Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,596 members, 7,823,593 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

Dada Olusegun Blames Media For Sharing Photo Of Tinubu Sleeping At AU Session - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dada Olusegun Blames Media For Sharing Photo Of Tinubu Sleeping At AU Session (47097 Views)

Rauf Aregbesola Blames Media Team For Viral Post / Buhari, Obasanjo, Adesina, Ayade, Uzodinma At AU Summit Ethiopia (Photos) / Buhari’s Death: Africa Leaders Observe A Minute Silence At AU Summit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dada Olusegun Blames Media For Sharing Photo Of Tinubu Sleeping At AU Session by Felaincarnated: 12:15pm On Feb 19
All d whole gra gra to be President na to just destroy Nigeria and dey travel go meetings go sleep. It shall neva be well with Bola
Re: Dada Olusegun Blames Media For Sharing Photo Of Tinubu Sleeping At AU Session by sam1990(m): 12:36pm On Feb 19
Baba wan rest small.elo fokan bale
Re: Dada Olusegun Blames Media For Sharing Photo Of Tinubu Sleeping At AU Session by Konquest: 12:41pm On Feb 19
dre11:
Presidential aide blames Nigerian media for exposing photo of Tinubu sleeping at AU session

Mr Olusegun, in a post on social media, said Mr Tinubu, who was captured sleeping at the event in Addis Ababa, gave the “most inspiring” speech.

https://gazettengr.com/presidential-aide-blames-nigerian-media-for-exposing-photo-of-tinubu-sleeping-at-au-session/
Was Tinubu sleeping, blinking OR did he simply close his eyes for a few seconds for inner concentration? A lot of folks do this, they close their eyes for a few seconds to do some creative thinking.

The PR team of Tinubu has to let him know and be careful NEXT time about these alleged sleeping photographs which can give the impression or perception that he is not an efficient President.
Re: Dada Olusegun Blames Media For Sharing Photo Of Tinubu Sleeping At AU Session by Rejoice28(f): 12:47pm On Feb 19
Friends Jesus Christ loves y'all and he want you to accept him as your personal lord and saviour by giving your life to Christ, believing in him and repenting of your sins.remember tomorrow might be too late. Shalom
Re: Dada Olusegun Blames Media For Sharing Photo Of Tinubu Sleeping At AU Session by onuman: 12:51pm On Feb 19
dre11:
Presidential aide blames Nigerian media for exposing photo of Tinubu sleeping at AU session

Mr Olusegun, in a post on social media, said Mr Tinubu, who was captured sleeping at the event in Addis Ababa, gave the “most inspiring” speech.

https://gazettengr.com/presidential-aide-blames-nigerian-media-for-exposing-photo-of-tinubu-sleeping-at-au-session/

In other words, if a leader gave a most inspiring speech in a meeting, he is permitted to sleep off while other speakers take the stage?
Little wonder Tinubu said his supporters are senseless.

Re: Dada Olusegun Blames Media For Sharing Photo Of Tinubu Sleeping At AU Session by Teejaney88(m): 12:59pm On Feb 19
I'm no fan of Tinubu but this shows he's human after all...
Re: Dada Olusegun Blames Media For Sharing Photo Of Tinubu Sleeping At AU Session by PotatoSalad(m): 12:59pm On Feb 19
Tajbol4splend:
Mock him all you want but Tinubu government has done what governments in the past couldn't do.

He understands how to reform our economy by first removing fuel subsidy which is meant to inevitably cause temporary hardship.

He appointed an efficient Cardoso as CBN Governor who has so far identified the hidden catapult throwing stones at Naira, then naira devaluation (a policy which some people are using to cash out big time, and one which is meant to kill the hunger for dollars and importation.

Tinubu government decisions have been on point even though the results have not been duly communicated to an ordinary layman, and it's no surprise that people who are criticising him haven't come up with something he has done wrong, just insults and curses without substance.

Tinubu is on the right track, personally I never expected him to be prepared for the job because of his health but I am glad he won, and I'm sure by the time his policies start yielding results, we would want him forever.

Batified
You're denser than osmium
Re: Dada Olusegun Blames Media For Sharing Photo Of Tinubu Sleeping At AU Session by Justiceleague1: 1:33pm On Feb 19
sterlingD:

No wonder l was wondering why Donald Trump was calling him Sleepy Joe

But on a serious note just tell us that Oga President Tinubu sat back relaxed and was getting lifted to the sermon at the meeting and was also meditating and preparing himself to give the most Aspiring speech. Simple case close
Na statistics and speech we go chop?!
Re: Dada Olusegun Blames Media For Sharing Photo Of Tinubu Sleeping At AU Session by Maski87: 1:50pm On Feb 19
I know that man he wasn't sleeping, he just closed his eyes and hearing everything
Re: Dada Olusegun Blames Media For Sharing Photo Of Tinubu Sleeping At AU Session by Forkthiefnubu: 1:57pm On Feb 19
BS
Re: Dada Olusegun Blames Media For Sharing Photo Of Tinubu Sleeping At AU Session by lapintoz: 2:05pm On Feb 19
Body no be wood jor. Baba need to take a nap. Job done ✔️. Working 24/7 for the betterment of our country.
Re: Dada Olusegun Blames Media For Sharing Photo Of Tinubu Sleeping At AU Session by sterlingD(m): 2:06pm On Feb 19
Justiceleague1:

Na statistics and speech we go chop?!
As you dey ask na so me l dey ask o.The thing tire me
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Dada Olusegun Blames Media For Sharing Photo Of Tinubu Sleeping At AU Session by youngrichnigga: 2:22pm On Feb 19
Oya post the"inspiring speech" given by him na and let's listen to it undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Dada Olusegun Blames Media For Sharing Photo Of Tinubu Sleeping At AU Session by Ance4Liverpool: 2:26pm On Feb 19
Tareq1105:

I wouldn't call you bcoz you insulted our president.
Ok sir God will bring people that will give me a good and better job.
Re: Dada Olusegun Blames Media For Sharing Photo Of Tinubu Sleeping At AU Session by surgical: 2:34pm On Feb 19
Tajbol4splend:
Mock him all you want but Tinubu government has done what governments in the past couldn't do.

He understands how to reform our economy by first removing fuel subsidy which is meant to inevitably cause temporary hardship.

He appointed an efficient Cardoso as CBN Governor who has so far identified the hidden catapult throwing stones at Naira, then naira devaluation (a policy which some people are using to cash out big time, and one which is meant to kill the hunger for dollars and importation.

Tinubu government decisions have been on point even though the results have not been duly communicated to an ordinary layman, and it's no surprise that people who are criticising him haven't come up with something he has done wrong, just insults and curses without substance.

Tinubu is on the right track, personally I never expected him to be prepared for the job because of his health but I am glad he won, and I'm sure by the time his policies start yielding results, we would want him forever.

Batified
you have no capacity to understand what is happening yet you are defending, if subsidy removal is such a great idea,a cure it all like you are saying, your master will not have re introduced it, and end up paying more,this has negated the arguments of you pro subsidy removal, it has been tried and tested and found it cannot be trusted to solve the problem it was meant to solve

1 Like

Re: Dada Olusegun Blames Media For Sharing Photo Of Tinubu Sleeping At AU Session by YourKarma: 2:42pm On Feb 19
Saidfx:
It is not a big deal. He is a hardworking and restless person. It is nature and can happen to anyone..las las everybody go collect...

Batified till I die!
💯

Shattap abeg
Re: Dada Olusegun Blames Media For Sharing Photo Of Tinubu Sleeping At AU Session by YourKarma: 2:45pm On Feb 19
Tajbol4splend:

Batified

But reports say he's paying more subsidy that before so what nonsense are you spewing?

This thing about you ronuites is, in your clownish quest to defend the indefensible, you keep exposing your daftness
Re: Dada Olusegun Blames Media For Sharing Photo Of Tinubu Sleeping At AU Session by Faposky95: 3:03pm On Feb 19
Massiveglory:
He gave an inspiring speech". Very dull aides and counsellors. See the kind of rubbish they come out with.

See him closer inspiring.

...with all the problems and curses, he looks calm as a baby......
Re: Dada Olusegun Blames Media For Sharing Photo Of Tinubu Sleeping At AU Session by TheOgaBoss: 3:50pm On Feb 19
SwissMass:
Sleeping has become a crime to Peter girigory Obi and his cohorts, people mourning and grieving can never exhibit happiness.
why are you guys obsessed with peter obi? this is beginning to look like some mental disorder.
Re: Dada Olusegun Blames Media For Sharing Photo Of Tinubu Sleeping At AU Session by ComeToJesus: 3:57pm On Feb 19
Its possible to have your eyes closed without sleeping. He could have been meditating.
Re: Dada Olusegun Blames Media For Sharing Photo Of Tinubu Sleeping At AU Session by cjfavour(m): 4:20pm On Feb 19
Nonsense and ingredients.
Tajbol4splend:

Batified
Re: Dada Olusegun Blames Media For Sharing Photo Of Tinubu Sleeping At AU Session by Unbreakable007: 4:37pm On Feb 19
Let him sleep,even if he is awake he is still useless.
Re: Dada Olusegun Blames Media For Sharing Photo Of Tinubu Sleeping At AU Session by Iseloogunise: 5:55pm On Feb 19
You are one of those I've been looking for. I'll take particular note of you in another 2 years.
Tajbol4splend:

Batified
Re: Dada Olusegun Blames Media For Sharing Photo Of Tinubu Sleeping At AU Session by Formation10: 6:04pm On Feb 19
SwissMass:
Sleeping has become a crime to Peter girigory Obi and his cohorts, people mourning and grieving can never exhibit happiness.
What is his basic need to be there,if he wants to sleep he should have stay back instead of disgracing 9ja everywhere he went people like can ever in your life support or say the truth,i believe that is also what you are doing any where you are that why you are saying this rubbish
Re: Dada Olusegun Blames Media For Sharing Photo Of Tinubu Sleeping At AU Session by merits(m): 6:14pm On Feb 19
dre11:

Sleeping machine.

Batilooter Tiffnubu
Re: Dada Olusegun Blames Media For Sharing Photo Of Tinubu Sleeping At AU Session by mightyhazel: 6:21pm On Feb 19
Tajbol4splend:

Batified
which fuel subsidy

Dey deceive yourself u hear

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Buhari Asks BBC Not To Air Aisha Buhari's Explosive Interview On Saturday" - SR / Peter Obi Supporters In Katsina(pictures) / Tinubu Returns NEMA, NAHCON To VP's Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.