Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,950 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

Are You Still Batified? - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are You Still Batified? (23604 Views)

Are You Still Batified? / Is Magnus Abe Still BATified? / Are You Batified? Orji Uzor Kalu Asks Tinubu And Femi Gbajabiamila (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You Still Batified? by Agbegbaorogboye: 5:41am On Feb 19
emkz:

I am sure you didn't read anything posted. Go and read. If you finish reading, we can have a conversation.
Tinubu was the first governor in Nigeria to sign a fraudulent pension bill into law.
He cornered for the sitting gov's salary among other things. Other govs later learned from him in an Ali Baba and forty thieves manner. Show us anywhere else in the world such a ridiculous pension law exists

https://dailypost.ng/2020/11/10/lagos-breakdown-of-ex-governors-pension-as-signed-by-tinubu/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are You Still Batified? by Lifeinlight: 5:42am On Feb 19
naija4life247:

You dey mind the jobless youths ni. Come 2027, we shall humiliate them again. They will cry blood.
when will they rally round for you? Abi your destiny no like better thing? Do you want your children and grandchildren to asslick politicians as their great-grandfather, grandfather and father is currently doing?

Se omo eru ni e ni ??

1 Like

Re: Are You Still Batified? by Lifeinlight: 5:43am On Feb 19
Tflex01:

Hahaha ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

How old are you? cheesy
argue with fact that the military did not gave us more infrastructure than the civilian
Re: Are You Still Batified? by Lifeinlight: 5:45am On Feb 19
abysirius:
Fully! Just so that you know, if the same set of people are still the people on ballot come 2027, I will still vote Tinubu.
then you continue to suffer. Abi You be millionaire? grin
Re: Are You Still Batified? by Lifeinlight: 5:48am On Feb 19
emkz:

Assuming Tinubu is the devil and Atiku is the PA to Angel Gabriel, democracy gives me the freedom to choose whoever I want.

You assuming I support him because of his tribe and religion speaks volumes of how myopic you are, having replaced your brain material with amplified horseshit.

It is my right to support whoever I want. That is democracy.

By the way, I am not of his tribe or religion, but you'd still insist I am, because your ability to reason beyond that flawed assumption has become impossible for you.

I wish you well.
I am Tinubu tribe and religion and i am putting it to you that he has absolutely nothing to offer Nigerians. Just as we warn you guys about Buhari, we've also warned you guys about emilokan. His government is approaching a year now and there's absolutely nothing to show for it, except hardship, hunger, insecurity, kidnapping, hyperinflation amidst other negativity.
Re: Are You Still Batified? by Lifeinlight: 5:49am On Feb 19
anslemarinze52:
Let them go and create their own country or better still Japa... Let's know the faithful ones that want the best for Nigeria.
You will know when the time comes. I believe you have the power to overpower the masses abi? Wait and see
Re: Are You Still Batified? by Lifeinlight: 5:53am On Feb 19
Tflex01:

I will vote Tinubu again and again.
at least your children will asslick these politicians children too, just as you're asslicking their father grin

Na generational curse
Re: Are You Still Batified? by Tflex01: 5:53am On Feb 19
Nazgul:

That's because Nairaland is anonymous. Twitter and Facebook carries your real bio-data, and since most of them are currently on begging mode, they won't want to compromise that by stubbornly remaining batified.

On Nairaland here, you can post anything you want cos it's anonymous. No one knows you. That's why you still see them deceiving themselves by claiming to remain batified, when in reality, they're literally begging for survival.

The real image of people is when they are anonymous. This thread only show you that many are still loyal to Tinubu but may not express it openly because of the current economic problems.

And since Nigerian politics is now fully tribal and religion based, Tinubu may still win in 2027 with power of incumbency in place.
Re: Are You Still Batified? by heysquare(m): 5:53am On Feb 19
adamusuleiman2:

As if people weren't hungry even before Tinubu was sworn in.

In Enugu, people were selling their votes for Okpa and Jollof. In imo, people were hijacking and robbing onion trucks.

As per the bolded, the SE are the ones opening funny wailing threads about hunger all over Nairaland. They are VERY bothered my friend.

The ones that need deliverance from poverty are the one robbing onion trucks of onions, or selling their votes for a plate of Okpa and Jollof. grin
You dey mind them! They're bunch of hypocrites forming "all is well" when in reality e dey hit dem wella! Well dey never pray for good thing to happen during this govt because of their hatred for Tinubu and his govt. May God shame those that pray for downfall of this administration.

