Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,049 members, 7,828,695 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

Households Adopt Extreme Coping Measures As Hunger Spreads - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Households Adopt Extreme Coping Measures As Hunger Spreads (27200 Views)

2022 Budget: Buhari, Osinbajo To Spend 508m On Food As Hunger Bites Nigerians / Lagos Residents Hit The Streets To Protest As Hunger Strikes Hard Amid Lockdown / Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Households Adopt Extreme Coping Measures As Hunger Spreads by malali: 1:25pm On Feb 20
Love800:
How can one get dat groundnut cake?
Pls explain if well. Is it dat u will buy groundnut, and start feeding dem with it?

The cocoyam, after u have cooked and mashed it, how do u preserve it to last?

It depends on quantity, if you are a small time you can get anywhere, however if you are commercial you can buy trailer loads in Niger state. You can experiment till you get it right. Using local easily sourced materials will drive down prices.
Re: Households Adopt Extreme Coping Measures As Hunger Spreads by Austineva2: 1:49pm On Feb 20
JoeEeL:

Bro, they laughed at us. They mocked us.

They said Igboho's power failed and that was why he fled. They said I was jobless. Some called me omo Igbo.

Make we all suffer small, whether our head go correct
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. I swear! And the suffering is still doing warm up oπŸ˜‚
E go be shege promax b4 ending of 2024πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Households Adopt Extreme Coping Measures As Hunger Spreads by Love800(m): 1:50pm On Feb 20
Okay.

Go in details about dat preservation stuff na?
malali:

It depends on quantity, if you are a small time you can get anywhere, however if you are commercial you can buy trailer loads in Niger state. You can experiment till you get it right. Using local easily sourced materials will drive down prices.
Re: Households Adopt Extreme Coping Measures As Hunger Spreads by JoeEeL(m): 1:55pm On Feb 20
Austineva2:
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. I swear! And the suffering is still doing warm up oπŸ˜‚
E go be shege promax b4 ending of 2024πŸ˜‚

MAY TIFFNUBU POLICY CLEAR OUT D WEAKLINGS AND THE SINNERS (ONE-NIGERIANISTS SUPPORTING ALL THE EVILS).

WE THE RIGHTEOUS (ODUDUWANS AND BIAFRANS), MAY WE SURVIVE O, L'ASE EDUMARE.

AMIN...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Households Adopt Extreme Coping Measures As Hunger Spreads by Ilekokonit: 10:39pm On Feb 20
NaijaCrusader:
Tinubu should do the honorable thing and resign together with his ineffective CBN governor they have failed the task, Nigeria is too big for them. The confusion and ineptitude shown by them is at another level.

He should resign before he gets disgraced out of office

You are assuming that MC Oluomo's boss has any shame. The druggie is only interested in LOOTING and I can bet you that Tinubu is already richer than Nigeria as we speak.

If what he has been looting from 1 state (Lagos) for the past 25 years (and counting) was more than enough for him to use in corrupting our Supreme court, imagine how much the criminal WILL have looted from a whole country in the past 8 months ??

His modus operandi just like he did in Lagos was to steal the treasury blind so that he has a MASSIVE corrupt war chest to perpetuate himself and his hand picked loyalists for political positions in all tiers of government plus to out rightly buy the WHOLE of our judges so that they will do his bidding at the election tribunals.

Our criminal President Tinubu has just made his son in law the head of the Federal Housing Authority so that ALL of the sale of Nigeria's housing stock that should normally be used to provide low cost housing to poor Nigerians will be sold and the money deposited in his private bank accounts or that of his fronts.

No be Tinubu son Seyi use front company buy $11 million London mansion that Nigeria was seeking to confiscate as part of a probe into one of the biggest corruption scandals in the Nigeria’s history, according to previously unreported UK company documents ?

By making his son in law the head of the Federal Housing Authority, Tinubu is playing the same script he has used since 1999 to steal billions from Lagosians by looting monies from the sale of landed property owned by LSDPC (Lagos State Development and Property Corporation).

All Boris Johnson did was to lie to parliament about attending his own suprise birthday party during lockdown and that was enough to dethrone him. I wonder what Tinubu will do to the Nigerian Treasury before we wake up from our comatose slumber ?

Watch this space as it is going to be one rocky ride.
Re: Households Adopt Extreme Coping Measures As Hunger Spreads by Austineva(m): 11:15am On Feb 23
JoeEeL:

MAY TIFFNUBU POLICY CLEAR OUT D WEAKLINGS AND THE SINNERS (ONE-NIGERIANISTS SUPPORTING ALL THE EVILS).

AMIN...
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. I swear,my Odogwu. This is the right time for the 1zoogeria M U GUS to dance n@cked in the village squaresπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Victory is surely ours(Biafrans and Oduduwas)
IseeeπŸ™
How are you doing?
Re: Households Adopt Extreme Coping Measures As Hunger Spreads by Austineva2: 11:20am On Feb 23
JoeEeL:

AMIN...
I swear πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
The 1zoogerians M.U.G.US are in painsπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
And running kiti kata like animals in the zoo which they are πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Victory is surely ours already (Biafrans and Oduduwas)
How are you doing, my Odogwu?

1 Like

Re: Households Adopt Extreme Coping Measures As Hunger Spreads by JoeEeL(m): 2:01pm On Feb 23
Austineva2:
I swear πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
The 1zoogerians M.U.G.US are in painsπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
And running kiti kata like animals in the zoo which they are πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Victory is surely ours already (Biafrans and Oduduwas)
How are you doing, my Odogwu?

Correct, enyan Mayweather.

Im doing fine small small. We will win.

If only that most blacks are averse to change, I see no reason why the average nigerian should not be discussing the need for a One Nigeria.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

We Will Continue With Jonathan’s Privatisation Programme – Buhari / President Buhari Hosts Bill Gates And Aliko Dangote In Aso Rock / Students Kick As Osinbajo Visits OAU For Convocation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.