Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,137 members, 7,829,068 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

See Tomatoes Of #300 My Wife Bought - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See Tomatoes Of #300 My Wife Bought (48343 Views)

Tomatoes And Onions I Bought For 300 And 350 Naira Respectively In Nnewi / See Onions My Wife Bought For 500 In Portharcourt Today (Photos) / Lessel In Benue Where A Basket Of Tomatoes Goes For N150 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Tomatoes Of #300 My Wife Bought by offongk(m): 10:51pm On Feb 17
E plenty pass what I bought 500 in aba umugasi market this evening

1 Like

Re: See Tomatoes Of #300 My Wife Bought by MrPOTUS: 10:53pm On Feb 17
EreluRoz:
It is well, the asiwaju I know is excellent with governance but I can't really say what's happening.

Hmm something tells me the opposition are attacking him spiritually to fail

This one no get sense.

You voted an old man with a dying brain and you're expecting miracles.

1 Like

Re: See Tomatoes Of #300 My Wife Bought by Gbogbowa: 10:54pm On Feb 17
EreluRoz:
It is well, the asiwaju I know is excellent with governance but I can't really say what's happening.

which Asiwaju is excellent with Governance, Check SW states that Asiwaju and APC led for more than 16 years which of the state can you say is well develop. The development in Lagos is simply because of the Port and the international airport to attract people to lagos

1 Like

Re: See Tomatoes Of #300 My Wife Bought by AngelicBeing: 10:58pm On Feb 17
mariahAngel:
E plenty sef. cheesy
Hian, plenty ke , l think it is small shocked
Re: See Tomatoes Of #300 My Wife Bought by remi2good: 11:02pm On Feb 17
EreluRoz:

like Tinubu, like you, always making off point comments, but yours is raised to power hundred

1 Like

Re: See Tomatoes Of #300 My Wife Bought by Southwestidiot: 11:03pm On Feb 17
EreluRoz:

Oga shut up, just keep num if you nor get sensible thing to talk

1 Like

Re: See Tomatoes Of #300 My Wife Bought by Raylight2(m): 11:04pm On Feb 17
Awise09:
Its getting too late this Saturday and I want to eat rice and source. Wife run out to a local market near our street to get tomatoes and pepper, only for her to come home with this as #300 naira tomatoes. Where are we going. Abah naija why! Whyyyy!!

E plenty oooo and they are even looking nice.

You're lucky to have that .
Re: See Tomatoes Of #300 My Wife Bought by IbrahimSola: 11:07pm On Feb 17
EreluRoz:

Why was the opposition not able to attack him to lose at the Supreme Court? Africa needs another independence...from their distorted brains and reasoning.

1 Like

Re: See Tomatoes Of #300 My Wife Bought by STNFavour: 11:09pm On Feb 17
Awise09:
Its getting too late this Saturday and I want to eat rice and source. Wife run out to a local market near our street to get tomatoes and pepper, only for her to come home with this as #300 naira tomatoes. Where are we going. Abah naija why! Whyyyy!!
This will be 20$ here.
Re: See Tomatoes Of #300 My Wife Bought by haphizz57(m): 11:12pm On Feb 17
Did she go dia wit gun or what? I swear it is plenty. U won't get dis below #800 here in my side
Re: See Tomatoes Of #300 My Wife Bought by 6ixVille: 11:13pm On Feb 17
Wow This is plenty, in Ibadan its just 3 pieces of tomato for 200#..welp
Re: See Tomatoes Of #300 My Wife Bought by Blazadenise(m): 11:22pm On Feb 17
Expect this for 2k from next weekend with the way the country is going
Re: See Tomatoes Of #300 My Wife Bought by Minatouchiha(m): 11:27pm On Feb 17
EreluRoz:

He's not excellent anything. Excellent with government and u de syphone money upandan and collect money from toll gate. And you call that excellent. SMH.

@Op, what I bought this morning for 500 is way more expensive so you are lucky.

1 Like

Re: See Tomatoes Of #300 My Wife Bought by BentizilL0: 11:27pm On Feb 17
Gbogbowa:
which Asiwaju is excellent with Governance, Check SW states that Asiwaju and APC led for more than 16 years which of the state can you say is well develop. The development in Lagos is simply because of the Port and the international airport to attract people to lagos
Which state are you from?...
No state governor in the history of your state near Tinubu, you'll open that your dirty mouth and start talking nonsense of Nigeria president.. sad

Which region are you from? No region is more developed than SW in Nigeria..

