Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,723 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:07 PM

Dada Olusegun Blames Media For Sharing Photo Of Tinubu Sleeping At AU Session - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dada Olusegun Blames Media For Sharing Photo Of Tinubu Sleeping At AU Session (47029 Views)

Rauf Aregbesola Blames Media Team For Viral Post / Buhari, Obasanjo, Adesina, Ayade, Uzodinma At AU Summit Ethiopia (Photos) / Buhari’s Death: Africa Leaders Observe A Minute Silence At AU Summit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dada Olusegun Blames Media For Sharing Photo Of Tinubu Sleeping At AU Session by EmmyMaestro(m): 9:53am On Feb 19
Maybe he was listening to lullaby

Re: Dada Olusegun Blames Media For Sharing Photo Of Tinubu Sleeping At AU Session by broadman20: 9:53am On Feb 19
SwissMass:
Sleeping has become a crime to Peter girigory Obi and his cohorts, people mourning and grieving can never exhibit happiness.

Let him go and sleep on top of that old bicycle in his village, who cares?
Re: Dada Olusegun Blames Media For Sharing Photo Of Tinubu Sleeping At AU Session by OredoPikin: 9:53am On Feb 19
ObidenceNeckpre:
so. was it denied or is he going to the first as a president and how does that jeopardized the main objective of the event, ediott that is y lazy brain senseless drug addicted yoots will never gain anything from govt development plans. always after what will trend rather what will benefit una good living as an individual and as a body shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Your mates have started gaining a lot tapping and keying into the submit programme
If u actually get sense and seriously love Nigeria, you should be asking the useless media aide to drop the speech he gave let us watch and rate.
All these damage control u guys are doing won't do anything, it rather kill the govt faster.
This is internet age, the best that media aide could have done is to drop the speech so we all can watch it and use it to counter the sleeping. Not writing long episode.
U brain cant even think towards that direction because u all have be configured to think anyone attacking the govt is from the East 🤣(Una greatest undoing)

1 Like

Re: Dada Olusegun Blames Media For Sharing Photo Of Tinubu Sleeping At AU Session by highness25(m): 9:54am On Feb 19
dre11:
Presidential aide blames Nigerian media for exposing photo of Tinubu sleeping at AU session

Mr Olusegun, in a post on social media, said Mr Tinubu, who was captured sleeping at the event in Addis Ababa, gave the “most inspiring” speech.

https://gazettengr.com/presidential-aide-blames-nigerian-media-for-exposing-photo-of-tinubu-sleeping-at-au-session/
Ask him what they discussed there he will just be looking like poo.
Re: Dada Olusegun Blames Media For Sharing Photo Of Tinubu Sleeping At AU Session by zebszebs: 9:54am On Feb 19
Ance4Liverpool:
If u live him there without waking him up he will sleep till the nest day

*nest* day?

WTF is *nest* day?
Re: Dada Olusegun Blames Media For Sharing Photo Of Tinubu Sleeping At AU Session by specialmati(m): 9:55am On Feb 19
SwissMass:
Sleeping has become a crime to Peter girigory Obi and his cohorts, people mourning and grieving can never exhibit happiness.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin you leave people that snapped the picture and you are attacking people watching the picture.you see why people that supports APC have no brain.like I mean a functional brain.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dada Olusegun Blames Media For Sharing Photo Of Tinubu Sleeping At AU Session by marsup: 9:55am On Feb 19
He is meditating.
You guys should all get some rest.

1 Like

Re: Dada Olusegun Blames Media For Sharing Photo Of Tinubu Sleeping At AU Session by OPICANTO2223: 9:55am On Feb 19
Shame on him. Those batified entities should be licking their wounds
Re: Dada Olusegun Blames Media For Sharing Photo Of Tinubu Sleeping At AU Session by Pablodreay890: 9:56am On Feb 19
Una won kill una grandpa…… So much on is head too sleep over it. Inec na u I go blame for forcing this old unhealthy man on us
Re: Dada Olusegun Blames Media For Sharing Photo Of Tinubu Sleeping At AU Session by Ance4Liverpool: 9:57am On Feb 19
olamike02:

Pathetic. Live or leave.
The most important thing is that you understood what i wrote
Re: Dada Olusegun Blames Media For Sharing Photo Of Tinubu Sleeping At AU Session by EnglishUsa: 9:57am On Feb 19
Ance4Liverpool:
If u live him there without waking him up he will sleep till the nest day
this guys make una leave me alone oo, una go kill person with laugh one day... I don laugh my intestines won come out
Re: Dada Olusegun Blames Media For Sharing Photo Of Tinubu Sleeping At AU Session by Pablodreay890: 9:58am On Feb 19
jmoore:
Em go explain tire!

