Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Are You Still Batified? - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are You Still Batified? (23525 Views)

Are You Still Batified? / Is Magnus Abe Still BATified? / Are You Batified? Orji Uzor Kalu Asks Tinubu And Femi Gbajabiamila (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You Still Batified? by routed: 11:50pm On Feb 18
tctrills:

But during the 8 years when Buhari was destroying the country, he never spoke up. In fact, he supported and encouraged it.
It's so clear that even if Tinubu is caught in armed robbery you will still support him.

Google some articles written by Tinubu in those 8 years that are policy statement position for the government.

Again, remember how Tinubu was fenced from having audience with government by the Kyaris'. People like you were happy that cabal will eventually jail and show him shege.

1 Like

Re: Are You Still Batified? by tctrills: 11:59pm On Feb 18
routed:

Google some articles written by Tinubu in those 8 years that are policy statement position for the government.

Again, remember how Tinubu was fenced from having audience with government by the Kyaris'. People like you were happy that cabal will eventually jail and show him shege.
Are you this childish? Please google many more articles where Tinubu praised the last
administration.
Google many many articles where he
campaigned for Buhari in 2 different elections.
Google articles where he said he would continue from Buhari's good work.
Please open your eyes and grow up.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are You Still Batified? by isArray: 12:45am On Feb 19
emkz:
Yes.

For many years, we have been living in a bubble. We subsidized the consumption by the rich. Our refineries have not been producing. There was pervasive insecurity. Oil theft was rife. Chinese were stealing from us. We started handing out dollars to people for reasons that don't make sense. The subsidy was consistently being abused by people who claimed it and still took the products across the borders. Local fuel consumption was inflated. There were no investments in critical infrastructure. Questionable billionaires emerged following the start of the 4th republic. The bought banks and no one knows the source of their incomes. Industries completely collapsed and religion became rife.

Infact, we started borrowing to pay salaries and subsidies. People like Professor Usman Yusuf in NHIS used their positions to rob the nation. Today, they are sudden moralists for a better Nigeria.

What Tinubu is doing is an attempt to refocus things so that the pains will not be even more in the future. Tinubu demonstrates the boldness many before him lacked. We can see some improvements in certain areas. For example, after the kidnap of the Nabeeha family and the killing of Nabeeha herself, we can see how Wike and Co swung into action and have arrested the masterminds. Our military chiefs are not talking too much and are doing the job.

I recall when they started partitioning roads in Lagos for BRT. As soon as the buses were rolled out, no one criticized Tinubu again. So the suffering we are currently facing are pains that will pass.

We only call on Tinubu to go after the sponsors of terrorism, banditry and rogue businessmen inflating prices. We also call on governors to show workings. It is evil for PDP governors to be attacking the president when they should be worried and working harder for their people.

As a people, let us put the same pressure on the governors, representatives and senators as we put on the president.

If the elections hold again, I'd still throw my weight behind Tinubu. Atiku had his time, and he had nothing to show for it beyond plundering national assets to cronies. He is one of the architects of the current mess and should take responsibility. He also lacks understanding of presidential processes. Peter Obi is just a revolt against the status quo and people conveniently forgot he was a governor as well and Anambra did not improve.

Any sincere Nigerian would make suggestions to help the nation.
BRT's were rolled out during Fashola's regime not Tinubu

Are you sure you'd still have weight to throw by then grin, judge good governance by its effect on the common man not by sentiments!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are You Still Batified? by emkz: 1:49am On Feb 19
isArray:

BRT's were rolled out during Fashola's regime not Tinubu

Are you sure you'd still have weight to throw by then grin, judge good governance by its effect on the common man not by sentiments!

Conceived in 2007 by the administration of Bola Tinubu, the then governor of Lagos State, the BRT is a transport option, which relies on the use of dedicated interference-free, bus-only lanes to guarantee fast and reliable bus travel. This system came to fore, under the Fashola-led administration, which kick-started the BRT scheme in 2008.
https://businessday.ng/transport/article/fola-tinubu-pioneering-modern-transportation-in-lagos-state/

You can also do a history of BRT in Lagos. That is the least you owe us. Before you come to attack , do a search and a littke reading on some of the things so as not to come off as someone uninformed.
Re: Are You Still Batified? by emkz: 2:01am On Feb 19
Alvino1:

Well said but all you just cited now are mere statistics, and like Tinubu said “na statistics we go chop?” It’s quite appalling that of all the supposed improvements you mentioned, you consider the kidnap case in abj for which the minister placed a bounty on the head of the kidnappers (which I personally believe triggered the seriousness of that case) a major progress, considering the rate of kidnapping and mass killing going on in the country today, particularly in the north. Well for your info sir, that supposed progress constitutes less than quarter percent of improvement in security and when you come to improvement involving lives and properties citizens, such level of improvement is “no improvement at all” cos protection of lives and properties is a fundamental duty on any govt and it’s a not to be joked with kinda duty. I was hoping you would as well talk about any plan(s) on ground by the govt to aid the rate of famine in the land but I guess by your avoidance of that issue, you have admitted that there is no such plans on ground.. now tell me is that how a govt should roll? Nothing in place in times of famine? You are advising Nigerians to be patient. Clearly it appears you do not understand the present rate of suffering going on in the country, maybe you are looking at it from a bird’s eye view, I would recommend you try looking at it from a worm’s eye view cos looking at it from a bird’s eye view may make you think that it is a mere propaganda… before you embark upon any adventure as a leader whether such adventure would Favour your people or not, you should atleast be able to put something on ground for them to lean on or hold on to while you adventure, no matter how small… you don’t just embark on an adventure leaving the people empty and expect them to be patient…. Assuming you are married and you want to travel from your current state of residence to another in search of a contract, do you leave your wife and kids empty handed?? You see it’s not like our leaders don’t know all these things, but they are blinded by their selfishness and greed…. That was how we kept on waiting for the past administration to change the narrative with all their big, big promises but at the end of the 8years period, nothing happened. it would shock you to know that about a week or so to the recently concluded elections some politicians were still encouraging Nigerians to be patient and believe on the plans of the Buhari lead administration… a govt that has just few weeks to go… well in all I appreciate your comment, we are all here to share views and learn, my prayers which I believe is also same as yours is that things turns out good for our dear country, cos to be honest my brother…. PEOPLE ARE SUFFERING!!!!

I cited the Abuja case to highlight the least governors can do to secure their states. The federal government can only complement and not solve the problem, which is local. The locals claim to know these people. Use local structures, like vigilante to find them and let the police mop up. Same thing that happened when the Badoo cult rose in Lagos. Your counter-argument can be that they do not control the police. Then I'd ask you how the Borno State Government formed civilian JTF and some southwest states formed Amotekun. Once these people improve security in their states, it is easier for the farmers to resume cultivation.

That is simple enough to understand.

Then the second part of what I highlighted in what you posted. You already said you guessed; I don't know how your guesswork is something I should prove or disprove. You can state explicitly what you know and not dance on guesswork. As to the point you raised, tye agric minister has put out some thoughts in the public domain. See link below.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/10/agric-minister-raises-hope-of-nigerians-with-strategic-plans-to-boost-food-security-others/

We can all see that people are suffering. Part of my argument is to call out everyone, including governors, representatives, senators and councilors to pull their weights to work for the people. But you all expect only the president to deal with all the problems. While you are calling out the president, also call out the governors who are not doing anything productive to improve IGR in their states and the quality of lives of their people.

1 Like

Re: Are You Still Batified? by Yungbliss(m): 2:34am On Feb 19
emkz:
Yes.

For many years, we have been living in a bubble. We subsidized the consumption by the rich. Our refineries have not been producing. There was pervasive insecurity. Oil theft was rife. Chinese were stealing from us. We started handing out dollars to people for reasons that don't make sense. The subsidy was consistently being abused by people who claimed it and still took the products across the borders. Local fuel consumption was inflated. There were no investments in critical infrastructure. Questionable billionaires emerged following the start of the 4th republic. The bought banks and no one knows the source of their incomes. Industries completely collapsed and religion became rife.

Infact, we started borrowing to pay salaries and subsidies. People like Professor Usman Yusuf in NHIS used their positions to rob the nation. Today, they are sudden moralists for a better Nigeria.

What Tinubu is doing is an attempt to refocus things so that the pains will not be even more in the future. Tinubu demonstrates the boldness many before him lacked. We can see some improvements in certain areas. For example, after the kidnap of the Nabeeha family and the killing of Nabeeha herself, we can see how Wike and Co swung into action and have arrested the masterminds. Our military chiefs are not talking too much and are doing the job.

