Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,989 members, 7,821,449 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

Are You Still Batified? - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are You Still Batified? (23606 Views)

Are You Still Batified? / Is Magnus Abe Still BATified? / Are You Batified? Orji Uzor Kalu Asks Tinubu And Femi Gbajabiamila (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You Still Batified? by Usmanovic95(m): 10:02pm On Feb 18
casualobserver:

Whatever the cost, it is a Naira cost, I know for a fact that a loaf of bread is N1500, you can feed your family with akara or moi-moi for N1500 but I am not sure that loaf will feed the family satisfactorily. Like I said the jobs involved in making akara are all local, the jobs involved in making the bread is majorly exported to wheat farmers abroad.

Besides it is healthier for you.

Correct me if I am wrong , there is no language in Nigeria that has a word for “bread”…. That tells you it is not part of our normal diet, it is a foreign concept, it is not something that should be a main staple of the masses of Nigeria.

Correct me if I am wrong,there is no language in Nigeria that has a word for " phone"☹️. But you are here using that same phone to discredit globalization. Why don't you just throw that same phone into a bottomless pit and go back to stone age.We are battling Inflation which is skyrocketing prices of all commodities but your attention is only fixated on price of bread, what about garri that is locally produced,how affordable is it now?

2 Likes

Re: Are You Still Batified? by Agbegbaorogboye: 10:07pm On Feb 18
Ola9ja23:

You are disappointed

We will never vote for any igbo man

After 8 years of Yorubas then we will vote for a Northerner

Obituary should go and contest for Biafra president 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Bla bla bla Igbo man
You sound like a mad man who in the bid to catch a rat jumps into the fire.
Who is talking about voting for Igbo or not.
This obsession with anti-Igbo is becoming chronic.
You need to check yourself

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are You Still Batified? by casualobserver: 10:08pm On Feb 18
Usmanovic95:

Correct me if I am wrong,there is no language in Nigeria that has a word for " phone"☹️. But you are here using that same phone to discredit globalization. Why don't you just throw that same phone into a bottomless pit and go back to stone age.We are battling Inflation which is skyrocketing prices of all commodities but your attention is only fixated on price of bread, what about garri that is locally produced,how affordable is it now?

Oga, the difference between phone and bread is that the phone has proved to be a benefit, having a phone adds value to your life, to efficiency to the economy., whereas bread that you import the ingredients has destroyed your local jobs and your economy and you were eating fine before bread came into your life.

Bottom line is this, because Nigerians like to argue. If we want to develop the country, we need to look inwards, if you want to continue your love for foreign products, fine go ahead but t know there is a price to pay. If you want to eat bread, farm cassava or wheat and convert it to flour but I’d you want to eat bread from wheat you don’t produce, carry on ,Anne when bread gets to N4000, you will remember we farm beans and maize in Nigeria and your forefathers ate them and we’re healthy and didn’t die of cancer.

Life is about choices, every choice has consequences, some good some bad.

If you have cancer, you have 4 choices, you either 2) pretend you don’t have a problem and one day it will kill you 2) try quacks, native doctors and prescriptions that are not proven to work or 3) you try surgery that has been proven to work for some and you may be healed or you may be saved or 4) listen to your pastor and spend your time doing night vigil etc…it’s all about choices. The one thing for sure if you have cancer and if you do nothing you will die, it’s only a matter of time. You lay your bed you lie on it but you will go to sleep.

I’m done here!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are You Still Batified? by wiseoneking: 10:11pm On Feb 18
adamusuleiman2:

As if people weren't hungry even before Tinubu was sworn in.

In Enugu, people were selling their votes for Okpa and Jollof. In imo, people were hijacking and robbing onion trucks.

As per the bolded, the SE are the ones opening funny wailing threads about hunger all over Nairaland. They are VERY bothered my friend.

The ones that need deliverance from poverty are the one robbing onion trucks of onions, or selling their votes for a plate of Okpa and Jollof. grin
You go explay tire. More microphone: Ebbi pawa lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are You Still Batified? by okoroemeka(m): 10:22pm On Feb 18
Orubebe01:
50 kg bag of rice is now 70,000
Bag of cement is now between 12,000/15,000
Price of medicine have all gone up
Naira is now worthless
Companies are closing down because of high cost of production.
Unemployment rate is on the increase.
Price of goods and services increasing astronomically.
Citizens finding it hard to feed.
School fees are on the increase.

