Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Nigerian Men And Foreign Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Men And Foreign Women (3750 Views)

Why Foreign Women Love Nigerian Guys / Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them / Our Experiences With Foreign Women-the Nigerian Men Version (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Men And Foreign Women by 195(f): 3:19pm On Nov 10, 2011
OK today i was walking down the streets of Walsall

Feeling funky and fly, I had this base ball cap and this new trainers from RIVER ISLAND and clothes from TOP MAN

Feeeling the cold fresh smooth air this morning, See babes winking and smiling at me, even women

well i choose one @ random, she had a ring on the corner of her lip

she looked 19/20 around the same age group i want to marry from

she had the padded arse like V-BOOT for a white gyal - Jesus christ  shocked shocked

Unlike this yama yama useless nairaland girls wen dey waste person tyme online! (Tenk God i do real ladies not self-service to women's pics

like lefulefu, coogar, omo_to_dun or mr.cork  grin  grin  grin

Well she approached me and it was a tight corner, she stopped for me to pass and as a pefect Gentle man that i am

with a few thousand pounds in my wallet, i stopped too  kiss kiss (Life sweet sha)  cheesy  cheesy

i stopped and she smiled and walked past me, she had this HARDY smell (Is it ed hardy perfume they called it that year ive forgotten again o)

she walked past looking @ me eye ball to eye ball - her aura took over the whole place, i stopped and turned back

see beauty  - Not like all these USELESS NAIRALAND GIRLS that thinks life starts and end with them (People like freecocoa and BABE - mscheww)

**spits** angry angry

I turned back and was like - Hiya - she stopped and looked back, SEE BEAUTY - My mohawk plait DADA  angry angry

and i was like Hi, nice to meet you - names 190 and i seriously dont know what made me turn around to wanna talk with you

i dont know if its your beauty or if its your perfume but i jst wanna say You are radiantly beautiful, i usually dont do this and im really shocked

Im doing it anyway but im kinda happy cos i think u are very worth the effort

and she replied - oh hey - names amy, thanks 4 d compliment but i gat a man

and i was like i never asked if you gat a man - infact i would be suprised if you dont -

well i really dont wanna waste your tyme cos this aint the rite place to really talk, how about we have some talk later tonite or wen ure freee

and please feel free to come with your boyfriend, I'll get him a drink too while i talk with you

and she was like Okies, are u on BB

I bought out my powerful BB torch and took her pin

If you are intrested in her BB pin too (I can share, its a free world)

and then i added her and she accepted!

would ping her later and chat her up later

less than 20mins later, i received a peck from a chinese (PANG MINTU)
asking me to come greet her later tonite

Life is good and life is sweet  grin  grin

So my question for everyone is

SHOULD I STILL WASTE MY TIME CHASING ALL THESE JANGASTIC NAIRALAND GIRLS ONLINE SEF OR WAT

Now your last chance, if you really love 190 - spill now

you can message me privately and we could start something up

cos if i enter the hands of a white woman - UNA NOR GO SEE ME AGAIN OO  grin  grin  grin  grin
Re: Nigerian Men And Foreign Women by Nobody: 3:27pm On Nov 10, 2011
omo oyibo babes rock !
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
naija women too fake grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Men And Foreign Women by Nobody: 3:29pm On Nov 10, 2011
ehn me self service to a naija girl picture ni shocked?
naija girls wey get face like masqurade grin grin grin grin on top of the mary kay and their mascara makeup grin
Re: Nigerian Men And Foreign Women by Tosinville(m): 3:29pm On Nov 10, 2011
This guy is a cow, what's this?
Re: Nigerian Men And Foreign Women by 195(f): 3:32pm On Nov 10, 2011
lefulefu:

omo oyibo babes rock !
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
naija women too fake grin grin grin grin

One Nigerian girl (Goldielucks) say make i buy am brazillian eye lashes angry angry
Re: Nigerian Men And Foreign Women by iyatrustee(f): 3:35pm On Nov 10, 2011
190_@:

One Nigerian girl (Goldielucks) say make i buy am brazillian eye lashes angry angry

WAIT TIL SHE GETS HERE shocked shocked shocked shocked

190_@:

OK today i was walking down the streets of Walsall

Feeling funky and fly, I had this base ball cap and this new trainers from RIVER ISLAND and clothes from TOP MAN

SO WHEN ARE YOU DUE TO RETURN THE ITEMS? THE GUY DON DEY FLASH ME OH! angry angry angry
Re: Nigerian Men And Foreign Women by Nobody: 3:39pm On Nov 10, 2011
190_@:

Ehen nack me tory grin grin grin grin grin
And yet she dey claim say she dey earn her own mega bucks grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Men And Foreign Women by iyatrustee(f): 3:41pm On Nov 10, 2011
^^^i wonder which part of the world wey you dey sef wey persin no go hear word tongue tongue tongue
Re: Nigerian Men And Foreign Women by 195(f): 3:42pm On Nov 10, 2011
iyatrustee:

SO WHEN ARE YOU DUE TO RETURN THE ITEMS? THE GUY DON DEY FLASH ME OH! angry angry angry

which guy

I know u before angry angry
Re: Nigerian Men And Foreign Women by iyatrustee(f): 3:44pm On Nov 10, 2011
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked omo mehn! see 190 denying iya? grin grin
Re: Nigerian Men And Foreign Women by Idowuogbo(f): 3:49pm On Nov 10, 2011
Eoooh u wore riverisland and topman u were feeling cool ,wia ur mates dey kickout Feragamo and Vivienne Westwood

Dude b bcareful of walsal o kinda dangerous enviro, her man fit b jamo wey dey chop raw ganja .

U even brave dey invite dem if u feel foreign woman is ur thing, then do ya thing but if u dere come here to talk BS about Nij gals i finish u cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Nigerian Men And Foreign Women by 195(f): 3:55pm On Nov 10, 2011
^I dey crace wen i go even try toast you sef

You wen be SHE-MALE angry angry
Re: Nigerian Men And Foreign Women by Idowuogbo(f): 3:59pm On Nov 10, 2011
Is dat y we here, I dont near topman shoppers anyway

U upcoming u will soon arrive
Re: Nigerian Men And Foreign Women by 195(f): 4:12pm On Nov 10, 2011
I have already arrived

Thats why they are winkin @ me embarassed

kant wait to suck amy's lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Men And Foreign Women by iyatrustee(f): 4:15pm On Nov 10, 2011
190_@:

I have already arrived

kant wait to suck amy's lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

just hope you dont end up sucking blood soaked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed and then run to big sista's iya and goldie for advice! grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Men And Foreign Women by Idowuogbo(f): 4:15pm On Nov 10, 2011
hmmmm u wanna suck amy u dont like ur life sha

I dont want ur memorial anytime soon o

But if d starvation hooks u jeun lo
Re: Nigerian Men And Foreign Women by 195(f): 4:17pm On Nov 10, 2011
iyatrustee:

just hope you dont end up sucking blood soaked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed and then run to big sista's iya and goldie for advice! grin grin grin

I beg your pardon

I have done goldielucks introduction and met her parents

She mustnt hear or see this post

and please dont tell her angry

Idowuogbo:

hmmmm u wanna suck amy u dont like your life sha

I dont want your memorial anytime soon o

But if d starvation hooks u jeun lo

You remember say na Winter we dey

Blood don dey COLD ooh grin grin
Re: Nigerian Men And Foreign Women by iyatrustee(f): 4:23pm On Nov 10, 2011
^^^^ok then! our little secret. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Nigerian Men And Foreign Women by Idowuogbo(f): 4:23pm On Nov 10, 2011
go and buy a duck duvet and  factory heater yeye pikin  cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Men And Foreign Women by iyatrustee(f): 4:31pm On Nov 10, 2011
^^^^ better still, make him bookmark plenty (f) profile pictures from nairaland and use them to self-service off the cold grin grin
Re: Nigerian Men And Foreign Women by Idowuogbo(f): 4:36pm On Nov 10, 2011
^u make sense bestest advice , 190 iya say make u begin juwo to all d gals f wey put prof pic for display
Re: Nigerian Men And Foreign Women by 195(f): 5:02pm On Nov 10, 2011
which female

those ugly tins wen dey nairaland

U don see BABE or Ogugua face

You go shock forget swallow toothbrush shocked shocked
Re: Nigerian Men And Foreign Women by ronkebp(f): 5:10pm On Nov 10, 2011
Wahala lo ko ra esi!!!!!! na you sabi, if you like do oyinbo, if you like do chinco!! if you like, follow jamo!!! no naija babe wants you, na your 'thing' go dey read meter. So na to show us your wooing style, na im you take write epistle? i bow for you oooo. cool cool cool
Re: Nigerian Men And Foreign Women by coogar: 5:12pm On Nov 10, 2011
190_@:

Unlike this yama yama useless nairaland girls wen dey waste person tyme online! (Tenk God i do real ladies not self-service to women's pics

like lefulefu, coogar, omo_to_dun or mr.cork  grin  grin  grin

Well she approached me and it was a tight corner, she stopped for me to pass and as a pefect Gentle man that i am

with a few thousand pounds in my wallet, i stopped too  kiss kiss (Life sweet sha)  cheesy  cheesy

i stopped and she smiled and walked past me, she had this HARDY smell (Is it ed hardy perfume they called it that year ive forgotten again o)

she walked past looking @ me eye ball to eye ball - her aura took over the whole place, i stopped and turned back

see beauty  - Not like all these USELESS NAIRALAND GIRLS that thinks life starts and end with them (People like freecocoa and BABE - mscheww)

