Stats: 3,150,953 members, 7,810,640 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:34 PM

My job, The Second Most Difficult on Earth - CBN Governor, Cardoso - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My job, The Second Most Difficult on Earth - CBN Governor, Cardoso (30177 Views)

Supply Shocks, Hyper-Inflation Cause Of Hunger, Hardship – CBN Governor, Cardoso / Senate Panel Summons CBN Governor Cardoso Over Naira Free Fall / Babachir Lawal: CBN Governor Cardoso Has Patch-Patch CV (2) (3) (4)

Re: My job, The Second Most Difficult on Earth - CBN Governor, Cardoso by PARADIZEPRIEST: 6:35am On Feb 19
You are so correct mr cardoso.I don't envy you,because you inherited gamut of garbage banks system left behind by evil emeefiele and his co-sabotuers.May God Help you mr Cardoso to rebuilt Nigeria banking systems to full strength and empower our currency to be great in value for us again IFSHA.MAY GOD ALMIGHTY ANNIHILATE FROM TODAY ALL THOSE WHO LOOTED OUR OIL MONEY AND LEFT NO STABLE POWER AND NO REFINERY FOR TO US TO ENJOY OUR COMMNWEALTH,SINCE 1999 OF FCKING NACCENT DEMOCRAY IFSHA
Re: My job, The Second Most Difficult on Earth - CBN Governor, Cardoso by OredoPikin: 6:40am On Feb 19
pharmagba:

Swearing?
Sign of a man without depth, subnormal intellect and poor communication skill
Ogun go kill you papa
Now die
Re: My job, The Second Most Difficult on Earth - CBN Governor, Cardoso by illicit(m): 6:42am On Feb 19
pharmagba:

Nope!
It's the job of the President of Nigeria!

Easy peasy
Re: My job, The Second Most Difficult on Earth - CBN Governor, Cardoso by 637oluwadetan: 6:50am On Feb 19
God punish you mr cardossoGod punish you mr cardosso...
Re: My job, The Second Most Difficult on Earth - CBN Governor, Cardoso by youngrichnigga: 7:04am On Feb 19
Werey dey disguise, everything made in Nigeria has more than quadruple in price; you need to be more in tune with what's going on in the country and with the people undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: My job, The Second Most Difficult on Earth - CBN Governor, Cardoso by Skty: 7:09am On Feb 19
Cardoso, who was the Chairman of the occasion, expressed optimism that despite all the difficulties, there is light at the end of the tunnel.

Na only APC members de praise their government and see light at the tunnel. They are always lying. RONUs nor see any light at the tunnel!

Re: My job, The Second Most Difficult on Earth - CBN Governor, Cardoso by Skty: 7:10am On Feb 19
This is as he said the Federal Government’s reform and other actions are paying off.

APC too lie o....,☝️
Wetin de pay off? Hunger wan kee people o...
Re: My job, The Second Most Difficult on Earth - CBN Governor, Cardoso by bigcasava1(m): 7:16am On Feb 19
He is telling you that he can't handle the job.
Re: My job, The Second Most Difficult on Earth - CBN Governor, Cardoso by pharmagba: 7:28am On Feb 19
OredoPikin:

Ogun go kill you papa
Now die
Common ill-fated illerate!
Back to you and your generation multiplied infinity !
Re: My job, The Second Most Difficult on Earth - CBN Governor, Cardoso by spacechuks(m): 7:41am On Feb 19
Most clueless CBN governor,

What are even your antecedents,

The mandate thief brought you in as a rubber stamp CBN governor,

You better resign Honourably,

Rilwan can do better

Re: My job, The Second Most Difficult on Earth - CBN Governor, Cardoso by UmarMusa22(m): 7:51am On Feb 19
Of course, we know you know nothing, no brain and you don't have any experience in managing a company let alone managing a dynamic economy like Nigeria. Tell me, where did you work before? Olodo!!
Re: My job, The Second Most Difficult on Earth - CBN Governor, Cardoso by OredoPikin: 7:53am On Feb 19
pharmagba:

Common ill-fated illerate!
🤣🤣
I tot u don't curse🤣
Thunder fire your hopeless fada
Re: My job, The Second Most Difficult on Earth - CBN Governor, Cardoso by press9jatv: 8:00am On Feb 19
This one Na big fat lie he dey talk here. If he’s not capable to revive our economy, he should just resign joor
Re: My job, The Second Most Difficult on Earth - CBN Governor, Cardoso by pharmagba: 8:23am On Feb 19
OredoPikin:

🤣🤣
I tot u don't curse🤣
Thunder fire your hopeless fada
Re: My job, The Second Most Difficult on Earth - CBN Governor, Cardoso by Hotice085: 8:48am On Feb 19

Re: My job, The Second Most Difficult on Earth - CBN Governor, Cardoso by Draslo(m): 8:51am On Feb 19
Richtaiwo:
It is difficult because you are not qualified. Prof Charles Soludo and Sanusi Lamido Sanusi were on that seat and it was very easy for them. It was also easy for Emefiele but sadly, reports of his stewardship indicate he is a thief.
Easy for who? Are you deceiving yourself Abi how?
Re: My job, The Second Most Difficult on Earth - CBN Governor, Cardoso by RexTramadol1: 9:36am On Feb 19
Richtaiwo:
It is difficult because you are not qualified. Prof Charles Soludo and Sanusi Lamido Sanusi were on that seat and it was very easy for them. It was also easy for Emefiele but sadly, reports of his stewardship indicate he is a thief.

Soludo and Sanusi didn’t meet his kind of mess in office.

That’s what you should have thought about.
Re: My job, The Second Most Difficult on Earth - CBN Governor, Cardoso by marsup: 9:46am On Feb 19
Stupidity is when you keep forcing yourself to do a job you are incapable of doing, and ridiculing yourself in the process.

Re: My job, The Second Most Difficult on Earth - CBN Governor, Cardoso by ABC101FF: 9:48am On Feb 19
Ofeke 🤡
Re: My job, The Second Most Difficult on Earth - CBN Governor, Cardoso by slickgirl: 10:01am On Feb 19
Resign now.
Re: My job, The Second Most Difficult on Earth - CBN Governor, Cardoso by ismodiwa(m): 12:37pm On Feb 19
Clearly shows you're not capable
Re: My job, The Second Most Difficult on Earth - CBN Governor, Cardoso by Morizo(m): 1:24pm On Feb 19
Re: My job, The Second Most Difficult on Earth - CBN Governor, Cardoso by blueAgent(m): 2:21pm On Feb 19
PARADIZEPRIEST:
You are so correct mr cardoso.I don't envy you,because you inherited gamut of garbage banks system left behind by evil emeefiele and his co-sabotuers.May God Help you mr Cardoso to rebuilt Nigeria banking systems to full strength and empower our currency to be great in value for us again IFSHA.MAY GOD ALMIGHTY ANNIHILATE FROM TODAY ALL THOSE WHO LOOTED OUR OIL MONEY AND LEFT NO STABLE POWER AND NO REFINERY FOR TO US TO ENJOY OUR COMMNWEALTH,SINCE 1999 OF FCKING NACCENT DEMOCRAY IFSHA

Useless prayer.

God would start the annihilation from this current party and there useless supporters.
Re: My job, The Second Most Difficult on Earth - CBN Governor, Cardoso by Kay25(m): 2:43pm On Feb 19
Ashawoman82:
are u OK, so what position would soludo or lamido be given?
Soludo is still one the best
Re: My job, The Second Most Difficult on Earth - CBN Governor, Cardoso by AishaDant(f): 2:58pm On Feb 19
Look at this incompetent FOOL!

Quit then.
Re: My job, The Second Most Difficult on Earth - CBN Governor, Cardoso by WantsandMore: 5:04pm On Feb 19
Anambra1stSonTV:

Soludo was the best CBN governor in Nigeria history won global CBN governor twice use your Google
Okwonjo Iweala from his clans person begs to differ....
Re: My job, The Second Most Difficult on Earth - CBN Governor, Cardoso by VULCAN(m): 6:58pm On Feb 19
The Chairman of the Central Bank of Venezuela once said more than this.
Where is their economy today?
Re: My job, The Second Most Difficult on Earth - CBN Governor, Cardoso by Gentlesoul2021(m): 7:22pm On Feb 19
U can resign Mr governor

Gamaliel Onosode Dies At 82 / EndSARS: Most Nigerian Youths Are High On Drugs - Mojisola Alli-Macaulay / Pulling Out Parade For Former Chief Of Defence Staff General Lucky Irabor