Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,105 members, 7,811,105 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:44 PM

Please I Need Business Ideas - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Please I Need Business Ideas (261 Views)

Just RENTED A New Shop And I Need Business Suggestions!!! / I Have 500k But I Need Business Idea I'm Ilorin / I Need Business Ideas To Invest 300k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Business Ideas by Jessez: 2:59pm On Feb 18
What kind of good business can 1 start with 1millonnaira, I knw things are very expensive this days, pls can anyone bring and ideal or if we can do a joint partnership business together, I base in Lagos
Re: Please I Need Business Ideas by FarmPlanetNG: 3:00pm On Feb 18
I propose a business partnership between us.

I am developing a 40 acres cultivation process. I need that 1 M to buy dried chicken manure for this project. If you I vest it with me, I will start repaying you from the 4th month, we will structure the repayment of the capital and interest to be paid monthly starting from the 4th month.

I am available for physical meetings so you can identify my business location, you may bring a lawyer to draft an agreement between us
Re: Please I Need Business Ideas by SavageResponse(m): 5:55am On Feb 19
FarmPlanetNG:
I propose a business partnership between us.

I am developing a 40 acres cultivation process. I need that 1 M to buy dried chicken manure for this project. If you I vest it with me, I will start repaying you from the 4th month, we will structure the repayment of the capital and interest to be paid monthly starting from the 4th month.

I am available for physical meetings so you can identify my business location, you may bring a lawyer to draft an agreement between us

Stop deceiving yourself, this 40 acre cultivation only exists in your imagination.

I dare you mention the name of the community where the farm is located and to state the co-ordinates of the land!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please I Need Business Ideas by Tpc: 5:33pm On Feb 19
Would you be interested in investing in premium showers and taps, and cabinet basins.
The profit is up to 45%

Re: Please I Need Business Ideas by Adeoye11(m): 8:24pm On Feb 19
Can you incest in palm oil and egg business?
Re: Please I Need Business Ideas by We4all: 2:20pm On Feb 20
SavageResponse:

Stop deceiving yourself, this 40 acre cultivation only exists in your imagination.

I dare you mention the name of the community where the farm is located and to state the co-ordinates of the land!

Attention seeker, stop being a nuisance.
Re: Please I Need Business Ideas by SavageResponse(m): 2:25pm On Feb 20
We4all:

Attention seeker, stop being a nuisance.

Of course I know I'm a thorn in the flesh of people like you who come here with bogus business propositions grin

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian P2P Traders Navigate The Crypto Landscape After Binance's Crackdown / Contact Me To Sell Your Gift Card / CBN Maintains Lending Rates..See CBN's Policy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.