Evidence of Tinubu sleeping in AU conference plenty.

With the current Tinubulation hitting Nigeria, the average Nigeria is not interested in any speech at the AU.
Re: Dada Olusegun Blames Media For Sharing Photo Of Tinubu Sleeping At AU Session by Ladech(m): 9:59am On Feb 19
Pele, calm down, one can tell that you are comfortable or let's say you can afford 3 square meal for now.
Just wait till it gets to your bus stop. E get how hunger they clear eyes and brain.

We saw all these similar intelligence nonsense put together at the start of Buhari's regime. Make una continue o
Tajbol4splend:
Mock him all you want but Tinubu government has done what governments in the past couldn't do.

He understands how to reform our economy by first removing fuel subsidy which is meant to inevitably cause temporary hardship.

He appointed an efficient Cardoso as CBN Governor who has so far identified the hidden catapult throwing stones at Naira, then naira devaluation (a policy which some people are using to cash out big time, and one which is meant to kill the hunger for dollars and importation.

Tinubu government decisions have been on point even though the results have not been duly communicated to an ordinary layman, and it's no surprise that people who are criticising him haven't come up with something he has done wrong, just insults and curses without substance.

Tinubu is on the right track, personally I never expected him to be prepared for the job because of his health but I am glad he won, and I'm sure by the time his policies start yielding results, we would want him forever.

Batified

1 Like

Re: Dada Olusegun Blames Media For Sharing Photo Of Tinubu Sleeping At AU Session by SpatialKing(m): 10:01am On Feb 19
SwissMass:

Oga there is always time to sleep...

You can't travel for 5hrs for an AU summit only to get there just to sleep
Re: Dada Olusegun Blames Media For Sharing Photo Of Tinubu Sleeping At AU Session by symbianDON(m): 10:02am On Feb 19
Tajbol4splend:
Mock him all you want but Tinubu government has done what governments in the past couldn't do.

He understands how to reform our economy by first removing fuel subsidy which is meant to inevitably cause temporary hardship.

Batified
can you swear that Tinubu isn't paying petrol subsidy right now?
Re: Dada Olusegun Blames Media For Sharing Photo Of Tinubu Sleeping At AU Session by Ance4Liverpool: 10:05am On Feb 19
EnglishUsa:
this guys make una leave me alone oo, una go kill person with laugh one day... I don laugh my intestines won come out
Pls laugh and forget the hardship and sorrow mr sleeper has caused us
Re: Dada Olusegun Blames Media For Sharing Photo Of Tinubu Sleeping At AU Session by Ogiame: 10:08am On Feb 19
Yarimo said it was photoshopped. grin

To be a supporter of Tinubu is not something I will wish my enemy.

2 Likes

Re: Dada Olusegun Blames Media For Sharing Photo Of Tinubu Sleeping At AU Session by Saidfx(m): 10:09am On Feb 19
Ola9ja23:

So that you can install the fraud Pandora Obituary?🤣🤣

Igbo want to be president through backdoor 🤣

The topic on the front-page where IPOBidients were asking if we are still Batified.?
I'm sure Pandora Obituary himself would be disappointed reading the comments of patriotic Nigerians.

Me
My household
Neighbors
Business partners
Friends
Foes

Are all batified
💯

Ogun kill the Pandora swindlers
Re: Dada Olusegun Blames Media For Sharing Photo Of Tinubu Sleeping At AU Session by Brushstrokes20: 10:14am On Feb 19
# eBOLA on trance 👀👀😁😁😅😅😆😆🤣🤣😜
Re: Dada Olusegun Blames Media For Sharing Photo Of Tinubu Sleeping At AU Session by Truf: 10:15am On Feb 19
Tajbol4splend:

He appointed an efficient Cardoso as CBN Governor who has so far identified the hidden catapult throwing stones at Naira, then naira devaluation (a policy which some people are using to cash out big time, and one which is meant to kill the hunger for dollars and importation.

