Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,909 members, 7,810,500 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:11 AM

My job, The Second Most Difficult on Earth - CBN Governor, Cardoso - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My job, The Second Most Difficult on Earth - CBN Governor, Cardoso (30175 Views)

Supply Shocks, Hyper-Inflation Cause Of Hunger, Hardship – CBN Governor, Cardoso / Senate Panel Summons CBN Governor Cardoso Over Naira Free Fall / Babachir Lawal: CBN Governor Cardoso Has Patch-Patch CV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My job, The Second Most Difficult on Earth - CBN Governor, Cardoso by allabig(m): 10:29pm On Feb 18
this one head has started shining too
Re: My job, The Second Most Difficult on Earth - CBN Governor, Cardoso by LIGHTROOM: 10:29pm On Feb 18
Coming from a man who eat dollar for a living. Unqualified Goblin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My job, The Second Most Difficult on Earth - CBN Governor, Cardoso by SaLongs1(m): 10:30pm On Feb 18
Na later on we go hear say all of Una na thief Una be.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My job, The Second Most Difficult on Earth - CBN Governor, Cardoso by babasolution: 10:31pm On Feb 18
Believe these evil people at your own peril,they've been saying the same things every cycle
Re: My job, The Second Most Difficult on Earth - CBN Governor, Cardoso by elasticlala: 10:31pm On Feb 18
Resign. It is not by force.
Working so hard to completely destroy the economy with useless policies. Nonsense!

2 Likes

Re: My job, The Second Most Difficult on Earth - CBN Governor, Cardoso by Alexlalax1(m): 10:31pm On Feb 18
Which one is the most difficult job on earth? Maybe, supporting and defending the most clueless leader the world has ever witnessed in the person of ashiwaju tilumbu

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My job, The Second Most Difficult on Earth - CBN Governor, Cardoso by pekisdgee(m): 10:32pm On Feb 18
They will start blaming them self! Are you not beign paid ?

1 Like

Re: My job, The Second Most Difficult on Earth - CBN Governor, Cardoso by gaby(m): 10:32pm On Feb 18
Lol
Re: My job, The Second Most Difficult on Earth - CBN Governor, Cardoso by luminouz(m): 10:32pm On Feb 18
Donwilson88:
Hmmmph! I believe I understand your plight and you fight! Are you courageous? Come out naked say the naked truth! Run away with ya family on exile with the money you ve already packed!!

Just for liberation sake! People are dying!!
What's this one saying?
Re: My job, The Second Most Difficult on Earth - CBN Governor, Cardoso by Babalegba(m): 10:32pm On Feb 18
fourboys:
So no solutions??
Solutions in economics takes time to unfold so we might be dead of hunger before the uptick in the economy arrives
Re: My job, The Second Most Difficult on Earth - CBN Governor, Cardoso by SUNNINO(m): 10:32pm On Feb 18
Olodo
Ola9ja23:
Moderate appetite for foreign goods?

You want to kill the container important business of our Pandora Obituary and his IPOBidients

I keep saying this, if we can stop this people from their container importation then I see Naira appreciate significantly against dollar

1 Like

Re: My job, The Second Most Difficult on Earth - CBN Governor, Cardoso by victorVIC1(m): 10:32pm On Feb 18
Self deception.

1 Like

Re: My job, The Second Most Difficult on Earth - CBN Governor, Cardoso by NGArmyTerrorist: 10:32pm On Feb 18
Frog eyes! When you finish messing up the economy just resign if you can.
Re: My job, The Second Most Difficult on Earth - CBN Governor, Cardoso by WantsandMore: 10:32pm On Feb 18
Richtaiwo:
It is difficult because you are not qualified. Prof Charles Soludo and Sanusi Lamido Sanusi were on that seat and it was very easy for them. It was also easy for Emefiele but sadly, reports of his stewardship indicate he is a thief.
How was it easy for Soludo or any of them?
Okwonjo Iweala reffered to Soludo as the worst cbn governor ever- https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/175796-okonjo-iweala-attacks-soludo-says-hes-nigerias-worst-cbn-governor-ever.html
Sanusi Lamido Sanusi was suspended before being replaced....
So tell me which of them got it easy?

2 Likes

Re: My job, The Second Most Difficult on Earth - CBN Governor, Cardoso by ussv: 10:32pm On Feb 18
You can always resign sir !