My question now is, are you still Batified?
Are you still standing on his mandate?
pls this type of post is callous, insensitive and offensive to Nigerians,we are going through what may possibly be the most depressing and challenging periods in our miserable life's,don't rub in the salt let us suffer in peace,we have now known what Mr obi was saying when he said everybody goes to the same market.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are You Still Batified? by Agbegbaorogboye: 10:24pm On Feb 18
casualobserver:

Oga, the difference between phone and bread is that the phone has proved to be a benefit, having a phone adds value to your life, to efficiency to the economy., whereas bread that you import the ingredients has destroyed your local jobs and your economy and you were eating fine before bread came into your life.

Bottom line is this, because Nigerians like to argue. If we want to develop the country, we need to look inwards, if you want to continue your love for foreign products, fine go ahead but t know there is a price to pay. If you want to eat bread, farm cassava or wheat and convert it to flour but I’d you want to eat bread from wheat you don’t produce, carry on ,Anne when bread gets to N4000, you will remember we farm beans and maize in Nigeria and your forefathers ate them and we’re healthy and didn’t die of cancer.

If you have cancer, you have 3 choices, you either 2) let it be and one day it will kill you 2) try methods that are not proven to work or 3) you try surgery and you may be healed or you may be saved…it’s all about choices. The one thing for sure if you have cancer and if you do. O thing you will die, it’s only a matter of time.

I’m done here!
Typical balderdash from APC dolts. Is there any link between cancer and wheat consumption?
You guys will not stop at saying any rubbish to defend the useless APC that has brought the nation on its knees because of the crumbs you guys get from it.
You guys have knowingly dulled your brain and common sense in a bid to defend APC.
Suddenly wheat is bad for Nigerians.
But wheat was not bad when APC was not in power. You're the second APC dolt running away from this thread when confronted with hard facts of the mismanagement and pillaging done by your party, even after attempting justification with lies and propaganda.
Y'all ought to be ashamed of yourselves.
I still stand by my claim and challenge any APC dolt who thinks he's worth his pay to prove me wrong that APC with its bad governance has brought this nation on its knees far worse than ever seen in our history.
That's why they have to always send you dolts to come play the fool Lon the internet.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are You Still Batified? by Franking: 10:25pm On Feb 18
Ayo25:
Go and occupy Ojota now na, who or what is stopping you? Look you still have 7 more years to cry. I pray for strength for you.

Pray for strength for yourself in your naivety and denial. This is life for you, finally what you sow you shall reap. You are an irredeemable sociopath. I'm done responding to you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are You Still Batified? by Usmanovic95(m): 10:25pm On Feb 18
casualobserver:

I’m done here!

How much is that bag of beans that you farm locally compared to price in other neighbouring countries. The bread you placing emphasis upon is among the cheapest food in other neighbouring countries. You are not talking about the core reason why things are expensive which is the high inflation rate and how government should bring up a control mechanism to tackle it.
Re: Are You Still Batified? by maasoap(m): 10:26pm On Feb 18
Well, as far as I'm concerned, he's doing a shitty job. Making life a hell for the citizens

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are You Still Batified? by Harmic995(m): 10:26pm On Feb 18
This forum ehhn! I swear Genius full here. Bro na Talk u Talk.
MT:

I wont insult your parents, because I was properly raised but its quite unfortunate that I share this space called Nigeria with retard like you.

So, you do not know that a Nation can pay the price for action taken years ago. All the oil windfalls (dollars) that Nigeria made during gulf war which ended up in IBB pocket, Gowon did not know what to do with money, he backdated (100% increase for 12 months shocked shocked) increment in worker's salaries (Udoji Bonus), wasting our Dollars in the process, OBJ spent recklessly hosting Festac 77, Abacha turned CBN to his personal account, spending our dollars anyhow just to mention a few.

The greatest problem this regime is facing is sheer number of ignoramuses and docile citizens that we have, which is caused by poor education. Just like you just demonstrated. Ignoramus can never understand why certain actions are being taken and the possible outcome of that action. They can only wail, shout and scream to high heaven for no good reason. They bring nothing of value to the table except their tears
Re: Are You Still Batified? by coins501(m): 10:28pm On Feb 18
LegendHero:
100%.

I believe strongly in Tinubu and all this we are seeing currently is what is obtainable at the early stage of a reform.

