Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,037 members, 7,814,539 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

What Do You Do To Earn In Dollars Online? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Do To Earn In Dollars Online? (8076 Views)

What Is The Minimum You Should Earn In A Month To Consider Marriage / Unilag Student Gets Bouquet Of Dollars From Her Crush (video) / "My Brother Told Me To Have Sex & Get Money" - Lady Flaunts Dollars, iPhone 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Do To Earn In Dollars Online? by LINSAR: 1:26pm On Feb 18
worldclass68:

From the GIG u re going to copy, u will see every features and services offer, so u go need do few research about the GIG too and and creating foreign acc seems hard nowadays..

Okay thank you.

Can you advise I use Nigerian account then?

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do To Earn In Dollars Online? by LINSAR: 1:28pm On Feb 18
kabius:
I do FCB very lucrative

Please what is FCB?
Google is showing me FC Barcelona grin

5 Likes

Re: What Do You Do To Earn In Dollars Online? by BrighterSyde: 1:36pm On Feb 18
bosagro23:
. Can I get this not pls.

Sure you can. Send me a WhatsApp message.
Re: What Do You Do To Earn In Dollars Online? by dawnomike(m): 1:45pm On Feb 18
Alcatel17:

Were can one buy penny stocks n flip it?
Bamboo, Chaka and the likes
Re: What Do You Do To Earn In Dollars Online? by Uyi168: 1:50pm On Feb 18
MrBroke:

You mean ritual younger brother
I nor know oo grin

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do To Earn In Dollars Online? by Raregem9000(m): 3:06pm On Feb 18
Is VPN needed for that Livingston research bro?
worldclass68:
If you be guru...
Google "Livingston research"
Do the Language test ( chat GPT can help)
Do the second test ( GPT can help too)
The last test, pick a task wey u fit do and follow the instructions very well ( Google and chat GPT may help too).... if u re successful... start earning easy $$ by helping those yankee high sch kids run their homeworks... but as time goes on, u will need inter-passsport for verification..

Another option if u get digital skills, or can try to learn or u smart enough....
Sign up on fiverr or upwork, create ur GIG if u sabi any digital skills...and if u no sabi, try to learn or mingle with those GNLD smart boys wey dey run fiverr..., them fit fill u in.
Or if your smart enough, u can copy GIGs run urs like a coded middleman.....( i.e, u negotiate for a job $100 and carry give person wet fit do han for $80 or less.. on the same fiverr or anyhow).

Third Amazon mechanical, click become a worker or something like that and create account, then start doing tasks....don't really knw much about this.

5th.... crypto...no dive in if u no sabi or u no get capital...

Then lol ..........I no wan mention pablo name.
Re: What Do You Do To Earn In Dollars Online? by worldclass68(m): 3:10pm On Feb 18
Raregem9000:
Is VPN needed for that Livingston research bro?

Nope.....just normal naija acc

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do To Earn In Dollars Online? by KingEarnest(m): 3:30pm On Feb 18
kabius:
I do FCB very lucrative
What's FCB?

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do To Earn In Dollars Online? by McStoic(m): 4:02pm On Feb 18
Quite interesting
Re: What Do You Do To Earn In Dollars Online? by Openair: 4:06pm On Feb 18
worldclass68:
If you be guru...
The last test, pick a task wey u fit do and follow the instructions very well ( Google and chat GPT may help too).... if u re successful... start earning easy $$ by helping those yankee high sch kids run their homeworks... but as time goes on, u will need inter-passsport for verification..

Another option if u get digital skills, or can try to learn or u smart enough....
Sign up on fiverr or upwork, create ur GIG if u sabi any digital skills...and if u no sabi, try to learn or mingle with those GNLD smart boys wey dey run fiverr..., them fit fill u in.
Or if your smart enough, u can copy GIGs run urs like a coded middleman.....( i.e, u negotiate for a job $100 and carry give person wet fit do han for $80 or less.. on the same fiverr or anyhow).

Third Amazon mechanical, click become a worker or something like that and create account, then start doing tasks....don't really knw much about this.

Would start working on it Chief.
Trying crypto but I haven't really benefitted yet.
Re: What Do You Do To Earn In Dollars Online? by Rathoreng(m): 4:09pm On Feb 18
Lalami3232:
Learn programming and thank me later.
Learn how to build websites, mobile apps, cyber security etc and earn like a pro.

its saturated esp. In ng and noobs have disrupted the niche by doing the works so cheap. Just weeks ago i was to make an e learning based system for a fx based firm, but them dem say its xpensive.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do To Earn In Dollars Online? by EmperorCaesar(m): 4:20pm On Feb 18
dawnomike:
Trade Volatility Indces, Buy and flip penny stocks, crypto.

By volatility indices, u mean Step index, Jump indices, V50,V100 and co?

