Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

My job, The Second Most Difficult on Earth - CBN Governor, Cardoso - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My job, The Second Most Difficult on Earth - CBN Governor, Cardoso (30196 Views)

Supply Shocks, Hyper-Inflation Cause Of Hunger, Hardship – CBN Governor, Cardoso / Senate Panel Summons CBN Governor Cardoso Over Naira Free Fall / Babachir Lawal: CBN Governor Cardoso Has Patch-Patch CV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My job, The Second Most Difficult on Earth - CBN Governor, Cardoso by OctavianAC(m): 11:45pm On Feb 18
fourboys:
So no solutions??
The solution is that "Cardoso, who was the Chairman of the occasion, expressed optimism that despite all the difficulties, there is light at the end of the tunnel".

And my question is why would Cardoso put the light at the end of the tunnel, why didn't he put it at the entrance so that everyone entering may see with it? As for me it is just wickedness, pure wickedness.
Re: My job, The Second Most Difficult on Earth - CBN Governor, Cardoso by FuckingNaira: 11:47pm On Feb 18
Keep deceiving yourself better find way and resign

1 Like

Re: My job, The Second Most Difficult on Earth - CBN Governor, Cardoso by Gajagojo: 11:48pm On Feb 18
Vinnie2000:

Lolss,

Thought they said he is an Highly Qualified Technocrat

Job that the likes of Charles Soludo did WITHOUT much Stress,
This one is already crying of Back pain. embarassed undecided
what did Soludo achieve?
He forced a policy of bank consolidation that enriched a few and forced good banks to die
You may not be old enough or find it convenient to forget
Soludo achieved nothing remarkable
He was governor in a period of oil boom and surplus

2 Likes

Re: My job, The Second Most Difficult on Earth - CBN Governor, Cardoso by FuckingNaira: 11:49pm On Feb 18
OctavianAC:

The solution is that "Cardoso, who was the Chairman of the occasion, expressed optimism that despite all the difficulties, there is light at the end of the tunnel".

And my question is why would Cardoso put the light at the end of the tunnel, why didn't he put it at the entrance so that everyone entering may see with it? As for me it is just wickedness, pure wickedness.
lol
You dey yarn opata
No solution
Under cadoso watch naira has tumble upside down
Re: My job, The Second Most Difficult on Earth - CBN Governor, Cardoso by finallybusy: 11:50pm On Feb 18
He should try manual labour. Numbing on the mind and tedious on the body. Office workers tremble at the thought of pushing carts for a living. Try making that the least difficult part of your job.
Re: My job, The Second Most Difficult on Earth - CBN Governor, Cardoso by nick50(m): 11:55pm On Feb 18
Yoruba people think say na gra gra..the only person who can fix Nigeria is an Igbo man..quote me anywhere

2 Likes

Re: My job, The Second Most Difficult on Earth - CBN Governor, Cardoso by Yankee101: 11:57pm On Feb 18
Please get out if you can’t handle the heat
Very useless polices
Re: My job, The Second Most Difficult on Earth - CBN Governor, Cardoso by Paramount01(m): 11:59pm On Feb 18
Richtaiwo:
It is difficult because you are not qualified. Prof Charles Soludo and Sanusi Lamido Sanusi were on that seat and it was very easy for them. It was also easy for Emefiele but sadly, reports of his stewardship indicate he is a thief.

That was why it was easy for soludi and Co. Because they were thief's
Re: My job, The Second Most Difficult on Earth - CBN Governor, Cardoso by MT: 12:01am On Feb 19
God1000:
You're not a good CBN governor

Since you know a good CBN governor from a bad one, what would you have done if you were made a CBN Governor today?

It is time to subject the content you have in your brain under scrutiny. Let us know that thing in your head which will make you a "fantastic" CBN Governor.

Now, you have the floor...
Re: My job, The Second Most Difficult on Earth - CBN Governor, Cardoso by MT: 12:04am On Feb 19
Menclothing:
Most of this people don’t read or should I believe we have so much illiterate with data

You want to import everything and want the cbn gov to do magic lolz

In one of my posts, I indicated what you mentioned here.