1 Like

Re: Are You Still Batified? by Tflex01: 5:55am On Feb 19
Lifeinlight:
at least your children will asslick these politicians children too, just as you're asslicking their father grin

My generation is cursed

The way your own children will asslick children of fraudulent politicians like Obi too. grin

Your generation problem is none of my business, stop telling me about your destiny.
Re: Are You Still Batified? by Tflex01: 5:56am On Feb 19
heysquare:

You dey mind them! They're bunch of hypocrites forming "all is well" when in reality e dey hit dem wella! Well dey never pray for good thing to happen during this govt because of their hatred for Tinubu and his govt. May God shame those that pray for downfall of this administration.

Amen!
Re: Are You Still Batified? by Lifeinlight: 6:00am On Feb 19
Tflex01:

The way your own children will asslick children of fraudulent politicians like Obi too. grin
check my chat history and screenshot any where i supported any fvcking politicians. I know from day one that these politicians don't have our interest at heart. I know from day one that these politicians are going there for their selfish interest that is why they will lavish all their money to get there and recover it back from the money meant to develop the country. I am not foolish like you lots. I am only supporting the masses not any politicians. Any politicians that doesn't give the masses dividend of democracy is my enemy. They cannot be enjoying while the masses are suffering. It's not possible.

1 Like

Re: Are You Still Batified? by Agbegbaorogboye: 6:01am On Feb 19
emkz:

Assuming Tinubu is the devil and Atiku is the PA to Angel Gabriel, democracy gives me the freedom to choose whoever I want.

You assuming I support him because of his tribe and religion speaks volumes of how myopic you are, having replaced your brain material with amplified horseshit.

It is my right to support whoever I want. That is democracy.

By the way, I am not of his tribe or religion, but you'd still insist I am, because your ability to reason beyond that flawed assumption has become impossible for you.

I wish you well.
Exactly!!
If you want to support Tinubu, do so without trying to pour perfume over his mess.
Only a mad man will claim Tinubu is better than Atiku when it comes to corruption because that's a big fat lie.
Someone who even lied about his educational qualifications to get into office in 1999? Abeg!!
Support your Tinubu in peace but don't come and start lying to people in a bid to support him.
That shows you want to come off as an unbiased supporter who is only following the best based on antecedents but we know that's a big fat lie.
Tinubu is a worse thief than Atiku. That's the fact and a million lies from you and your kind can't change that fact!!

Here's a link of him taking Lagos poly land for himself to start TVC. We all know it's the children of the poor that attends poly. Talk about stealing from both the rich and the poor.
That's who you're supporting against Atiku

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2023/01/video-jandor-slams-state-govt-for-converting-lagos-poly-to-tvc/amp/
Re: Are You Still Batified? by Ashawoman82: 6:05am On Feb 19
abbey621:

Na you dey pay am? Which figures did you check to confirm subsidy is back? How much did the governemnt pay for fuel subsidy last month? Use real data not sentiments!
I hate ppl like u that argue blindly, go and ma r ur research, if kit for the current subsidy fuel would have been the same price with the $ currently... Most of u are dunce, u just come to this forum to type grammar, think it equates to intelligence, lost of u on here are too dull.
Re: Are You Still Batified? by Lifeinlight: 6:09am On Feb 19
Ayo25:
Starting from you great grand father up to your unborn kids, you are all foolish. Infact foolishness runs in your lineage. Yes I will still vote for BAT. You can go commit suicide for all I care
wahala so you still dey chop papa thank you? grin grin guy you need to wake up o. I swear to God who made me i am a Yoruba like you. These politicians do not fvcking care about you and i. They do not have our interest at heart. Reason why they can lavish all their life savings during election just to get to that office, they will recover all their money in multiple folds from the money meant to develop the country

Don't you see how Nigerians has been suffering since time immemoral? Imagine ordinary 35k FG workers palliative this government no fit pay but their millions dey come steady. They can buy millions of naira exortic car. Imagine those poor Npower beneficiaries money has been looted. They are unemployed graduates o. Funny enough that money was budgeted under Buhari government o but your emilokan government loot the money and he refused to pay the poor beneficiaries their stipend despite the current hardship in the country. They will keep decieving you guys to endure, bear with them, sacrifice bla bla bla but they are living large, enjoying, moving from one country to another with tax payers money. Is that supposed to be so? Imagine ordinary covid palliative that was given to them by the UN for tte masse, they hide it while Nigerians were dying of hunger that period.

