
Which kind talk be dis nah haba

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Govt To Relocate Computer Village To Kantangowa, Abule Egba by Justiceleague1: 6:45pm On Feb 17
OkoAmarashy:

Better carry your headpan with shovel and face Katangowa.

If others get there before you, they will relocate you to Sango Ota. grin
OniPonpon ti soro 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Lagos Govt To Relocate Computer Village To Kantangowa, Abule Egba by 2Radii: 6:45pm On Feb 17
Yankee101:
it is not a lagos state problem that u don't have cence....

So government can not relocate market again in their state if jurisdiction??

Just because u re what exactly??

7 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

See What Huffington Post Says About Gtbank And Some Other Banks / Meet Paddy Adenuga, Biography Of Mike Adenuga's Son / UBA Security Collects Bribe At The ATM From Customer, Fight Ensues (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.