Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

See What A Mechanic Did To A Customer's Lexus SUV (pics/video) - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / See What A Mechanic Did To A Customer's Lexus SUV (pics/video) (47474 Views)

Never Trust A Mechanic, My Experience With A Close One / Man Chains His Lexus SUV To His Gate In Onitsha / Some Mechanics Cannot Make Heaven - Read AIT's Presenter Ordeal With A Mechanic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What A Mechanic Did To A Customer's Lexus SUV (pics/video) by Itisallright: 9:18pm On Feb 18
Honestly speaking i don't know what our Standards Organisation of Nigeria (son) is doing about quality control, this days all these new cars is full of fibres, any small accidents the cars will scatter beyond control... make the guy enjoy himself for kuje prison
Re: See What A Mechanic Did To A Customer's Lexus SUV (pics/video) by tunjijones(m): 9:18pm On Feb 18
Re: See What A Mechanic Did To A Customer's Lexus SUV (pics/video) by Fcwilly: 9:18pm On Feb 18
The vehicle was blue before accident but after accident it turns milky colour.

You guys still dey learn.
Re: See What A Mechanic Did To A Customer's Lexus SUV (pics/video) by toujurs: 9:19pm On Feb 18
Jennyclay:
God knows if a man bash my car like this I won’t let go until he fix every single thing. Especially if the man is a poor man undecided

I will drag the poor man to court and I will make sure he pays with his last blood or else he will serve jail term undecided.

I will make sure he’s left with absolutely nothing after fixing my car undecided

They know how to destroy but they can’t build. Nonsense poor men!!!
Look at this broke thing, where will you see money to get a car. Obviously in your dreams.

4 Likes

Re: See What A Mechanic Did To A Customer's Lexus SUV (pics/video) by nstore: 9:20pm On Feb 18
Re: See What A Mechanic Did To A Customer's Lexus SUV (pics/video) by Sultty(m): 9:20pm On Feb 18
officialwdhtvv:
See what a mechanic did to a customer's Lexus SUV after giving him the car to fix for minor repairs.

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyHcUI19OQs

nothing will happen cos looking at this man on his knees shows he's downtrodden and can replace it. So madam bear your loss
Re: See What A Mechanic Did To A Customer's Lexus SUV (pics/video) by Fcwilly: 9:21pm On Feb 18
ednut1:
its the same car. its an old lexus that they upgraded with 2022 lexus bumper and lights. just like make up.

See below, 2001 gwagon converted to 2020 Brabus hahahah
https://www.instagram.com/p/C2b0FpGN83j/

So you eyes no fit differentiate colours abi? Ogbeni look well well
Re: See What A Mechanic Did To A Customer's Lexus SUV (pics/video) by faceland: 9:22pm On Feb 18
OMG!

Some of these guy don't have driver's license and are on tramadol.
Re: See What A Mechanic Did To A Customer's Lexus SUV (pics/video) by Draslo(m): 9:23pm On Feb 18
Jennyclay:
God knows if a man bash my car like this I won’t let go until he fix every single thing. Especially if the man is a poor man undecided

I will drag the poor man to court and I will make sure he pays with his last blood or else he will serve jail term undecided.

I will make sure he’s left with absolutely nothing after fixing my car undecided

You can never be saved. If hell is real, your cell is already reserved and branded JennyClay's pit.

2 Likes

Re: See What A Mechanic Did To A Customer's Lexus SUV (pics/video) by xandy84: 9:24pm On Feb 18
The story does not add up. What are the chances he will involve in accident of that magnitude without a minor scratches on him. The mechanic looks like he just woke up from sleep.
Re: See What A Mechanic Did To A Customer's Lexus SUV (pics/video) by faceland: 9:24pm On Feb 18
ChatGPT, how much is a madafakin mechanics kidney?
Re: See What A Mechanic Did To A Customer's Lexus SUV (pics/video) by faceland: 9:25pm On Feb 18
xandy84:
The story does not add up. What are the chances he will involve in accident of that magnitude without a minor scratches on him. The mechanic looks like he just woke up from sleep.

Modern cars, the vehicle take all the impact and get destroyed but the person inside is often safe without a single scratch.

2 Likes

Re: See What A Mechanic Did To A Customer's Lexus SUV (pics/video) by Fidecoo(m): 9:29pm On Feb 18
Jennyclay:

Hmmmmm
Rich woman.
Wait let it happen first,b4 blowing hot na.

God help us ooo
Re: See What A Mechanic Did To A Customer's Lexus SUV (pics/video) by Sctests: 9:30pm On Feb 18
Lock up that mechanic and pay other prisoners to torture him every night.
Re: See What A Mechanic Did To A Customer's Lexus SUV (pics/video) by Beverlyjean(f): 9:30pm On Feb 18
Jennyclay:

It's certain u have never owned a car... cos if u did, u will know that its now a write-off ..... even if they try to fix it, it will never ever look the same and it will never be in shape, mechanically, Electrically and bodily ....

