Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,412 members, 7,822,914 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

See What A Mechanic Did To A Customer's Lexus SUV (pics/video) - Car Talk (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / See What A Mechanic Did To A Customer's Lexus SUV (pics/video) (47494 Views)

Never Trust A Mechanic, My Experience With A Close One / Man Chains His Lexus SUV To His Gate In Onitsha / Some Mechanics Cannot Make Heaven - Read AIT's Presenter Ordeal With A Mechanic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What A Mechanic Did To A Customer's Lexus SUV (pics/video) by Psoul(m): 8:54am On Feb 19
Jennyclay:
God knows if a man bash my car like this I won’t let go until he fix every single thing. Especially if the man is a poor man undecided

I will drag the poor man to court and I will make sure he pays with his last blood or else he will serve jail term undecided.

I will make sure he’s left with absolutely nothing after fixing my car undecided

They know how to destroy but they can’t build. Nonsense poor men!!!

Pray it doesn't happen to you. If it happened, especially if the person is poor, you'll have little or nothing to do.

I drove my car to mechanic to change shaft oil seal. That's the only issue the car has. Not that the dropping of oil is very visible. Just that I don't like issue to get out of hands before handling it.

After changing the seal, boom, my gearbox becomes a big issue. I've never had gearbox problems before. Gear one was behaving like gear three.
I spent another N187,000 still no way. I had to replace the gearbox which cost me N685,000. The damaged gearbox was sold at N40,000 only.

Ppl were telling me to arrest the mechanic for him to replace the gearbox. I knew that towing that path will yield no result and my car my sit there for months without repairs.

You can only manage to get something if the person is rich and responsible.

1 Like

Re: See What A Mechanic Did To A Customer's Lexus SUV (pics/video) by Candreva: 9:02am On Feb 19
Pray it's doesn't happen. There is nothing you can do I am talking from exoerience.
Jennyclay:
God knows if a man bash my car like this I won’t let go until he fix every single thing. Especially if the man is a poor man undecided

I will drag the poor man to court and I will make sure he pays with his last blood or else he will serve jail term undecided.

I will make sure he’s left with absolutely nothing after fixing my car undecided

1 Like

Re: See What A Mechanic Did To A Customer's Lexus SUV (pics/video) by Hespee93: 10:04am On Feb 19
Jennyclay:

But the so aclaimed car was bought for you by a man. undecided undecided undecided
Re: See What A Mechanic Did To A Customer's Lexus SUV (pics/video) by BestTrades: 10:16am On Feb 19

To check vehicle history (Vin check)of any car.

For comprehensive vehicle history report .

https://verifyithq.com/services/vehicle-history-reports/

For Retrieval Of Lost Custom Duty..

https://verifyithq.com/lost-customs-papers/

For Custom Duty Verification .. .
https://verifyithq.com/services/customs-duty-verification/

Re: See What A Mechanic Did To A Customer's Lexus SUV (pics/video) by faceland: 10:25am On Feb 19
xandy84:
You're right but I have one question. How do the mechanic intend to pay off the damage? Without insurance, the owner is on a long thing for real.

That is beyond that man and if they pressure or oppress him, he can go full-blown boko haram 💥

May be he is protecting the person that really crashed it. Probably rented it to friend to flex or removed some parts. Based on your suspicion.
Re: See What A Mechanic Did To A Customer's Lexus SUV (pics/video) by brightleave(m): 12:01pm On Feb 19
Jennyclay:

Chai angry no be your fault. Na poverty cause am
Re: See What A Mechanic Did To A Customer's Lexus SUV (pics/video) by Fearcom(m): 12:10pm On Feb 19
Jennyclay:

Find yourself in the situation first nah.
You don't know anything.
You won't let go.....that is if you can even locate him......
People destroy other people's things and then disappear......
People have stolen millions and then disappeared to where they can't be touched.
Re: See What A Mechanic Did To A Customer's Lexus SUV (pics/video) by goodmouth: 12:15pm On Feb 19
Not the same vehicle.
Next page please.
Re: See What A Mechanic Did To A Customer's Lexus SUV (pics/video) by DSC7: 2:48pm On Feb 19
youngrichnigga:
Two different vehicles in the pictures, stop the bleeping lies please angry angry angry angry
Check out the obvious, where's the sunroof in the upgraded SUV angry angry angry angry

Stop capping,,,she is oluwa dollars wife....

We also share same estate ...it happened real life ...
Re: See What A Mechanic Did To A Customer's Lexus SUV (pics/video) by youngrichnigga: 2:54pm On Feb 19
DSC7:

Stop capping,,,she is oluwa dollars wife....

We also share same estate ...it happened real life ...
Who's capping here dumbo, what's in discussion is that different vehicles are being represented or misrepresented as the case may be in the OP's report. No one wants to know where you live, estate or slum undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: See What A Mechanic Did To A Customer's Lexus SUV (pics/video) by Afolue(m): 4:21pm On Feb 19
That’s a road side mechanic nah! For that kind car! She should have thought better. That’s a p*g to it standards
Re: See What A Mechanic Did To A Customer's Lexus SUV (pics/video) by Desusi: 2:32pm On Feb 21
princepeter566:
I felt bad for the mechanic.
He never see such thing happening to him when he left his house that morning
Thats why the Bible says walk in spirit.But how can one walk in spirit when you're not born again?
Re: See What A Mechanic Did To A Customer's Lexus SUV (pics/video) by Morphinne: 12:24pm On Feb 22
lexy2014:

why does one car have sun roof and the other without sun roof?
You are right grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Funny Names Nigerians Give To Cars / Innoson Gets New Automated Bus Manufacturing Plant In Nnewi (Photos) / Toyota Corolla Hatchback: Is Nigerian Used Of This Car Advisable???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.