Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,401 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

See Tomatoes Of #300 My Wife Bought - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See Tomatoes Of #300 My Wife Bought (48300 Views)

Tomatoes And Onions I Bought For 300 And 350 Naira Respectively In Nnewi / See Onions My Wife Bought For 500 In Portharcourt Today (Photos) / Lessel In Benue Where A Basket Of Tomatoes Goes For N150 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Tomatoes Of #300 My Wife Bought by Blackestjunior(m): 10:08pm On Feb 17
grin
Re: See Tomatoes Of #300 My Wife Bought by tenpipsperday: 10:08pm On Feb 17
RepoMan007:
Excellence with governance you say. Look at Lagos agbero situation and say that crap again.

So you don't know when agbero makes a comment in a platform?

2 Likes

Re: See Tomatoes Of #300 My Wife Bought by YourKarma: 10:08pm On Feb 17
EreluRoz:
It is well, the asiwaju I know is excellent with governance but I can't really say what's happening.

Hmm something tells me the opposition are attacking him spiritually to fail
sharrap abeg. Tinubu is a geriatric fossil who has absolutely nothing to offer except balablu and bulaba.

2 Likes

Re: See Tomatoes Of #300 My Wife Bought by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 10:09pm On Feb 17
Awise09:
Its getting too late this Saturday and I want to eat rice and source. Wife run out to a local market near our street to get tomatoes and pepper, only for her to come home with this as #300 naira tomatoes. Where are we going. Abah naija why! Whyyyy!!
ha this tomato is plenty ho, if I'm close to your area, I for dey buy . This is like #700, #800 in my area

1 Like

Re: See Tomatoes Of #300 My Wife Bought by BigDickProblems: 10:09pm On Feb 17
How on earth do you want us to figure the size of the tomatoes when it's not close to any familiar or common object for us to deduce the size?

That's how the other person posted bread. In fact almost all posts on Nairaland are just like. Are you guys daft?

1 Like

Re: See Tomatoes Of #300 My Wife Bought by Beverlyjean(f): 10:09pm On Feb 17
The one I sent my maid to buy today wasn't even as much as this...had to give her more money to buy more

1 Like

Re: See Tomatoes Of #300 My Wife Bought by DONOCHAS(m): 10:10pm On Feb 17
Would be happy if i got this for #300, some days ago go 5 pieces for #200

1 Like

Re: See Tomatoes Of #300 My Wife Bought by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:10pm On Feb 17
Oppor now
Re: See Tomatoes Of #300 My Wife Bought by jeromestarks: 10:13pm On Feb 17
mariahAngel:
E plenty sef. cheesy
That's what I thought too.

He needs to see what I bought for hundred bucks. It's one 7th of that.
Re: See Tomatoes Of #300 My Wife Bought by leathalbeast: 10:15pm On Feb 17
Lazy Nigerians go and farm and stop blaming tinubu for everything.
Re: See Tomatoes Of #300 My Wife Bought by Smokezz(m): 10:16pm On Feb 17
EreluRoz:
It is well, the asiwaju I know is excellent with governance but I can't really say what's happening.

Not only are you daft..
But stupid as well..!
Continue to blame opposition.

1 Like

Re: See Tomatoes Of #300 My Wife Bought by NiceLegs: 10:17pm On Feb 17
I bought for less than this few days ago before I came into the UK.

Finally....that life is over.

Better days ahead for me.

2 Likes

Re: See Tomatoes Of #300 My Wife Bought by naturefellow(m): 10:17pm On Feb 17
EreluRoz:

big fat lie

1 Like

Re: See Tomatoes Of #300 My Wife Bought by MajorOvakporaye(f): 10:22pm On Feb 17
EreluRoz:

You need thorough flogging

2 Likes

Re: See Tomatoes Of #300 My Wife Bought by jojothaiv(m): 10:23pm On Feb 17
EreluRoz:

This one off me big time.

2 Likes

Re: See Tomatoes Of #300 My Wife Bought by Judolisco(m): 10:23pm On Feb 17
Awise09:
Its getting too late this Saturday and I want to eat rice and source. Wife run out to a local market near our street to get tomatoes and pepper, only for her to come home with this as #300 naira tomatoes. Where are we going. Abah naija why! Whyyyy!!
na 1k tomato bdat... If she bought dis for 300 naira mayb she carry gun

1 Like

Re: See Tomatoes Of #300 My Wife Bought by sameks08(m): 10:24pm On Feb 17
Had a been that you present your APC card to the seller it would be been bigger to this

1 Like

Re: See Tomatoes Of #300 My Wife Bought by NwaliE01: 10:28pm On Feb 17
It's been a while I see this government will favor me and my family crew. grin grin grin grin
Abi una favor no favor una.
grin
[/right][right]

1 Like

Re: See Tomatoes Of #300 My Wife Bought by Melagros(m): 10:30pm On Feb 17
Franklyspeakin:
A clown you are. So its spiritual now. Incompetence is incompetence
God bless you

1 Like

Re: See Tomatoes Of #300 My Wife Bought by Tmex(m): 10:30pm On Feb 17
What I got for N500 in ibadan this evening is half of these.

1 Like

Re: See Tomatoes Of #300 My Wife Bought by Kimiso(m): 10:32pm On Feb 17
Are you sure these are not stolen tomatoes 😅😅

1 Like

Re: See Tomatoes Of #300 My Wife Bought by brainhgeek(m): 10:37pm On Feb 17
Awise09:
Is this a kind of sarcasm or you just want to blow your trumpet abi you simply don't know what God has done for you sir?

1 Like

Re: See Tomatoes Of #300 My Wife Bought by merits(m): 10:39pm On Feb 17
Awise09:

Make una no kill una seff before death oo ☠️💀 just follow the 🌊 tides and enjoy while it last it is just a matter of time.
Re: See Tomatoes Of #300 My Wife Bought by Pat081: 10:39pm On Feb 17
Awise09:
You get this for 300 naira and you are still taking Here in kogi that goes for 700 naira or more

1 Like

Re: See Tomatoes Of #300 My Wife Bought by Yashita: 10:41pm On Feb 17
Awise09:

Sauce in this context not source.

1 Like

Re: See Tomatoes Of #300 My Wife Bought by scholes23(m): 10:42pm On Feb 17
EreluRoz:

Just dey play

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Tomatoes Of #300 My Wife Bought by Proudlyomonna: 10:42pm On Feb 17
iamtardey:
Tinubu na just pure fxck up right now abeg

More like International Disgrace.

1 Like

Re: See Tomatoes Of #300 My Wife Bought by Raj10(m): 10:42pm On Feb 17
Awise09:
very cheap
Re: See Tomatoes Of #300 My Wife Bought by scholes23(m): 10:43pm On Feb 17
Franklyspeakin:
A clown you are. So its spiritual now. Incompetence is incompetence
you dey mind am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Tomatoes Of #300 My Wife Bought by KarinaSlim(f): 10:45pm On Feb 17
Awise09:

Abeg

It is not Source. It is Sauce.

Are u sourcing for my pussy?

King of English language.
Re: See Tomatoes Of #300 My Wife Bought by Mandate1: 10:47pm On Feb 17
Awise09:
ur wife used bulaba on the seller, this is #1000 worth.

1 Like

Re: See Tomatoes Of #300 My Wife Bought by VictorGeneral4(m): 10:49pm On Feb 17
I built Lagos has destroyed Nigeria.🤣

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See The ₦‎1,200 Titus Fish I Bought In Lagos / Soldiers Kill Monitor Lizard In Borno For Pepper Soup (Photos) / Men Capture Snake In Calabar, Turn It Into Food. Graphic Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.