2baba sang it already guy. These politicians doesn't fvcking care about you and i. Wake up.
Re: Are You Still Batified? by Lifeinlight: 6:11am On Feb 19
adamusuleiman2:

As if people weren't hungry even before Tinubu was sworn in.

In Enugu, people were selling their votes for Okpa and Jollof. In imo, people were hijacking and robbing onion trucks.

As per the bolded, the SE are the ones opening funny wailing threads about hunger all over Nairaland. They are VERY bothered my friend.

The ones that need deliverance from poverty are the one robbing onion trucks of onions, or selling their votes for a plate of Okpa and Jollof. grin
K1, Ogun state and Osun State protesters, Ebi Npa Wa o, Ebun Oloyede, Pasuma and many more are they also south east?
Re: Are You Still Batified? by Ayo25: 6:16am On Feb 19
Who cares about what you think about politicians? Na me you wan give sermon how politicians behave? How does what you think about politicians stop who i will be voting for again?
Lifeinlight:
wahala so you still dey chop papa thank you? grin grin guy you need to wake up o. I swear to God who made me i am a Yoruba like you. These politicians do not fvcking care about you and i. They do not have our interest at heart. Reason why they can lavish all their life savings during election just to get to that office, they will recover all their money in multiple folds from the money meant to develop the country

Don't you see how Nigerians has been suffering since time immemoral? Imagine ordinary 35k FG workers palliative this government no fit pay but their millions dey come steady. They can buy millions of naira exortic car. Imagine those poor Npower beneficiaries money has been looted. They are unemployed graduates o. Funny enough that money was budgeted under Buhari government o but your emilokan government loot the money and he refused to pay the poor beneficiaries their stipend despite the current hardship in the country. They will keep decieving you guys to endure, bear with them, sacrifice bla bla bla but they are living large, enjoying, moving from one country to another with tax payers money. Is that supposed to be so? Imagine ordinary covid palliative that was given to them by the UN for tte masse, they hide it while Nigerians were dying of hunger that period.

2baba sang it already guy. These politicians doesn't fvcking care about you and i. Wake up.
Re: Are You Still Batified? by Lifeinlight: 6:17am On Feb 19
Jeyun:
you wey e dey sweet you papa and mama dey road dey shout ebi n pa waoo

Your mama them dey naked for street dey protest hunger

Who e come pain pass

You will always Prove me right to be a foolish son.

Go house go see wether beans without oil go reach you chop
grin grin grin
Re: Are You Still Batified? by Lifeinlight: 6:28am On Feb 19
Ayo25:
Who cares about what you think about politicians? Na me you wan give sermon how politicians behave? How does what you think about politicians stop who i will be voting for again?
see how they are disgracing you and your father on nairaland because of politicians. You're still being fed at home by your father. But you derive Joy asslicking these politicians that do not know if you exist. Don't you have a dream of living the life of these politicians children too? At least if not you your children should. But how will this be possible if you're busy asslicking them? You know the negative effect of asslicking politicians? Whenever they're doing wrong thing you wouldn't have the capability to call them out to correction because you had been obsessed about them. To you, they are the best after bread and butter and can never make mistake. Pity your unborn children even if you cannot pity your poor father. Your innocent unborn children doesn't deserve this life you're living asslicking Nigeria politicians. Those politicians no send you o
Re: Are You Still Batified? by Pjoe238: 6:29am On Feb 19
I am still standing of his manhhoood
Orubebe01:
50 kg bag of rice is now 70,000
Bag of cement is now between 12,000/15,000
Price of medicine have all gone up
Naira is now worthless
Companies are closing down because of high cost of production.
Unemployment rate is on the increase.
Price of goods and services increasing astronomically.
Citizens finding it hard to feed.
School fees are on the increase.

My question now is, are you still Batified?
Are you still standing on his mandate?
Re: Are You Still Batified? by Lifeinlight: 6:42am On Feb 19
Nazgul:

That's because Nairaland is anonymous. Twitter and Facebook carries your real bio-data, and since most of them are currently on begging mode, they won't want to compromise that by stubbornly remaining batified.

On Nairaland here, you can post anything you want cos it's anonymous. No one knows you. That's why you still see them deceiving themselves by claiming to remain batified, when in reality, they're literally begging for survival.
absolutely

Most of them has gone into extinction sef. Heard the guy with the Monika Ayo25 is actually being fed by his poor father at home. While his father is shouting Ebi Npa Wa o, the poor son is busy asslicking those that put them in this sorry state.