The greatest challenge this administration has is a lot of ignoramuses parading themselves as "smart" citizens.
Re: My job, The Second Most Difficult on Earth - CBN Governor, Cardoso by Anatolia: 12:09am On Feb 19
The CBN governor is delusional little wonder the economy is sliding downwards. What is paying off?
Re: My job, The Second Most Difficult on Earth - CBN Governor, Cardoso by SirLakes: 12:11am On Feb 19
Has he resigned or na one of those stories that touches wey e don compose e dey release small small
Re: My job, The Second Most Difficult on Earth - CBN Governor, Cardoso by Patojargz: 12:12am On Feb 19
Normally, e suppose hard cos country hard and u dey clueless hence d complaints. Vacate d position if it's heavy on u...
Re: My job, The Second Most Difficult on Earth - CBN Governor, Cardoso by Beautifulday: 12:16am On Feb 19
kettykin:
He is being honest and candid. He is the wrong peg in the wrong hole, I really pity him .

By the way , which is the most difficult job on earth ,since we now know the second most difficult job on the earth.

Lol
Re: My job, The Second Most Difficult on Earth - CBN Governor, Cardoso by Feldie: 12:18am On Feb 19
Have you ever heard of a magic word called "resignation"? It takes all the stress away and then you can chill at home like the rest of us
Re: My job, The Second Most Difficult on Earth - CBN Governor, Cardoso by isArray: 12:22am On Feb 19
If it was easy, then anybody can do it
Re: My job, The Second Most Difficult on Earth - CBN Governor, Cardoso by NuhuAjang71(m): 12:29am On Feb 19
Yet you refused to resign.
Re: My job, The Second Most Difficult on Earth - CBN Governor, Cardoso by Sirianese: 12:31am On Feb 19
chisomkachy:

https://dailytrust.com/my-job-second-most-difficult-on-earth-cbn-gov-ardoso/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook&fbclid=IwAR2AxzPyMG9YBuCF5cotHFaRn96LEWqtf1492BPpLd5bMI2tRL9FzKZDjsk#Echobox=1708285015

No be by force na Oga Cardoso

Do your best and leave the rest. We see you've started printing and signing currency already, in addition to 23, trillion wey Buhari printed and stole. Better don't pass your boundary like Emefiole
Re: My job, The Second Most Difficult on Earth - CBN Governor, Cardoso by zeyt: 12:42am On Feb 19
Trial and error CBN governor. You now turn into little cry baby less than a year into your job. With my basic secondary school economics knowledge I can run the CBN too.

1 Like

Re: My job, The Second Most Difficult on Earth - CBN Governor, Cardoso by Chasito(m): 12:44am On Feb 19
Useless, clueless CBN governor
Re: My job, The Second Most Difficult on Earth - CBN Governor, Cardoso by optimusprime2(m): 12:49am On Feb 19
The mechanical engineer suddenly realised the bank is not a workshop cheesy
Re: My job, The Second Most Difficult on Earth - CBN Governor, Cardoso by onuman: 1:13am On Feb 19
But why don't you resign from the most difficult job on earth?

Tinubu, your boss, is a man without political conviction, no bearing in politics. Because Tinubu is a man who traversed the length and breath of his SW region for about 12 years asking for political restructuring of Nigeria, but in 2014, he formed a political alliance with Buhari who led a section of Nigeria that refuses political restructuring of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: My job, The Second Most Difficult on Earth - CBN Governor, Cardoso by epainos: 1:25am On Feb 19
It is good to not make comments on subjects one is not educated in or familiarised with. The front page comments and even other subsequent pages are rubbish. How is Soludo doing with Anambra? The Buhari administration has destroyed everything. Corruption and tribalism have killed everything.

If I was Cardoso, I would resign because corruption is still dealing with Nigeria. All arms of government are corrupt.

All these politicians stealing today will be pauper tomorrow when the real effect when the economy is paralysed.

