Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,662 members, 7,813,227 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:57 AM

Kakakiautos - Case Of Fraud - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Kakakiautos - Case Of Fraud (3758 Views)

Deltel(ERITAM AUTOS) is a fraud, BEWARE!!! / How The 80 Arrested For Fraud by FBI Will affect car sales / Fraud Awareness - Car Buyers - AuctionExport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Go Down)

Re: Kakakiautos - Case Of Fraud by GAZZUZZ(m): 4:25am On Feb 20
greggng:
That means kakaki autos speaks through proxy? .

Stop going thru the corners. Be a man, quote me.

2 Likes

Re: Kakakiautos - Case Of Fraud by greggng: 4:35am On Feb 20
GAZZUZZ:

Stop going thru the corners. Be a man, quote me.

Gazzuz I have great respect for you ..but I will appreciate you allow kakaki to atleast tell us one or two things regarding this transaction . I don't know him.personally to start judging him ...but I will call you this morning to findout if you actually the one chatting with me . Recall in the past you use to preach that people should be given the opportunity to explain there part of the story. Is wise to hear from.both side .

15 Likes

Re: Kakakiautos - Case Of Fraud by kowalsky: 4:35am On Feb 20
GAZZUZZ:
Have done over 30 different cardeals with kakaki over the years. If not for the current trend in FX by now we would have already done like 3 this year.

These are a few done in 2023.

Makes sense. And again I had no issues whatsoever transferring 45M to this dude even tho I'd never met him cos of reviews like this.

That was about five months ago. Past performance is however not a guaranteed indicator of future performance.

For this deal I've been thoroughly dissappointed. I do business too, I have clients. 5 months is a long time to hold on to a client's 45M.

His attitude is even more distasteful and it kind of corellates since there's people like you coming to threads like this with pictures of deals you've had as a subtle vouch even when that's not the point of this discussion.

9 Likes

Re: Kakakiautos - Case Of Fraud by 1Alex: 6:14am On Feb 20
kowalsky:

Makes sense. And again I had no issues whatsoever transferring 45M to this dude even tho I'd never met him cos of reviews like this.

That was about five months ago. Past performance is however not a guaranteed indicator of future performance.

For this deal I've been thoroughly dissappointed. I do business too, I have clients. 5 months is a long time to hold on to a client's 45M.

His attitude is even more distasteful and it kind of corellates since there's people like you coming to threads like this with pictures of deals you've had as a subtle vouch even when that's not the point of this discussion.
I think the evidence of past transactions Gazzuz showed are just to allay your fears of being defrauded.

3 Likes

Re: Kakakiautos - Case Of Fraud by chinnyonwu(m): 6:37am On Feb 20
Most of you wouldn't understand OPs point of view and why he is so mad...

If as a vendor you are holding onto someone's hard earned funds, you should be the one calling him with frequent assurance that his funds are safe while giving him update.. EVEN IF IT'S NOT YOUR (VENDOR) FAULT.

I was recently involved in purchasing a vehicle from a popular IG vendor. Also based on trust . Omo you needed to see the way i was chasing the seller around asking for update .

The day they will say the vehicle will leave Lagos to my destination ... It wont leave, you go ask for update , he go say he will get back and never get back.. Or he wont pick the phone , or give his staff phone to answer saying his boss is in a "meeting"...

E get when e reach, i ask for refund .. For where? Stories enter

When someone starts giving you stories like that, yiur intuition must alert you that soemthing is sup..

Omo forget matter...the car eventually arrived , but never again from that vendor . Most Nigerias business owners just feel "this isn't my fault .. Why this customer de disturb me..."?

Meanwhile they are holding onto the customers 45m. God abeg

The person wey dem call out never even come defend himself. Na gazzuz dey help talk on him behalf. Odiegwu really

18 Likes

Re: Kakakiautos - Case Of Fraud by odizeey(m): 6:55am On Feb 20
GAZZUZZ:
Have done over 30 different cardeals with kakaki over the years. If not for the current trend in FX by now we would have already done like 3 this year.

Who ask you all these ones?

The guy wants his car or his money back.

What's his business with the deals you've done.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kakakiautos - Case Of Fraud by odizeey(m): 6:59am On Feb 20
chinnyonwu:
Most of you wouldn't understand OPs point of view and why he is so mad...