2 Likes

Re: See What A Mechanic Did To A Customer's Lexus SUV (pics/video) by ipobarecriminals: 9:31pm On Feb 18
grin FAKE grin angry grin.I give up here with all diz FAKE
Re: See What A Mechanic Did To A Customer's Lexus SUV (pics/video) by OctavianAC(m): 9:31pm On Feb 18
Jennyclay:

Every time you are always pained of broke men. How much did you even have? What is your network? Mind you the rich doesn't stay on the internet 247 like you do
Re: See What A Mechanic Did To A Customer's Lexus SUV (pics/video) by DeepSight(m): 9:32pm On Feb 18
Jennyclay:

Beware what you say, the fates can be mischievous and they may just locate you on the other side of this narrative: i.e: you will be that poor person who will bash the car of a merciless, powerful and influential wicked person.

3 Likes

Re: See What A Mechanic Did To A Customer's Lexus SUV (pics/video) by ednut1(m): 9:35pm On Feb 18
Fcwilly:

So you eyes no fit differentiate colours abi? Ogbeni look well well
see the seats na the same. One was snapped with filter the other wasn’t.
Re: See What A Mechanic Did To A Customer's Lexus SUV (pics/video) by ghettochild(m): 9:37pm On Feb 18
the two pictures are not the same car
Re: See What A Mechanic Did To A Customer's Lexus SUV (pics/video) by Morris511: 9:38pm On Feb 18
Na him travel he dey go? abi na pyramid of Egypt he jam.
Re: See What A Mechanic Did To A Customer's Lexus SUV (pics/video) by Fearurcreeator: 9:38pm On Feb 18
Jennyclay:

Epele ... Lolzzz... You get car?

2 Likes

Re: See What A Mechanic Did To A Customer's Lexus SUV (pics/video) by LoveJesus87(m): 9:39pm On Feb 18
KillingJoke:
Clitocurrency miner grin
Go and ask God to forgive you if you wan make heaven grin
Re: See What A Mechanic Did To A Customer's Lexus SUV (pics/video) by Jozibrainz100: 9:41pm On Feb 18
Jennyclay:

We know many gals are daft....

But I don't think a gal can be so daft to this extent..
What is this rubbish u wrote up?
You are definitely a broke ass nigga.
Broke ass nigga parading himself on NL like a rich gal...

3 Likes

Re: See What A Mechanic Did To A Customer's Lexus SUV (pics/video) by 1972xy: 9:41pm On Feb 18
Call your for your insurance....
New car loading !

The reason of having insurance is for a case like this .
If you don't have insurance ..I am sorry that car is gone.
With a comprehensive insurance there is no point arguing for replacement.
Re: See What A Mechanic Did To A Customer's Lexus SUV (pics/video) by MisterBanny(m): 9:42pm On Feb 18
Jennyclay:

If I catch u in real life, I will bleep the living daylight outta your puna

2 Likes

Re: See What A Mechanic Did To A Customer's Lexus SUV (pics/video) by KingDash09(m): 9:43pm On Feb 18
My guy dey run this kind level wella
😂😂😂
ednut1:
its the same car. its an old lexus that they upgraded with 2022 lexus bumper and lights. just like make up.

See below, 2001 gwagon converted to 2020 Brabus hahahah
https://www.instagram.com/p/C2b0FpGN83j/
Re: See What A Mechanic Did To A Customer's Lexus SUV (pics/video) by broadman20: 9:47pm On Feb 18
ShoeGetSize:
Make una dey take sense reason dis kind story.

So the car sustained that type of damage and the driver is alive and uninjured? That car is a complete write-off and it can only be sold for scrap.

It is also obvious that the Lexus SUV in the picture where Madam is posing is a completely different brand from the wreckage she is showing us.

Madam just wanted to move traffic to her IG account so that she earn dollar surplus in these days of dollar scarcity😅

Please just shut up!

If I show you what a machanic did to my younger brother's corolla just this February in Lagos you will keep quiet for once.
Re: See What A Mechanic Did To A Customer's Lexus SUV (pics/video) by Kobicove(m): 9:48pm On Feb 18
Who the Bleep is Ife Luv? undecided

Did the mod confirm that this story is true before pushing it to front page?
Re: See What A Mechanic Did To A Customer's Lexus SUV (pics/video) by abba190: 9:49pm On Feb 18
Jennyclay:

nonsense poor lady

2 Likes

Re: See What A Mechanic Did To A Customer's Lexus SUV (pics/video) by Negroid001(m): 9:50pm On Feb 18
Jennyclay:

Na why God no dey bless people like you with suv. Car never land, you don dey imagine.

2 Likes

Re: See What A Mechanic Did To A Customer's Lexus SUV (pics/video) by joseph1832(m): 9:51pm On Feb 18
officialwdhtvv:
See what a mechanic did to a customer's Lexus SUV after giving him the car to fix for minor repairs.

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyHcUI19OQs
erm, what kind of content does she create?

Just curious

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Funny Names Nigerians Give To Cars / Innoson Gets New Automated Bus Manufacturing Plant In Nnewi (Photos) / Toyota Corolla Hatchback: Is Nigerian Used Of This Car Advisable???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.