That's forex trading too
Re: What Do You Do To Earn In Dollars Online? by King2305: 4:21pm On Feb 18
dawnomike:

Mk we link up boss. I also V index but its frustrating most times. I will probably need ur help
Re: What Do You Do To Earn In Dollars Online? by EmperorCaesar(m): 4:24pm On Feb 18
BrighterSyde:
I trade forex using this simple strategy.

I use a scalper bot set to start trading from 1am to 7am Nigerian time. It trades only GU, EU and usdchf. Of course it can trade multiple other pairs including gold but I set it to trade just those three at that time only.

During the Asian session there is little volatility in these 3 pairs so there is no such thing as news impact or crazy volatility on these pairs. The bot simply buys and sells and closes profits quickly and by 7 it is done. It makes as average of 1 to 3% daily.

I'm interested in this, although I dey fear cause I don too lose money to many EAs

How do I contact u
How much is the EA and what's the minimum capital
Re: What Do You Do To Earn In Dollars Online? by King2305: 4:25pm On Feb 18
worldclass68:
If you be guru...

Do u know any one that can help do my livingstone job for me?? Most of there works are technical works and engineering works. And those are the ones that pay very well.
The normal English essay is just $3 and you'd be happy to see one seff in week.

If u sabi people wey go help, we go dey share the money 50:50

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do To Earn In Dollars Online? by worldclass68(m): 4:37pm On Feb 18
[quote author=King2305 post=128519376]

Do u know any one that can help do my livingstone job for me?? Most of there works are technical works and engineering works. And those are the ones that pay very well.
The normal English essay is just $3 and you'd be happy to see one seff in week.

If u sabi people wey go help, we go dey share the money

Wait for the sch to fully resume, beginning of March...easy essay jobs go yapa... dont just pick jobs especially technical ones if you not sure u can handle, cuz u might be given limited time to review it and failure to do so have implications.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do To Earn In Dollars Online? by BrighterSyde: 4:38pm On Feb 18
EmperorCaesar:

I'm interested in this, although I dey fear cause I don too lose money to many EAs

How do I contact u
How much is the EA and what's the minimum capital

Check my profile for my WhatsApp number. You can use as low as 10$ but that will be on a cent account. It doesn’t trade all day and unlike conventional bots it is set to trade during time of low volatility. Dm me for the price
Re: What Do You Do To Earn In Dollars Online? by Lalami3232(m): 5:01pm On Feb 18
Rathoreng:
its saturated esp. In ng and noobs have disrupted the niche by doing the works so cheap. Just weeks ago i was to make an e learning based system for a fx based firm, but them dem say its xpensive.

It's not saturated bro, your niche is what's saturated. Have you tried moving into Cyber security or mobile app development? Do it and thank me later

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do To Earn In Dollars Online? by Jessez: 5:31pm On Feb 18
Lalami3232:
Learn programming and thank me later.
Learn how to build websites, mobile apps, cyber security etc and earn like a pro.

Bro can I send u email and pls where do u base
Re: What Do You Do To Earn In Dollars Online? by badspirit: 5:57pm On Feb 18
SmallDick99:
Have just registered but pls be honest, does it really work? Have u withdrawn money from it before?

Don't be angry o, I'm just asking to make sure it's not a waste of time like many others

Finally how can I make money through the site?

What's FCB?
Re: What Do You Do To Earn In Dollars Online? by dclak112: 6:10pm On Feb 18
Bro dey don't do BDSM there?
Suicideboy:
Grindr
Re: What Do You Do To Earn In Dollars Online? by BennyDGreat: 6:43pm On Feb 18
iLegendd:
Sleep and collect royalties from intellectual properties at the end of the month, then invest in stocks and crypto, then finally withdraw some crypto profit and invest offline. That is as far as I can explain.

Royalties....inflow for life

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do To Earn In Dollars Online? by Rathoreng(m): 6:54pm On Feb 18
Lalami3232:

It's not saturated bro, your niche is what's saturated. Have you tried moving into Cyber security or mobile app development? Do it and thank me later
yeah both app and web but im not into cybers.
Re: What Do You Do To Earn In Dollars Online? by Gaddafih001(m): 6:59pm On Feb 18
MrBroke:

You mean ritual younger brother
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: What Do You Do To Earn In Dollars Online? by Tekashi89(m): 7:01pm On Feb 18
Tizmamoney:
Upwork, forex and crypto.
can you pls teach me bro
Re: What Do You Do To Earn In Dollars Online? by Irupetepete: 8:03pm On Feb 18
dawnomike:
shey I no go come meet you for Lagos like this? Boss
Re: What Do You Do To Earn In Dollars Online? by Fame1309(f): 8:21pm On Feb 18
I just registered guide me on wasap

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Lady Who Is Still A Virgin? / He Brought Home Another Girl After His Wife Traveled For Xmas (photo) / To Marry My Girlfriend He's Offering Me 2 Million Naira!

Viewing this topic: Paykay, dMetalist(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.