I recall when they started partitioning roads in Lagos for BRT. As soon as the buses were rolled out, no one criticized Tinubu again. So the suffering we are currently facing are pains that will pass.

We only call on Tinubu to go after the sponsors of terrorism, banditry and rogue businessmen inflating prices. We also call on governors to show workings. It is evil for PDP governors to be attacking the president when they should be worried and working harder for their people.

As a people, let us put the same pressure on the governors, representatives and senators as we put on the president.

If the elections hold again, I'd still throw my weight behind Tinubu. Atiku had his time, and he had nothing to show for it beyond plundering national assets to cronies. He is one of the architects of the current mess and should take responsibility. He also lacks understanding of presidential processes. Peter Obi is just a revolt against the status quo and people conveniently forgot he was a governor as well and Anambra did not improve.

Any sincere Nigerian would make suggestions to help the nation.

Always talking Nansense

1 Like

Re: Are You Still Batified? by donbrowser(m): 3:37am On Feb 19
goodconsience77:
It will take extremely loyal person or someone who is benefiting from what is happening that will still be loyal at this junction will find ourselves.
Tinubu should pls and pls open the borders for essential food stuff like rice to be imported to cuision the effect of high price of food items in the market. By so doing the price of other food will come down drastically.
He shouldn't listen to all the selfish people that call themselves economist that couldn't profound solution to our problems. The interest of the greedy few shouldn't override the interest of the majority.

I am BATified to the core!

The borders are open but it's more expensive to buy from Niger/Benin now than to do otherwise in Nigeria due to exchange rate difference.

1 Like

Re: Are You Still Batified? by routed: 3:40am On Feb 19
tctrills:

Are you this childish? Please google many more articles where Tinubu praised the last
administration.
Google many many articles where he
campaigned for Buhari in 2 different elections.
Google articles where he said he would continue from Buhari's good work.
Please open your eyes and grow up.

I'll advice you help your eyes care the speck in it.

I had hope you've the decorum expected of intelligent discussion.

Why do guys result to uncouth language of unlettered?
This depicts that you don't have stamina for intellectual forum.

I don't insult people even if the forum is as faceless and my opinion ias diverse.

Decorum, brother.

I bet you understand what is political economy.
That Buhari jettisoned the campaign promises and equally sidelined party manifesto is enough to go to war with him.

What do you think that'll do to our nation?

Are you of age to understand the effect of Atiku-Obasanjo tussle that almost engulfed us in about 16 years ago?
How that imbroglio put a lasting dent that endure in our national assembly till date.

Rishi has trained UK economy to a recession. Do you see war in his party, despite the promise of robust UK economy, and the fact that he doesn't look like them.

You guys don't have temperament of a nation builder, I will not blame you my brother, many like you are yet plague with boyhood spontaneity.

City Boy is a Democrat.

"Oni'lu o ni fe ki ilu re tu".

1 Like

Re: Are You Still Batified? by Joezik(m): 4:22am On Feb 19
Image123:
Lolz. Only an ignoramus will not expect the current economic quagmire anytime that the subsidy on fuel and forex was to be removed. Tinubu has my respect, he stuck to his words and promises. Buhari said "what is subsidy?" before his election, just like Obi and Atiku. But he backed out and left the mess for his successor.

Go read news , you still hear subsidy is on..
Mtcheew

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are You Still Batified? by seguno2: 4:43am On Feb 19
emkz:

You obviously misunderstand. He used privatization to enrich his friends.

Unlike Obasanjo, Buhari, Tinubu, Obi and others in our political circles who used their own office and influence to enrich themselves to the detriment of the country and their states?

Did Obasanjo use privatisation and deregulation to enrich his enemies?

You have persisted in your failure to show where Atiku was successfully prosecuted for your allegations. When will you admit your failure

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Are You Still Batified? by idealogical: 5:07am On Feb 19

Re: Are You Still Batified? by Lifeinlight: 5:08am On Feb 19
Ayo25:
That is what we usually hear everytime there is hardship. This too will pass.
i understand you are used to hardship, na your memory verse be that. this too will pass. Poor man prayer grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Are You Still Batified? by emkz: 5:10am On Feb 19
seguno2:

Unlike Obasanjo, Buhari, Tinubu, Obi and others in our political circles who used their own office and influence to enrich themselves to the detriment of the country and their states?

Did Obasanjo use privatisation and deregulation to enrich his enemies?