After SW it's SS...
Re: See Tomatoes Of #300 My Wife Bought by Snowx: 11:28pm On Feb 17
Its plenty...here 3 Pcs is 300naira
Re: See Tomatoes Of #300 My Wife Bought by NGArmyTerrorist: 11:31pm On Feb 17
mariahAngel:
E plenty sef. cheesy
He should be grateful grin
Re: See Tomatoes Of #300 My Wife Bought by oglalasioux(m): 11:33pm On Feb 17
Where's your location? These tomatoes are ok for 300 naira. You'll be shocked at 300 naira tomatoes in Abuja; northern Nigeria that produces tomatoes for that matter.

1 Like

Re: See Tomatoes Of #300 My Wife Bought by Artscollection: 11:47pm On Feb 17
EreluRoz:

Anu ohia!!!

1 Like

Re: See Tomatoes Of #300 My Wife Bought by blacknp(m): 11:49pm On Feb 17
obiekunie01:

he has always been a pure fuckup!

the idiota thinks leading a country is the same as leading a gang of drug mules, cultists and touts!
Lazy people no get shame, na because of Tinubu tomatoes expensive?

Una no just get shame at all.
Re: See Tomatoes Of #300 My Wife Bought by blacknp(m): 11:49pm On Feb 17
Artscollection:

Anu ohia!!!
Na Tinubu make una lazy like this?
Re: See Tomatoes Of #300 My Wife Bought by Dyfynezz12(m): 11:51pm On Feb 17
EreluRoz:

Typical Nigerian,always attaching everything to spirituality
I guess is the spirits that told him to remove subsidy and float naira at the same time
Dey play!!

1 Like

Re: See Tomatoes Of #300 My Wife Bought by Paramount01(m): 11:59pm On Feb 17
UHLmoving:
its 2 tomatoes for 50 here

Which state
Re: See Tomatoes Of #300 My Wife Bought by Forumites: 12:06am On Feb 18
mariahAngel:
E plenty sef. cheesy
exactly.
Re: See Tomatoes Of #300 My Wife Bought by Gonz: 12:13am On Feb 18
Chai this life
Re: See Tomatoes Of #300 My Wife Bought by Tradepunter2: 12:38am On Feb 18
EreluRoz:

You are seriously demented

1 Like

Re: See Tomatoes Of #300 My Wife Bought by onuman: 12:53am On Feb 18
EreluRoz:

If Tinubu would fail as president because of spiritual attacks from the opposition; that means he was not prepared before he came out to contest for the office. He should resign or get impeached because of his inefficiency.
Before preparing to contest for president, one must be prepared spiritually and physically.

1 Like

Re: See Tomatoes Of #300 My Wife Bought by Konquest: 1:03am On Feb 18
EtinosaDLaw:

The Asiwaju you know? Tinubu sabi your papa?? Some of you will just open your mouth and expose your ignorance. Anyone mature enough to form opinions at that time will tell you that Lagos during Tinubu's governance retrogressed massively. Fashola being an excellent administrator covered up Tinubus shortcomings. Tai Solarin and Marwa did a great job in Lagos, if you aren't an indomie kid, you would know that theyre the one's responsible for most most developmental policies lagos is still using till date. There was a pause during Tinubu. All he did was institutionalise agberos. Fashola cleaned his mess.
I have to chip this in. I had NO intentions of commenting on this food thread discussing tomatoes until I saw your highly misleading post!

You have to get some of your FACTS right and STOP typing or talking B.S. here by twisting historical events that some of us who are older clearly witnessed before relocating from Nigeria. What you posted shows that you're clearly NOT aware about what Lagos State was back in the day. You're even ignorantly calling the person or young lady you quoted an "Indomie generation!"

Second, Prof. Tai Solarin was NEVER a Governor of Lagos State for one single day, he was the founder of Mayflower School in Ikenne, Ogun State which was established when he came back from the UK with Sheila Solarin his British wife. Tai Solarin was actually a British Royal Air force pilot and went on air combat missions during World War 2 (1939-1945).

Third, I'm not a huge fan of President Tinubu (because he allowed all kinds of online trolls and people to defame him for over 10 years now without being sued to court for outright defamation of character), but, for your information, Tinubu laid the foundation or blueprint used by successive Lagos Governors till today for the gradual urban renewal of Lagos State which was left abandoned by successive Military dictatorships after the oil boom era of the 1970s and Lagos State was in tatters by the late 1980s and got worse in the 1990s with massive decay in infrastructure. Governor Tinubu's foresight led him into establishing the multi-million dollar Lekki Free Trade Zone (LFTZ) which has now culminated in the establishment and launching of the Dangote Refinery and Petrochemical Complex, the Lekki Deep Sea Port was conceptualized by the then Governor Tinubu and Tolarams Group as a public-private sector initiative with Lagos having 20 percent shares in the project. The FG has 5 percent shares. Even OBJ commended Tinubu back then in the early 2000s for the Lekki Deep Seaport project.