Na Stockholm syndrome
Re: Are You Still Batified? by Jilo83(m): 7:10am On Feb 19
yes yes yes

Reason: we need to sacrifice now before the country sink
Re: Are You Still Batified? by hitekk: 7:20am On Feb 19
Re: Are You Still Batified? by Ayo25: 7:34am On Feb 19
Congratulations you still have seven more years to cry. No matter how surplus things becomes in Nigeria, lack will never leave your life. You will continue to live in strife and hardship. You will beg before you feed. If you have been feeding yourself before now, may you go back to your parents to be feed. So shall it be. I amat work already no lowlife should disturb me.
Lifeinlight:
see how they are disgracing you and your father on nairaland because of politicians. You're still being fed at home by your father. But you derive Joy asslicking these politicians that do not know if you exist. Don't you have a dream of living the life of these politicians children too? At least if not you your children should. But how will this be possible if you're busy asslicking them? You know the negative effect of asslicking politicians? Whenever they're doing wrong thing you wouldn't have the capability to call them out to correction because you had been obsessed about them. To you, they are the best after bread and butter and can never make mistake. Pity your unborn children even if you cannot pity your poor father. Your innocent unborn children doesn't deserve this life you're living asslicking Nigeria politicians. Those politicians no send you o
Re: Are You Still Batified? by Enemiesmasquera: 7:57am On Feb 19
ElSudani:
Absolutely. Reason? He was the only leader who complained when you were using Naira to buy Naira. All the others kept quiet hoping it would benefit them.
What did you all think was going on then?
Your education is a waste honestly.
Re: Are You Still Batified? by highchief1: 7:58am On Feb 19
Lifeinlight:
LoL

I'm glad you apply wisdom to it. But come to think of it, if the majority are cobdeming someone that you can't even say a word or defend in public, don't you think you're follow the wrong person? You know this is how Buhari too started but Buhari own wasn't this bad. Like many people were also cobdeming Buhari too just as they're cobdeming your emilokan.
tinubus biggest problem is right policies but very wrong timing.U donโ€™t jump into office and start making plenty policies.u are supposed to observe first.that hit the ground running I no wan hear am for any politician mouth again.where are u running to.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are You Still Batified? by Enemiesmasquera: 7:59am On Feb 19
NLPoliceWoman:
GOD SAVE NIGERIANS.
Come straight and stop being mischievous. Tinubu is failure be bold to say it
Re: Are You Still Batified? by Enemiesmasquera: 8:02am On Feb 19
dominique:
nairaland batifieds are the most resilient and loyal to the core, I'll give them that. Twitter Batifieds are a complete different story grin
The twitter folks are wiser and more educated. On the other hand, nairaland batists are more of half baked educated and illiterates who have no dimensions in life
Re: Are You Still Batified? by MT: 8:03am On Feb 19
Lifeinlight:
Mr Ronu

Your emilokan wasn't employ into asorock for blame game. He wasn't employed to start apportioning blames here and there. He was hired to give Nigerians dividend of democracy. His government is approaching a year now and there's absolutely nothing to show for it, except hardship, hunger, insecurity, kidnapping, hyperinflation amidst other negativity.

Since you lack emotional intelligence to get it, I will be forced to tell you.

You have quoted me multiple times and you were not getting any feedback from me. That means you were being INTENTIONALLY ignored.

It's not my fault, I don't banter with an idiot. It's in my culture. No apologies.

1 Like

Re: Are You Still Batified? by goodconsience77: 8:17am On Feb 19
donbrowser:

I am BATified to the core!

The borders are open but it's more expensive to buy from Niger/Benin now than to do otherwise in Nigeria due to exchange rate difference.
Govt can import rice and sell it at subsidized rate to Nigerians for short term solution.
Re: Are You Still Batified? by donbrowser(m): 8:26am On Feb 19
goodconsience77:

Govt can import rice and sell it at subsidized rate to Nigerians for short term solution.

So it can be exported again to neighboring countries like our petrol?
Re: Are You Still Batified? by GeneralDae: 8:45am On Feb 19
Princedapace:

Omo, Nigerians o. I just read ur context, I will never assist any one who ask me for money again, obviously, Nigerians are never ready.
What are you feeling like? Shey na only you dey assist people before?

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Boko-Haram Planned To Bomb Third-Mainland Bridgeโ€™ / Arms Scandal: 10 Generals, One Colonel Face Military Panel / PDP Will Bounce Back-Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.