Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,915 members, 7,828,195 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

Households Adopt Extreme Coping Measures As Hunger Spreads - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Households Adopt Extreme Coping Measures As Hunger Spreads (27192 Views)

2022 Budget: Buhari, Osinbajo To Spend 508m On Food As Hunger Bites Nigerians / Lagos Residents Hit The Streets To Protest As Hunger Strikes Hard Amid Lockdown / Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Households Adopt Extreme Coping Measures As Hunger Spreads by TrackerSK: 10:13pm On Feb 19
Why don't I see the south east states ?
Re: Households Adopt Extreme Coping Measures As Hunger Spreads by obesse: 10:22pm On Feb 19
Abeg, wake me up when prices of commodities don come down.
I can't come and go and kill myself o.
grin

Re: Households Adopt Extreme Coping Measures As Hunger Spreads by Austineva2: 10:24pm On Feb 19
JoeEeL:
THE KIND OF NEWS I SEE ON NAIRALAND THESE DAYS IS SO SATISFYING.

WHERE ARE MY GUYS, THEM AUSTINEVA AND CO?

BELLE JUST DEY SWEET ME. cheesy

ONE-NIGERIA FOR LIFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Where are those people who used to have the energy to mock Yoruba nation, Igboho and Kanu? Their voices are so faint these days. C'mon, talk loud make we hear u... cheesy cheesy
grin grin grin.
My awesome Brother, they just banned me now now now as I was trying to reply youπŸ˜‚
This is my 2nd acc I'm very careful on words I useπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Bro! Na me e sweet passπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. They never see anything πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

How are you doing, my awesome Brother?
Re: Households Adopt Extreme Coping Measures As Hunger Spreads by iwaeda: 10:33pm On Feb 19
PastorOlokonla:
Iwaeda,

the type of news you report on Nairaland, EFCC go soon come for you.

grin grin wink wink wink wink

1 Like

Re: Households Adopt Extreme Coping Measures As Hunger Spreads by obesse: 10:35pm On Feb 19
Re: Households Adopt Extreme Coping Measures As Hunger Spreads by essentialone(m): 10:44pm On Feb 19
Just as only Egypt survived the 7 years of dry famine, only the East will survive this 7 years of suffering Tinubulation. Watch and see...
Re: Households Adopt Extreme Coping Measures As Hunger Spreads by JoeEeL(m): 10:45pm On Feb 19
Austineva2:
grin grin grin.
My awesome Brother, they just banned me now now now as I was trying to reply youπŸ˜‚
This is my 2nd acc I'm very careful on words I useπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Bro! Na me e sweet passπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. They never see anything πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

How are you doing, my awesome Brother?

Haha bro, u dey lambast one-nigerianists fa, them gang-up against u.

Eye dey red o. Efrebo, make man no wound o. cheesy cheesy
Re: Households Adopt Extreme Coping Measures As Hunger Spreads by IbeOkehie: 10:53pm On Feb 19
Franklyspeakin:
The major protest is coming

NOTHING WILL HAPPEN....Nigerians will do exactly NOTHING. Nigerians elected APC in 2015, 2019 and 2023. Why would they turn against their beloved party now? Not possible. A few protests here and there but nothing substantial like ENDSARS. In fact it's more likely Nigerians will engage in inter-tribal violence and pogroms than against their elected leaders.

Good Luck to Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Households Adopt Extreme Coping Measures As Hunger Spreads by Lumarstone: 11:05pm On Feb 19
Is like this issue of hunger is heating harder on northerners?

All the states punch conducted it's random sample opinion are all in the north.

The question now is, will they (the northerners) vote for BOLA AHMED TINUBU again come year 2027 when he shall be seeking mandate renewal from Nigerians?
Re: Households Adopt Extreme Coping Measures As Hunger Spreads by loswhite(m): 11:06pm On Feb 19
iwaeda:

https://punchng.com/households-adopt-extreme-coping-measures-as-hunger-spreads/
Madness is when a governor thinks cash transfer of 6000 will help save the situation.