Cardoso is extremely intelligent in the league of Soludo. Sanusi is not as good as these two, just that he came immediately after Soludo had arranged well our banking system.

Bola Tinubu himself is not helping matters because he is Mr Corruption himself.

The best way to survive in a nation with high inflation and low-performing currency like Nigeria & Argentina while living in them is to tap into the world economy. You can do this by learning to trade. Forex, futures, stocks, bonds, cryptocurrencies, derivs, indices, cfd, commodities, etc.

One common reason nations face what we are presently facing is high dependence on importation and no or extremely low production going on in the nation. And the way out is to start production. If Nigeria is not going to produce anything, and you want to survive this period, start producing as an individual because jobs will be scarce. What do people care about in such a period? To get rid of hunger. Therefore, go buy a piece of land (1 plot to hundreds), install a borehole(s), erect a small building there, and start producing fresh food. Learn organic gardening. You will cash out big time.

Good luck to everyone.
Re: My job, The Second Most Difficult on Earth - CBN Governor, Cardoso by Femidfo: 1:47am On Feb 19
He actually lacks CAPACITY as a CBN Governor.
Re: My job, The Second Most Difficult on Earth - CBN Governor, Cardoso by MasterTeeUSA: 1:51am On Feb 19
My fellow teacher, I salute you...Keep up the spirit and do it well. There are plenty of rewards...give the students hope, don't look down on any of them...speak light and power into them.

illicit:
The first one is my job

Teaching...

🥵

1 Like

Re: My job, The Second Most Difficult on Earth - CBN Governor, Cardoso by Antidoteee: 1:51am On Feb 19
Story for the gods
Re: My job, The Second Most Difficult on Earth - CBN Governor, Cardoso by Darkjudge24: 1:56am On Feb 19
My problem with a lot of nairalanders is, lack of comprehension, they just want to comment thereby making a joke of their education including some who claims sophisticated graduate
Re: My job, The Second Most Difficult on Earth - CBN Governor, Cardoso by Quest7777: 1:57am On Feb 19
Richtaiwo:
It is difficult because you are not qualified. Prof Charles Soludo and Sanusi Lamido Sanusi were on that seat and it was very easy for them. It was also easy for Emefiele but sadly, reports of his stewardship indicate he is a thief.
Quite correct.
Abeg attach this pix to complete your post...

Re: My job, The Second Most Difficult on Earth - CBN Governor, Cardoso by Focusmind: 2:04am On Feb 19
This man should have been part of Tinubu's kitchen cabinets and not a CBN governor. He doesn't have sound grip of monetary and fiscal policy to drive monetary and economic policies. Tinubu will stylishly ease him out later out of respect and gets a seasoned economist.

1 Like

Re: My job, The Second Most Difficult on Earth - CBN Governor, Cardoso by Asswipemod: 2:17am On Feb 19
chisomkachy:

https://dailytrust.com/my-job-second-most-difficult-on-earth-cbn-gov-ardoso/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook&fbclid=IwAR2AxzPyMG9YBuCF5cotHFaRn96LEWqtf1492BPpLd5bMI2tRL9FzKZDjsk#Echobox=1708285015

Look Michael, stop making excuses. If need be, invite Kadoso Mutairu aka seunmsg for advise on how to do this work. You seem to be the wrong Kadoso afterall.
Re: My job, The Second Most Difficult on Earth - CBN Governor, Cardoso by PlanetZero: 3:12am On Feb 19
kettykin:
He is being honest and candid. He is the wrong peg in the wrong hole, I really pity him .

By the way , which is the most difficult job on earth ,since we now know the second most difficult job on the earth.

No be only most difficult job. I don't know why it is very difficult for a Nigeria man to resign
Re: My job, The Second Most Difficult on Earth - CBN Governor, Cardoso by Ugorjino(m): 3:13am On Feb 19

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Which Cities Are Nigeria's Most Important Economically? / 2015 Elections, One Of The Most Rigged In Nigeria / Richard Adebayo And Reni Young's White Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.