Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,057 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Edo 2024: Dennis Idahosa Thanks Supporters And President Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo 2024: Dennis Idahosa Thanks Supporters And President Tinubu (22847 Views)

Is Dennis Idahosa A Potent Force In Edo 2024 Governorship Race / Edo 2020: Idahosa Thanks Buhari, Says Oshiomhole Can’t Be Trusted / Victory Is Certain - Kwankwaso Declares As He Thanks Supporters For Kano Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo 2024: Dennis Idahosa Thanks Supporters And President Tinubu by truthbetold22: 7:04am On Feb 18
[quote author=Obyangel post=128510765]Denco is a good man, created a lot of employment for Edo indigenous people through his oil and gas industry, but aligned with an evil political party of bloodsuckers (APC). Edomites (grin) must reject Olosho Adams and APC as a political party.[/quote

Are you well? Which oil and gas industry? A well known fraudster who was banned from canada for fraud cases is a an aspirant and you are saying he created lots of employment.

What is the name of his oil and gas industry?

Which kind propaganda be that?

6 Likes

Re: Edo 2024: Dennis Idahosa Thanks Supporters And President Tinubu by Lanre1st(m): 7:09am On Feb 18
Pastor Idahosa
Re: Edo 2024: Dennis Idahosa Thanks Supporters And President Tinubu by TariDisemi300: 7:12am On Feb 18
accordadoga23:
Hehehe

Losers’ Party won’t like this.

Watch them claim the election was rigged.

Anyways sha APC, PDP, LP are all the same.

The same thieves, different parties but one hypocrite
They are the same and you dey troll one.No go worry about your benue state

1 Like

Re: Edo 2024: Dennis Idahosa Thanks Supporters And President Tinubu by missbond007: 7:13am On Feb 18
I am not trying to be shady, just want to have a conversation. Are you from Edo State or Reside in Edo State? Because I am sure you have heard about DENCO.
RainMoreDFARMS:
Dennis Odahosa. Does his name carry weight in Edo politics. Never heard of him
Re: Edo 2024: Dennis Idahosa Thanks Supporters And President Tinubu by Essential(m): 7:15am On Feb 18
Sharon805010:
edo babes too fine, but i think their guys is the reverse
Yes our girls are fine and we the guys have long dick. Mine is 7.5 but there 9.5 and above. We know how

1 Like

Re: Edo 2024: Dennis Idahosa Thanks Supporters And President Tinubu by Essential(m): 7:18am On Feb 18
Essential:

Yes our girls are fine and we the guys have long dick. Mine is 7.5 but there are people with 9.5 and above and We know how to use it.
Re: Edo 2024: Dennis Idahosa Thanks Supporters And President Tinubu by Switruth: 7:22am On Feb 18
Obyangel:
Denco is a good man, created a lot of employment for Edo indigenous people through his oil and gas industry, but aligned with an evil political party of bloodsuckers (APC). Edomites (grin) must reject Olosho Adams and APC as a political party.
Denco is a very good and humble man. I have had the opportunity to meet him when I visited benin. The man is down to earth and helps anyone that lays genuine complain. He is a great guy.

5 Likes

Re: Edo 2024: Dennis Idahosa Thanks Supporters And President Tinubu by paskal16: 7:25am On Feb 18
Easy victory for that obaseki guy candidate

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo 2024: Dennis Idahosa Thanks Supporters And President Tinubu by zebszebs: 7:30am On Feb 18
accordadoga23:
Hehehe

Today is a Sunday,
Look for any white garment church close to you,
Enter and ask for the Olusho (shepard in charge),
Meet him, explain your predicament and ask for a deliverance session.

I hope for your sake, you dont meet a fake/diabolical prophet who will add to your problems,

However, what is currently "doing" you cant get worse if extra problems are added to it.

Please make haste, the more you tarry, the worse your situation will get.

Alafia!!!
Re: Edo 2024: Dennis Idahosa Thanks Supporters And President Tinubu by limeta(f): 7:31am On Feb 18
The next Edo state governor will be an Esan person call rain or shine .
If una try any how una go see any how
Enough is enough .

2 Likes

Re: Edo 2024: Dennis Idahosa Thanks Supporters And President Tinubu by Khallicopyro: 7:36am On Feb 18
APC just lost Edo again. Anyway it doesn't really matter who they select. Edo no be Lagos. Esanlokan
Re: Edo 2024: Dennis Idahosa Thanks Supporters And President Tinubu by Bahamas95(m): 7:37am On Feb 18
Divine intervention indeed!

I always wonder how people in that state cope with their bad roads. Most of the streets in Benin, or should I say all the streets I've been to in Benin got terrible roads. During my traditional marriage 3 of our cars broke down because of the bad roads, if we had known we would have come with caterpillar......Na so we dey drive small small like papa to avoid further damage from under.
Re: Edo 2024: Dennis Idahosa Thanks Supporters And President Tinubu by Mccullum: 7:46am On Feb 18
Wishing him fortune in the general election.
Re: Edo 2024: Dennis Idahosa Thanks Supporters And President Tinubu by TheOgaBoss: 7:51am On Feb 18
Khallicopyro:
APC just lost Edo again. Anyway it doesn't really matter who they select. Edo no be Lagos. Esanlokan
votes from Edo central alone cannot make anyone governor.
Re: Edo 2024: Dennis Idahosa Thanks Supporters And President Tinubu by seunmsg(m): 7:55am On Feb 18
I watched the video and wasn’t too impressed. He doesn’t sound like someone who should be a governor to me. But then, I don’t know him much and this video alone may not be enough to judge him. Since he’s the choice of majority of APC members in Edo state, I wish him all the during the general election.