**spits** angry angry

I turned back and was like - Hiya - she stopped and looked back, SEE BEAUTY - My mohawk plait DADA  angry angry

and i was like Hi, nice to meet you - names 190 and i seriously dont know what made me turn around to wanna talk with you

i dont know if its your beauty or if its your perfume but i jst wanna say You are radiantly beautiful, i usually dont do this and im really shocked

Im doing it anyway but im kinda happy cos i think u are very worth the effort

and she replied - oh hey - names amy, thanks 4 d compliment but i gat a man

and i was like i never asked if you gat a man - infact i would be suprised if you dont -

well i really dont wanna waste your tyme cos this aint the rite place to really talk, how about we have some talk later tonite or wen ure freee

and please feel free to come with your boyfriend, I'll get him a drink too while i talk with you

and she was like Okies, are u on BB

If you are intrested in her BB pin too (I can share, its a free world)

and then i added her and she accepted!

would ping her later and chat her up later

and this will be the same 190 that looks like the product of when the s[i]e[/i]men of a silverback ape is used to fertilize the ovary an african alligator?

the only kind of white girls that would look at you are those haggard hawks from eastern european countries used as s[i]e[/i]x slaves.
no offence - i repeat, no offence. . . . . .your appearance/outlook is too razz to attract any decent white chic.

tell me another lie.
Re: Nigerian Men And Foreign Women by BEE3: 5:13pm On Nov 10, 2011
190_@:

Step up your game. Spend a day with Siri. wink
Re: Nigerian Men And Foreign Women by 195(f): 5:15pm On Nov 10, 2011
coogar:

and this will be the same 190 that looks like the product of when the s[i]e[/i]men of a silverback ape is used to fertilize the ovary an african alligator?

the only kind of white girls that would look at you are those haggard hawks from eastern european countries used as s[i]e[/i]x slaves.
no offence - i repeat, no offence. . . . . .your appearance/outlook is too razz to attract any decent white chic.

tell me another lie.

^Look at your profile and look @ yours

who looks like a silver back gorilla more

- Im not talking to you again, Your wahala too much jor  undecided

BEE!:

Step up your game. Spend a day with Siri. wink

Re: Nigerian Men And Foreign Women by 195(f): 5:16pm On Nov 10, 2011
ronkebp:

Wahala lo ko ra esi!!!!!! na you sabi, if you like do oyinbo, if you like do chinco!! if you like, follow jamo!!! no naija babe wants you, na your 'thing' go dey read meter. So na to show us your wooing style, na im you take write epistle? i bow for you oooo. cool cool cool

Ronke - Dem don slap you before undecided
Re: Nigerian Men And Foreign Women by BEE3: 5:19pm On Nov 10, 2011
190_@:

Rofl. Of course you're confused. Java Man.
Re: Nigerian Men And Foreign Women by coogar: 5:19pm On Nov 10, 2011
190_@:

^Look at your profile and look @ yours

who looks like a silver back gorilla more

- Im not talking to you again, Your wahala too much jor  undecided

i suffer bellyaches too when i have to reply a despicable, attention seeking Arrow like yourself.

instead of you to step up your game, save up enough money to do a facial reconstruction and spend more on your clothes, you are here busy lying to the public you have this n that in your pocket. the last 200 ejaculati[i]o[/i]ns you have had were through w@nking.

no offence, you don't have what it takes to spin any woman in the uk - apart from those s[i]e[/i]x-slaves.
Re: Nigerian Men And Foreign Women by BEE3: 5:20pm On Nov 10, 2011
^^ Perfect. I hope he shuts up now.
Re: Nigerian Men And Foreign Women by Idowuogbo(f): 5:22pm On Nov 10, 2011
Ha couuuugar u hennnnnnn grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Men And Foreign Women by 195(f): 5:23pm On Nov 10, 2011
coogar

coogar

coogar

How many times did i call you

I reserve my comments

If you knew how hot 190 is

You'll Spread a MAT on a transformer and lay on top of it

and oops by the way AMY just rang me - we meet at chinese in a bit

Talk to you la8ta my baby silver back Gorilla coogar and as for you BABE - they offering special discounts on tampoons and pads

you might wanna look up @ some new Tampoons in town

since you are always on your menses/period  undecided

adios my friends

talk 2 u guys later

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Ex Just Molested Me / GUYS How Did You Handle Your Heartbreak Frustration? / It Is Very Obvious Now That Girls Hate Good Boys.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.