Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,932 members, 7,828,250 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

See Tomatoes Of #300 My Wife Bought - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See Tomatoes Of #300 My Wife Bought (48339 Views)

Tomatoes And Onions I Bought For 300 And 350 Naira Respectively In Nnewi / See Onions My Wife Bought For 500 In Portharcourt Today (Photos) / Lessel In Benue Where A Basket Of Tomatoes Goes For N150 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Tomatoes Of #300 My Wife Bought by Zeezenho: 2:59am On Feb 18
EreluRoz:
It is well, the asiwaju I know is excellent with governance but I can't really say what's happening.

Hmm something tells me the opposition are attacking him spiritually to fail

Is he not jagaban again? We thought he is the almighty.
Re: See Tomatoes Of #300 My Wife Bought by franchasofficia: 3:06am On Feb 18
EreluRoz:
It is well, the asiwaju I know is excellent with governance but I can't really say what's happening.

Iya, no opposition is attacking Tinubu.

Tinubu was never an excellent leader anytime any day. You people were just ignorantly attributing Lagos individualistic successes whereby all Nigerians from all tribes were coming together in Lagos buying up lands, building mansions, setting up businesses, opening companies and living mainly because of the opportunities Lagos offered as Nigeria's commerce center even before independence as Bola Tinubu's making. That was the mistake most of you Yorubas made during the 2023 Presidential election

If you analyze the successes of all the past and present Governors of Lagos, Tinubu's performance comes least, Tunde Fashola comes first under democratic dispensation, Ambode second and mostly in infrastructural development. But Tinubu only consolidated power by empowering Agberos he used to rig and win elections. Tinubu is only a master in rigging elections and confiscating power, nothing else.

Lagos is like a child born into a billionaire family, so the possibility of the child becoming rich and successful is very high compared to other states who are like children born into extreme poverty and lack.

Lagos have everything that any state or even nation needs to succeed; favorable geographical location (border state), an ocean-surrounded state, commercial center, a former national capital with lots of favorable federal government policies focused on making it work. But you all attributed all these to Tinubu who weren't even born when Lagos became a success of its own, that was the mistake.

Without Tinubu's grip on Lagos state since he left office as Governor in 2007, Lagos would have advanced beyond where it is today honestly. In fact, if Nigeria had visionary leaders as a nation, Lagos and some other Nigerian top cities ought to have full functional tunnels, and subway transport systems. This metro being worked on in Lagos now ought to have been completed like some years back.

Danfo and all those rickety Yellow buses and Molue shouldn't have been operating in Lagos by now. Lagos ought to be competing with top African cities like Johannesburg, Cairo, Casablanca, Cape Town, etc.

So stop mentioning a mediocre like Tinubu on the same page with excellent leadership, Tinubu doesn't have such capacity. He can't even communicate eloquently and consistently.

Excellent leaders are wonderful communicators. Go and study the history of great leaders that turned their nations and cities around, they are always communicating their plans and agenda to their people.

But take a look at Buhari and Tinubu, they feel too big to talk to Nigerians and you are here calling such a callous mediocre man an excellent leader just because he managed to amass wealth through all forms of criminality and illegality which he uses to buy his way politically, it is well sha.

Thank God time is exposing him to the whole world

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Tomatoes Of #300 My Wife Bought by blowjohn(m): 3:15am On Feb 18
Oga u lie o.

All those tomatoes and pepper for 300 naira?

1 Like

Re: See Tomatoes Of #300 My Wife Bought by callmevirus(m): 3:20am On Feb 18
EreluRoz:

You get shame at all?

1 Like

Re: See Tomatoes Of #300 My Wife Bought by GloriousGbola: 3:31am On Feb 18
EtinosaDLaw:

The Asiwaju you know? Tinubu sabi your papa?? Some of you will just open your mouth and expose your ignorance. Anyone mature enough to form opinions at that time will tell you that Lagos during Tinubu's governance retrogressed massively. Fashola being an excellent administrator covered up Tinubus shortcomings. Marwa did a great job in Lagos, if you aren't an indomie kid, you would know that he's the one responsible for most most developmental policies lagos is still using till date. There was a pause during Tinubu. All he did was institutionalise agberos. Fashola cleaned his mess.

really?

who fixed all the roads in VI? i was working in vi in 2001 all the roads had gone to shit. it would take you an hour to get out of vi
did marwa also fix the bar beach?
did marwa introduce lastma, which brought sanity to most parts of Lagos?
and the marwa you are celebrating while he did well, cleaned out lagos treasury. or do you know about albarka air?
did you actually live in lagos during the tinubu years?

the irony that people like you dont realise is that tinubu actually fought nurtw and lost before coming to terms with the fact that you cant beat a union in a democracy

in 2002 as an example, tinubu chased nurtw out of VI and brought in cross country buses to run cms-vi traffic. it was a complete failure.
and in a month the yellow buses were back - but painted white

People like to knock tinubu and claim he did nothing, but lagos is the only state with a continnum - where each governor built on what was done by his predecessor. which is how it should be. the actual deviation was ambode, who had beef with fshola and abandoned everything being done by fasholas admin. look at every other state in nigeria - even states run by the same party do not have any continuity - if a project is not completed by an adminstartion, that is where it ends
Re: See Tomatoes Of #300 My Wife Bought by na2016: 3:43am On Feb 18
EreluRoz:

Story, which governance? Clear that tribal sentiment from your eyes. Man has never been good!