2 Likes

Re: Edo 2024: Dennis Idahosa Thanks Supporters And President Tinubu by Theophinio(m): 7:59am On Feb 18
RainMoreDFARMS:

APC will fail woefully

He's bini. This is Esan turn. There's no way he can be victorious

Obaseki is wise. He brought forward a vibrant Esan man. I see PDP retaining power in Edo state

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo 2024: Dennis Idahosa Thanks Supporters And President Tinubu by NaMe4: 8:15am On Feb 18
[quote author=truthbetold22 post=128511374][/quote]

Na HK be the employment.
Re: Edo 2024: Dennis Idahosa Thanks Supporters And President Tinubu by RainMoreDFARMS(f): 8:36am On Feb 18
missbond007:
I am not trying to be shady, just want to have a conversation. Are you from Edo State or Reside in Edo State? Because I am sure you have heard about DENCO.
I am from Edo but don't reside there.
I have heard of Denco, I think it's oil and gas or something like that
Re: Edo 2024: Dennis Idahosa Thanks Supporters And President Tinubu by buhariguy(m): 8:45am On Feb 18
RainMoreDFARMS:
but you heard of Denco
Re: Edo 2024: Dennis Idahosa Thanks Supporters And President Tinubu by buhariguy(m): 8:50am On Feb 18
paskal16:
Easy victory for that obaseki guy candidate
only esan vote cannot guarantee victory
Re: Edo 2024: Dennis Idahosa Thanks Supporters And President Tinubu by Crvrider: 9:00am On Feb 18
accordadoga23:
Hehehe

This is the primaries. "Watch them claim the election was rigged". How?
Re: Edo 2024: Dennis Idahosa Thanks Supporters And President Tinubu by aswani(m): 9:21am On Feb 18
Theophinio:

APC will fail woefully

He's bini. This is Esan turn. There's no way he can be victorious

Obaseki is wise. He brought forward a vibrant Esan man. I see PDP retaining power in Edo state

First off, if Esan try Obidients gra gra, like LP they will fail and fail woefully. Esan need to reach out to others to get what they want.

Secondly, Ọbasẹki is, Lucky apart, the very worst gorvernor of Edo state. As a non performing "foreigner", he has now gone to Ibadan to bring another potential non performing foreigner and you think Ẹdo people will tolerate it.

Edolites are not so beholden to a failed project like Planwell in Lagos that their boys will be ruling the state back to back.

8 years Godwin spent as Governor and there was not one person on ground that he felt had any ability to take over from him. Na see finish bi dat totally.

Finally, I thought that hypocrite Ọbasẹki was against Godfatherism, what's with the Godfather moves he is now doing with Ighodalo.

I am not convinced by Denco bring ready but at least he is local and aware of local needs. That's a bonus, whether or not he will be able to do anything about it is another matter.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo 2024: Dennis Idahosa Thanks Supporters And President Tinubu by NaMe4: 9:36am On Feb 18
buhariguy:
only esan vote cannot guarantee victory

No zone can win the other two in isolation.

Because Denco is from Edo South does not mean ALL indigenes of Edo South would vote for him.

Edos do not reason in such manner.
We totally reject such divisive, selfish agenda Oshiomhole is attempting to introduce into our State.

A lot of Edo South delegates voted for Sen Okpebholo, as Edo Central delegates also voted for Denco and others; voting patterns were mixed as usual, but hope uzodimma proceeded to make an announcement different from what the REC made.

1 Like

Re: Edo 2024: Dennis Idahosa Thanks Supporters And President Tinubu by tnerro1(m): 9:38am On Feb 18
I don’t understand why someone who was elected to a position will not resign that position before seeking another one. This man should have resigned from the house of rep before buying nomination form for the governorship office. It is only the politicians and their “AZA” men the the banking industry called CEOs are the ones exploiting this Nigeria to stupor .

1 Like

Re: Edo 2024: Dennis Idahosa Thanks Supporters And President Tinubu by Glassysea(m): 9:39am On Feb 18
He is not governor yet he is thinking Tinubu to help him come reg election for him, thief

1 Like

Re: Edo 2024: Dennis Idahosa Thanks Supporters And President Tinubu by aswani(m): 9:50am On Feb 18
tnerro1:
I don’t understand why someone who was elected to a position will not resign that position before seeking another one. This man should have resigned from the house of rep before buying nomination form for the governorship office. It is only the politicians and their “AZA” men the the banking industry called CEOs are the ones exploiting this Nigeria to stupor .

I partially agree with you in that I don't think he, and Monday and Danko, should have contested until they have at least finished one term in the Senate /House.