1 Like

Re: Households Adopt Extreme Coping Measures As Hunger Spreads by ufotunang: 11:10pm On Feb 19
eazye4u133:

Oga! The election wasn't credible and transparent, they forced balablu on us by fire by force even when we knew that he never won sad sad. Gid come and rescue us 🀦
...ok no problem..ok in the next election in 2027 how then can nigerians make it possible for Peter obi to win the election and vote out APC and Tinubu.., even with INEC helping a particular party to win in 2023
Re: Households Adopt Extreme Coping Measures As Hunger Spreads by Mubieey: 11:15pm On Feb 19
May God have mercy upon us
Re: Households Adopt Extreme Coping Measures As Hunger Spreads by DatNiggaDaz: 11:38pm On Feb 19
emonis88:

Where r d Mc Oluomos n all that occupied Nigeria then , wole Soyinka n the rest of them? They r all quiet now while Nigerians r the ones suffering now.
Tribalism is the root cause. If this was someone else they would have parapo since last year at ojota grin grin.

Tribalism

1 Like

Re: Households Adopt Extreme Coping Measures As Hunger Spreads by Austineva2: 12:05am On Feb 20
JoeEeL:

Haha bro, u dey lambast one-nigerianists fa, them gang-up against u.

Eye dey red o. Efrebo, make man no wound o. cheesy cheesy
grin grin grin. I'm telling you my Odogwu Brother πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. The backward mentality of these people de pain me eh especially the otelectualsπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Chai!
See as all them lost their voices overnight but if na Nnamdi Kanu, Simon Ekpa, Igboho now, all of them go regain their voices
Tufia! Black people. It is a pity
Re: Households Adopt Extreme Coping Measures As Hunger Spreads by IbnB: 12:12am On Feb 20
iwaeda:

Tinubu is a heartless being and the wrath of God Almighty will surely visit him and his entire household very soon

1 Like

Re: Households Adopt Extreme Coping Measures As Hunger Spreads by jiz: 12:21am On Feb 20
The hunger is really favoring all the "Ronu" reloaded
Re: Households Adopt Extreme Coping Measures As Hunger Spreads by tojahh(m): 12:29am On Feb 20
Mubieey:
May God have mercy upon us

Why?
Re: Households Adopt Extreme Coping Measures As Hunger Spreads by YourKarma: 12:36am On Feb 20
Sctests:
I think APC's strategy of using hunger as a weapon is a political measure. They want to keep their followers hungry enough, so that when they decide to throw a few crumbs of bread to them, they will sell their votes again.

Tinunbu is a great political master planer and strategist... cheesy

You're actually right. This is a strategy that is being used in the north. APC is just looking to make it nation-wide
Re: Households Adopt Extreme Coping Measures As Hunger Spreads by JoeEeL(m): 1:22am On Feb 20
Austineva2:
grin grin grin. I'm telling you my Odogwu Brother πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. The backward mentality of these people de pain me eh especially the otelectualsπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Chai!
See as all them lost their voices overnight but if na Nnamdi Kanu, Simon Ekpa, Igboho now, all of them go regain their voices
Tufia! Black people. It is a pity

Bro, they laughed at us. They mocked us.

They said Igboho's power failed and that was why he fled. They said I was jobless. Some called me omo Igbo.

Make we all suffer small, whether our head go correct

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Households Adopt Extreme Coping Measures As Hunger Spreads by MasterTeeUSA: 1:53am On Feb 20
I remember the days of charcoal...omo, I used to hate dinner...those charcoal fire will make holes in your shirt..you have to blow blow blow and keep on blowing till the food is completely cooked. We had so much of that...getting all the coals to turn red...na the major problem. Anyone complaining now probably did not experience that growing up..o serious. That was even better than my parents walking miles to gather wood, crossing rivers that flood so they can cook at home. People have suffered o in their lifetime.

iwaeda:

1 Like

Re: Households Adopt Extreme Coping Measures As Hunger Spreads by Tflex01: 2:59am On Feb 20
Chummynoni:
i think you understand how these things work. The craziest thing is that we have never had a better president, the latter is always worse than the former. Its is Creepy and Scary what type of game this is.

The best coming after Tinubu (maybe Obi) will be worse than him.
Re: Households Adopt Extreme Coping Measures As Hunger Spreads by Tflex01: 3:01am On Feb 20
essentialone:
Just as only Egypt survived the 7 years of dry famine, only the East will survive this 7 years of suffering Tinubulation. Watch and see...

Lol when they finish selling their children??

