Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,205 members, 7,811,554 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:32 PM

Dada Olusegun Blames Media For Sharing Photo Of Tinubu Sleeping At AU Session - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dada Olusegun Blames Media For Sharing Photo Of Tinubu Sleeping At AU Session (47023 Views)

Rauf Aregbesola Blames Media Team For Viral Post / Buhari, Obasanjo, Adesina, Ayade, Uzodinma At AU Summit Ethiopia (Photos) / Buhariโ€™s Death: Africa Leaders Observe A Minute Silence At AU Summit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dada Olusegun Blames Media For Sharing Photo Of Tinubu Sleeping At AU Session by Gondonu: 10:34am On Feb 19
See what a foolish government employee being paid by taxpayers monies is saying. Just imagine the idiocy!
Re: Dada Olusegun Blames Media For Sharing Photo Of Tinubu Sleeping At AU Session by sterlingD(m): 10:34am On Feb 19
Justiceleague1:

Oga nobody drags you when you are who and what they want,when you are a good product....
No wonder l was wondering why Donald Trump was calling him Sleepy Joe

But on a serious note just tell us that Oga President Tinubu sat back relaxed and was getting lifted to the sermon at the meeting and was also meditating and preparing himself to give the most Aspiring speech. Simple case close
Re: Dada Olusegun Blames Media For Sharing Photo Of Tinubu Sleeping At AU Session by hooklover: 10:36am On Feb 19
Massiveglory:
He gave an inspiring speech". Very dull aides and counsellors. See the kind of rubbish they come out with.

See him closer inspiring.

Is a setup they were playing cool blues music making him.sleep.

1 Like

Re: Dada Olusegun Blames Media For Sharing Photo Of Tinubu Sleeping At AU Session by Sharon805010: 10:39am On Feb 19
Baba don use another tactics distract the lazy youths claiming leaders of tomorrow.
Re: Dada Olusegun Blames Media For Sharing Photo Of Tinubu Sleeping At AU Session by chichar1(f): 10:43am On Feb 19
Good2go1:
This sounds stupid. So you don't know that sleeping on duty is crime?
Don't mind that nonentity/ Vagabond.

1 Like

Re: Dada Olusegun Blames Media For Sharing Photo Of Tinubu Sleeping At AU Session by Draslo(m): 10:44am On Feb 19
SwissMass:
Sleeping has become a crime to Peter girigory Obi and his cohorts, people mourning and grieving can never exhibit happiness.
A Tue cocaine addict would hardly be asleep but they wouldn't ever mention that
Re: Dada Olusegun Blames Media For Sharing Photo Of Tinubu Sleeping At AU Session by luckyz4rea(m): 10:49am On Feb 19
The king-maker is resting from king-making duties, but in a wrong place.

To govern is not beans!
Re: Dada Olusegun Blames Media For Sharing Photo Of Tinubu Sleeping At AU Session by ajimo54(m): 10:50am On Feb 19
dre11:
Presidential aide blames Nigerian media for exposing photo of Tinubu sleeping at AU session

Mr Olusegun, in a post on social media, said Mr Tinubu, who was captured sleeping at the event in Addis Ababa, gave the โ€œmost inspiringโ€ speech.

https://gazettengr.com/presidential-aide-blames-nigerian-media-for-exposing-photo-of-tinubu-sleeping-at-au-session/

I wish na my father dey sleep for AU meeting! angry
Re: Dada Olusegun Blames Media For Sharing Photo Of Tinubu Sleeping At AU Session by TalkingBird: 10:54am On Feb 19
It is a normal thing. One human being can not rule others.

You think that statement is a joke

Every human ruler and leaders suffers so badly.

They usually do not understand it untill they sit there.

All over the world the confusion is real
Re: Dada Olusegun Blames Media For Sharing Photo Of Tinubu Sleeping At AU Session by Originalsly: 10:57am On Feb 19
Olusegun needs to be fired. Doesn't he knkw the job of the journalist is to expose? .... and his to defend? Instead of saying Tinubu was not sleeping ... he was meditating/listening/ following.... which no one can prove he was not but was sleeping... he opened his mouth and confirmed Tinubu was sleeping.

1 Like

Re: Dada Olusegun Blames Media For Sharing Photo Of Tinubu Sleeping At AU Session by yewit37486: 11:03am On Feb 19
Topman7:
JOE BIDEN SLEEPING YET AMERICANS ARE NOT DRAGGING HIM ON TWITTER.

NIGERIANS ARE HOPELESS.

