Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,218 members, 7,815,258 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

See Tomatoes Of #300 My Wife Bought - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See Tomatoes Of #300 My Wife Bought (48294 Views)

Tomatoes And Onions I Bought For 300 And 350 Naira Respectively In Nnewi / See Onions My Wife Bought For 500 In Portharcourt Today (Photos) / Lessel In Benue Where A Basket Of Tomatoes Goes For N150 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Tomatoes Of #300 My Wife Bought by bigiyaro(m): 7:30am On Feb 18
Natbrowny:
Thats much sef.

The balls no dey reach 10 here.

Pepper is worse. 3 balls 100box.
as in what kind of 'balls' wink wink wink
Re: See Tomatoes Of #300 My Wife Bought by paskal16: 7:33am On Feb 18
EreluRoz:
It is well, the asiwaju I know is excellent with governance but I can't really say what's happening.

Hmm something tells me the opposition are attacking him spiritually to fail
something tells me you're as dumb as it comes
Re: See Tomatoes Of #300 My Wife Bought by EreluRoz: 7:35am On Feb 18
paskal16:
something tells me you're as dumb as it comes
I've never seen any paskal thathassense so yours ain't a surprise
Re: See Tomatoes Of #300 My Wife Bought by Chris2863(m): 7:36am On Feb 18
Awise09:
Its getting too late this Saturday and I want to eat rice and source. Wife run out to a local market near our street to get tomatoes and pepper, only for her to come home with this as #300 naira tomatoes. Where are we going. Abah naija why! Whyyyy!!
I bought something way smaller than this here in Sango Ota, Ogun State for a thousand naira yesterday night (Saturday). You should be dancing by now
Re: See Tomatoes Of #300 My Wife Bought by Juoflife1(f): 7:37am On Feb 18
I bought this 1200 yesterday
Re: See Tomatoes Of #300 My Wife Bought by paskal16: 7:40am On Feb 18
EreluRoz:
I've never seen any paskal thathassense so yours ain't a surprise
you're as dumb and retard as it comes bozo
Grown ass man talking like a fool
You for lick tinubu anus join
Re: See Tomatoes Of #300 My Wife Bought by Akinpresident: 7:56am On Feb 18
That's N1000 tomatoes in Akwa Ibom.
1 tomato = N100.
Re: See Tomatoes Of #300 My Wife Bought by blahc007: 8:18am On Feb 18
BeardedMeat:
See Fulani herdsman behind you heavily armed. Jos kor, plateau ni.
Bro...no be Jos u de talk about ...na for village things de happen, we weh deh town know as we de take waka.

I don experience crisis upon crisis for this town, I still stand strong...de travel de come.
Boss na God...forget

1 Like

Re: See Tomatoes Of #300 My Wife Bought by Holamidhe(m): 8:21am On Feb 18
EreluRoz:
It is well, the asiwaju I know is excellent with governance but I can't really say what's happening.

😂😂
Re: See Tomatoes Of #300 My Wife Bought by ibabz(m): 8:38am On Feb 18
EreluRoz:

Hey, you are too beautiful for this trash you just said.

1 Like

Re: See Tomatoes Of #300 My Wife Bought by Rejoice28(f): 8:53am On Feb 18
Friends Jesus Christ loves y'all and he want you to accept him as your personal lord and saviour by giving your life to Christ, believing in him and repenting of your sins.remember tomorrow might be too late. Shalom
Re: See Tomatoes Of #300 My Wife Bought by wiseworld: 8:54am On Feb 18
You dey mind her why some place tomato start from #500 upward.
mariahAngel:
E plenty sef. cheesy
Re: See Tomatoes Of #300 My Wife Bought by Xxxylxxxx: 8:58am On Feb 18
Awise09:
Its getting too late this Saturday and I want to eat rice and source. Wife run out to a local market near our street to get tomatoes and pepper, only for her to come home with this as #300 naira tomatoes. Where are we going. Abah naija why! Whyyyy!!
You must be joking. Thats 700 tomato in my state. I bought yesterday.
Re: See Tomatoes Of #300 My Wife Bought by Beverlyjean(f): 8:59am On Feb 18
Uptown7:
Will you mind having your daughter to be a maid to someone sometime in her life ?

Thats y we all need to work hard to ensure that don't happen... I had maids in my father's house while going up as well.... and my son will also have a maid in his home when he grows and gets married ... maids are everywhere in the world ... it's also another form of employment
Re: See Tomatoes Of #300 My Wife Bought by AuwalYusuf812(m): 9:56am On Feb 18
We are also importing 🍅. grin grin
Re: See Tomatoes Of #300 My Wife Bought by Ikpongiton: 9:58am On Feb 18
This tomatoes is close to 1000 naira in Port Harcourt.
Re: See Tomatoes Of #300 My Wife Bought by Tboymessiah(m): 10:05am On Feb 18
Who stop u guys from planting Una own.......
Re: See Tomatoes Of #300 My Wife Bought by TonyBby: 10:06am On Feb 18
EreluRoz:

Werey ni girl yi sha. Your same candidate who went spiritual & rogue just to snatch, grab & run with it, can't even protect itself spiritually?. Woof they must have forgoten cause shiping billions will always make you forget bout others. That's to show & tell how clueless you scumbags and dick suckers are.

1 Like

Re: See Tomatoes Of #300 My Wife Bought by ufuosman(m): 10:37am On Feb 18
mariahAngel:
E plenty sef. cheesy
e cheap
Re: See Tomatoes Of #300 My Wife Bought by ufuosman(m): 10:37am On Feb 18
Very cheap
Re: See Tomatoes Of #300 My Wife Bought by BeardedMeat(m): 10:41am On Feb 18
blahc007:

Bro...no be Jos u de talk about ...na for village things de happen, we weh deh town know as we de take waka.

