Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,307 members, 7,819,042 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

Stop Being Heartless, Fix The Economy, Leave Business Owners Alone – Obi To FG - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop Being Heartless, Fix The Economy, Leave Business Owners Alone – Obi To FG (30678 Views)

1230 Killed, 600 Kidnapped In First Quarter Of 2023 Alone -obi / Obi To Buhari: Take Pictures With Impactful Nigerians, Not Worthless Politicians / Build The Economy, Leave Shaku Shaku Dance – Peter Obi Tells Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Being Heartless, Fix The Economy, Leave Business Owners Alone – Obi To FG by citizen202(m): 10:15pm On Feb 17
Kushites:

THE NIGERIAN GOVERNMENT WILL NOT TOLERATE HOARDING OF FOOD FOR THE MASSES.

IF YOU DON’T LIKE IT, LEAVE THE COUNTRY.

NOW WE CAN SEE YOU ARE THE CRIMINALS CAUSING THESE PROBLEMS.

YOU WILL BE STOPPED.
Come and close my shop goat

1 Like

Re: Stop Being Heartless, Fix The Economy, Leave Business Owners Alone – Obi To FG by blacknp(m): 10:18pm On Feb 17
Lastmessenger2:
fix the economy and stop clutching on straws. Hoarding business is an age long business in Nigeria. Fix the economy and stop looking for who to blame
Very funny, fix the economy for ungrateful things like yourself?

If you like don’t go & fix your life, keep looking 👀 for who to blame.

1 Like

Re: Stop Being Heartless, Fix The Economy, Leave Business Owners Alone – Obi To FG by Realtruth2023: 10:18pm On Feb 17
Kushites:

YOU WILL BE STOPPED.

Dude stop being desperate. Your plan has failed have shame and shut up.
Re: Stop Being Heartless, Fix The Economy, Leave Business Owners Alone – Obi To FG by naturefellow(m): 10:19pm On Feb 17
Peter Obi has spoken, come lick his ass, yarimo.

2 Likes

Re: Stop Being Heartless, Fix The Economy, Leave Business Owners Alone – Obi To FG by blacknp(m): 10:19pm On Feb 17
citizen202:

Come and close my shop goat
No be electronics repair shop government they bother about.

1 Like

Re: Stop Being Heartless, Fix The Economy, Leave Business Owners Alone – Obi To FG by Realtruth2023: 10:19pm On Feb 17
yarimo:
Mumu peter obi think his opinion is important in national issue, successful people are discussing business while OBI was busy sleeping
There is no sense in what you wrote. Have shame small and be silent for once in your life.

1 Like

Re: Stop Being Heartless, Fix The Economy, Leave Business Owners Alone – Obi To FG by Realtruth2023: 10:21pm On Feb 17
Johnjustice:
Obi people that hoard and extort are bad for the economy, or do you encourage hoarding and exploiting the masses?

Did you actually go to school at all? What is the difference between hoarding and storage? Make una get sense small naaaaa.
Re: Stop Being Heartless, Fix The Economy, Leave Business Owners Alone – Obi To FG by Bekind123: 10:21pm On Feb 17
Jayhome24:
Tinubu wetin do you Set this package fraud up and let DSS go after him and lock him up.

IBB I Don my cap for you if na IBB tey tey this package fraud for don chop dark room since.

Nonsense.

Fod that cash swap wey you supported I will never forgive you Mr Gringory.
wetin this monkey dey talk self, abeg stop pouring spit let sensible people talk.
Re: Stop Being Heartless, Fix The Economy, Leave Business Owners Alone – Obi To FG by ispreloaded(m): 10:25pm On Feb 17
Bookhub:
tinubu and his agbado style of government cutting off the head to cure headache i thought lagosians are the smartest people in Nigeria i was totally wrong
LMAO 🤣🤣
Re: Stop Being Heartless, Fix The Economy, Leave Business Owners Alone – Obi To FG by Blazebond(m): 10:25pm On Feb 17
This obi na ode o,this clown invested state government money in a brewery and it is making a loss today,this ode is n importer exporter that have never produced anything in his life, very dull man.
Re: Stop Being Heartless, Fix The Economy, Leave Business Owners Alone – Obi To FG by Bekind123: 10:26pm On Feb 17
Osidazz19:

