Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,891 members, 7,810,423 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:48 AM

Lagos Govt To Relocate Computer Village To Kantangowa, Abule Egba - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Lagos Govt To Relocate Computer Village To Kantangowa, Abule Egba (35276 Views)

Ladipo Market Remains Closed – Lagos Govt Clarifies / Lagos Begins Process To Relocate Computer Village From Ikeja / A Man Singlehandedly Turned His Village To City In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Govt To Relocate Computer Village To Kantangowa, Abule Egba by OkoAmarashy: 9:02pm On Feb 17
Myself2:
I hope this has nothing to do with the purported targeting of Igbo-owned businesses as a punishme t for supporting Peter Obi to demystify and defeat Tinubu in lagos during the presidential.elections.

It has, what are you going to do about it?
You have no choice but to comply. If you can't comply, pack your load and go establish it in your tiny region.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Govt To Relocate Computer Village To Kantangowa, Abule Egba by porthouse7(f): 9:06pm On Feb 17
Jokerman:
Lol...

Who wan go from VI to Abule Egba to repair or buy phone...

Govt sometimes though...
they have to, any can be open nearby
Re: Lagos Govt To Relocate Computer Village To Kantangowa, Abule Egba by dinkyicon: 9:09pm On Feb 17
Jokerman:

I'm talking of transport and ease of accessibility.

Just imagine I get to Ikeja, will enter bus to Ọgba, then take bus to Abule Egba??
don't worry u go see abúlé Ẹ̀gbá straight from ikeja
Re: Lagos Govt To Relocate Computer Village To Kantangowa, Abule Egba by porthouse7(f): 9:09pm On Feb 17
Justiceleague1:
If you see what mallams have turned that katangowa into sha!!!!!
Now they want the Igbos to clean up and develop that filthy place
they need igbos for anything, igbos can go and develop another computer village in Anambra
Re: Lagos Govt To Relocate Computer Village To Kantangowa, Abule Egba by CatchMeIfUCanMO: 9:15pm On Feb 17
IamGreen1:

That's you, some people will be closer to the new place.

Think about those coming from outside Lagos,think!
Re: Lagos Govt To Relocate Computer Village To Kantangowa, Abule Egba by Justiceleague1: 9:16pm On Feb 17
porthouse7:
they need igbos for anything, igbos can go and develop another computer village in Anambra
Hairy balls with 'f' attached to his moniker 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Lagos Govt To Relocate Computer Village To Kantangowa, Abule Egba by Justiceleague1: 9:22pm On Feb 17
sulaak:

Computer Village is a shithole, so the Igbo trader will be in good company in katangowa
That means the iyaloja ati babaloja appointed by omo tinubu are overseeing a shithole market 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Lagos Govt To Relocate Computer Village To Kantangowa, Abule Egba by darsh(m): 9:23pm On Feb 17
Jokerman:
Lol...

Who wan go from VI to Abule Egba to repair or buy phone...

Govt sometimes though...

My Oga
There’s are BRT busses From Obalende straight down to Abule Egba
And guess where the last bus stop is
The same Katangora they moving to..
From VI to obalende then one straight bus down to Abule Egba
Isn’t that ease?
And yes the same BRT also moves back to Obalende

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Govt To Relocate Computer Village To Kantangowa, Abule Egba by Chicagograduate(m): 9:23pm On Feb 17
This relocation rumour has been going on since Tinubu s regime as governor.

When the market leaders bribe sanwo olu,he will drop the idea until another politician takes over.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Govt To Relocate Computer Village To Kantangowa, Abule Egba by Justiceleague1: 9:23pm On Feb 17
darsh:

Igbos Are you dumb?
Most everything be tribalism to nincompoop like you?
Have you ever been to computer village?
Same computer village I bought a laptop from a fulani natives store and is still currently working for over 3 years
Or my yoruba colleague that just got his 3rd store there
My igbo old school mate that own two stores there too
Why must y’all think it’s all igbo igbo
Obviously y’all are part of the reason this country would nvr develop
Foaming in the mouth 101 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Lagos Govt To Relocate Computer Village To Kantangowa, Abule Egba by nedekid: 9:25pm On Feb 17
Yankee101:
Doing igbos shege pro max in Lagos since Tinubu lost his own claimed state
But it is not only igbos at computer village.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Govt To Relocate Computer Village To Kantangowa, Abule Egba by nedekid: 9:26pm On Feb 17
darsh:

My Oga
There’s are BRT busses From Obalende straight down to Abule Egba
And guess where the last bus stop is
The same Katangora they moving to..
From VI to obalende then one straight bus down to Abule Egba
Isn’t that ease?
And yes the same BRT also moves back to Obalende
Exactly.
Re: Lagos Govt To Relocate Computer Village To Kantangowa, Abule Egba by Quebec91(m): 9:34pm On Feb 17
Are you the only one that goes to village?
Jokerman:

Just imagine I get to Ikeja, will enter bus to Ọgba, then take bus to Abule Egba??
Re: Lagos Govt To Relocate Computer Village To Kantangowa, Abule Egba by tishbite43: 9:39pm On Feb 17
OkoAmarashy:

Cry all you want, that guy sees the greed behind the shouts of Igbos should come home.
It is now greed for a persecuted people to return to their motherland?!
Same you that killed them during the elections and told them to go home
Re: Lagos Govt To Relocate Computer Village To Kantangowa, Abule Egba by linecrosser: 9:40pm On Feb 17
madridguy:
The local government chairman for the area go just dey happy for this development.... Having 3 major markets under your command kiss enough enjoyment for him.
the man go dey flex steady
Re: Lagos Govt To Relocate Computer Village To Kantangowa, Abule Egba by Kay25(m): 9:40pm On Feb 17
Yankee101:
It will soon be a year that ur loss try forget and forge ahead ..u can do better

1 Like

Re: Lagos Govt To Relocate Computer Village To Kantangowa, Abule Egba by christ007(m): 9:44pm On Feb 17
Jokerman:

Don't stress yourself if you need anything just dm me I live in abule egba lol
Re: Lagos Govt To Relocate Computer Village To Kantangowa, Abule Egba by Proudlyomonna: 9:48pm On Feb 17
Jokerman:

What about those who also come from Abule Egbe to Ikeja

If them like make them relocate am to MARS Odogwu ballers in tech business will still do the Odogwu doings.
Re: Lagos Govt To Relocate Computer Village To Kantangowa, Abule Egba by tunde1200(m): 9:51pm On Feb 17
Fp reading legos state
Re: Lagos Govt To Relocate Computer Village To Kantangowa, Abule Egba by unmask: 9:53pm On Feb 17
Jokerman:

The red line is available
Re: Lagos Govt To Relocate Computer Village To Kantangowa, Abule Egba by AdaAwka1: 9:58pm On Feb 17
thesicilian:

Doesn't really matter, in my opinion.
There are no special equipment or facilities at Ikeja that makes it "computer village"
Computer village is the people, not the place.

As long as government is sincere in their plans to provide another adequate location for them no problem

Wat are u talking about? Do u know how far away katangowa is?
Re: Lagos Govt To Relocate Computer Village To Kantangowa, Abule Egba by VanuatuWycombe: 10:03pm On Feb 17
Chicagograduate:
This relocation rumour has been going on since Tinubu s regime as governor.

When the market leaders bribe sanwo olu,he will drop the idea until another politician takes over.

You are the only one that is up-to-date on this.
In 1999 when I bought my first sets of PCs and printers etc, they told me they were relocating to Katangowa but nothing happened.
Later on, we heard they were thinking of Kara market side along Lagos-Ibadan expressway but nothing still happened.
Whichever area they are moved to, people would still patronize the shop owners.

When the Arena was built at Oshodi, lots of people were saying the shops won’t be taken. Go there today and see what’s happening.

Computer Villages needs a new ground for people to expand. I hope they build the new market well up to international standards and let some section of it be at least like Ikeja City Mall with good packing space and exotic shops with variety of options.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Govt To Relocate Computer Village To Kantangowa, Abule Egba by Peppysco: 10:03pm On Feb 17
Yankee101:

If for nothing, this your weak attempt at trolling only exposed you as wetin I nor wan talk about. Fashola actually mooted the plan to relocate that market a long time ago but you wouldn't know since you must appear the victim here once again.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Govt To Relocate Computer Village To Kantangowa, Abule Egba by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:03pm On Feb 17
Good Development
Re: Lagos Govt To Relocate Computer Village To Kantangowa, Abule Egba by easzypeaszy(m): 10:26pm On Feb 17
Jokerman:

Meaning u dont even kw Lagos
Even small u dont evn kw wht u are sayin..habba
Wetin person wey dey com frm Island wan go do for Ikeja not to talk of Ogba...hahahahaha u mend ooo
Island - Oshodi-Abule egba naso the raod be.
Re: Lagos Govt To Relocate Computer Village To Kantangowa, Abule Egba by udemzyudex(m): 10:40pm On Feb 17
Katcall:
you don fùck ikeja gal b4

I don't know what you're talking about.
Re: Lagos Govt To Relocate Computer Village To Kantangowa, Abule Egba by AK481(m): 10:40pm On Feb 17
Same nonsense they did with tejuosho mall after chasing yaba trader

That mall is not rented by lizard and snakes .
Re: Lagos Govt To Relocate Computer Village To Kantangowa, Abule Egba by MyAmericandream(f): 10:56pm On Feb 17
Jokerman:

There’s straight bus to Abule Egba from ikeja na( Ikeja Along)
Re: Lagos Govt To Relocate Computer Village To Kantangowa, Abule Egba by Bahdguyishere: 10:58pm On Feb 17
Jokerman:

If you don't know Lagos route abeg go sidon
You don't need to get to Ogba before you reach Abule Egba/Super
Re: Lagos Govt To Relocate Computer Village To Kantangowa, Abule Egba by Abbeytoy(m): 11:14pm On Feb 17
nairalandkachy1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fo741K2XFbI?si=SsxgTODkP3Yl5LFu

TVC News

Why is every enforcement in Lagos state perceived as targeted to some people?

So you don't even want Lagos to make any law again?

I am tired of all these political games played.
Re: Lagos Govt To Relocate Computer Village To Kantangowa, Abule Egba by Blazadenise(m): 11:23pm On Feb 17
Normally people done almost leave computer village finish.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Muhammadu Nuhu-Koko: 'I Control Over N200Billion But Can’t Build A House' / Obi Cubana Pays Homage To Arthur Eze In Ukpo Anambra: Video / Dangote Now 63rd, Elon Musk Tops 100 Billionaires Ranking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.