1 Like

Re: My job, The Second Most Difficult on Earth - CBN Governor, Cardoso by Babalegba(m): 10:33pm On Feb 18
SUNNINO:
Olodo
Lol
Re: My job, The Second Most Difficult on Earth - CBN Governor, Cardoso by qtx(m): 10:35pm On Feb 18
Re: My job, The Second Most Difficult on Earth - CBN Governor, Cardoso by INTEGRITYA1(m): 10:36pm On Feb 18
Okay
Re: My job, The Second Most Difficult on Earth - CBN Governor, Cardoso by Easylife1234: 10:38pm On Feb 18
Hmmm 🤔
Re: My job, The Second Most Difficult on Earth - CBN Governor, Cardoso by kingsways: 10:39pm On Feb 18
Cardosso you lie, Naira was stable under Soludo

1 Like

Re: My job, The Second Most Difficult on Earth - CBN Governor, Cardoso by surgical: 10:39pm On Feb 18
Richtaiwo:
It is difficult because you are not qualified. Prof Charles Soludo and Sanusi Lamido Sanusi were on that seat and it was very easy for them. It was also easy for Emefiele but sadly, reports of his stewardship indicate he is a thief.
These are the talents Tinubu is famed for recruiting
Re: My job, The Second Most Difficult on Earth - CBN Governor, Cardoso by matify83: 10:40pm On Feb 18
Cardoso seem lost in his assignment and may tacitly be signalling to the discerning that he has reached his wit's end.

If our penchant for foreign goods is causing fx illiquidity, why then did you rush to unban those 43 items that were said to be draining fx and could be produced locally?

The era of 50-50 is gone sir, please phone a friend to rescue you because it is glaring that you need help.

6 Likes

Re: My job, The Second Most Difficult on Earth - CBN Governor, Cardoso by OredoPikin: 10:40pm On Feb 18
Babalegba:
Nairaland must be full of secondary school children.zero knowledge of economics
Grandpa enlighten people🤣
Orhue

2 Likes

Re: My job, The Second Most Difficult on Earth - CBN Governor, Cardoso by sulaak(m): 10:40pm On Feb 18
Richtaiwo:

Emefiele was a banker like Cardoso that's why he was a failure

3 Likes

Re: My job, The Second Most Difficult on Earth - CBN Governor, Cardoso by Jayhome24: 10:40pm On Feb 18
Oga I understand. To hold any hgh post in Nigeria can make you run mad.
Re: My job, The Second Most Difficult on Earth - CBN Governor, Cardoso by bareal(m): 10:42pm On Feb 18
WantsandMore:
How was it easy for Soludo or any of them?
Okwonjo Iweala reffered to Soludo as the worst cbn governor ever- https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/175796-okonjo-iweala-attacks-soludo-says-hes-nigerias-worst-cbn-governor-ever.html
Sanusi Lamido Sanusi was suspended before being replaced....
So tell me which of them got it easy?

Because she hasn't seen Emefiele and Cardoso...

2 Likes

Re: My job, The Second Most Difficult on Earth - CBN Governor, Cardoso by Tochi360: 10:42pm On Feb 18
You could have just sticked to your calling as an Alajo sad

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My job, The Second Most Difficult on Earth - CBN Governor, Cardoso by Kay25(m): 10:42pm On Feb 18
God1000:
You're not a good CBN governor
I don't know what u know oo but i can tell u years will come u will come to talk of him as one of the best

1 Like

Re: My job, The Second Most Difficult on Earth - CBN Governor, Cardoso by Bostin(m): 10:44pm On Feb 18
Then you need to be sack immediately , because it's not your job if it's difficult.
Re: My job, The Second Most Difficult on Earth - CBN Governor, Cardoso by obaidan: 10:44pm On Feb 18
weyrey...resign na if e difficult
if u ask him what is the most difficult job now, he will say to be President of Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: My job, The Second Most Difficult on Earth - CBN Governor, Cardoso by Duru009(m): 10:45pm On Feb 18
This one knows NOTHING about ECONOMICS. they were even laughing at him at the House of representative the other day......

3 Likes

Re: My job, The Second Most Difficult on Earth - CBN Governor, Cardoso by Atlantis585: 10:45pm On Feb 18
Then resign
You have been a complete failure so far
Emefiele try pass you sef

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fayose's Impeachment:ekiti House Of Assembly Directs Chief Judge To Set Up Panel / Buhari Arrives Katsina To Celebrate Sallah In His Hometown(photos) / Lauretta Onochie Shares Video Of Blindfolded Police Dog Undergoing Training (Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.