Board of what international company? Pls list the company here. You must think that everyone is as shallow, empty and zero IQ like you.
Governor for 8 years with zero economic impact in his state besides Hero beer in which he invested state money for the benefit of his own family. Billionaire my ass, your family might be poor but we are blessed in mine. I don't care if you are the richest man on earth, we are blessed that we can afford whatever we desire in our lives. That's all tha matters.
Obviously you are poor mentally and financially.
Take your zero IQ, unintelligible gullible small brain, STFU and get lost.
we know how you guys rolls, so empty
Re: Stop Being Heartless, Fix The Economy, Leave Business Owners Alone – Obi To FG by CatchMeIfUCanMO: 10:27pm On Feb 17
PotatoSalad:

Tell them.
Government doesn't support businesses.
All rhe money we hear government give out na audio. Never seen any business get money to cushion the effect of the subsidy removal or devaluation.
Rather they tax the hell out of us. People who import are drilled by customs. People who produce to export can't even do that cos of how the system works.
Then despite that, people still run their businesses and provide their own power. Just for government to come and seal it. Omo.
Business owners are free to do whatever they want. No be charity organisation.

Please read. I bet you don't operate any business.

Don't mind most of them, they have never managed or own a business before.

These days, selling no be the issue, na to restock after selling off your stocks be the koko.
Re: Stop Being Heartless, Fix The Economy, Leave Business Owners Alone – Obi To FG by frugal(m): 10:27pm On Feb 17
Kushites:

YOU WILL BE STOPPED.

Tell your stupid government to go grow or import its own fucking food. Fucking idiots.

1 Like

Re: Stop Being Heartless, Fix The Economy, Leave Business Owners Alone – Obi To FG by MajorOvakporaye(f): 10:28pm On Feb 17
Kushites:

YOU WILL BE STOPPED.

Shameless online warrior

1 Like

Re: Stop Being Heartless, Fix The Economy, Leave Business Owners Alone – Obi To FG by chidiokay: 10:31pm On Feb 17
flokii:
We dodged a bullet.. the business owners through association and deliberate sabotage can cripple any economy. Not even Russia or USA will give business owners free hand to wreck their economy.

Ob should look for something else to do and leave governance for those with higher IQ.

chances of people surviving a "bullet" is very high ... with Tinubu we might have just stepped on "Mines"

Govt morbid policies and insincerity are the main factors crippling our economy
Re: Stop Being Heartless, Fix The Economy, Leave Business Owners Alone – Obi To FG by godofuck231: 10:33pm On Feb 17
Obi the kereke try and get it , APC cant bring about anything intelligent, so they wait for Nigerians to do the business and collect tax, omonile textbook style , nothing to offer the country

2 Likes

Re: Stop Being Heartless, Fix The Economy, Leave Business Owners Alone – Obi To FG by Melagros(m): 10:34pm On Feb 17
killsmith:
Economics no be by thuggery and rascality.
I dey tell you

2 Likes

Re: Stop Being Heartless, Fix The Economy, Leave Business Owners Alone – Obi To FG by YourKarma: 10:35pm On Feb 17
Osidazz19:

Board of what international company? Pls list the company here. You must think that everyone is as shallow, empty and zero IQ like you.
Governor for 8 years with zero economic impact in his state besides Hero beer in which he invested state money for the benefit of his own family. Billionaire my ass, your family might be poor but we are blessed in mine. I don't care if you are the richest man on earth, we are blessed that we can afford whatever we desire in our lives. That's all tha matters.
Obviously you are poor mentally and financially.
Take your zero IQ, unintelligible gullible small brain, STFU and get lost.
All you do is pour spit like the rabid dog you are. I wouldn't blame you though, it's the useless British who forced my people into this unholy union with low-lives like you I blame. Stay there and be ranting like your kleptomaniac tin god, after the race we'll count the milage
Re: Stop Being Heartless, Fix The Economy, Leave Business Owners Alone – Obi To FG by lightwind(m): 10:36pm On Feb 17
flokii:

Agbado people you say?.. yet your people are flocking into SW en masse to live in midst of agbado people.
Your Chimamanda had to travel all the way to Lagos to launch storybook and seek validation of Agbado people. Just dey play.
Do you know what Lagos State means to Nigerians ??
Do you know how many people who have contributed to the development of Lagos State today irrespective of tribes ??
Do you think it's only the Igbos that lives in Lagos State ??
Do you realized that Lagos State was the former capital of Nigeria ??

Don't you know Lagos State is a commercial hub in Nigeria ?

What do you guys really enjoy in being silly asses ??
Like are you guys all FOOLS ??

1 Like

Re: Stop Being Heartless, Fix The Economy, Leave Business Owners Alone – Obi To FG by Realguyman1(m): 10:36pm On Feb 17
Kushites:

WE WILL NOT ACCEPT HOARDING.

END OF STORY.

IF YOU DON’T LIKE IT, MOVE TO ANOTHER COUNTRY.
Just a simple question. Is the hoarding responsible for the more than x10 rise in cost of everything in Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: Stop Being Heartless, Fix The Economy, Leave Business Owners Alone – Obi To FG by lightwind(m): 10:37pm On Feb 17
flokii:

Agbado people you say?.. yet your people are flocking into SW en masse to live in midst of agbado people.
Your Chimamanda had to travel all the way to Lagos to launch storybook and seek validation of Agbado people. Just dey play.
Do you know how many people who have contributed to the development of Lagos State today irrespective of tribes ??
Do you think it's only the Igbos that lives in Lagos State ??
Do you realized that Lagos State was the former capital of Nigeria ??

Don't you know Lagos State is a commercial hub in Nigeria ?

What do you guys really enjoy in being silly asses ??
Like are you guys all FOOLS ??
Re: Stop Being Heartless, Fix The Economy, Leave Business Owners Alone – Obi To FG by xukwaa: 10:39pm On Feb 17
All of them are the same. Even this one go do hell.
Re: Stop Being Heartless, Fix The Economy, Leave Business Owners Alone – Obi To FG by chidiokay: 10:41pm On Feb 17
badoh:

You people need to think like someone who has compassion. Most Nigerians like to take advantage of situations to inconvenience their fellow citizens. If owners of filling stations decide to hoard their products and refuse to sell thereby leading to artificial scarcity, will you be happy?

Did you go to the market and you couldnt find the food items you want to buy,

how can you assert their is hoarding without any signs of "scarcity" undecided

The present challenge Nigerians are facing is it anything close to scarcity abi "Affordability" ... do you know what peoples purchasing power as being reduced to,
Re: Stop Being Heartless, Fix The Economy, Leave Business Owners Alone – Obi To FG by AfonjaScud: 10:43pm On Feb 17
This man is certainly a dunce.
Are business people not part of the eco omy ? Is it not right to summon cement producers to explain why the price of cement should rise so much when all the raw materials used in producing it are sourced locally ?
No wonder he couldn't achieve better than 3rd class after spending ten years in the university !
Re: Stop Being Heartless, Fix The Economy, Leave Business Owners Alone – Obi To FG by xukwaa: 10:44pm On Feb 17
All of them are the same. He is also pursuing his groups interest like another business venture
Re: Stop Being Heartless, Fix The Economy, Leave Business Owners Alone – Obi To FG by Interesting2023: 10:48pm On Feb 17
Kushites:

YOU WILL BE STOPPED.