1 Like

Re: See Tomatoes Of #300 My Wife Bought by MrCork: 4:15am On Feb 18
mariahAngel:
E plenty sef. cheesy

Bro planning to move..How much is olosho in yor area sir?(no oofencse) angry
Re: See Tomatoes Of #300 My Wife Bought by Harrynight(m): 4:31am On Feb 18
That would be 600 in Lagos
Re: See Tomatoes Of #300 My Wife Bought by Nokio2: 4:38am On Feb 18
Inflation is 30% what u have
Is #210 tomatoes
Asiwaju is not your MAte
Otilo

1 Like

Re: See Tomatoes Of #300 My Wife Bought by SaturnNick(m): 4:50am On Feb 18
This one plenty sef
Re: See Tomatoes Of #300 My Wife Bought by imagrg(m): 4:51am On Feb 18
That's N500 in my area.
Re: See Tomatoes Of #300 My Wife Bought by blahc007: 4:54am On Feb 18
This is a good time to be in the North....Jos especially.

Food stuff prices are high, but can't still be compared to the south...

The weather here still sweet.....as una de naked the sleep, we still de cover body with Duvet😃

I had to quickly exit Benin this early February, heat wan finish me, food prices no let talk...

Omo, I wish I can move my parents to Jos...na dem be the only reason I still de spend plenty money for food.
Re: See Tomatoes Of #300 My Wife Bought by placeofallure(f): 5:02am On Feb 18
EreluRoz:

It's a sabotage.
Re: See Tomatoes Of #300 My Wife Bought by obiekunie01: 5:16am On Feb 18
blacknp:
Lazy people no get shame, na because of Tinubu tomatoes expensive?

Una no just get shame at all.

people like you are the reason why our certificates are designated useless world over.
Re: See Tomatoes Of #300 My Wife Bought by toygod2: 5:26am On Feb 18
Luckysbab:
No be only "Rice and source", na Agbado and Origin

Wicked man grin grin grin grin grin

Even me i panic with that grammer
Re: See Tomatoes Of #300 My Wife Bought by placeofallure(f): 5:28am On Feb 18
GloriousGbola:

really?

who fixed all the roads in VI? i was working in vi in 2001 all the roads had gone to shit. it would take you an hour to get out of vi
did marwa also fix the bar beach?
did marwa introduce lastma, which brought sanity to most parts of Lagos?
and the marwa you are celebrating while he did well, cleaned out lagos treasury. or do you know about albarka air?
did you actually live in lagos during the tinubu years?

the irony that people like you dont realise is that tinubu actually fought nurtw and lost before coming to terms with the fact that you cant beat a union in a democracy

in 2002 as an example, tinubu chased nurtw out of VI and brought in cross country buses to run cms-vi traffic. it was a complete failure.
and in a month the yellow buses were back - but painted white

People like to knock tinubu and claim he did nothing, but lagos is the only state with a continnum - where each governor built on what was done by his predecessor. which is how it should be. the actual deviation was ambode, who had beef with fshola and abandoned everything being done by fasholas admin. look at every other state in nigeria - even states run by the same party do not have any continuity - if a project is not completed by an adminstartion, that is where it ends

Oh! I wish I can give you a bear hug right now.

That Gen Z that you quoted, him papa na NRC, PDP; they're not progressives and he must have listened to too many tales by moonlight from him.

I was serving when Tinubu was Lagos Governor. I returned from service and couldn't recognize some of the roads anymore - Ikeja, Ojota, Ogudu etc. I marvelled at the transformation.

Tinubu's tenure was when I witnessed workers (dunno whether it was called LAWMA at the time) come to every house, clear the gutter and pack it at no cost. The last time that happened was when I was in primary school, playing barefooted on the streets.

When Grandpa Obasanjo seized allocation meant for Lagos State, Tinubu looked inwards and generated revenue, that's creativity. Lagos is too cosmopolitan a state for some power-drunk HOS to hold to ransom. Many governors today will crumble if they don't get federal allowy. They collect today without accounting for it. They just collect and collect. Their people should demand for accountability!

