Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,964 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

See What A Mechanic Did To A Customer's Lexus SUV (pics/video) - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / See What A Mechanic Did To A Customer's Lexus SUV (pics/video) (47476 Views)

Never Trust A Mechanic, My Experience With A Close One / Man Chains His Lexus SUV To His Gate In Onitsha / Some Mechanics Cannot Make Heaven - Read AIT's Presenter Ordeal With A Mechanic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What A Mechanic Did To A Customer's Lexus SUV (pics/video) by emanobis(m): 9:54pm On Feb 18
Jennyclay:
God knows if a man bash my car like this I won’t let go until he fix every single thing. Especially if the man is a poor man undecided

I will drag the poor man to court and I will make sure he pays with his last blood or else he will serve jail term undecided.

I will make sure he’s left with absolutely nothing after fixing my car undecided

They know how to destroy but they can’t build. Nonsense poor men!!!

Must you keep mentioning "poor man"
It shows how poor you are... what's even Ur father's name among the rich names in Nigeria...attention seeker

1 Like

Re: See What A Mechanic Did To A Customer's Lexus SUV (pics/video) by justking(m): 9:54pm On Feb 18
Devil's incarnate
Re: See What A Mechanic Did To A Customer's Lexus SUV (pics/video) by Fcwilly: 9:58pm On Feb 18
ednut1:
see the seats na the same. One was snapped with filter the other wasn’t.

Please how do you differentiate two vehicles of same make if not plate number and colour? Na wah for you oooooo
Re: See What A Mechanic Did To A Customer's Lexus SUV (pics/video) by Joy2dworldxyz: 9:59pm On Feb 18
youngrichnigga:
Two different vehicles in the pictures, stop the bleeping lies please angry angry angry angry

As in, me come dae wonder whether the accident changed the model, color and age of the said SUV
Re: See What A Mechanic Did To A Customer's Lexus SUV (pics/video) by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:01pm On Feb 18
If it is soldier car, "The mechanic will be like why did I come out alive for God's sake!"
Re: See What A Mechanic Did To A Customer's Lexus SUV (pics/video) by ednut1(m): 10:03pm On Feb 18
Fcwilly:

Please how do you differentiate two vehicles of same make if not plate number and colour? Na wah for you oooooo
the first one had filter. Na birthday shoot. The other one na plain picture

1 Like

Re: See What A Mechanic Did To A Customer's Lexus SUV (pics/video) by Danzakidakura(m): 10:03pm On Feb 18
I hope the mechanic make it alive, property can be replaced but life has no duplicate and if destroyed no mekwatalism.
Re: See What A Mechanic Did To A Customer's Lexus SUV (pics/video) by mozona(m): 10:06pm On Feb 18
muyico:
no video to back it up??
Video how nija get marica every where.
Re: See What A Mechanic Did To A Customer's Lexus SUV (pics/video) by ShoeGetSize: 10:06pm On Feb 18
Eeyaa, sorry. If I no say di tin go pain you reach this level, I for add you to mention.
Dis one wey you dey take force do mumu🤣Na agbaya settings you dey operate?🤣🤣🤣

broadman20:

Please just shut up!

If I show you what a machanic did to my younger brother's corolla just this February in Lagos you will keep quiet for once.
Re: See What A Mechanic Did To A Customer's Lexus SUV (pics/video) by xandy84: 10:07pm On Feb 18
What do you mean by modern cars? Why do people still die in car accidents if modern cars are so safe? While lastest cars has numerous airbags that protect occupants in event of accident, damage on that SUV is so significant that it can only happen on highway speed and likely above 60 mph. I have had 2 total loss vehicle since I have been driving and none has such heavy damage to my vehicle and I was driving close to 60 mph. That truck accident happen on high speed and whatever the mechanic hit must sustain heavy inpact even is a jersey wall.
The story is does not add up. Someone is not telling the whole truth.

faceland:

Modern cars, the vehicle take all the impact and get destroyed but the person inside is often safe without a single scratch.
Re: See What A Mechanic Did To A Customer's Lexus SUV (pics/video) by Sirianese: 10:13pm On Feb 18
officialwdhtvv:
See what a mechanic did to a customer's Lexus SUV after giving him the car to fix for minor repairs.