Orie ti gbale, I don't pity people like u when u fall victim of the actions of this bad government
Re: Stop Being Heartless, Fix The Economy, Leave Business Owners Alone – Obi To FG by dahnimoh(m): 10:55pm On Feb 17
Djoel:

Every entrepreneur is in business to make money, it doesn't make sense they don't want to sell.

Let me teach you a little more about what is going on

1. Farmers can't afford inputs and are scared of going to the farms, so they are not producing anymore.
2. Manufacturers are not manufacturing anymore, there are no inputs, cost of production is astronomically high and people can't afford if they even produced because of inflation. Most products will land at over 2000% higher that shelve prices of just a month ago.
3. Importers are not importing anymore, or should I lecture you too why they can't?
4. Now with all these, every retailer wants to speculate about what is going on, if they sold what they have quickly without factoring in if they can buy and sell again, they aren't business people.

It is a capitalist system. The average business person does everything for himself in Nigeria with literally no government support. It is a crime and a robbery for an inept, wasteful and stupid government people to force them to sell at a fixed price at a loss. Hope you have more sense now?

Stop wasting your time trying to educate him. He will not understand. He has no knowledge of business. Business administration takes four solid years to study in the university.

1 Like

Re: Stop Being Heartless, Fix The Economy, Leave Business Owners Alone – Obi To FG by Moniya4Real(m): 10:57pm On Feb 17
As much sense as you made with your response. You destroyed it totally by this uncouth and unhealthy part. Haba! You can do better than this naw. Why curse them cos they voted for a candidate of their choice? Leave them bro
“ If you voted this evil APC government to power at any level may the evil you have placed poor and illiterate people in befall you and your family”

yang:
Thiefinibiu is a fool

The same with Kano government

Closing down and attacking businesses will lead to even more job losses and more poverty

Government has no business setting the price of goods and services, you cannot price what you don't produce, they have been unable to get the price of Naira vs Dollar right and they want to venture into consumer goods pricing

Idiots

Someone opens a business buy diesel pay workers pay all sorts of bribery to stay open deal with exchange rate and puts the goods in warehouse and these APC bastards and their evil supporters will come to lock it up in the name of hoarding

Why will I keep doing business or bring business to an evil country like that

If you cannot govern please resign

APC is evil and Thiefinibiu is a big theif

If you voted this evil APC government to power at any level may the evil you have placed poor and illiterate people in befall you and your family

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop Being Heartless, Fix The Economy, Leave Business Owners Alone – Obi To FG by Zetty177x: 11:00pm On Feb 17
yarimo:
Mumu peter obi think his opinion is important in national issue, successful people are discussing business while OBI was busy sleeping

President tinybu in adisa Ababa today, 17th February, 2024.

1 Like

Re: Stop Being Heartless, Fix The Economy, Leave Business Owners Alone – Obi To FG by Eteka1(m): 11:03pm On Feb 17
Kushites:

WE WILL NOT ACCEPT HOARDING.

END OF STORY.

IF YOU DON’T LIKE IT, MOVE TO ANOTHER COUNTRY.
what do you even mean by hoarding self. Goods dey market, na money to fit buy am wey people no get because their money no reach again. Tinubu should resign if he doesn't know what to do to stabilize the economy.
Re: Stop Being Heartless, Fix The Economy, Leave Business Owners Alone – Obi To FG by Asswipemod: 11:06pm On Feb 17
DamnnNiggarr:

Peter Obi

Just shut up already, you good for nothing, opportunistic imp. Must you say anything? You're trying to maintain relevance by running up and down, behaving like you're presidential material, running a parallel administration. How do you know Nigeria will still be existing by 2027, that you're busy going up and down, discrediting everything the government does? You will never be president because as far as I know, you're not patriotic. Idiot!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kogi Deeper Life Church Attack Gang Leader Arrested In Edo State / President Buhari Receives Yahaya Bello In Aso Rock (Pictures) / Onitsha River Port Has Been Concessioned.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.