Stats: 3,157,933 members, 7,835,114 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

Starting with 30k n Rollin Ova All My Winnings Til I Hit 30m+ In 3 months - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Starting with 30k n Rollin Ova All My Winnings Til I Hit 30m+ In 3 months (2282 Views)

How Do I Withdraw My Winnings From Sportybet Without My Registered Mobile Number / Manchester City Banned From UEFA Club Competitions For 2 Seasons & Fined €30m / Pls Advice...bet9ja Has Refused To Pay My Winnings. (2) (3) (4)

Re: Starting with 30k n Rollin Ova All My Winnings Til I Hit 30m+ In 3 months by Bgad: 5:33pm On Mar 30
I was expecting PSV 2 goals in, b4 the Home team will b able to break through.. hmmm.. sad no issues sha

Re: Starting with 30k n Rollin Ova All My Winnings Til I Hit 30m+ In 3 months by SuperOnyi: 5:56pm On Mar 30

This is entertaining smiley.
Re: Starting with 30k n Rollin Ova All My Winnings Til I Hit 30m+ In 3 months by Bgad: 6:03pm On Mar 30
After home is 2 goals ahead at 65 mins.. base on my analytics, this sure looked like free money.. so i hopped in.. no time..

Re: Starting with 30k n Rollin Ova All My Winnings Til I Hit 30m+ In 3 months by Bgad: 6:35pm On Mar 30
grin grin analytics is life

Re: Starting with 30k n Rollin Ova All My Winnings Til I Hit 30m+ In 3 months by Bgad: 10:21pm On Mar 30
Haven't still found a juicy opportunity to leverage here.. undecided ...
Tomorrow n Monday Should be a money minting parade.. ciao cool

Re: Starting with 30k n Rollin Ova All My Winnings Til I Hit 30m+ In 3 months by Bgad: 11:12am On Mar 31
Just two loading for today... Three more to go for tomorrow.. angry

Re: Starting with 30k n Rollin Ova All My Winnings Til I Hit 30m+ In 3 months by Bgad: 3:00pm On Mar 31
This is getting more interesting.. still working out where my money should fall in.. πŸ€”

Re: Starting with 30k n Rollin Ova All My Winnings Til I Hit 30m+ In 3 months by Bgad: 4:06pm On Mar 31
Couldn't find something really convincing to stake on.. it all good sha.. because we still gat interesting puzzles for tomorrow

Re: Starting with 30k n Rollin Ova All My Winnings Til I Hit 30m+ In 3 months by Bgad: 11:14am On Apr 01

Re: Starting with 30k n Rollin Ova All My Winnings Til I Hit 30m+ In 3 months by Bgad: 12:20pm On Apr 01
Damn, the goals coming faster than I expected πŸ₯΄.. πŸ€”..

Re: Starting with 30k n Rollin Ova All My Winnings Til I Hit 30m+ In 3 months by Bgad: 7:26pm On Apr 01
Why is nairaland restricting my post unnecessarily.. like wassup.. na my update I dey drop normal na angry
Re: Starting with 30k n Rollin Ova All My Winnings Til I Hit 30m+ In 3 months by Bgad: 11:22am On Apr 02
Last weekend was a very complex one.. I had to calm the Bleep down to study d complexity because my studies will b a yardstick for the coming weekends..
Re: Starting with 30k n Rollin Ova All My Winnings Til I Hit 30m+ In 3 months by Bgad: 11:27am On Apr 02
They later scored the third goal.. but I cashed out at the 80th minute.. the goal came at 92nd minute.. protecting my funds was more important.. but it varies though..

Re: Starting with 30k n Rollin Ova All My Winnings Til I Hit 30m+ In 3 months by Bgad: 11:28am On Apr 02
Hmm.. I see myself hitting over 100 million at the end of this season.. e go shock Una ..

But 100 milli ain't no kid's play.. it's immense work n brilliant craft..
Re: Starting with 30k n Rollin Ova All My Winnings Til I Hit 30m+ In 3 months by christianjoy(m): 12:25pm On Apr 02
Bgad:
Hmm.. I see myself hitting over 100 million at the end of this season.. e go shock Una ..

nice one
Re: Starting with 30k n Rollin Ova All My Winnings Til I Hit 30m+ In 3 months by Bgad: 6:46pm On Apr 03
Hello πŸ€— it's Loading...