You have persisted in your failure to show where Atiku was successfully prosecuted for your allegations. When will you admit your failure

It is obvious you have basic comprehension problems. Was Obasanjo in charge of privatization?

Has Atiku denied his involvement in corruption?

https://saharareporters.com/2021/08/04/documents-expose-how-ex-vice-president-atiku-used-wife-launder-40million-us-eight-years

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/09/busted-us-places-atiku-family-under-close-watch-over-alleged-fraud/amp/

Nigerian Vice President charged with corruption
https://www.voanews.com/a/a-13-2006-10-10-voa39/397728.html

Atiku, wife implicated in global corruption case
https://www.icirnigeria.org/atiku-wife-fingered-trillion-dollars-corruption-case/

Meet Atiku Abubakar, previously banned from the United States
https://www.globalwitness.org/en/blog/meet-nigerias-opposition-leader/

Nigerian Vice President faces corruption charges
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2007/feb/28/1

The US Senate report that finally nailed Atiku
https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2017/12/03/corruption-us-senate-report-finally-nailed-atiku-abubakar/?amp=1

Atiku, a case study on corruption
https://www.nairaland.com/4776042/atiku-case-study-corruption-usa

Re: Are You Still Batified? by Agbegbaorogboye: 5:13am On Feb 19
emkz:

I cited the Abuja case to highlight the least governors can do to secure their states. The federal government can only complement and not solve the problem, which is local. The locals claim to know these people. Use local structures, like vigilante to find them and let the police mop up. Same thing that happened when the Badoo cult rose in Lagos. Your counter-argument can be that they do not control the police. Then I'd ask you how the Borno State Government formed civilian JTF and some southwest states formed Amotekun. Once these people improve security in their states, it is easier for the farmers to resume cultivation.

That is simple enough to understand.

Then the second part of what I highlighted in what you posted. You already said you guessed; I don't know how your guesswork is something I should prove or disprove. You can state explicitly what you know and not dance on guesswork. As to the point you raised, tye agric minister has put out some thoughts in the public domain. See link below.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/10/agric-minister-raises-hope-of-nigerians-with-strategic-plans-to-boost-food-security-others/

We can all see that people are suffering. Part of my argument is to call out everyone, including governors, representatives, senators and councilors to pull their weights to work for the people. But you all expect only the president to deal with all the problems. While you are calling out the president, also call out the governors who are not doing anything productive to improve IGR in their states and the quality of lives of their people.
See all the humongous rubbish you're writing.
And you claim you're not a paid hand

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are You Still Batified? by Lifeinlight: 5:14am On Feb 19
Ayo25:
Do you really know me personally? How do you know I am living a poor life and asslicking politicians? You think everyone is a low life like you. Who dey suffer?
You dont asslick politicians but you refuse to get over an election loss of your god even after a year.

I understand it is double portion of sadness for you now. Hardship is one and the fact that the man supervising the hardship is the one you love to hate is a knock out for you. You go cry tire.
Mr Ronu

FYI, i am not a fan of any politicians. I am not stupid and dumb like you lots. I am a fan of the masses. I do not vote any politicians during election because my believe is that they're all birds of a feather. I only call out any politicians who has failed to give the masses the dividend of democracy while they live large on tax payers money. You can check my chat history to see if I've ever asslick any politicians like you lots. Same way i criticize Buhari is the way I'm criticizing your emilokan. Your emilokan government is approaching a year now and there's absolutely nothing to show for it, except hardship, hunger, insecurity, kidnapping, hyperinflation amidst other negativity. Just as we reminded you lots about Buhari, we will also be here by the end of his term 2027 to remind you guys about him once again.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Are You Still Batified? by seguno2: 5:16am On Feb 19
emkz:

It is obvious you have basic comprehension problems. Was Obasanjo in charge of privatization?

https://saharareporters.com/2021/08/04/documents-expose-how-ex-vice-president-atiku-used-wife-launder-40million-us-eight-years

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/09/busted-us-places-atiku-family-under-close-watch-over-alleged-fraud/amp/

If you are not the one who has comprehension problems, then why don’t you just share court convictions against him instead of sharing propaganda stories cooked up by his detractors to deny Nigerians from benefiting from Atiku’s privatisation and deregulation policies as a thoroughbred capitalist?

