Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,969 members, 7,828,439 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

Households Adopt Extreme Coping Measures As Hunger Spreads - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Households Adopt Extreme Coping Measures As Hunger Spreads (27197 Views)

2022 Budget: Buhari, Osinbajo To Spend 508m On Food As Hunger Bites Nigerians / Lagos Residents Hit The Streets To Protest As Hunger Strikes Hard Amid Lockdown / Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Households Adopt Extreme Coping Measures As Hunger Spreads by iLegendd(m): 9:06pm On Feb 19
Hmm

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Households Adopt Extreme Coping Measures As Hunger Spreads by merits(m): 9:06pm On Feb 19
Re: Households Adopt Extreme Coping Measures As Hunger Spreads by Jax1: 9:06pm On Feb 19
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Households Adopt Extreme Coping Measures As Hunger Spreads by spinna: 9:07pm On Feb 19
My people i urge you all to take cover inder the covenant..come and learn of his ways at Living Faith Church..

As Bishop Oyedepo has been shouting for years a financial holocaust ( prophetic famine) is hitting the world and will get increasingly worse

But as the plagues were devastating Egypt and did not touch the Israelites in Goshen so shall the children of God (who understand their standing) be exempt

To the extent that our word for the year in winners this year is: I am redeemed to flourish in hard times

Take cover from the burning famine by getting closer to God and engaging the covenant of prosperity..

You are invited to our Covenant day of restoration this Sunday at Canaanland
Let God restore and cover you, there is room for every Nigerian.. and it's free, you only need to come believing and not doubting or scoffing .

If you stay in winners for 3 months and do what you hear and don't see change then go. That's what we always say..

I'm not saying God is only here he is all over the nation and the world but here this heat is made cool by wisdom of the word

listen and learn more at domimedia.org..you can join the 4 services here on Sunday
Re: Households Adopt Extreme Coping Measures As Hunger Spreads by 3kay945(m): 9:09pm On Feb 19
This is really serious o.

I pity someone I know who has 5kids without work and the heartless husband ran away to marry another woman.

I pity those children!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Households Adopt Extreme Coping Measures As Hunger Spreads by tnerro1(m): 9:09pm On Feb 19
They should get on their knees every night and pray to God to punish those that are making them suffer. A policy that wants to remove millions before they see the promised land should be put on hold for a more workable solution

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Households Adopt Extreme Coping Measures As Hunger Spreads by MamaletASO: 9:10pm On Feb 19
iwaeda:
We told you, Tinubu doesn't have it, that Nigeria will get worse, but they told us he built men. Men that belong to archive; Edun, Cardoso. He has turned governance to bigotry. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Facts!

He built crooks like himself

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Households Adopt Extreme Coping Measures As Hunger Spreads by Patojargz: 9:10pm On Feb 19
Nobelie! E spread
Re: Households Adopt Extreme Coping Measures As Hunger Spreads by ogelekpomgam(m): 9:12pm On Feb 19
killsmith:

The same satanic politics he used to tame his people.
Yorobanza ppl have finished Nigeria kpatakpata.
This is just political genocide..chai!!!! cry cry angry

1 Like

Re: Households Adopt Extreme Coping Measures As Hunger Spreads by AuwalYusuf812(m): 9:13pm On Feb 19
My oga way rush go marry second wife 2mnt back is now asking her wife to go and hustle

2 Likes

Re: Households Adopt Extreme Coping Measures As Hunger Spreads by Officialenny1: 9:13pm On Feb 19
You voted for hardship when may everybody dey enjoy am now ... Why are the yorubas and other southern states complaining ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Households Adopt Extreme Coping Measures As Hunger Spreads by jojothaiv(m): 9:14pm On Feb 19
NaijaCrusader:

He should resign before he gets disgraced out of office
I may not be a fan of the nonsense we practice over here called democracy but you and I know that death is the only form of resignation for Nigeria politicians, they'd rather sit down there while they turn villains.

It's pathetic.

1 Like

Re: Households Adopt Extreme Coping Measures As Hunger Spreads by jaxxy(m): 9:15pm On Feb 19
pushing Nigerians to the wall

1 Like

Re: Households Adopt Extreme Coping Measures As Hunger Spreads by AuwalYusuf812(m): 9:15pm On Feb 19
3kay945:
This is really serious o.

I pity someone I know who has 5kids without work and the heartless husband ran away to marry another woman.