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyHcUI19OQs

Okay na ashawo get the car...hope she has insurance, so far she has comprehensive insurance she ahould be fine
Re: See What A Mechanic Did To A Customer's Lexus SUV (pics/video) by faceland: 10:13pm On Feb 18
xandy84:
What do you mean by modern cars? Why do people still die in car accidents if modern cars are so safe? While lastest cars has numerous airbags that protect occupants in event of accident, damage on that SUV is so significant that it can only happen on highway speed and likely above 60 mph. I have had 2 total loss vehicle since I have been driving and none has such heavy damage to my vehicle and I was driving close to 60 mph. That truck accident happen on high speed and whatever the mechanic hit must sustain heavy inpact even is a jersey wall.
The story is does not add up. Someone is not telling the whole truth.

If cause if trailer match it they would die. I am just saying like bike helmet, it is designed to bust and scatter so the riders brain doesn't bust and scatter. It absorb the impact the shock and the person inside is protected with everything including airbags.

If your instincts tells you there is something fishy, their is probably someone fishy though. 😂
Re: See What A Mechanic Did To A Customer's Lexus SUV (pics/video) by Jayhome24: 10:13pm On Feb 18
The most annoying thing is the idiot is already on his knee begging that is one annoying thing about Nigerian. A rapist will come begging will even bring pastor or alfa with him to beg. A notorious thief and armed robber when caught the next is begging and this stupid begging and accepting begging caused so many atrocities going on in this country.

The car owner should lock him up in police custody for some days to reset his brain.
Re: See What A Mechanic Did To A Customer's Lexus SUV (pics/video) by Quebec91(m): 10:14pm On Feb 18
cheesy
KillingJoke:
Clitocurrency miner grin

1 Like

Re: See What A Mechanic Did To A Customer's Lexus SUV (pics/video) by JustPowerApps(m): 10:16pm On Feb 18
Fhuck!!!!
Re: See What A Mechanic Did To A Customer's Lexus SUV (pics/video) by lexy2014: 10:17pm On Feb 18
officialwdhtvv:
See what a mechanic did to a customer's Lexus SUV after giving him the car to fix for minor repairs

make una no de lie all in the name of creating content and driving traffic
Re: See What A Mechanic Did To A Customer's Lexus SUV (pics/video) by lexy2014: 10:17pm On Feb 18
Jayhome24:
The most annoying thing is the idiot is already on his knee begging that is one annoying thing about Nigerian. A rapist will come begging will even bring pastor or alfa with him to beg. A notorious thief and armed robber when caught the next is begging and this stupid begging and accepting begging caused so many atrocities going on in this country.

The car owner should lock him up in police custody for some days to reset his brain.

what makes you think the story is true?
Re: See What A Mechanic Did To A Customer's Lexus SUV (pics/video) by newnigerdelta00: 10:20pm On Feb 18
officialwdhtvv:
See what a mechanic did to a customer's Lexus SUV after giving him the car to fix for minor repairs.

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyHcUI19OQs

Nigerians wicked pass federal government, especially those that called them self's obidients they wicked and evil
Re: See What A Mechanic Did To A Customer's Lexus SUV (pics/video) by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 10:22pm On Feb 18
Jennyclay:
God knows if a man bash my car like this I won’t let go until he fix every single thing. Especially if the man is a poor man undecided

I will drag the poor man to court and I will make sure he pays with his last blood or else he will serve jail term undecided.

I will make sure he’s left with absolutely nothing after fixing my car undecided

Who go dash monkey banana? cheesy
Na that your aba-made Balenciaga t-shirt you go sell buy lexus SUV? Just shut up you illiterate.