Tinubu government decisions have been on point even though the results have not been duly communicated to an ordinary layman, and it's no surprise that people who are criticising him haven't come up with something he has done wrong, just insults and curses without substance.

Tinubu is on the right track, personally I never expected him to be prepared for the job because of his health but I am glad he won, and I'm sure by the time his policies start yielding results, we would want him forever.

Batified
Lol. Kindly stfu.

2 Likes

Re: Dada Olusegun Blames Media For Sharing Photo Of Tinubu Sleeping At AU Session by Mitsurugi(m): 10:16am On Feb 19
SwissMass:
King thinks splendors and glamor, Pauper thinks of hunger, congratulations on your "ebi npiawa azu" in your family

You're talking nonsense ogbeni. Answer his question

1 Like

Re: Dada Olusegun Blames Media For Sharing Photo Of Tinubu Sleeping At AU Session by Mitsurugi(m): 10:17am On Feb 19
[quote author=SwissMass post=128523886][/quote]

Nonsense again! Answer the question. If it's pictures and news don't let me start with you.
Re: Dada Olusegun Blames Media For Sharing Photo Of Tinubu Sleeping At AU Session by Mitsurugi(m): 10:18am On Feb 19
Truf:
Lol. Kindly stfu.

Nna eh... what kind of Stockholm syndrome is this na? undecided
Re: Dada Olusegun Blames Media For Sharing Photo Of Tinubu Sleeping At AU Session by Abenen: 10:20am On Feb 19
And he is one of those who led protest against President Goodluck Jonathan concerning [color=#006600][/color][b][/b]same fuel subsidy removal.What can you say about that? [Mock him all you want but Tinubu government has done what governments in the past couldn't do.

Batified[/quote]
Re: Dada Olusegun Blames Media For Sharing Photo Of Tinubu Sleeping At AU Session by Donedeal1(m): 10:23am On Feb 19
Some Nigerian are always happy with anything negative,
Remember its about the office of the president, commander in chief federal republic of Nigeria,
Not PBAT.
Re: Dada Olusegun Blames Media For Sharing Photo Of Tinubu Sleeping At AU Session by gabbasin: 10:24am On Feb 19
Let my president sleep, he's just human like anyone of us, the job of a president isn't easy, it's almost a round the clock job
Re: Dada Olusegun Blames Media For Sharing Photo Of Tinubu Sleeping At AU Session by JustPowerApps(m): 10:26am On Feb 19
Must've been a really boring session grin grin
Re: Dada Olusegun Blames Media For Sharing Photo Of Tinubu Sleeping At AU Session by Justiceleague1: 10:29am On Feb 19
Just imagine GEJ was the president and APC was the opposition..
Re: Dada Olusegun Blames Media For Sharing Photo Of Tinubu Sleeping At AU Session by viodemus: 10:30am On Feb 19
Na today he begin sleep on duty?

Na him way. The most laziest leader. But he wants the praise of the most successful, while he is treasury l*oting.
Re: Dada Olusegun Blames Media For Sharing Photo Of Tinubu Sleeping At AU Session by Justiceleague1: 10:30am On Feb 19
Donedeal1:
Some Nigerian are always happy with anything negative,
Remember its about the office of the president, commander in chief federal republic of Nigeria,
Not PBAT.
Are you saying Nigerians are witches cos only witches get high over negativity
Re: Dada Olusegun Blames Media For Sharing Photo Of Tinubu Sleeping At AU Session by Justiceleague1: 10:31am On Feb 19
Topman7:
JOE BIDEN SLEEPING YET AMERICANS ARE NOT DRAGGING HIM ON TWITTER.

NIGERIANS ARE HOPELESS.

Oga nobody drags you when you are who and what they want,when you are a good product....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bandits: Governors, Lawmakers Donate Money To Us (video) / Lady Turns Her Business Office Into Peter Obi Campiagn Office In Owan Edo State / Sylvia Ekweremadu Shares Lovely Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.