Lol, my brother, you're living in denial. History is repeating itself all over again. All of us who were deceived by Buhari in 2015 felt the same way initially. A government that asks citizens to bear pains but is still reckless with spendings is not a serious government.
The optics all show that nothing is going to come out of this government.
We all make mistakes but let's just hope that somehow in all of these chaos, we find a way to get the best for ourselves and somehow we get it right as a Nation come 2027.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are You Still Batified? by qtx(m): 10:29pm On Feb 18
ElSudani:
Absolutely. Reason? He was the only leader who complained when you were using Naira to buy Naira. All the others kept quiet hoping it would benefit them.
What did you all think was going on then?
ego no go kil som pipu sha. u r dying yet still saying all this eating just palm kernel to bed right? shocked cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are You Still Batified? by Emir01: 10:32pm On Feb 18
I'm fully Batified.
Re: Are You Still Batified? by ElSudani: 10:40pm On Feb 18
qtx:

ego no go kil som pipu sha. u r dying yet still saying all this eating just palm kernel to bed right? shocked cheesy

That is exactly my concern, why can’t I eat my palm kernel in peace? Why do you cry incessantly over it?
Re: Are You Still Batified? by maestroferddi: 10:48pm On Feb 18
casualobserver:

You are and your type are daft and fueled by ignorance, anger and hate with a large slice of low intelligence and an inate inability to understand and analyze issues so you would not understand.

The beauty of mathematics is that it is not subject to opinion, 1+1 is either 2 or it is not. If my figures are incorrect, challenge them….nitw1t!
Even the madman at Ojuelegba under bridge believes that he is intelligent...

And who can blame him?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are You Still Batified? by lastkingsman: 10:50pm On Feb 18
madridguy:
Yes, I am still fully BATified.

Jagaban, till 2031 💯
Re: Are You Still Batified? by yewit37486: 10:52pm On Feb 18
They've turned the thread to abuses back and forth, you people never disappoint.
Re: Are You Still Batified? by casualobserver: 11:02pm On Feb 18
Usmanovic95:

How much is that bag of beans that you farm locally compared to price in other neighbouring countries. The bread you placing emphasis upon is among the cheapest food in other neighbouring countries. You are not talking about the core reason why things are expensive which is the high inflation rate and how government should bring up a control mechanism to tackle it.

I am not goin to argue with you minions. You change your habits or nothing changes. I am old enough to have gone through many economic upheavals in this country, I have seen the entire Naira devaluation from beginning to now. We endure difficulties, we don’t change our habits and we push the problems a few years down the road, rinse repeat.

If the masses are not ready to change their habits, fine but the problem will not go away. Buhari for instance did not want to inflisct pain so he tried to postpone the inevitable, in the end he only created a bigger problem. Imported rice and bread are not foods of the poor.

Every government in the world changes habits of its people through pricing because that’s the language people understand. In the UK it may shock you that the UK makes more money from oil that we who produce the oil ( yes I know they have their own). They control parking via taxes, they control driving habits via fines. This is how all countries operate. They want you to drive electric vehicles they make it too expensive for you to drive a petrol or diesel powered car.

If you want to stop the masses from a habit of making their staples dependent on imported rice and wheat, you have to make bread and imported rice so expensive that it either 1) forces people to choose locally grown foods or 2) cause such a price increase that it is cheaper to grow and produce wheat or rice in Nigeria.

What I can gather from the responses of many Nigerians is that they are not ready for a great country. It’s just that one shares a country with you people. The British, the Americans, the Germans the Russians etc take pride in products produced in their countries. It takes a lot for citizens of these countries to buy foreign products when they have local alternatives. The Nigerian brain however feels it is ok to damage his own economy and export jobs abroad through his consumption habits and blame government the the resultant problem.

I will not forgive Tinubu if he backs down on these reforms, as it is I am unhappy he has reintroduced subsidy, we all need to rest our brains and as the wild animals that we seem to be, it is only pain that will cause that reset. I don’t know when i. Lasisi and Chinedu’s ancestry that imported rice and bread from imported wheat became your staple food……nonsense!!!!1

Foreign countries that eat foreign foods do do because they can afford to because they have grown their countries and have things which other countries want. If you feel you have a right to eat bread with imported wheat and foreign rice, no problem. Nobody will tell you to do the needful when bread N4000. If sense does not fall upon you at N4000 a loaf it will continue to rise till it gets to a level where you and sense become friends. Whatever the price that will cause to you eat local foods is the price rice and bread will get to before you acquaint yourself with sense. Those who can afford it will afford when, you on your N100-200k a month salary, nobody will tell you before sense hits you that your own food and the food of your ancestors is Akara and ogi.

