Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,578 members, 7,812,882 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:13 PM

What Do You Do To Earn In Dollars Online? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Do To Earn In Dollars Online? (7793 Views)

What Is The Minimum You Should Earn In A Month To Consider Marriage / Unilag Student Gets Bouquet Of Dollars From Her Crush (video) / "My Brother Told Me To Have Sex & Get Money" - Lady Flaunts Dollars, iPhone 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Do To Earn In Dollars Online? by King2305: 7:21pm On Mar 04
Ifedayosteven:

Do you have an active account already.

Yes
Re: What Do You Do To Earn In Dollars Online? by Ifedayosteven(m): 3:16pm On Mar 09
King2305:

Yes
Reach out to me. Check my signature
Re: What Do You Do To Earn In Dollars Online? by Bola4boy(m): 3:26pm On Mar 09
I got the info about Livingston research from here, I applied immediately and passed once. I got mail that I'm successful but I'll need to wait before they will start giving me jobs. Who else experienced that?
Re: What Do You Do To Earn In Dollars Online? by Igunnu(m): 8:19pm On Apr 02
Bola4boy:
I got the info about Livingston research from here, I applied immediately and passed once. I got mail that I'm successful but I'll need to wait before they will start giving me jobs. Who else experienced that?
Have you been accepted? If yes, how long did it take? I am currently experiencing the same thing. it's been a week since they sent me the mail saying I passed but need to chill till they have orders to go round
Re: What Do You Do To Earn In Dollars Online? by Flenory: 8:29pm On Apr 02
worldclass68:
If you be guru...
Google "Livingston research"
Do the Language test ( chat GPT can help)
Do the second test ( GPT can help too)
The last test, pick a task wey u fit do and follow the instructions very well ( Google and chat GPT may help too).... if u re successful... start earning easy $$ by helping those yankee high sch kids run their homeworks... but as time goes on, u will need inter-passsport for verification..

Another option if u get digital skills, or can try to learn or u smart enough....
Sign up on fiverr or upwork, create ur GIG if u sabi any digital skills...and if u no sabi, try to learn or mingle with those GNLD smart boys wey dey run fiverr..., them fit fill u in.
Or if your smart enough, u can copy GIGs run urs like a coded middleman.....( i.e, u negotiate for a job $100 and carry give person wet fit do han for $80 or less.. on the same fiverr or anyhow).

Third Amazon mechanical, click become a worker or something like that and create account, then start doing tasks....don't really knw much about this.

5th.... crypto...no dive in if u no sabi or u no get capital...

Then lol ..........I no wan mention pablo name.

Heyoo bro,pls about the gnld boys..
How do you find or mingle with them abeg??
This Upwork and fiverr don tire me with 0 gigs..
And I've got great skills man🀦🀦
Re: What Do You Do To Earn In Dollars Online? by ayjay45: 8:30pm On Apr 02
Samuelojonla123:
Gee all the way tongue, Crypto too dey cover me up sometimes grin
bro abeg you fit teach me one or two for gee
Re: What Do You Do To Earn In Dollars Online? by Flenory: 8:32pm On Apr 02
King2305:

Do u know any one that can help do my livingstone job for me?? Most of there works are technical works and engineering works. And those are the ones that pay very well.
The normal English essay is just $3 and you'd be happy to see one seff in week.

If u sabi people wey go help, we go dey share the money 50:50
Like what sort of engineering works gee??
Maybe i could help
Re: What Do You Do To Earn In Dollars Online? by Adasun(m): 9:06pm On Apr 02
Flenory:
Like what sort of engineering works gee??
Maybe i could help
their engineering assignment i just saw is complex to me o. i am more of a physicist. the assignment has been taken by another person sha but i got the sample snaped incase you want to see.
Re: What Do You Do To Earn In Dollars Online? by purpose100(f): 12:44am On Apr 03
Adasun:
their engineering assignment i just saw is complex to me o. i am more of a physicist. the assignment has been taken by another person sha but i got the sample snaped incase you want to see.