You are the one that is hopeless. Leave Nigerians out of your mouth.
Re: Dada Olusegun Blames Media For Sharing Photo Of Tinubu Sleeping At AU Session by Stylz69(m): 11:05am On Feb 19
Did Tinubu sleep at the AU session or not?

So if the media did not share the photo, it would mean that the president was active at the AU Session. President was sleeping while ADC was jotting notes.

Next thing they will come and say the President had fruitful discussions.

Ewu
Re: Dada Olusegun Blames Media For Sharing Photo Of Tinubu Sleeping At AU Session by ObidenceNeckpre: 11:08am On Feb 19
you are a mentally and lazy ediot , drop the speech shocked shocked shocked shocked, the speech u can easily google and access. u are waiting for someone to drop it for u cos u bunch of ediots in the name of social media woke choose to be sabotage to the country. what's abnormal in closing ones eyes or dozing off momentarily during a seminar. or even among world leaders it happens many times, so many young ones doze off momentarily during numerous seminars i have attended and still very actively involve in the seminars.
OredoPikin:

If u actually get sense and seriously love Nigeria, you should be asking the useless media aide to drop the speech he gave let us watch and rate.
All these damage control u guys are doing won't do anything, it rather kill the govt faster.
This is internet age, the best that media aide could have done is to drop the speech so we all can watch it and use it to counter the sleeping. Not writing long episode.
U brain can even think towards that direction because u all have be configured to think anyone attacking the govt is from the East ๐Ÿคฃ(Una greatest undoing)
Re: Dada Olusegun Blames Media For Sharing Photo Of Tinubu Sleeping At AU Session by UptownVibes(m): 11:13am On Feb 19
SwissMass:
Sleeping has become a crime to Peter girigory Obi and his cohorts, people mourning and grieving can never exhibit happiness.
Ozuor is that place his bedroom? Why didn't he send a representative, since he needed sleep. How will he spend tax payers money to a conference ,and all he could do is to start sleeping ?
Re: Dada Olusegun Blames Media For Sharing Photo Of Tinubu Sleeping At AU Session by Ance4Liverpool: 11:14am On Feb 19
chloedogie:

I guess your initial sentence has basically described the targeted customers for your business. As a business man that you are, never mix politics with your business. Stay neutral. Learn to separate your business from political debates or arguments as you wouldn't know which side of the divide your potential customers are seated. Just my token for you.
abeg if u get work give me jari
Re: Dada Olusegun Blames Media For Sharing Photo Of Tinubu Sleeping At AU Session by ufotunang: 11:16am On Feb 19
See the president sleeping.. that is why the economy and country is bad....let him resign and go back home to sleep and rest
Re: Dada Olusegun Blames Media For Sharing Photo Of Tinubu Sleeping At AU Session by OredoPikin: 11:21am On Feb 19
ObidenceNeckpre:
you are a mentally and lazy ediot , drop the speech shocked shocked shocked shocked, the speech u can easily google and access. u are waiting for someone to drop it for u cos u bunch of ediots in the name of social media woke choose to be sabotage to the country. what's abnormal in closing ones eyes or dozing off momentarily during a seminar. or even among world leaders it happens many times, so many young ones doze off momentarily during numerous seminars i have attended and still very actively involve in the seminars.
maybe u dont know the duty of a media aide
he is been paid with taxpayers to do that work

nawa o
na zombies really full APC
just imagine this one doesnt know the job of a media aide. i should be googling tinubu speech when he hired someone to do that for him and show it Nigerians
omo
u are a complete idiot

2 Likes

Re: Dada Olusegun Blames Media For Sharing Photo Of Tinubu Sleeping At AU Session by otomatic(m): 11:22am On Feb 19
Man's doing his dream job, literally.
Re: Dada Olusegun Blames Media For Sharing Photo Of Tinubu Sleeping At AU Session by Zetty177x: 11:24am On Feb 19
A man that is old is saying it's my turn and y'all voted based on ethnicity..eat ur corn... ๐ŸŒฝ Many people foolish sha...
Re: Dada Olusegun Blames Media For Sharing Photo Of Tinubu Sleeping At AU Session by rollywise(m): 11:29am On Feb 19
SwissMass:

I like this your energy. If you go weak in this energy within the first two years of this government ogun fit Kee you o. So just remain strong. I like your energy ๐Ÿ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Dada Olusegun Blames Media For Sharing Photo Of Tinubu Sleeping At AU Session by rollywise(m): 11:31am On Feb 19
SwissMass:
King thinks splendors and glamor, Pauper thinks of hunger, congratulations on your "ebi npiawa azu" in your family