2 Likes

Re: Are You Still Batified? by routed: 11:13pm On Feb 18
Harmic995:
This forum ehhn! I swear Genius full here. Bro na Talk u Talk.

Why are people not adding recklessness of baba 3rd term mismanagement of petrol dollars, paying debts while the nation infrastructure was in ruins.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are You Still Batified? by Alvino1(m): 11:16pm On Feb 18
emkz:
Yes.

For many years, we have been living in a bubble. We subsidized the consumption by the rich. Our refineries have not been producing. There was pervasive insecurity. Oil theft was rife. Chinese were stealing from us. We started handing out dollars to people for reasons that don't make sense. The subsidy was consistently being abused by people who claimed it and still took the products across the borders. Local fuel consumption was inflated. There were no investments in critical infrastructure. Questionable billionaires emerged following the start of the 4th republic. The bought banks and no one knows the source of their incomes. Industries completely collapsed and religion became rife.

Infact, we started borrowing to pay salaries and subsidies. People like Professor Usman Yusuf in NHIS used their positions to rob the nation. Today, they are sudden moralists for a better Nigeria.

What Tinubu is doing is an attempt to refocus things so that the pains will not be even more in the future. Tinubu demonstrates the boldness many before him lacked. We can see some improvements in certain areas. For example, after the kidnap of the Nabeeha family and the killing of Nabeeha herself, we can see how Wike and Co swung into action and have arrested the masterminds. Our military chiefs are not talking too much and are doing the job.

I recall when they started partitioning roads in Lagos for BRT. As soon as the buses were rolled out, no one criticized Tinubu again. So the suffering we are currently facing are pains that will pass.

We only call on Tinubu to go after the sponsors of terrorism, banditry and rogue businessmen inflating prices. We also call on governors to show workings. It is evil for PDP governors to be attacking the president when they should be worried and working harder for their people.

As a people, let us put the same pressure on the governors, representatives and senators as we put on the president.

If the elections hold again, I'd still throw my weight behind Tinubu. Atiku had his time, and he had nothing to show for it beyond plundering national assets to cronies. He is one of the architects of the current mess and should take responsibility. He also lacks understanding of presidential processes. Peter Obi is just a revolt against the status quo and people conveniently forgot he was a governor as well and Anambra did not improve.

Any sincere Nigerian would make suggestions to help the nation.

Well said but all you just cited now are mere statistics, and like Tinubu said “na statistics we go chop?” It’s quite appalling that of all the supposed improvements you mentioned, you consider the kidnap case in abj for which the minister placed a bounty on the head of the kidnappers (which I personally believe triggered the seriousness of that case) a major progress, considering the rate of kidnapping and mass killing going on in the country today, particularly in the north. Well for your info sir, that supposed progress constitutes less than quarter percent of improvement in security and when you come to improvement involving lives and properties citizens, such level of improvement is “no improvement at all” cos protection of lives and properties is a fundamental duty on any govt and it’s a not to be joked with kinda duty. I was hoping you would as well talk about any plan(s) on ground by the govt to aid the rate of famine in the land but I guess by your avoidance of that issue, you have admitted that there is no such plans on ground.. now tell me is that how a govt should roll? Nothing in place in times of famine? You are advising Nigerians to be patient. Clearly it appears you do not understand the present rate of suffering going on in the country, maybe you are looking at it from a bird’s eye view, I would recommend you try looking at it from a worm’s eye view cos looking at it from a bird’s eye view may make you think that it is a mere propaganda… before you embark upon any adventure as a leader whether such adventure would Favour your people or not, you should atleast be able to put something on ground for them to lean on or hold on to while you adventure, no matter how small… you don’t just embark on an adventure leaving the people empty and expect them to be patient…. Assuming you are married and you want to travel from your current state of residence to another in search of a contract, do you leave your wife and kids empty handed?? You see it’s not like our leaders don’t know all these things, but they are blinded by their selfishness and greed…. That was how we kept on waiting for the past administration to change the narrative with all their big, big promises but at the end of the 8years period, nothing happened. it would shock you to know that about a week or so to the recently concluded elections some politicians were still encouraging Nigerians to be patient and believe on the plans of the Buhari lead administration… a govt that has just few weeks to go… well in all I appreciate your comment, we are all here to share views and learn, my prayers which I believe is also same as yours is that things turns out good for our dear country, cos to be honest my brother…. PEOPLE ARE SUFFERING!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are You Still Batified? by Abcruz(m): 11:23pm On Feb 18
Image123:
Lolz. Only an ignoramus will not expect the current economic quagmire anytime that the subsidy on fuel and forex was to be removed. Tinubu has my respect, he stuck to his words and promises. Buhari said "what is subsidy?" before his election, just like Obi and Atiku. But he backed out and left the mess for his successor.