I don experience crisis upon crisis for this town, I still stand strong...de travel de come.
Boss na God...forget
Hmmmm
Re: See Tomatoes Of #300 My Wife Bought by smeag0l(m): 10:54am On Feb 18
Obasanjo didn't seize any Lagos allocation. These are the lies told you guys for years in that Lagos just to fool you gullible folks. He only withheld 15% of the total allocation due Lagos until BAT reversed the creation of the additional local governments by making them LCDAs. The arrears of the 15% allocation were then paid towards the end of 2006.
placeofallure:

Oh! I wish I can give you a bear hug right now.

That Gen Z that you quoted, him papa na NRC, PDP; they're not progressives and he must have listened to too many tales by moonlight from him.

I was serving when Tinubu was Lagos Governor. I returned from service and couldn't recognize some of the roads anymore - Ikeja, Ojota, Ogudu etc. I marvelled at the transformation.

Tinubu's tenure was when I witnessed workers (dunno whether it was called LAWMA at the time) come to every house, clear the gutter and pack it at no cost. The last time that happened was when I was in primary school, playing barefooted on the streets.

When Grandpa Obasanjo seized allocation meant for Lagos State, Tinubu looked inwards and generated revenue, that's creativity. Lagos is too cosmopolitan a state for some power-drunk HOS to hold to ransom. Many governors today will crumble if they don't get federal allowy. They collect today without accounting for it. They just collect and collect. Their people should demand for accountability!

That Ambode ehn! I fit stone am if I see am! Greediness will not let him consolidate on what Fashola has done. You belong to the same party, your ideologies should be the same or similar. He came and disrupted many things. He tampered with the water system by metering it. That's no problem, only it didn't work! He scattered LAWMA! Lagos was very dirty under Ambode. We were practically walking on accumulated rubbish on the streets of Obalende, Idumota, Oyingbo. The rubbish had piled up and spilled over to the roads causing traffic mayhem. Ambode thwarted with institutions that were working just to enrich himself. If you will bring a change, make things better not worsening it.

The thing is many people know these things, but it massages their ego to just look away. Na so!
Re: See Tomatoes Of #300 My Wife Bought by Munzy14(m): 10:55am On Feb 18
mariahAngel:
E plenty sef. cheesy
I swear grin

1 Like

Re: See Tomatoes Of #300 My Wife Bought by DeTruthh: 11:00am On Feb 18
EtinosaDLaw:

The Asiwaju you know? Tinubu sabi your papa?? Some of you will just open your mouth and expose your ignorance. Anyone mature enough to form opinions at that time will tell you that Lagos during Tinubu's governance retrogressed massively. Fashola being an excellent administrator covered up Tinubus shortcomings. Marwa did a great job in Lagos, if you aren't an indomie kid, you would know that he's the one responsible for most most developmental policies lagos is still using till date. There was a pause during Tinubu. All he did was institutionalise agberos. Fashola cleaned his mess.

Thank you very much for this. When I read certain comments online, I just shake my head. Tinubu was feared by Lagosians because he controlled the thugs. No one dared speak up against him even in the media. He didn't do much in Lagos apart from increasing revenue through tax. Fashola and Ambode did more but as their master they want to give him the glory in the name of blue print.

Well I pray we get out of this. One thing in Nigeria is that once things go up, it hardly comes down. I really fear for our exchange rate.
Re: See Tomatoes Of #300 My Wife Bought by Okechinwadike: 11:02am On Feb 18
EreluRoz:

this are the brain washed people that spoiled Nigeria. supporting any politician you are stooge
Re: See Tomatoes Of #300 My Wife Bought by Elidrisy20: 11:11am On Feb 18
What is the meaning of asiwaju?
Re: See Tomatoes Of #300 My Wife Bought by Adesina18111(m): 11:12am On Feb 18
There is no more #100 pepper in my area again
Former #500 tomato is sold #1000 and so on...

From Oba Ile Akure cool

Natbrowny:
Thats much sef.

The balls no dey reach 10 here.

Pepper is worse. 3 balls 100box.
Re: See Tomatoes Of #300 My Wife Bought by Adesina18111(m): 11:13am On Feb 18
E sure me say ur wife steal am...that tomato worth #1000 and above in my area

Awise09:
Re: See Tomatoes Of #300 My Wife Bought by preciousmetals: 11:24am On Feb 18
YOU MUST BE A THIEF
Re: See Tomatoes Of #300 My Wife Bought by femi4: 11:33am On Feb 18
Awise09:
Unripe n unmature. Expensive poison
Re: See Tomatoes Of #300 My Wife Bought by Father4all: 11:36am On Feb 18
Oga, that tomatos is too much for that price
Re: See Tomatoes Of #300 My Wife Bought by Johncuppa(m): 11:43am On Feb 18
EreluRoz:

It's obvious many were not grounded in the cause they were championing.
One result is not enough a benchmark to ascertain one is a meastro until the same has been replicated in many other places.

Capitalism will k!ll people where wealth has not been built. The Lagos template was tried in Oyo and Osun, it failed. Civil servants were begging to feed.o
When I heard of Adelabu's appointment, it knew capitalism has come upon us.
And this is the result.

PYO served in Lagos, he has equally served at the federal level, his manifesto is the perfect for the country.
I wish this administration will be humble enough to check out the stuff.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See The ₦‎1,200 Titus Fish I Bought In Lagos / How To Cut Chin-chin For Large Scale Production? / Men Capture Snake In Calabar, Turn It Into Food. Graphic Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.