If as a vendor you are holding onto someone's hard earned funds, you should be the one calling him with frequent assurance that his funds are safe while giving him update.. EVEN IF IT'S NOT YOUR (VENDOR) FAULT.

I was recently involved in purchasing a vehicle from a popular IG vendor. Also based on trust . Omo you needed to see the way i was chasing the seller around asking for update .

The day they will say the vehicle will leave Lagos to my destination ... It wont leave, you go ask for update , he go say he will get back and never get back.. Or he wont pick the phone , or give his staff phone to answer saying his boss is in a "meeting"...

E get when e reach, i ask for refund .. For where? Stories enter

When someone starts giving you stories like that, yiur intuition must alert you that soemthing is sup..

Omo forget matter...the car eventually arrived , but never again from that vendor . Most Nigerias business owners just feel "this isn't my fault .. Why this customer de disturb me..."?

Meanwhile they are holding onto the customers 45m. God abeg

The person wey dem call out never even come defend himself. Na gazzuz dey help talk on him behalf. Odiegwu really
It's annoying to see.

No sense of responsibility. No accountability.

That's why Nigeria is the way it is.

8 Likes

Re: Kakakiautos - Case Of Fraud by aieromon(m): 7:20am On Feb 20
GAZZUZZ:

Unfortunately, this means nothing to the OP. Tell kakakibuy to reach out to his client please. That's the right thing to do.

12 Likes

Re: Kakakiautos - Case Of Fraud by buygala(m): 7:45am On Feb 20
GAZZUZZ:

With all due respect Sir, I think you should allow the car dealer in question to speak for himself.. Make e no come be like say na you and am connive chop op 45m, hence ur obligation to explain and explain on his behalf.

Whatever deal you had with Kaka is irrelevant to this topic... Step aside and let the parties sort themselves out biko.

18 Likes

Re: Kakakiautos - Case Of Fraud by kakakibuy(m): 1:16pm On Feb 20
This is an unfortunate situation relating to a pending title.

I am sorry for the inconvenience and delay. The pressure I put on Copart is sustained and once the title is ready, the vehicle will be shipped.

US Customs won't approve a vehicle for export without the title.

The OP has the right to air his grievances and in fact an obligation based on the time passed. I'm doing all I can to get the title from Copart.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kakakiautos - Case Of Fraud by Newbie2024: 2:22pm On Feb 20
Hello everyone
Re: Kakakiautos - Case Of Fraud by Newbie2024: 2:23pm On Feb 20
GAZZUZZ:

This is inconsequential in this issue. Are you the accused marketing manager? Please stop playing to gallery.

Op, did the accused informed you that the vehicle has a pending title before purchase? If yes, then you have to exercise more patience until title is available. But if no, please you are at liberty to ask for refund.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kakakiautos - Case Of Fraud by kowalsky: 2:40pm On Feb 20
Newbie2024:
This is inconsequential in this issue. Are you the accused marketing manager? Please stop playing to gallery.

Op, did the accused informed you that the vehicle has a pending title before purchase? If yes, then you have to exercise more patience until title is available. But if no, please you are at liberty to ask for refund.

Nah. I wasn't told this car was pending title before purchase.
In fact I just got to know recently that cars could be 'pending title' on Copart and that is like part of their normal business.

After purchase and after the delay in shipping this vehicle KakakiAutos told me first 'there was an issue and they were waiting on the seller to finalize' not sure this is the exact wording but you get the idea.

After more delays and more probing I get 'they're waiting on the seller to release the title.' And the question I asked him was why the fvck will you buy a car without a Title - the title is what makes a car, please return this car and get me a refund.

But mistakes can be made, maybe he too didn't know this was pending title. And I just kept quiet after that.

Now I'm a simple man, I told this dude that the time frame for delivery isn't is not what is hurting me. It's the freaking suspense after shelling out 45M. I told him if I bought a product and I know I'll get it by December assuredly, I can wait. I have that patience. If he'd made the effort to let me know that certain cars are categorized pending title and maybe add that he went through same process with Gazzuzz, that'd be the true definition of gentlemanly. Not English.