Stop fooling yourself. The purported subsidy that was removed how has the proceeds being channelled to favour the masses? They're looting and siphoning funds to enrich themselves in the name of subsidy removal while watching the masses surfer without remedy and here you are acting like a slave who loves his chains. Mtcheeew

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are You Still Batified? by Usmanovic95(m): 11:25pm On Feb 18
casualobserver:

I am not goin to argue with you minions. You change your habits or nothing changes. I am old enough to have gone through many economic upheavals in this country, I have seen the entire Naira devaluation from beginning to now. We endure difficulties, we don’t change our habits and we push the problems a few years down the road, rinse repeat.

If the masses are not ready to change their habits, fine but the problem will not go away. Buhari for instance did not want to inflisct pain so he tried to postpone the inevitable, in the end he only created a bigger problem. Imported rice and bread are not foods of the poor.

Every government in the world changes habits of its people through pricing because that’s the language people understand. In the UK it may shock you that the UK makes more money from oil that we who produce the oil ( yes I know they have their own). They control parking via taxes, they control driving habits via fines. This is how all countries operate. They want you to drive electric vehicles they make it too expensive for you to drive a petrol or diesel powered car.

If you want to stop the masses from a habit of making their staples dependent on imported rice and wheat, you have to make bread and imported rice so expensive that it either 1) forces people to choose locally grown foods or 2) cause such a price increase that it is cheaper to grow and produce wheat or rice in Nigeria.

What I can gather from the responses of many Nigerians is that they are not ready for a great country. It’s just that one shares a country with you people. The British, the Americans, the Germans the Russians etc take pride in products produced in their countries. It takes a lot for citizens of these countries to buy foreign products when they have local alternatives. The Nigerian brain however feels it is ok to damage his own economy and export jobs abroad through his consumption habits and blame government the the resultant problem.

I will not forgive Tinubu if he backs down on these reforms, as it is I am unhappy he has reintroduced subsidy, we all need to rest our brains and as the wild animals that we seem to be, it is only pain that will cause that reset. I don’t know when i. Lasisi and Chinedu’s ancestry that imported rice and bread from imported wheat became your staple food……nonsense!!!!1

To a certain degree i believe government can influence some habit of citizens. Before a functioning government discourage consumption of some certain goods,such government would have make provision for a cheaper alternative so transition will seamless and deliberate.So if you classify bread as a food not meant for the poor,please whst is your ideal food for the poor.
Re: Are You Still Batified? by sheeda995(f): 11:30pm On Feb 18
goodconsience77:

With what equipment? Pls let's stop receiving ourselves. Almighty China import wheat from Russia. As a matter of urgency we need importation of rice for the price other food to crash. Nigeria can't import rice that will be sufficient for our consumption. Corruption is another factor that will not make it possible.
But don't forget Rice is not a Nigerian food? Maybe we should stick to our local foods afterall
Re: Are You Still Batified? by routed: 11:31pm On Feb 18
casualobserver:

I'm really proud sharing a country with you.

Tinubu will not back down on these reforms, be sure.

The same Nigerias abroad pay every fines and bills on time as at when due. They start life of recklessness as soon as they land at the Nigerian airports.

We behave as we like without waiting on the consequences of our actions

I understand now that we have been getting the leadership we deserve.

On the issue of the subsidy coming back, the government opt for a brilliant strategies that balance her book. It's still a win as we stand.

If speculators wish, let them ride the exchange rate to #2000/$. We are in this together.

I was happy when the CBN sold the fx released to the market at #1490/$. We ride this together.

