Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,787 members, 7,831,544 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Starting with 30k n Rollin Ova All My Winnings Til I Hit 30m+ In 3 months - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Starting with 30k n Rollin Ova All My Winnings Til I Hit 30m+ In 3 months (2197 Views)

How Do I Withdraw My Winnings From Sportybet Without My Registered Mobile Number / Manchester City Banned From UEFA Club Competitions For 2 Seasons & Fined โ‚ฌ30m / Pls Advice...bet9ja Has Refused To Pay My Winnings. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Starting with 30k n Rollin Ova All My Winnings Til I Hit 30m+ In 3 months by Bgad: 10:48pm On Mar 10
So I went the extra mile here๐Ÿ˜.. I believe Vil will try to win... Or Betis will make a third goal n Vill will definitely retaliate

Re: Starting with 30k n Rollin Ova All My Winnings Til I Hit 30m+ In 3 months by Sportsolutions2(m): 7:57am On Mar 11
Bgad:
My tactical theory consistently makes me impressive profits betting live games.. I will share with U my moves via my WhatsApp channel though..

Join my WhatsApp channel for all the updates
https://whatsapp.com/channel/0029VaM0tS1E50UgRdYw5d1A

Note: I don't bet on long tickets (very high odds) becos it mostly depends on luck. I only bet on games based on a working tactical theory.
Nonetheless, there are few times in a football season when my tactical theory will open my eyes to some games that will produce a long ticket, say a total of 60 odds, and these tickets end up turning wins.. So stay tuned...

Attempt 1: success cool

Impressive.

Since You Stake On Sport Events Using Some Kind of Tactics; It Means That You Are Somewhat Wiser Than Many People that place bets on many events.

Even when you loose and you don't achieve your goal as quickly as possible, try not to give up. It is okay to take some break. This Helps You Think Clearly Outside The Box.

Losing is Always Part of Winning.

If You're Not Ready To Lose, It Means That You're Not Ready To Win.

Check Out Our "Withdraw 1,000 Naira Every Hour System of Play" Using The Link Below:

https://www.nairaland.com/8017344/it-only-god-it-only

Minimal Risk, Minimal But Consistent Profits.

You Can Utilize This System To Withdraw Between 1,000 Naira To 100,000 Naira Depending On Your Capital Every Hour.

The Good Thing About This System is That You Don't Need To Forecast Any Game.

Re: Starting with 30k n Rollin Ova All My Winnings Til I Hit 30m+ In 3 months by Bgad: 7:46am On Mar 12
I might do a few on champions league tonight or tomorrow... Stay tuned..
Re: Starting with 30k n Rollin Ova All My Winnings Til I Hit 30m+ In 3 months by Bgad: 9:24pm On Mar 12
Couldn't find a thing worth a bet in this champions League matches.. and I'm not in for a gamble..

See ya again in the weekend... Ciao
Re: Starting with 30k n Rollin Ova All My Winnings Til I Hit 30m+ In 3 months by Bgad: 6:27pm On Mar 15
Hello ๐Ÿค—

This should be a juicy one today.. Bologna should be the favourable side.. but the game has to start first, for me to see if I can make some money of Bologna's retaliations..

Re: Starting with 30k n Rollin Ova All My Winnings Til I Hit 30m+ In 3 months by Bgad: 9:12pm On Mar 15
Let dem keep delaying the goals, just hoping Empoli scores first, nevertheless.. this way Bologna will be much triggered to score..
Re: Starting with 30k n Rollin Ova All My Winnings Til I Hit 30m+ In 3 months by Bgad: 9:21pm On Mar 15
The odds for Bologna to score is growing bigger๐Ÿ˜... But Empoli has to score first b4 I make a bet on Bologna to score..๐Ÿฅด.. that's how i read the game at the moment..
Re: Starting with 30k n Rollin Ova All My Winnings Til I Hit 30m+ In 3 months by Bgad: 1:41pm On Mar 16
The games on my watchlist today.. I should make some good stacks today..

Re: Starting with 30k n Rollin Ova All My Winnings Til I Hit 30m+ In 3 months by Bgad: 6:23pm On Mar 16
Fulham should be on top in the game.. am gonna be watching out for the best opportunities for a huge bet on the Fulham side..

Re: Starting with 30k n Rollin Ova All My Winnings Til I Hit 30m+ In 3 months by Bgad: 7:33pm On Mar 16
I knew Fulham cud score first or even win or draw the match.. but, it's much safer not to trust a small team to win or draw a mat h against a much bigger team... Based on experience.. this why I chose to wait for Tot to score first b4 stake on Fulham to score.. cos it's certain they were gonna retaliate..
Re: Starting with 30k n Rollin Ova All My Winnings Til I Hit 30m+ In 3 months by SuperOnyi: 7:57pm On Mar 16
Bgad:
I knew Fulham cud score first or even win or draw the match.. but, it's much safer not to trust a small team to win or draw a mat h against a much bigger team... Based on experience.. this why I chose to wait for Tot to score first b4 stake on Fulham to score.. cos it's certain they were gonna retaliate..

shocked

I just noticed that Fulham are leading by 3 goals! ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Re: Starting with 30k n Rollin Ova All My Winnings Til I Hit 30m+ In 3 months by Bgad: 3:28pm On Mar 17
Once AC hits Verona with a goal, the home side will definitely retaliate.. no peace for AC in this match..