But keeping me hanging. Waiting for me to call you. Ignoring my calls. My texts. Untop my 45M. That's just not acceptable.

I think five or four weeks ago he messaged me that the title was being processed to be complete within 2-3 weeks or EARLIER. Emphasis on earlier.

Three weeks later no update. I was waiting for an update. I buzz this guy with threats to involve my lawyer and he told me he hadn't committed any crime. Lol, wtf.

Four weeks after. No update.

I've involved my lawyers and hopefully we will help him define the crime he's committed that he's so oblivious of.

6 Likes

Re: Kakakiautos - Case Of Fraud by greggng: 2:45pm On Feb 20
kakakibuy:

I am sorry for the inconvenience and delay. The pressure I put on Copart is sustained and once the title is ready, the vehicle will be shipped.

The OP has the right to air his grievances and in fact an obligation based on the time passed. I'm doing all I can to get the title from Copart.

This is exactly what we expected from you ..we know you have a reputation to protect but the idea of not communicating to your client is madness ...The idea of speaking through proxy even makes the whole thing look suspicious. We shall continue to speak the truth here ...let those that care listen . .we will be happy to celebrate the arrival of this car soon ...so that people can believe in you again...

6 Likes

Re: Kakakiautos - Case Of Fraud by Appletek: 2:56pm On Feb 20
greggng:
That means kakaki autos speaks through proxy? .

Maybe na village Oracle

1 Like

Re: Kakakiautos - Case Of Fraud by Appletek: 3:00pm On Feb 20
GAZZUZZ:

Will you keep shut. Who asked you?
Those 30 deals, was it not client's money?
Or did Kakaki appoint you as his PRO?
Cho Cho Cho everywhere.

The day they hold your 45M and you are comfortable with it, let us know.

See the shady, hypocritical thing here crying over used television.
GAZZUZZ:

You sold the TV to me, I paid in full. You agreed to deliver "before Christmas" today you refunded my money because the tv was in your possession, and you got a better offer.

I hope the ₦50,000 profit will go a long way.

Hypocritical, shameless turncoat.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kakakiautos - Case Of Fraud by aieromon(m): 3:52pm On Feb 20
kakakibuy:

Communication is zero if the message is not delivered to the receiver in the format he/she can understand.

Tone down the big big grammar in your correspondence with the OP.

Well done.

2 Likes

Re: Kakakiautos - Case Of Fraud by Caveatemptor(m): 4:46pm On Feb 20
GAZZUZZ:

Guy,
What the hell are you trying to do here?
If you have bought a million cars through this guy how does it affect this particular transaction and the fact that the kakaki guy failed to inform the OP that the purchased vehicle lacked a title?
How would you like it if someone collected 45 million Naira from you and then went incommunicado?
You need to learn to put yourself in the OP's shoes and show some empathy. I would sincerely advise you to stop this attitude of jumping all over threads,pontificating as if you are the ashiwaju of the auto and car sections. A word is enough for the wise.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kakakiautos - Case Of Fraud by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:01pm On Feb 20
If the op was refunded 45m in naira do you know how much he has lost?

Think about it .

1 Like

Re: Kakakiautos - Case Of Fraud by diportivo: 5:01pm On Feb 20
serious thread

seems car "sourcer" is straight in his dealings....word on the street is that he will tell u "alaye the car is stolen o,u go buy??" before u proceed.....1

buyer has all the right to bring down the heavens based on say e be like 45m wan miss shocked...for this tilim.bu economic na im money go miss?who miss 1k sef go feel am for body...2

thunder fire various ITK wey dey here dey talk say dem don buy aeroplane from "sourcer".as though they wldnt have opened thread if their 2m somehow somehow missed as at those times cos none of them been dey buy motor wey pass 2m...naija still good that time.make una carry una ITK swerve enter brt Lane make taskforce hold una cos inspiration no do pass this one.na jeje ogun dey e own....make una nor find ogun trouble......3

funny how some wey never hear "title" for their life dey here dey form people's parliament grin...awon alayonuso akidanidani elepon blue grin grin grin grin....e je geddifok undecided.......4

make "sourcer" forget big grammar ontop whatsapp and make comm as minimalistic as it is on his rebuttal here....and hopefully "sourcee" understands the situation with title as it is beyond the power of former president Obama sef.......5

lastly,I wan chop....,mama,give me that kponmo wey resemble F-SPORT dashboard grin