Re: Households Adopt Extreme Coping Measures As Hunger Spreads by pargelenis(m): 5:58am On Feb 20
Remember all this when your vote the next time …
Re: Households Adopt Extreme Coping Measures As Hunger Spreads by Farrason: 6:18am On Feb 20
DatNiggaDaz:
grin

Pictures speak more than balablue rantings, rascality and hypocrisy

Where are all this people in these pictures today. Have they suddenly had stroke or lost their voice and sense of reasoning.
Re: Households Adopt Extreme Coping Measures As Hunger Spreads by Greyworld: 6:44am On Feb 20
loswhite:
Madness is when a governor thinks cash transfer of 6000 will help save the situation.
Like 4 usd per month. Imagine giving 100 usd to a family for 24months.... converting with 1700 per dollar. God forbid bad thing.
Re: Households Adopt Extreme Coping Measures As Hunger Spreads by DatNiggaDaz: 7:34am On Feb 20
Farrason:

Where are all this people in these pictures today. Have they suddenly had stroke or lost their voice and sense of reasoning.
Yes, because of Tribalism
Re: Households Adopt Extreme Coping Measures As Hunger Spreads by Amumaigwe: 7:53am On Feb 20
malali:
Raise chickens for meat and poultry
Raise rabbits for proteins
Explore cassava options
Limit what you purchase
Start food coops in densely populated areas. buy in bulk to reduce overhead.

Time to get creative.

After supporting a bad candidate, you now suggest a "creative" way of surviving the effects of their bad policies. You now see how wicked and selfish some of you are. I hope the present government favours you and your family. You never see something.
Re: Households Adopt Extreme Coping Measures As Hunger Spreads by Amumaigwe: 7:55am On Feb 20
sportskid:
I pray the government figure things out. If not, we are heading to the Worst situation since after civil war. Things will surely fall apart. APC have really damaged this country

Your prayer will never work. If you voted this government, your suffering is yet to start.
Re: Households Adopt Extreme Coping Measures As Hunger Spreads by Amumaigwe: 8:04am On Feb 20
eazye4u133:

Oga! The election wasn't credible and transparent, they forced balablu on us by fire by force even when we knew that he never won sad sad. Gid come and rescue us 🀦

Oga, stop consoling yourself. Who are the "they" that forced balabu on us?
Re: Households Adopt Extreme Coping Measures As Hunger Spreads by spartachico(m): 8:36am On Feb 20
100,000 naira can not buy tangible food stuffs in the market anymore.
Re: Households Adopt Extreme Coping Measures As Hunger Spreads by Love800(m): 12:06pm On Feb 20
How can one get dat groundnut cake?
Pls explain if well. Is it dat u will buy groundnut, and start feeding dem with it?

The cocoyam, after u have cooked and mashed it, how do u preserve it to last?
malali:

This is where science and technology would help, we have to create cheaper less expensive animal feeds.

Cassava peel meal is a byproduct of cassava processing and is often discarded or underutilized. However, it can be dried, ground, and incorporated into poultry feeds as a source of energy and fiber. Cassava peel meal is relatively inexpensive and can help reduce feed costs for poultry farmers.

Palm Kernel Cake: Palm kernel cake is a byproduct of palm oil extraction and contains protein, energy, and fiber. It can be used as a supplementary protein source in poultry feeds, especially in combination with other protein-rich ingredients such as soybean meal. Palm kernel cake is generally less expensive than soybean meal, making it a cost-effective option for poultry feed formulation.

Brewer's Dried Grains: Brewer's dried grains are a byproduct of the brewing industry and contain protein, fiber, and some residual carbohydrates. They can be used as a source of protein and energy in poultry feeds, particularly for broilers and layers. Brewer's dried grains are often available at relatively low cost and can help reduce feed expenses for poultry farmers.

Groundnut Cake: Groundnut cake, also known as peanut cake or peanut meal, is a byproduct of peanut oil extraction. It contains protein, fat, and fiber and can be used as a protein source in poultry feeds. Groundnut cake is commonly available in Nigeria and is generally less expensive than other protein-rich feed ingredients such as soybean meal.

Feather Meal: Feather meal is a byproduct of poultry processing and contains protein and minerals. While feathers are not typically consumed by poultry, they can be processed into feather meal through hydrolysis or steam treatment. Feather meal can be used as a source of protein in poultry feeds, particularly for broilers and layers. It is often less expensive than other protein-rich feed ingredients such as fish meal or meat meal.

Cocoyam: Cocoyam is a root vegetable that is widely grown in Nigeria and contains carbohydrates, fiber, and some minerals. It can be boiled, mashed, and included in poultry feeds as a source of energy and fiber. Cocoyam is relatively inexpensive and can help reduce feed costs for poultry farmers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Boko Haram Suspect Lynched At Kano Mosque / Tinubu: When I Returned Schools To Missionaries, I Didn't Look At Religion / Attack Me, Not Igbo, Sultan To Northern Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.