That should be easy enough for an intelligent, smart and competent person like you, not so

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Are You Still Batified? by Lifeinlight: 5:17am On Feb 19
highchief1:
I am stl batified but I mind wherr I say it.i was cutting my hair the other day some men were talking how bad tinubu has driven the country.i no put mouth o make them no panel beat me.we now defend tinubu in our rooms
LoL

I'm glad you apply wisdom to it. But come to think of it, if the majority are cobdeming someone that you can't even say a word or defend in public, don't you think you're follow the wrong person? You know this is how Buhari too started but Buhari own wasn't this bad. Like many people were also cobdeming Buhari too just as they're cobdeming your emilokan.
Re: Are You Still Batified? by Agbegbaorogboye: 5:18am On Feb 19
emkz:

Tell us about Tinubu's looting of Lagos for 24 years.
You keep hammering on the same single case with different links.
Tinubu looted Lagos and still loots Lagos using alpha beta. His house in bourdillon was taken from Lagos
The building used for TVC was taken from Lagos.
His son controls advertising signage in Lagos
His daughter controls the markets in Lagos
He's a far worse thief than Atiku planting cronies in all nooksand crannies of Lagos.
For every finger you point at Atiku, four are pointing at Tinubu
But you don't see it because your bread demands that you don't!
Re: Are You Still Batified? by Lifeinlight: 5:19am On Feb 19
MT:

I wont insult your parents, because I was properly raised but its quite unfortunate that I share this space called Nigeria with retard like you.

So, you do not know that a Nation can pay the price for action taken years ago ?. All the oil windfalls (dollars) that Nigeria made during gulf war which ended up in IBB pocket, Gowon did not know what to do with money, he backdated (100% increase for 12 months shocked shocked) increment in worker's salaries (Udoji Bonus), wasting our Dollars in the process, OBJ spent recklessly hosting Festac 77, Abacha turned CBN to his personal account, spending our dollars anyhow just to mention a few.

The greatest problem this regime is facing is sheer number of ignoramuses and docile citizens that we have, which is caused by poor education, just like you just demonstrated. Ignoramus can never understand why certain actions are being taken and the possible outcome of that action. They can only wail, shout and scream to high heaven for no good reason. They bring nothing of value to the table except their tears
Mr Ronu

Your emilokan wasn't employ into asorock for blame game. He wasn't employed to start apportioning blames here and there. He was hired to give Nigerians dividend of democracy. His government is approaching a year now and there's absolutely nothing to show for it, except hardship, hunger, insecurity, kidnapping, hyperinflation amidst other negativity.
Re: Are You Still Batified? by Agbegbaorogboye: 5:24am On Feb 19
emkz:

You obviously misunderstand. He used privatization to enrich his friends.
Has Tinubu being enriching his enemies with Lagos funds?
Even ordinary ward Councillor are his cronies.
You can type whatever you want about Atiku but the bigger thief is what you're supporting so all what you're writing just exposes your hypocrisy.
A man who appoints all political office holders for a state is who you're canonizing and damning a man who only spent 8 years and left govt.
Something is touching in your head.
Tinubu is far worse than Atiku in terms of corruption.
Know this and have peace
Re: Are You Still Batified? by emkz: 5:25am On Feb 19
I see someone desperately trying to get my response to his mentions.

Like I said, I don't have time to waste on you again.

I'd rather dignify the carcass of a cow than give you the attention you desperately seek from me.

1 Like

Re: Are You Still Batified? by Lifeinlight: 5:26am On Feb 19
emkz:

You did not respond to my question, so I'd ask you again:

Try to avoid deflection tactics. I suspect I may have engaged you before on nairaland over partisanship of Arise News. While I was pointing at the obvious partisanship, you were trying to introduce extraneous and irrelevant views of partisanship by TVC and NTA. I saw that you wanted to control the conversation without making any meaningful educative impact. I also remember telling you I'd not engage you again since you were not interested in addressing pertinent issues.

I might be wrong as I did not memorize the user then.

I can only engage you further if you can swear on your life and your children's that I have been paid.
if you can chose Tinubu over Atiku then you're not a sincere and honest person. I can't say who's worst but of course they are both birds of a feather that i wouldn't even think twice allowing them near asorock. You chose Tinubu because of tribe or religion nothing more or less
Re: Are You Still Batified? by emkz: 5:28am On Feb 19
seguno2:

If you are not the one who has comprehension problems, then why don’t you just share court convictions against him instead of sharing propaganda stories cooked up by his detractors to deny Nigerians from benefiting from Atiku’s privatisation and deregulation policies as a thoroughbred capitalist?