Fourth, I remember that Governor Tinubu massively upgraded the Lagos Island Central Business District (Broad Street and environs) into an upscale zone with wider roads, and the Federal roads in Lagos State were upgraded by Tinubu when the FG could not do so.

Fifth, as for the Agbero issue, you are clearly ignorant about the Yoruba meaning of the word Agbero. Agbero is a Yoruba word which simply means in English to "carry passengers." They are part of the legit Road Transport Unions all over Nigeria and some of them are even drivers. They are all NLC members who pay their annual dues to the NLC for your information. Mc Oluomo is a multimillionaire transport owner who is also a member of the prestigious Nigerian Labor Congress just like all transporters around Nigeria. I see and read posts by non-Yoruba people who ignorantly misuse the term Agbero to refer to street gangs, criminals, hoodlums or touts. This is very WRONG and a bastardization of Yoruba language by non-Yorubas especially from the Ibo East who even incorrectly mispel and call these guys "agboro." Of course the vicious criminals and gangsters you see in Onitsha are NOT the same as Yoruba Agberos/drivers who are part of the legit transport unions such as NURTW and RTEAN with branches in all the state capitals.

Maybe you meant to talk about neighborhood or street gangs in Lagos. Do they exist? Yes. Are they called Agberos? NO. The proper Yoruba name for neighborhood or street gangs is "Omo Ita" and NOT Agbero.

Last but not least, Brig. Gen Buba Marwa (rtd) was quite charismatic (and was even born, lived and schooled in Abeokuta, though he claims to be from Adamawa State, with a Cameroon connection). But in terms of the transformation of Lagos State, he didn't do as much because there was massive infrastructural decay and he had a security outfit in place, but the then Governor Tinubu did FAR more especially after the OBJ-led FG seized Lagos State's monthly Federa allocations, so, as a chartered accountant and auditor with his past role as a senior technocrat and Treasurer of Mobil Nigeria (now Exxon Mobil), he got creative, removed the wastages, and took Lagos State's INTERNATIONALLY GENERATED revenue from a few millions to billions of Naira annually! This led to Lagos NOT to depend on FG allocations again. Former Governor Babatunde Fasola who was Governor Tinubu's Chief-of-Staff also affrmed that Lagos State is the only state in Nigeria that can SURVIVE without Federal monthly allocations.

Lagos State is a work in progress because of the influx of immigrants from other parts of Nigeria and especially the West African region thereby putting massive pressure on infrastructure. Only the devolution or decentralization of powers to the states would ensure that other states develop at their own pace instead of putting pressures on the more developed areas of Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt and environs, Kano, Enugu, etc.
Re: See Tomatoes Of #300 My Wife Bought by pafun(m): 1:25am On Feb 18
Awise09:

Na nearly $4 worth of tomato you dey look so my brother. grin grin grin
Re: See Tomatoes Of #300 My Wife Bought by Uptown7(m): 1:40am On Feb 18
Beverlyjean:
The one I sent my maid to buy today wasn't even as much as this...had to give her more money to buy more
Will you mind having your daughter to be a maid to someone sometime in her life ?
Re: See Tomatoes Of #300 My Wife Bought by aestake: 2:14am On Feb 18
Awise09:
No be only source. Plant what you wanna eat.
Re: See Tomatoes Of #300 My Wife Bought by Nedstar: 2:55am On Feb 18
EreluRoz:

How severe is your case of mental instability and delusion?

1 Like

Re: See Tomatoes Of #300 My Wife Bought by Bliztzer: 2:56am On Feb 18
EreluRoz:

Una don start again. Why be say anytime a Nigerian, he go attach am to village people?

Tinubu dey play games with Nigerians, and you can see it clearly but that yeye syndrome of befriending wickedness no let go let you see am. Oga fashola wey electricity generation no be rocket science, how many power station him construct before he left the position of minister?

IMF dey tell tinubu how to run economy, make una be sure say na anarchy dem wan create because dem no be African friends

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See The ₦‎1,200 Titus Fish I Bought In Lagos / 25 Powerful Reasons To Eat Bananas / Woman Buys Meat Pie In Onitsha, Finds Egg In It (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.