Re: Starting with 30k n Rollin Ova All My Winnings Til I Hit 30m+ In 3 months by Bgad: 4:06pm On Mar 17
So I topped the 158k I won last weekend with 2k ..๐Ÿฅธ(isn't that so petty ๐Ÿคช)... the game is moving d way i want so i made my move too๐Ÿ˜‰

Re: Starting with 30k n Rollin Ova All My Winnings Til I Hit 30m+ In 3 months by Bgad: 4:29pm On Mar 17
Told ya.. no peace

Re: Starting with 30k n Rollin Ova All My Winnings Til I Hit 30m+ In 3 months by Bgad: 4:38pm On Mar 17
Don't b surprised Verona will put one more in.. this fuckers didn't come to Bleep around today.. no peace

Re: Starting with 30k n Rollin Ova All My Winnings Til I Hit 30m+ In 3 months by Bgad: 4:46pm On Mar 17
Verona no gree oo
But they are a bunch of fuckers normally so I can't bank on a second goal from them, unfortunately ๐Ÿ˜”

Ain't gon be betting on that..
Re: Starting with 30k n Rollin Ova All My Winnings Til I Hit 30m+ In 3 months by Bgad: 4:50pm On Mar 17
Sparta is the one I'm more interested in, here, right now..

Re: Starting with 30k n Rollin Ova All My Winnings Til I Hit 30m+ In 3 months by Bgad: 6:34pm On Mar 17
Up next right now... Slow but steady, I'm gonna hit a million tonight

Re: Starting with 30k n Rollin Ova All My Winnings Til I Hit 30m+ In 3 months by Bgad: 7:33pm On Mar 17
The Belgium Pro League match isn't available โ˜น๏ธโ˜น๏ธโ˜น๏ธ.. sporty๐Ÿ˜“

Re: Starting with 30k n Rollin Ova All My Winnings Til I Hit 30m+ In 3 months by Bgad: 7:36pm On Mar 17
I got just this match left... I guess might not b hitting a milli tonight.. everywhere still good sha..
Ath Madrid got this one btw

Re: Starting with 30k n Rollin Ova All My Winnings Til I Hit 30m+ In 3 months by SuperOnyi: 7:53pm On Mar 17
Bgad:
Told ya.. no peace

shocked

OMG ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ˜ญ

1 Like

Re: Starting with 30k n Rollin Ova All My Winnings Til I Hit 30m+ In 3 months by Bgad: 1:49am On Mar 18
So I cashed out the available at the 80th minute.. cos I cud see ATM lost their motivation..

Re: Starting with 30k n Rollin Ova All My Winnings Til I Hit 30m+ In 3 months by Bgad: 8:26am On Mar 20
I made a bloody mistake picking that ATM Vs Barca match.. the match didn't fit my theoretical requirements.. yet I picked it up cos I was so greedy ๐Ÿ˜” I wanted to hit a milli that weekend..

ATM cud have still scored a goal, at least.. but God didn't let it cos he wanted me to get bleeped.. so I learn the hard way, to always stick to the plan and never get greedy..

1 Like

Re: Starting with 30k n Rollin Ova All My Winnings Til I Hit 30m+ In 3 months by Bgad: 8:27am On Mar 20
If U check well, that's if U follow my WhatsApp channel, U will see the ATM Vs Barca match was never on the watchlist I posted for the weekend...
Re: Starting with 30k n Rollin Ova All My Winnings Til I Hit 30m+ In 3 months by Bgad: 8:28am On Mar 20
I only drew it up from no where just cos I greedily felt I cud hit a milli that last weekend

So, *say no to greed*
It destroys.. as U can see what it did to the 369k I had intelligently built...

1 Like

Re: Starting with 30k n Rollin Ova All My Winnings Til I Hit 30m+ In 3 months by Bgad: 3:30pm On Mar 30

Re: Starting with 30k n Rollin Ova All My Winnings Til I Hit 30m+ In 3 months by Bgad: 3:41pm On Mar 30
I had 162k left b4 the break.. now I have 150k.. had a few ish to resolve.. well, thank God it's match week again ๐Ÿค—

Wouldn't rush a thing as usual, just waiting for the best opportunities cool

1 Like

Re: Starting with 30k n Rollin Ova All My Winnings Til I Hit 30m+ In 3 months by Bgad: 4:11pm On Mar 30
Had that feeling away was gonna score first..๐Ÿ˜ถโ€๐ŸŒซ.. unfortunately, i cant act base on feelings.. anyway, I'm banking on Leverkusen here.. it's a guaranteed .. we just have to wait for a better odd ๐Ÿ˜

Re: Starting with 30k n Rollin Ova All My Winnings Til I Hit 30m+ In 3 months by Bgad: 4:38pm On Mar 30
The home team will at least score a goal if PSV tries to humiliate them too bad.. grin

Leverkusen won't lose that match against Hoffenheim, anyway.. I'm just awaiting beta odds embarassed

Re: Starting with 30k n Rollin Ova All My Winnings Til I Hit 30m+ In 3 months by Bgad: 4:47pm On Mar 30
Had to use just 100k because i don't want to be cashless when an opportunity comes in the first half of PSV match..

Re: Starting with 30k n Rollin Ova All My Winnings Til I Hit 30m+ In 3 months by Bgad: 5:13pm On Mar 30
So confident Leverkusen won't lose!!!

Re: Starting with 30k n Rollin Ova All My Winnings Til I Hit 30m+ In 3 months by Bgad: 5:19pm On Mar 30
Stop playing grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Another African Football Legend Senegal's Jules Bocande Is Dead. / Hackers reveal Nigeria world Cup 2014 Draw / Fulltime Manutd Vs Realmadrid(3-1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.