Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,494 members, 7,823,157 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

Dada Olusegun Blames Media For Sharing Photo Of Tinubu Sleeping At AU Session - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dada Olusegun Blames Media For Sharing Photo Of Tinubu Sleeping At AU Session (47096 Views)

Rauf Aregbesola Blames Media Team For Viral Post / Buhari, Obasanjo, Adesina, Ayade, Uzodinma At AU Summit Ethiopia (Photos) / Buhari’s Death: Africa Leaders Observe A Minute Silence At AU Summit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dada Olusegun Blames Media For Sharing Photo Of Tinubu Sleeping At AU Session by izubext007: 7:50pm On Feb 19
Nigeria πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬ problem nal ur mate
Re: Dada Olusegun Blames Media For Sharing Photo Of Tinubu Sleeping At AU Session by Lumarstone: 8:02pm On Feb 19
It will take longer time before we get things right in this country.

Our president from all indication is very weak and need a proper rest but some people becz of what they're benefiting from the situation are always on the side to defend rubbish.

I left..!
Re: Dada Olusegun Blames Media For Sharing Photo Of Tinubu Sleeping At AU Session by Snoolv360(m): 8:28pm On Feb 19
I believed the meeting was held at night...baba just....
Re: Dada Olusegun Blames Media For Sharing Photo Of Tinubu Sleeping At AU Session by ObidenceNeckpre: 8:29pm On Feb 19
oponu , he has been to do d job is u ediots justification to sabotage the country with fakenews and insults on the personality of the president. u
are a bast add shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
OredoPikin:

maybe u dont know the duty of a media aide
he is been paid with taxpayers to do that work

nawa o
na zombies really full APC
just imagine this one doesnt know the job of a media aide. i should be googling tinubu speech when he hired someone to do that for him and show it Nigerians
omo
u are a complete idiot
Re: Dada Olusegun Blames Media For Sharing Photo Of Tinubu Sleeping At AU Session by OredoPikin: 8:35pm On Feb 19
ObidenceNeckpre:
oponu , he has been to do d job is u ediots justification to sabotage the country with fakenews and insults on the personality of the president. u
It is the duty of a media to debunk fakenews with real facts.
That is his job

Which hole dem for carry u come outπŸ™„πŸ™„
Re: Dada Olusegun Blames Media For Sharing Photo Of Tinubu Sleeping At AU Session by OredoPikin: 8:35pm On Feb 19
ObidenceNeckpre:
It is the duty of a media aide to debunk fakenews with real facts.
That is his job

Re: Dada Olusegun Blames Media For Sharing Photo Of Tinubu Sleeping At AU Session by OredoPikin: 8:36pm On Feb 19
ObidenceNeckpre:
That is his job

Re: Dada Olusegun Blames Media For Sharing Photo Of Tinubu Sleeping At AU Session by Babastrong(m): 9:21pm On Feb 19
[quote author=MadamExcellency post=128523464]Allow him to sleep. He is resting from his sorrows. He thinks answering president is for mouth.[sorrows? Lol. Their voice of reasoning is different from yours. You can be easily overwhemed by ordinary family issues.]
Re: Dada Olusegun Blames Media For Sharing Photo Of Tinubu Sleeping At AU Session by Zacks43: 10:42pm On Feb 19
Tajbol4splend:
Mock him all you want but Tinubu government has done what governments in the past couldn't do.

He understands how to reform our economy by first removing fuel subsidy which is meant to inevitably cause temporary hardship.

He appointed an efficient Cardoso as CBN Governor who has so far identified the hidden catapult throwing stones at Naira, then naira devaluation (a policy which some people are using to cash out big time, and one which is meant to kill the hunger for dollars and importation.

Tinubu government decisions have been on point even though the results have not been duly communicated to an ordinary layman, and it's no surprise that people who are criticising him haven't come up with something he has done wrong, just insults and curses without substance.

Tinubu is on the right track, personally I never expected him to be prepared for the job because of his health but I am glad he won, and I'm sure by the time his policies start yielding results, we would want him forever.

Batified

You be real akuya walai..
Re: Dada Olusegun Blames Media For Sharing Photo Of Tinubu Sleeping At AU Session by Arabaincubus: 6:37am On Feb 20
His aide has to pity Nigeria first for having such a man to lead them.

Jesus Christ, have mercy on these lying aides.
Re: Dada Olusegun Blames Media For Sharing Photo Of Tinubu Sleeping At AU Session by HRMK: 7:06am On Feb 20
which of the media?
presidential or opposition?that isnt a big deal!we once had a secretary to federal government in the era of jonathan who simply sleeps off at every federal executive meetings!it really matters not as an aide must be around to jot down all important notes!!
Re: Dada Olusegun Blames Media For Sharing Photo Of Tinubu Sleeping At AU Session by HRMK: 7:27am On Feb 20
WEAK?I GUESS THE SOUTHEAST SECRETARY TO THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT IN PDP ERA WAS ALSO WEAK?HE WAS USED TO SLEEPING OFF AT EVERY FEDERAL EXECUTIVE MEETINGS THEN!WOULD YOU COMPARE THE NATURE OF TINUBU'S WORK WITH HIS?WEAK MY FOOT!!
Re: Dada Olusegun Blames Media For Sharing Photo Of Tinubu Sleeping At AU Session by ObidenceNeckpre: 9:13am On Feb 20
it's the duty of a responsible citizen not to promote FakeNews or act in such a way as to sabotage this country Nigeria in the name hate or toxic feeling cos your candidate lost/was rejected by the majority Nigerians. oponu , omo ofo, na inside shit dem carry u come outside. senseless youth everywhere
OredoPikin:

That is his job

Re: Dada Olusegun Blames Media For Sharing Photo Of Tinubu Sleeping At AU Session by OredoPikin: 9:42am On Feb 20
ObidenceNeckpre:
it's the duty of a responsible citizen not to promote FakeNews or act in such a way as to sabotage this country Nigeria in the name hate or toxic feeling cos your candidate lost/was rejected by the majority Nigerians. oponu , omo ofo, na inside shit dem carry u come outside. senseless youth everywhere
nawa oo

so because ur so called candidate won, we should not talk again grin

Obidients or Atiku supporters are not even doing half of what APC did to GEJ

it is very clear you lack sense, you are a kid and u are useless at the same time.

this path u have taken will be too difficult for you because criticism have not even started. u go too cry grin

Re: Dada Olusegun Blames Media For Sharing Photo Of Tinubu Sleeping At AU Session by ObidenceNeckpre: 3:42pm On Feb 20
U must be an educated illiterate foool , when we say stop promoting FakeNews or act as sabotage, its does not imply you can not criticize the govt. being a critic is not same as being a sabotage/anti govt of the day /full of toxics. We voted for Abiola, who criticize him when he refused to soft pedal a bit (Yoruba say Moja , Mosa la fi mo akinkanju l'ogun, we supported Jonathan in the 1st election but praise him in some aspect and criticize, we supported Buhari, but many times we criticize him , as we supported Tinubu , we still criticize him , there was protest in Ibadan but u children of hate, toxics and FakeNews /Sabotage interpreted Yoruba protest in Ibadan as rejected of Tinubu , which is wrong and mischievous of u cursed igbos. U are not my first child mate, Ediot !!!
OredoPikin:

nawa oo

so because ur so called candidate won, we should not talk again grin

Obidients or Atiku supporters are not even doing half of what APC did to GEJ

it is very clear you lack sense, you are a kid and u are useless at the same time.

this path u have taken will be too difficult for you because criticism have not even started. u go too cry grin
Re: Dada Olusegun Blames Media For Sharing Photo Of Tinubu Sleeping At AU Session by OredoPikin: 4:23pm On Feb 20
ObidenceNeckpre:
U must be an educated illiterate foool , when we say stop promoting FakeNews or act as sabotage, its does not imply you can not criticize the govt. being a critic is not same as being a sabotage/anti govt of the day /full of toxics. We voted for Abiola, who criticize him when he refused to soft pedal a bit (Yoruba say Moja , Mosa la fi mo akinkanju l'ogun, we supported Jonathan in the 1st election but praise him in some aspect and criticize, we supported Buhari, but many times we criticize him , as we supported Tinubu , we still criticize him , there was protest in Ibadan but u children of hate, toxics and FakeNews /Sabotage interpreted Yoruba protest in Ibadan as rejected of Tinubu , which is wrong and mischievous of u cursed igbos. U are not my first child mate, Ediot !!!
🀣🀣🀣
All these troubles ontop 35k wage reward πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈπŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈ
I pity u
Ur job is difficult
Re: Dada Olusegun Blames Media For Sharing Photo Of Tinubu Sleeping At AU Session by ObidenceNeckpre: 12:50pm On Feb 21
oponu . i will employ ur father to work for and pay him 4 times the 35k monthly conviniently
OredoPikin:

🀣🀣🀣
All these troubles ontop 35k wage reward πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈπŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈ
I pity u
Ur job is difficult
Re: Dada Olusegun Blames Media For Sharing Photo Of Tinubu Sleeping At AU Session by OredoPikin: 1:33pm On Feb 21
ObidenceNeckpre:
oponu . i will employ ur father to work for and pay him 4 times the 35k monthly conviniently
🀣🀣
Only on Nairaland

Hope u done chop?
Drop bitcoin aza if u get make i do u equivalent urgent 2k for food😁
U dey hungry
Re: Dada Olusegun Blames Media For Sharing Photo Of Tinubu Sleeping At AU Session by Udoboss(m): 2:28pm On Feb 21
Tajbol4splend:
Mock him all you want but Tinubu government has done what governments in the past couldn't do.

He understands how to reform our economy by first removing fuel subsidy which is meant to inevitably cause temporary hardship.

He appointed an efficient Cardoso as CBN Governor who has so far identified the hidden catapult throwing stones at Naira, then naira devaluation (a policy which some people are using to cash out big time, and one which is meant to kill the hunger for dollars and importation.

Tinubu government decisions have been on point even though the results have not been duly communicated to an ordinary layman, and it's no surprise that people who are criticising him haven't come up with something he has done wrong, just insults and curses without substance.

Tinubu is on the right track, personally I never expected him to be prepared for the job because of his health but I am glad he won, and I'm sure by the time his policies start yielding results, we would want him forever.

Batified

This is not true...He made policies without thinking the aftermath..its more like trial and error

Wale Edun said if they inject a particular amount that naira will stabilize...nothing happened..

Cardoso had been changing clearing cost up and down ,implemented a whole lot of policy still nothing..

Bravery is celebrated when it produces result...But celebrating Tinubu for what's he has done is synonymous with some body that has lost touch with reality

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. / Tinubu Returns NEMA, NAHCON To VP's Office / "Buhari Asks BBC Not To Air Aisha Buhari's Explosive Interview On Saturday" - SR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.