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kakakiautos - Case Of Fraud by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:02pm On Feb 20
Caveatemptor:

Guy,
What the hell are you trying to do here?
If you have bought a million cars through this guy how does it affect this particular transaction and the fact that the kakaki guy failed to inform the OP that the purchased vehicle lacked a title?
How would you like it if someone collected 45 million Naira from you and then went incommunicado?
You need to learn to put yourself in the OP's shoes and show some empathy. I would sincerely advise you to stop this attitude of jumping all over threads,pontificating as if you are the ashiwaju of the auto and car sections. A word is enough for the wise.

I put my self in both shoes without any sentiments .

If I was kakaki I would refund the ₦45,000,000. Very easily . It's a profit on its own.
Re: Kakakiautos - Case Of Fraud by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:05pm On Feb 20
Appletek:

Will you keep shut. Who asked you?
Those 30 deals, was it not client's money?
Or did Kakaki appoint you as his PRO?
Cho Cho Cho everywhere.

The day they hold your 45M and you are comfortable with it, let us know.

45m is just 25k US dollars. If kakaki wanted to make a profit he would refund in naira .
Re: Kakakiautos - Case Of Fraud by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:10pm On Feb 20
kakakibuy:

Re: Kakakiautos - Case Of Fraud by Caveatemptor(m): 5:18pm On Feb 20
GAZZUZZ:

I put my self in both shoes without any sentiments .

If I was kakaki I would refund the ₦45,000,000. Very easily . It's a profit on its own.

From your posts on these boards it is obvious you can NEVER tolerate anybody collecting 45 million Naira from you and going incommunicado/silent on you. It is glaring from your posts that you have no iota of sympathy for the OP. It is pretty obvious that your biased sympathys lie with the Kakaki guy who refused to speak on this thread until you prodded him to talk.
Once again,my sincere advise to you is to stop hopping over all the threads in the autos and car talk threads pontificating as if whatever you say should be the law. Just look how the first idea in your head is how the Kakaki guy will make a PROFIT on the OP's head from his own money. This is typical of people with your type of mindset. Profit without any empathy for the owner of the funds!

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kakakiautos - Case Of Fraud by Appletek: 5:39pm On Feb 20
GAZZUZZ:

45m is just 25k US dollars. If kakaki wanted to make a profit he would refund in naira .

Refund 45M and use the secret profit to treat sudden epilepsy and convulsion.

By the time you fall for ground, dey foam for mouth, make teeth dey grind like acura engine, and them dey courier you from prophet to babalawo to dibia, you go know how far.

5 Likes

Re: Kakakiautos - Case Of Fraud by Newbie2024: 5:47pm On Feb 20
GAZZUZZ:
If the op was refunded 45m in naira do you know how much he has lost?

Think about it .

Already, do you know how much extra it will cost him to clear the vehicle now? I believe the vehicle cost was quoted in dollars to op, so if he seek refund, he should be paid with the current FX rate.

7 Likes

Re: Kakakiautos - Case Of Fraud by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:53pm On Feb 20
Caveatemptor:

From your posts on these boards it is obvious you can NEVER tolerate anybody collecting 45 million Naira from you and going incommunicado/silent on you. It is glaring from your posts that you have no iota of sympathy for the OP. It is pretty obvious that your biased sympathys lie with the Kakaki guy who refused to speak on this thread until you prodded him to talk.
Once again,my sincere advise to you is to stop hopping over all the threads in the autos and car talk threads pontificating as if whatever you say should be the law. Just look how the first idea in your head is how the Kakaki guy will make a PROFIT on the OP's head from his own money. This is typical of people with your type of mindset. Profit without any empathy for the owner of the funds!

Over the years a lot of car dealers have fallen short of expectations on this platform. They have defrauded clients and they have either left or have started using new profiles.

The thread title for starters is not appropriate . A contract was entered into by both parties to purchase and deliver a vehicle . Money was paid to purchase the vehicle , vehicle was purchased. Vehicle was not resold to a third party vehicle was not stolen or vandalized . So for starters fraud does not come to play.
What you have here is a common situation that happens once in a while . It has happened to every vehicle importer on this platform.