1 Like

Re: See What A Mechanic Did To A Customer's Lexus SUV (pics/video) by NGArmyTerrorist: 10:25pm On Feb 18
Jennyclay:

See this one, feed yourself first before thinking of having a car. Now, I come know why your Former boyfriend devoured you and leave the carcasses abi stock fish wey remain for your dog to finish it up; that's if the dog will even go close to the rotten fish smell like kpekus without ice-cream been rubbed there. Get a life.
Re: See What A Mechanic Did To A Customer's Lexus SUV (pics/video) by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 10:26pm On Feb 18
emanobis:

Must you keep mentioning "poor man"
It shows how poor you are... what's even Ur father's name among the rich names in Nigeria...attention seeker
Her papa and brothers are poor, she grew up in poverty so she knows nothing else but poverty that's why she assumes every man is like the useless men in her family who raped her as a teenager.
Re: See What A Mechanic Did To A Customer's Lexus SUV (pics/video) by Felaincarnated: 10:26pm On Feb 18
Hope ur father is rich?
Jennyclay:

2 Likes

Re: See What A Mechanic Did To A Customer's Lexus SUV (pics/video) by Jayhome24: 10:26pm On Feb 18
lexy2014:

what makes you think the story is true?

This issue of mechanic and car wash attendant wrecking customer car is very common I was once a victim so I know what I'm saying...
Re: See What A Mechanic Did To A Customer's Lexus SUV (pics/video) by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 10:29pm On Feb 18
Fearurcreeator:

Epele ... Lolzzz... You get car?
Who dash monkey car? cheesy
Re: See What A Mechanic Did To A Customer's Lexus SUV (pics/video) by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 10:30pm On Feb 18
toujurs:
Look at this broke thing, where will you see money to get a car. Obviously in your dreams.
The illiterate girl is day dreaming.
Re: See What A Mechanic Did To A Customer's Lexus SUV (pics/video) by xandy84: 10:49pm On Feb 18
You're right but I have one question. How do the mechanic intend to pay off the damage? Without insurance, the owner is on a long thing for real.

faceland:

If cause if trailer match it they would die. I am just saying like bike helmet, it is designed to bust and scatter so the riders brain doesn't bust and scatter. It absorb the impact the shock and the person inside is protected with everything including airbags.

If your instincts tells you there is something fishy, their is probably someone fishy though. 😂
Re: See What A Mechanic Did To A Customer's Lexus SUV (pics/video) by LockDown69(m): 10:56pm On Feb 18
The mechanic go off clothes for this one grin grin grin
Re: See What A Mechanic Did To A Customer's Lexus SUV (pics/video) by Yestogood: 11:05pm On Feb 18
Jennyclay:

God's nature runs counter to the spirit of your rant.
Re: See What A Mechanic Did To A Customer's Lexus SUV (pics/video) by EmmyNorse(m): 11:15pm On Feb 18
Na prank oh, because e no funny at all, mechanic should stop test driving there customer's car, because wahala dey oh.
Re: See What A Mechanic Did To A Customer's Lexus SUV (pics/video) by Calitoscassius(m): 11:16pm On Feb 18
What da fork?!! This cannot be real, everyhing is a skit nowadays
Re: See What A Mechanic Did To A Customer's Lexus SUV (pics/video) by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 11:35pm On Feb 18
Jennyclay:

and you are a very poor soul bragging

1 Like

Re: See What A Mechanic Did To A Customer's Lexus SUV (pics/video) by oladipuposadeeq(m): 11:46pm On Feb 18
Jennyclay:

there is nothing fixable in that car anymore, if you fix it, it won't be like before so it's better you get sumtin else

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Funny Names Nigerians Give To Cars / Innoson Gets New Automated Bus Manufacturing Plant In Nnewi (Photos) / Toyota Corolla Hatchback: Is Nigerian Used Of This Car Advisable???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.