But they are citizens of the state and have every right to throw their hat into the ring especially when so called "foreign technocrats" are doing so too.

Quite frankly, anything coming after Godwin will be better for the State.

1 Like

Re: Edo 2024: Dennis Idahosa Thanks Supporters And President Tinubu by adebwalex(m): 9:52am On Feb 18
Obyangel:
Denco is a good man, created a lot of employment for Edo indigenous people through his oil and gas industry, but aligned with an evil political party of bloodsuckers (APC). Edomites (grin) must reject Olosho Adams and APC as a political party.

DeyPlay
Re: Edo 2024: Dennis Idahosa Thanks Supporters And President Tinubu by buhariguy(m): 9:53am On Feb 18
NaMe4:

No zone can win the other two in isolation.

Because Denco is from Edo South does not mean ALL indigenes of Edo South would vote for him.

Edos do not reason in such manner.
We totally reject such divisive, selfish agenda Oshiomhole is attempting to introduce into our State.

A lot of Edo South delegates voted for Sen Okpebholo, as Edo Central delegates also voted for Denco and others; voting patterns were mixed as usual, but hope uzodimma proceeded to make an announcement different from what the REC made.

and you expect people to vote for obaseki candidate because he is from esan
Re: Edo 2024: Dennis Idahosa Thanks Supporters And President Tinubu by Tonididdyx: 9:58am On Feb 18
Lol edo North in the mud 🤣

Edo belongs to the binis
Re: Edo 2024: Dennis Idahosa Thanks Supporters And President Tinubu by aswani(m): 9:59am On Feb 18
buhariguy:
and you expect people to vote for obaseki candidate because he is from esan

An Esan man that can't speak Esan but is fluent in Yoruba, a bonafide Lagos/Ibadan boy. One that I bet doesn't have a house in Evbohimi and if you put him in a car in Lagos most likely cannot drive there without directions.

Nothing wrong with any of the above but that is not a potential gorvernor of Edo state, please. Definitely not so soon after Godwin, lahọr.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo 2024: Dennis Idahosa Thanks Supporters And President Tinubu by henrimoto(m): 10:09am On Feb 18
missbond007:
This life. So Dennis is going to be the next governor of Edo State? See, guys, the worst thing anybody can do is to LOOKDOWN ON PEOPLE. Never, ever say in your heart "Who is this one"? Worse, treat the person shabbily.

...Do you know the Dennis guy before now ?
Re: Edo 2024: Dennis Idahosa Thanks Supporters And President Tinubu by Ologbo147: 10:53am On Feb 18
aswani:

First off, if Esan try Obidients gra gra, like LP they will fail and fail woefully. Esan need to reach out to others to get what they want.

Secondly, Ọbasẹki is, Lucky apart, the very worst gorvernor of Edo state. As a non performing "foreigner", he has now gone to Ibadan to bring another potential non performing foreigner and you think Ẹdo people will tolerate it.

Edolites are not so beholden to a failed project like Planwell in Lagos that their boys will be ruling the state back to back.

8 years Godwin spent as Governor and there was not one person on ground that he felt had any ability to take over from him. Na see finish bi dat totally.

Finally, I thought that hypocrite Ọbasẹki was against Godfatherism, what's with the Godfather moves he is now doing with Ighodalo.

I am not convinced by Denco bring ready but at least he is local and aware of local needs. That's a bonus, whether or not he will be able to do anything about it is another matter.

Aside lucky, Obaseki is the worst governor in Edo state by being the only state in Nigeria that pays 40k minimum wage, as averse to the other states that pay 30k minimum wage and some cannot even keep up with it.

Aside lucky, he is the worst governor because pensioners have not died under him, and no worker has committed suicide for lack of payment of salaries, they receive their salaries as at when due, it shouldn’t be so, he is really the worst governor.

Aside lucky, he is really the worst governor by bringing Edobest program that has revolutionized our educational sector and prevented teachers from cheating the system. A program so marvelous that Lagos came to study these models and our government schools can now compete with quality private schools anywhere else in the world.

Obaseki performance is so poor for bringing Ossiomo power to Edo state and Edo state today is certified to be one of the 5 state that has the facilities to be power sufficient.

Is it the health sector, where he has made it very cheap to access quality healthcare by paying a stipend off your earnings every month.

What about the Evboesi palm project that is termed the largest palm project in Africa, and with time maybe a year or two will open up Evboesi and other surrounding villages around that axis and employ thousand of Edos.

You guys are low IQ hungry mediocre that regurgitate nonsense been given to them without research. Obaseki’s only problem is that he refused to share money meant for project and development and which is not a problem at all.he did not succumb in allowing Osadebey Avenue become a den of robbers. His only crime is his penchant for due process and doing what is right.

Let’s bring in empty denco with no foresight who will share Edo state wealth with his godfathers and take Edo back to the stone-age

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osinbajo At The Senior Course 37 Grad Ceremony Armed Forces College (pics) / Soldiers Kill The Albani Of Monguno, Boko Haram Kingpin / Femi Gbajabiamila Arrives National Assembly "Speaker Contestant"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.