One of the reasons I will not tolerate kakaki slander is because he is one of the very few good guys who have integrity , one of the few good guys that you can send 100's of millions of naira and sleep easy. He has built a name for him self by being upright in his dealings.

Again as I said if I was in his shoes and I was threatened this way, I would refund the exact amount credited to me.

Business does not always go the way we expect and he is doing his best.

A lot of dealers have come and gone, but kakkaki stands out and will continue to thrive because of his integrity. I will continue to defend him.

3 Likes

Re: Kakakiautos - Case Of Fraud by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:53pm On Feb 20
Newbie2024:

Already, do you know how much extra it will cost him to clear the vehicle now? I believe the vehicle cost was quoted in dollars to op, so if he seek refund, he should be paid with the current FX rate.

The stadium is already shifting .

Re: Kakakiautos - Case Of Fraud by diportivo: 5:54pm On Feb 20
Appletek:

By the time you fall for ground, dey foam for mouth, make teeth dey grind like acura engine, and them dey courier you from prophet to babalawo to dibia, you go know how far.

those wey need this treatment full different government houses and secretariat all around the country

abi na only when 45m is involved such persons will know "how far"? undecided

cos na like billions those ones dey move o grin

1 Like

Re: Kakakiautos - Case Of Fraud by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:55pm On Feb 20
Appletek:

And Buhari was fresher after 8years. De play

1 Like

Re: Kakakiautos - Case Of Fraud by Newbie2024: 6:10pm On Feb 20
GAZZUZZ:

Over the years a lot of car dealers have fallen short of expectations on this platform. They have defrauded clients and they have either left or have started using new profiles.

The thread title for starters is not appropriate . A contract was entered into by both parties to purchase and deliver a vehicle . Money was paid to purchase the vehicle , vehicle was purchased. Vehicle was not resold to a third party vehicle was not stolen or vandalized . So for starters fraud does not come to play.
What you have here is a common situation that happens once in a while . It has happened to every vehicle importer on this platform.

One of the reasons I will not tolerate kakaki slander is because he is one of the very few good guys who have integrity , one of the few good guys that you can send 100's of millions of naira and sleep easy. He has built a name for him self by being upright in his dealings.

Again as I said if I was in his shoes and I was threatened this way, I would refund the exact amount credited to me.

A lot of dealers have come and gone, but kakkaki stands out and will continue to thrive because of his integrity. I will continue to defend him.

Yes, he must refund the exact fund paid to him with current FX rate. You can't bill me $10000 in December and I paid you with the prevailing FX rate then and you expect to refund my $10000 with the old rate, it will not work. Otherwise, op should petition the appropriate authorities in the US

2 Likes

Re: Kakakiautos - Case Of Fraud by kowalsky: 6:14pm On Feb 20
GAZZUZZ:

My boss. You have no idea how much respect I have for you. On this platform and off I use you as a yardstick of what it is to be good at what you do. No reason am, I dey use you brag. Like you really have no idea.

That said, if I'd seen a vouch from you for KakakiAutos I would have avoided him like plague because despite how much reverence I have for you, I'm also well aware of your larger than life attitude and what that connotes for any one doing business with you.

If I knew KakakiAutos was in your circle I wouldn't go near him not even with a ten foot pole.

Until after I'd created this thread I wasn't sure or not. And frankly till now I'm still not sure this vehicle has been purchased because for all I know the only solid evidence I have of purchase and things being the way they seem to be is KakakiAutos' word of mouth or rather texts typed online.

If you hold on to my money for 5 months without delivering on the established contract - it's a failed contract. I'm entitled to extrapolate the reason behind this failure based on my experience of things.

This was how inspiredM had 'integrity' until suddenly he didn't have any integrity.

I still believe the title of the thread is appropriate.

I've requested a refund countless times. If KakakiAutos had refunded the exact money I sent to him in Naira this thread wouldn't have existed.

He hasn't, I don't have my car, and even now the only thing I have to touch grass is more explanations. But make all of una no worry.

17 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

2003 Toyota Camry Le **Pre-0rdered By Heffalump Of NL** Delivered / GLORY BE TO GOD. / White 2000 Toyota Camry Price N1.3m @owokass Autos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.