Re: Starting with 30k n Rollin Ova All My Winnings Til I Hit 30m+ In 3 months by Bgad: 8:43pm On Apr 03
I freaking delayed the bet b4 the goal goal occurred.. e pain me.. I was kinda awaiting the odds to hit 1.70.. grin

But anyhow sha.. I am very sure home didn't come to joke around.. so the more away score the more home scores

Re: Starting with 30k n Rollin Ova All My Winnings Til I Hit 30m+ In 3 months by Bgad: 8:46pm On Apr 03
I love this game grin grin

Re: Starting with 30k n Rollin Ova All My Winnings Til I Hit 30m+ In 3 months by Bgad: 9:06pm On Apr 03
Heerenveen didn't come to look uche face.. so I'm goin in for a third goal...

Re: Starting with 30k n Rollin Ova All My Winnings Til I Hit 30m+ In 3 months by Bgad: 9:24pm On Apr 03
Stop πŸ›‘ playing 🀬 πŸ’°

Re: Starting with 30k n Rollin Ova All My Winnings Til I Hit 30m+ In 3 months by Bgad: 9:33pm On Apr 03
If Twente score the 4th goal b4 the 80th minutes.. Heerenveen will equalise it angry grin

More money for me be that.. Twente abeg just bΓ©h grin
Re: Starting with 30k n Rollin Ova All My Winnings Til I Hit 30m+ In 3 months by Bgad: 3:08pm On Apr 04
Hello πŸ€— it's loading again...

Re: Starting with 30k n Rollin Ova All My Winnings Til I Hit 30m+ In 3 months by Gift96: 4:08pm On Apr 04
Bgad:
Hello πŸ€— it's loading again...
makes sense
Re: Starting with 30k n Rollin Ova All My Winnings Til I Hit 30m+ In 3 months by Gift96: 4:10pm On Apr 04
Bgad:

It's possible
Re: Starting with 30k n Rollin Ova All My Winnings Til I Hit 30m+ In 3 months by Bgad: 7:17pm On Apr 04
Hmm.. can Feyenoord win this match? πŸ˜Άβ€πŸŒ«πŸ€”
Re: Starting with 30k n Rollin Ova All My Winnings Til I Hit 30m+ In 3 months by Bgad: 7:22pm On Apr 04
They definitely won't lose.. but will they win.? It's still a bit of a gamble from my analytics at the moment.. but the chances of them winning is very high ooo.. hmm

This is the kind of bet U play, and avoid cashing out cos anything can happened at Ur favour..
Re: Starting with 30k n Rollin Ova All My Winnings Til I Hit 30m+ In 3 months by Bgad: 7:26pm On Apr 04
But there is this little info that's making me hesitant about betting on Feyenoord right now.. little details can mean more than they look in this sport grin
Re: Starting with 30k n Rollin Ova All My Winnings Til I Hit 30m+ In 3 months by Bgad: 7:30pm On Apr 04
But Feyenoord are really good at late minute wins ooo grin grin
Re: Starting with 30k n Rollin Ova All My Winnings Til I Hit 30m+ In 3 months by Bgad: 9:31pm On Apr 04
Liverpool has really impressed me.. hmm..
Re: Starting with 30k n Rollin Ova All My Winnings Til I Hit 30m+ In 3 months by Bgad: 9:51pm On Apr 04
Chelsea is so inconsistent, can't really bank on them to equalise.. but I might stake 42k on it..

πŸ€”.. nah.. changed my mind.. I wud rather just observe.. catch y'all again this weekend.. ciao

Re: Starting with 30k n Rollin Ova All My Winnings Til I Hit 30m+ In 3 months by Gift96: 7:53pm On Apr 05
Bgad:
I was expecting PSV 2 goals in, b4 the Home team will b able to break through.. hmmm.. sad no issues sha

Do you have any 4 odds for th weekend

Sure 1.20 - 2 Odds BOOM Tips Daily On Whatsapp Group Free!!! / x / Ballon D'opinion: Who Should Win The Ballon D'or??