That Ambode ehn! I fit stone am if I see am! Greediness will not let him consolidate on what Fashola has done. You belong to the same party, your ideologies should be the same or similar. He came and disrupted many things. He tampered with the water system by metering it. That's no problem, only it didn't work! He scattered LAWMA! Lagos was very dirty under Ambode. We were practically walking on accumulated rubbish on the streets of Obalende, Idumota, Oyingbo. The rubbish had piled up and spilled over to the roads causing traffic mayhem. Ambode thwarted with institutions that were working just to enrich himself. If you will bring a change, make things better not worsening it.

The thing is many people know these things, but it massages their ego to just look away. Na so!

1 Like

Re: See Tomatoes Of #300 My Wife Bought by djseanjohn77: 5:29am On Feb 18
RepoMan007:
Excellence with governance you say. Look at Lagos agbero situation and say that crap again.

Agbero is almost everywhere? . ..at least we don't have incessant kidnapping and sit at home like yours.
Re: See Tomatoes Of #300 My Wife Bought by me4323753: 5:32am On Feb 18
That tomato’s nah 800 naira for this lagos island here
Re: See Tomatoes Of #300 My Wife Bought by me4323753: 5:34am On Feb 18
MrCork:

Bro planning to move..How much is olosho in yor area sir?(no oofencse) angry
olosho is telling me 45k for short rest… my bro i weakened😑
Re: See Tomatoes Of #300 My Wife Bought by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:49am On Feb 18
EreluRoz:

Because your favourite was in power you don't want to blame him for bad governance. When opposition were there you blame opposition. When opposition were not in power you still blame opposition. Gullible, selfish and shameless people are the ones shifting blame to other parties just because of peanuts thrown at them when they can see the problem staring in their eyes.
Re: See Tomatoes Of #300 My Wife Bought by omoniyi1989(m): 5:52am On Feb 18
very plenty
Re: See Tomatoes Of #300 My Wife Bought by Uchedizzy(f): 5:55am On Feb 18
They seller well nah
Re: See Tomatoes Of #300 My Wife Bought by AmadorSays: 6:04am On Feb 18
EreluRoz:

that something is really lying to you. Trust me Asiwaju is doing nothing.
Re: See Tomatoes Of #300 My Wife Bought by baronchuks(m): 6:22am On Feb 18
God epp us
Re: See Tomatoes Of #300 My Wife Bought by wiseoneking: 6:22am On Feb 18
EreluRoz:

I pity you, is still gonna go worst. The true God is against him. He is bound to fail woefully until they stone him in the street. You are now seeing his excellence in a real time. 😅
Re: See Tomatoes Of #300 My Wife Bought by Anaya4life: 6:26am On Feb 18
Natbrowny:
Thats much sef.

The balls no dey reach 10 here.

Pepper is worse. 3 balls 100box.

My dear, I was surprised o. Pepper that mallam always use as jara, yesterday, they already tied it inside nylon and shaded it. No pricing allowed sef.
Re: See Tomatoes Of #300 My Wife Bought by BeardedMeat(m): 6:38am On Feb 18
EreluRoz:

Iyaebe, sometimes it's better to keep quiet than open your mouth. You should have kept quiet.
Re: See Tomatoes Of #300 My Wife Bought by Riskymarvelous(m): 6:44am On Feb 18
You get luck ooo aswear

1 Like

Re: See Tomatoes Of #300 My Wife Bought by mariahAngel(f): 6:57am On Feb 18
AngelicBeing:
Hian, plenty ke , l think it is small shocked

It's not small o, Mr Angelic. cheesy

1 Like

Re: See Tomatoes Of #300 My Wife Bought by BeardedMeat(m): 6:57am On Feb 18
blahc007:
This is a good time to be in the North....Jos especially.

Food stuff prices are high, but can't still be compared to the south...

The weather here still sweet.....as una de naked the sleep, we still de cover body with Duvet😃

I had to quickly exit Benin this early February, heat wan finish me, food prices no let talk...

Omo, I wish I can move my parents to Jos...na dem be the only reason I still de spend plenty money for food.
See Fulani herdsman behind you heavily armed. Jos kor, plateau ni.
Re: See Tomatoes Of #300 My Wife Bought by BigCowHornn: 7:02am On Feb 18
EreluRoz:

Your stupidity is vast.

Even if that man was a professional ruler when you knew him you don't think age can change that? That's a man who was licking mic only the other day and dancing during national anthem!!!!

Who in his right mind does that

You carry a whole country give am and now you dont know what is happening?

Mumu osi
Re: See Tomatoes Of #300 My Wife Bought by Konskott(m): 7:03am On Feb 18
I buy 6 pieces N200 (that is 2 for N100). Therefore, it's quite fine if you bought this much quantity N300.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See The ₦‎1,200 Titus Fish I Bought In Lagos / 25 Powerful Reasons To Eat Bananas / Woman Buys Meat Pie In Onitsha, Finds Egg In It (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.