Who be kings ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. So far it's been states and regions that voted this colossal failure that has been protesting. Obidients knew what was coming hence they prepared themselves. Una go cry die ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Dada Olusegun Blames Media For Sharing Photo Of Tinubu Sleeping At AU Session by brownbib(m): 11:32am On Feb 19
You see right there!!! President has been sleeping since controversially winning election.
Re: Dada Olusegun Blames Media For Sharing Photo Of Tinubu Sleeping At AU Session by Doublek101: 11:33am On Feb 19
He nor dey sleep for night? Every other leaders dey awake our own dey sleep. Just dey mumu himself abi him children nor dey talk to am? Dada just shoot up mouth,nor be wetin media see dem go post? Make we see troway face abi? As he dey favor u so na so he favor others?
Re: Dada Olusegun Blames Media For Sharing Photo Of Tinubu Sleeping At AU Session by Br4life: 11:33am On Feb 19
[quote author=Tajbol4splend post=128524554]Mock him all you want but Tinubu government has done what governments in the past couldn't do.

He understands how to reform our economy by first removing fuel subsidy which is meant to inevitably cause temporary hardship.

He appointed an efficient Cardoso as CBN Governor who has so far identified the hidden catapult throwing stones at Naira, then naira devaluation (a policy which some people are using to cash out big time, and one which is meant to kill the hunger for dollars and importation.

Tinubu government decisions have been on point even though the results have not been duly communicated to an ordinary layman, and it's no surprise that people who are criticising him haven't come up with something he has done wrong, just insults and curses without substance.

Tinubu is on the right track, personally I never expected him to be prepared for the job because of his health but I am glad he won, and I'm sure by the time his policies start yielding results, we would want him forever.

Batified[/quote ok ok we have heard you can now go and take your medicine
Re: Dada Olusegun Blames Media For Sharing Photo Of Tinubu Sleeping At AU Session by rollywise(m): 11:36am On Feb 19
Tajbol4splend:
Mock him all you want but Tinubu government has done what governments in the past couldn't do.

He understands how to reform our economy by first removing fuel subsidy which is meant to inevitably cause temporary hardship.

He appointed an efficient Cardoso as CBN Governor who has so far identified the hidden catapult throwing stones at Naira, then naira devaluation (a policy which some people are using to cash out big time, and one which is meant to kill the hunger for dollars and importation.

Tinubu government decisions have been on point even though the results have not been duly communicated to an ordinary layman, and it's no surprise that people who are criticising him haven't come up with something he has done wrong, just insults and curses without substance.

Tinubu is on the right track, personally I never expected him to be prepared for the job because of his health but I am glad he won, and I'm sure by the time his policies start yielding results, we would want him forever.

Batified

If you are being fed at home by your parents or guardian and you came here to type these rubbish, God will punish you cuz you are an ingrate.

If you work for someone for a monthly pay, you'll be sacked coz you still an ingrate for not knowing how he manages to pay your salary with this current company closing policies from a clueless government. When hunger jam you your brain go reset and you won't be typing these stupidity from your dusty brain

1 Like

Re: Dada Olusegun Blames Media For Sharing Photo Of Tinubu Sleeping At AU Session by Miyachi: 11:42am On Feb 19
Tajbol4splend:
Mock him all you want but Tinubu government has done what governments in the past couldn't do.

Batified

What subsidy? Subsidy that is back and worse than in the previous administration? Didn't you read that the landing cost of pms is above a thousand naira because of the forex crisis?

The naira devaluation isn't something silver bullet, there is no silver bullet but this incompetent administration keeps pushing that narrative to the gullible.

There's nothing you've said in your post that is sensible, just the gibberish that his bootlicking supporters keep pedling.

If his policies were working, everyone will be singing his praises but it is quite the opposite.

1 Like

Re: Dada Olusegun Blames Media For Sharing Photo Of Tinubu Sleeping At AU Session by pacespot(m): 11:48am On Feb 19
APC and Tinubu are just hellbent on gagging the media freedom undecided
Re: Dada Olusegun Blames Media For Sharing Photo Of Tinubu Sleeping At AU Session by Adakintroy: 11:51am On Feb 19
Na wah for baba.

Taking sleeping for class too literal.
Re: Dada Olusegun Blames Media For Sharing Photo Of Tinubu Sleeping At AU Session by fx45(m): 12:06pm On Feb 19
SwissMass:
King thinks splendors and glamor, Pauper thinks of hunger, congratulations on your "ebi npiawa azu" in your family
Ebi Mpiawa Azu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fayose And Nnamdi Kanu Hug In Court Abuja (Photo) / Prince Emmanuel Kanu And Favour Michael Chioma Wedding Pictures / Reno Omokri Reacts To Allegations Of Igbos Being Left Behind In Sudan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.