I pity those children!
my oga just marry second wife and his children are 7🤪🤪

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Households Adopt Extreme Coping Measures As Hunger Spreads by emonis88: 9:16pm On Feb 19
DatNiggaDaz:
grin

Pictures speak more than balablue rantings, rascality and hypocrisy
Where r d Mc Oluomos n all that occupied Nigeria then , wole Soyinka n the rest of them? They r all quiet now while Nigerians r the ones suffering now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Households Adopt Extreme Coping Measures As Hunger Spreads by Rahkman: 9:17pm On Feb 19
udede:
Ebi mpiawa azu lamentations ooooooooooooooo
grin grin grin grin
Re: Households Adopt Extreme Coping Measures As Hunger Spreads by Chummynoni(m): 9:21pm On Feb 19
GreaterFuture:

NO. Not that he doesn't have it, or he is unable of turning things around, far from it, they are just ruthless, completely heartless.
Also this a game.. a long game with many tests and turns, with many layers to it. An old old game.

It's not about capability at all, which makes them even more SCARY.
i think you understand how these things work. The craziest thing is that we have never had a better president, the latter is always worse than the former. Its is Creepy and Scary what type of game this is.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Households Adopt Extreme Coping Measures As Hunger Spreads by Akaegwu(m): 9:21pm On Feb 19
I no see south yeast, this iPod people no dey hungry?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Households Adopt Extreme Coping Measures As Hunger Spreads by Warmaterial(m): 9:28pm On Feb 19
Everybody dey here ram, people wey no dey 9ja na lucky dem get I.

2 Likes

Re: Households Adopt Extreme Coping Measures As Hunger Spreads by PastorOlokonla: 9:29pm On Feb 19
iwaeda:
Ebi pa won ooooooo. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cry cry cry

Enu gbe!

3 Likes

Re: Households Adopt Extreme Coping Measures As Hunger Spreads by ufotunang: 9:29pm On Feb 19
When we told you to vote for Peter obi for a better economy and country and better life for nigerians you people refused to vote for him...you can now see the renewed hope you voted for

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Households Adopt Extreme Coping Measures As Hunger Spreads by dododawa1: 9:31pm On Feb 19
Military in check
Re: Households Adopt Extreme Coping Measures As Hunger Spreads by PastorOlokonla: 9:33pm On Feb 19
Iwaeda,

the type of news you report on Nairaland, EFCC go soon come for you.
Re: Households Adopt Extreme Coping Measures As Hunger Spreads by eazye4u133(m): 9:36pm On Feb 19
ufotunang:
When we told you to vote for Peter obi for a better economy and country and better life for nigerians you people refused to vote for him...you can now see the renewed hope you voted for

Oga! The election wasn't credible and transparent, they forced balablu on us by fire by force even when we knew that he never won sad sad. Gid come and rescue us 🤦

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Households Adopt Extreme Coping Measures As Hunger Spreads by Scholace: 9:37pm On Feb 19
So sad people are truly hungry

1 Like

Re: Households Adopt Extreme Coping Measures As Hunger Spreads by Yankee101: 9:41pm On Feb 19
It’s incompetence to take people to this stage
It’s wickedness to leave them there
Re: Households Adopt Extreme Coping Measures As Hunger Spreads by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:41pm On Feb 19
Yet they continue to say we should blame Buhari as if Buhari is still in office. If you have opportunity to japaa, do so. The present democratic arrangement want to milk and deplete this country and its people dry
Re: Households Adopt Extreme Coping Measures As Hunger Spreads by clydecarson(m): 9:44pm On Feb 19
Re: Households Adopt Extreme Coping Measures As Hunger Spreads by zeyt: 9:51pm On Feb 19
This was seen coming. Thousands of farmers displaced by the bandits coupled with sudden removal of subsidy.
Re: Households Adopt Extreme Coping Measures As Hunger Spreads by ObalendeCMS: 9:56pm On Feb 19
Poor people like that ni66a Obavoh should please stop having babies. It's your set that is complaining the most!
Re: Households Adopt Extreme Coping Measures As Hunger Spreads by Brushstrokes20: 10:01pm On Feb 19
eBOLA wreaking havoc across the shyyythole!🇳🇬
Ain't no better time for bloodthirsty Khaki boys to do the NEEDFUL 😎

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Doctors Attending To Zaria Blast Victims (Pictures) / Orji Kalu, Nigerian & Vatican Ambassadors Spotted In Venezuelan Church (photos) / Orji Kalu Seeks Post-Conviction Bail, Cites Health Challenges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.