This strategies is also helping the government to mop up the excess liquidity and forcing the dollars stored by these saboteurs out of their closet.

2 Likes

Re: Are You Still Batified? by casualobserver: 11:34pm On Feb 18
Usmanovic95:

To a certain degree i believe government can influence some habit of citizens. Before a functioning government discourage consumption of some certain goods,such government would have make provision for a cheaper alternative so transition will seamless and deliberate.So if you classify bread as a food not meant for the poor,please whst is your ideal food for the poor.

What food did your grandfather eat as a Nigerian? That is the food for the Nigerian poor. We have been spoilt too much and for too long. This is not just for the poor. The middle class that ignored the problems of Nigeria too will be forced to take interest in the problems of Nigeria. When they can no longer afford to send their children abroad to school or to go abroad for medical trips they will be forced to stand up for local education and healthcare which will also benefit the poor. So this is a God send, it is another opportunity for a reset. I hope we don’t miss it because we take political or tribal positions.

The poor need to feel pain, the middle class need to feel pain, the rich need to feel pain, those in power n Ed to feel pain and that pain needs to be so severe that we are so scarred we say never again are we going back to the habits of 1970-2023!

1 Like

Re: Are You Still Batified? by casualobserver: 11:37pm On Feb 18
routed:

I'm really proud sharing a country with you.

Tinubu will not back down on these reforms, be sure.

The same Nigerias abroad pay every fines and bills on time as at when due. They start life of recklessness as soon as they land at the Nigerian airports.

We behave as we like without waiting on the consequences of our actions

I understand now that we have been getting the leadership we deserve.

On the issue of the subsidy coming back, the government removed for a brilliant strategies that balance her book. It's still a win as we stand.

If speculators which, let them ride the exchange rate to #2000/$. We are in this together.

I was happy when the CBN sold the fx released to the market at #1490/$. We ride this together.

This strategies is also helping the government to mop up the excess liquidity and forcing the dollars stored by these saboteurs out of their closet.

Gbam! That is why I say if he backs down I won’t forgive him because it means once again we endured pain for nothing!!!

1 Like

Re: Are You Still Batified? by tctrills: 11:41pm On Feb 18
ElSudani:
Absolutely. Reason? He was the only leader who complained when you were using Naira to buy Naira. All the others kept quiet hoping it would benefit them.
What did you all think was going on then?
But during the 8 years when Buhari was destroying the country, he never spoke up. In fact, he supported and encouraged it.
It's so clear that even if Tinubu is caught in armed robbery you will still support him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are You Still Batified? by routed: 11:42pm On Feb 18
casualobserver:

What food did your grandfather eat as a Nigerian? That is the food for the Nigerian poor. We have been spoilt too much and for too long. This is not just for the poor. The middle class that ignored the problems of Nigeria too will be forced to take interest in the problems of Nigeria. When they can no longer afford to send their children abroad to school or to go abroad for medical trips they will be forced to stand up for local education and healthcare which will also benefit the poor. So this is a God send, it is another opportunity for a reset. I hope we don’t miss it because we take political or tribal positions.

The poor need to feel pain, the middle class need to feel pain, the rich need to feel pain, those in power n Ed to feel pain and that pain needs to be so severe that we are so scarred we say never again are we going back to the habits of 1970-2023!

May God bless you.

Some few months ago, we were using Naira to buy Naira and everyone believed there won't be consequences. How can people of a nation trade in their own currency as commodity and be comfortable sleeping with their eyes closed.
I was warning people I know to not do it, pleading.

We are very unpatriotic and recklessness as people.

Happy we have this president.

1 Like

Re: Are You Still Batified? by Usmanovic95(m): 11:46pm On Feb 18
casualobserver:

My grandfather is not alive,so there is no way I can ask him,but you can help me ask yours he ate and come back to tell me the cost of those food in the market today. Remember they should be food an average poor can afford.
If the poor need to feel pain,what does the people at the helms of affairs need to feel?channel this message to people at the helms of affairs who will rather purchase foreign SUVs instead of locally manufactured vehicle, those who send their wards to foreign universities,those who go for medical tourism and lastly our globetrotting president.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

NAF MI-35M Helicopter Gunship Records First Hit In Boko Haram Battle(video) / Fayemi, Bisi Egbeyemi Get Certificates Of Return From INEC / Yoruba Groups Set June 12 As Referendum Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.