Pls can you help me with the English test? I don't know why my score doesn't go beyond 19 out of 24 Everytime(I have done it 4x now using 4 different emails) pls help ooo
Re: What Do You Do To Earn In Dollars Online? by Flenory: 6:05am On Apr 03
Adasun:
Lol..
Let me see it my bruh..
Make i check am small..
Thanks
Re: What Do You Do To Earn In Dollars Online? by Adasun(m): 12:25pm On Apr 03
purpose100:

Pls can you help me with the English test? I don't know why my score doesn't go beyond 19 out of 24 Everytime(I have done it 4x now using 4 different emails) pls help ooo
Send me a dm
Re: What Do You Do To Earn In Dollars Online? by Adasun(m): 10:27am On Apr 04
Flenory:
Lol..
Let me see it my bruh..
Make i check am small..
Thanks
here it is

Re: What Do You Do To Earn In Dollars Online? by Adasun(m): 10:28am On Apr 04
They peg the price of this work to 19dolls
Re: What Do You Do To Earn In Dollars Online? by Flenory: 2:30pm On Apr 06
Adasun:
here it is
Ohh wow..
This is very easy my bruh..
How do you come with this type of gigs pls??
Anything about autocad or 3d machines/buildings, It's always very easy to me..
Pls when next you got a job like this,hola me bruh and let's split the juice πŸ’―πŸ’―
Re: What Do You Do To Earn In Dollars Online? by Adeoye11(m): 3:50pm On Apr 06
Who can guide and getting enough gigs on Fiverr and Upwork? Abeg mesef have lots of skills but has not monetize them at all.
Engineering, education, crypto , cyberlinks etc
Re: What Do You Do To Earn In Dollars Online? by Adasun(m): 3:51pm On Apr 06
Flenory:

Ohh wow..
This is very easy my bruh..
How do you come with this type of gigs pls??
Anything about autocad or 3d machines/buildings, It's always very easy to me..
Pls when next you got a job like this,hola me bruh and let's split the juice πŸ’―πŸ’―
send you a DM
Re: What Do You Do To Earn In Dollars Online? by Christian36: 4:44pm On Apr 06
JustPowerApps:
Nothing, I just dey and dollars dey enter my account shocked
Abeg show me way
Re: What Do You Do To Earn In Dollars Online? by Flenory: 4:06pm On Apr 07
Adasun:
send you a DM
I have replied my bruh..
Thanks
Re: What Do You Do To Earn In Dollars Online? by Optimistdude: 1:12pm On Apr 11
Hope you still registered after this post?

Fcb saving lives.
LINSAR:

Please what is FCB?
Google is showing me FC Barcelona grin
Re: What Do You Do To Earn In Dollars Online? by LINSAR: 12:43am On Apr 15
Optimistdude:

Fcb saving lives.

I said I'm only seeing the football club FC Barcelona online.

What's the full name?
Re: What Do You Do To Earn In Dollars Online? by rezzy: 12:48am On Apr 15
Re: What Do You Do To Earn In Dollars Online? by Toluenez: 2:39pm On Apr 19
Please how do u answer the task on livingston research
Re: What Do You Do To Earn In Dollars Online? by Toluenez: 2:40pm On Apr 19
If i am told to draw how will i be able to draw on microsoft word.Please is there any way i i can perform the task
Re: What Do You Do To Earn In Dollars Online? by Disembark: 3:59pm On Apr 19
Optimistdude:

Fcb saving lives.

They are scammers
Re: What Do You Do To Earn In Dollars Online? by Odebayo4010(m): 8:21pm On Apr 19
Suicideboy:
Grindr

Please reach me work
Re: What Do You Do To Earn In Dollars Online? by Enyimbafc: 9:01am On Apr 26
Igunnu:

Have you been accepted? If yes, how long did it take? I am currently experiencing the same thing. it's been a week since they sent me the mail saying I passed but need to chill till they have orders to go round
Pls,do you use international passport to register in livingston
Re: What Do You Do To Earn In Dollars Online? by Enyimbafc: 9:03am On Apr 26
chriskosherbal:
Foote, Cone & Belding ( FCB ) is one of the largest advertising agency networks in the world. FCB was founded in Chicago in 1873 by Daniel Lord and Ambrose Thomas as Lord & Thomas and is the third oldest advertising agency in the United States. Albert Lasker, who began working as a clerk at the company in 1898, is known as the "Father of Modern Advertising." FCB is headquartered in New York, USA, and is a subsidiary of Interpublic

Pls how can one earn money on FCB.
Re: What Do You Do To Earn In Dollars Online? by Enyimbafc: 9:07am On Apr 26
worldclass68:

They only accept international passport..
Must i have international passport before applying in livinston.
Re: What Do You Do To Earn In Dollars Online? by Enyimbafc: 9:09am On Apr 26
Adasun:
sir,must i have international passport before applying in livingston

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

When Your Girlfriend Loves You Despite Being Broke / Will You Still Love Me If I Say I Am A Witch? / Lady Goes Braless, Exposes Her Boobs All In Sheer Outfit (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.