That should be easy enough for an intelligent, smart and competent person like you, not so

I am sure you didn't read anything posted. Go and read. If you finish reading, we can have a conversation.
Re: Are You Still Batified? by Lifeinlight: 5:28am On Feb 19
Abbeytoy:

YES... Since 2006, the current hardship is not enough to ditch him if you know what loyalty means.
it is not loyalty but foolishness grin grin

You go asslick these politicians wey no know if you and your papa exist tire. You see the life their children live, you can only dream of it. Your children is also coming to asslick their own children too just as you're asslicking their father. Na generation upon generation

1 Like

Re: Are You Still Batified? by Agbegbaorogboye: 5:28am On Feb 19
emkz:

While you're sharing snippets of charge against Atiku, also share snippets of Tinubu's drugs case in the 90s that led to him losing $500k.
The thing don dey body it don tey.

Na akara wey you dey chop no allow you see road

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are You Still Batified? by Lifeinlight: 5:30am On Feb 19
azikiweironsi:

Because I didn't vote for your favourite.
That alone makes you more foolish grin
not about his favourite, but your own favourite is a disaster which we're all seeing already
Re: Are You Still Batified? by Agbegbaorogboye: 5:33am On Feb 19
Lifeinlight:
if you can chose Tinubu over Atiku then you're not a sincere and honest person. I can't say who's worst but of course they are both birds of a feather that i wouldn't even think twice allowing them near asorock. You chose Tinubu because of tribe or religion nothing more or less
He's a paid hand. That's how they roll.
He's been on it since yesterday.
Imagine someone having the nerve to accuse Atiku of corruption in defence of Tinubu.
Tinubu is arguably the most corrupt Nigerian politician of the modern era.
Someone who is getting proceeds of Lagos tax every month for the past 24 years is who the guy wants us to believe is better than Atiku.
No be ment be dat?

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/419179-tinubu-alpha-beta-others-accused-of-fraud-tax-evasion-money-laundering.html?tztc=1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are You Still Batified? by Nazgul: 5:35am On Feb 19
dominique:
nairaland batifieds are the most resilient and loyal to the core, I'll give them that. Twitter Batifieds are a complete different story grin
That's because Nairaland is anonymous. Twitter and Facebook carries your real bio-data, and since most of them are currently on begging mode, they won't want to compromise that by stubbornly remaining batified.

On Nairaland here, you can post anything you want cos it's anonymous. No one knows you. That's why you still see them deceiving themselves by claiming to remain batified, when in reality, they're literally begging for survival.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are You Still Batified? by Lifeinlight: 5:36am On Feb 19
MT:

You typed like a child. It is so unfortunate. I will respond to you...

1. Is it politicians that are currently fighting Boko Haram? The set of military you have are most business men and contractors.

2. You asked for a military regime, you were still typing - "no politicians can steal without consequences" You are confused. The military will loot recklessly and you cant take them to court as the constitution would have been suspended

3. Military understand "human feelings". You are a joke. Military are trained to kill. To show no mercies. Go and ask your uncles what happened during Abacha regime. If they see you gathered together in group of 4, you would all vanish without trace.

Do you still think you are making sense? I advise you to sit this discourse out, it is way beyond you. grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
you're dumb guy. To be honest i never see any of you Ronus wey get sense. Like seriously? Who should we hold responsible for the insecurity, kidnapping, hardship, hunger, and many other negativity in the country if not the president? Why was he employed into the office? To galivant and roam about different countries? Now i believe those Igbos were right. Everyone should go their seperate ways truly. You guys are damn foolish
Re: Are You Still Batified? by emkz: 5:38am On Feb 19
Lifeinlight:

Assuming Tinubu is the devil and Atiku is the PA to Angel Gabriel, democracy gives me the freedom to choose whoever I want.

You assuming I support him because of his tribe and religion speaks volumes of how myopic you are, having replaced your brain material with amplified horseshit.

It is my right to support whoever I want. That is democracy.

By the way, I am not of his tribe or religion, but you'd still insist I am, because your ability to reason beyond that flawed assumption has become impossible for you.

I wish you well.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Ikemba Ojukwu Vs M.K.O Abiola: Who Is More Popular In Nigeria? / Kwara Assembly Speaker Dumps APC, Leads 23 Lawmakers To PDP / Amotekun: Ebonyi Said South-West Governors ‘Stole’ Their Security Idea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.