Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,215 members, 7,818,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

Kakakiautos - Case Of Fraud - Autos (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Kakakiautos - Case Of Fraud (3808 Views)

Deltel(ERITAM AUTOS) is a fraud, BEWARE!!! / How The 80 Arrested For Fraud by FBI Will affect car sales / Fraud Awareness - Car Buyers - AuctionExport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Go Down)

Re: Kakakiautos - Case Of Fraud by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:19pm On Feb 20
Newbie2024:

Yes, he must refund the exact fund paid to him with current FX rate. You can't bill me $10000 in December and I paid you with the prevailing FX rate then and you expect to refund my $10000 with the old rate, it will not work. Otherwise, op should petition the appropriate authorities in the US

stop shifting the stadium

In the space of two weeks or so I transferred about 45 Million to his account.

Re: Kakakiautos - Case Of Fraud by Caveatemptor(m): 6:34pm On Feb 20
GAZZUZZ:

Over the years a lot of car dealers have fallen short of expectations on this platform. They have defrauded clients and they have either left or have started using new profiles.

The thread title for starters is not appropriate . A contract was entered into by both parties to purchase and deliver a vehicle . Money was paid to purchase the vehicle , vehicle was purchased. Vehicle was not resold to a third party vehicle was not stolen or vandalized . So for starters fraud does not come to play.
What you have here is a common situation that happens once in a while . It has happened to every vehicle importer on this platform.

One of the reasons I will not tolerate kakaki slander is because he is one of the very few good guys who have integrity , one of the few good guys that you can send 100's of millions of naira and sleep easy. He has built a name for him self by being upright in his dealings.

Again as I said if I was in his shoes and I was threatened this way, I would refund the exact amount credited to me.

Business does not always go the way we expect and he is doing his best.

A lot of dealers have come and gone, but kakkaki stands out and will continue to thrive because of his integrity. I will continue to defend him.

Once again,I am asking you what the hell you and your usual gang of enablers are always trying to do on these boards?
Somebody had business transaction with the Kakaki guy to supply a vehicle. The Kakaki guy was paid 45 million Naira for this transaction thus fulfilling his part of the transaction. Kakaki guy failed to inform the OP that the vehicle lacked a title which prevented the vehicle from being shipped. The OP was kept in the dark by the Kakaki guy of the stages of the transaction for close to five months. The OP being unsure of the state of the transaction due to the obfuscate attitude of the Kakaki guy decides to open a thread to bring the transaction into the open. The Kakaki guy refuses to respond until you who is obviously his influencer has put your foot in your mouth all over the thread as usual!
I leave the judgement to the readers of the thread but know one thing that to me you come across as an enabler of the Kakakibuy.I can clearly see a sense of deja vu on this thread because this is how inspiredm started and of course he had enablers supporting him just the same way you are supporting this kakaki guy!

14 Likes

Re: Kakakiautos - Case Of Fraud by oladipuposadeeq(m): 7:16pm On Feb 20
diportivo:
serious thread

seems car "sourcer" is straight in his dealings....word on the street is that he will tell u "alaye the car is stolen o,u go buy??" before u proceed.....1

buyer has all the right to bring down the heavens based on say e be like 45m wan miss shocked...for this tilim.bu economic na im money go miss?who miss 1k sef go feel am for body...2

thunder fire various ITK wey dey here dey talk say dem don buy aeroplane from "sourcer".as though they wldnt have opened thread if their 2m somehow somehow missed as at those times cos none of them been dey buy motor wey pass 2m...naija still good that time.make una carry una ITK swerve enter brt Lane make taskforce hold una cos inspiration no do pass this one.na jeje ogun dey e own....make una nor find ogun trouble......3

funny how some wey never hear "title" for their life dey here dey form people's parliament grin...awon alayonuso akidanidani elepon blue grin grin grin grin....e je geddifok undecided.......4

make "sourcer" forget big grammar ontop whatsapp and make comm as minimalistic as it is on his rebuttal here....and hopefully "sourcee" understands the situation with title as it is beyond the power of former president Obama sef.......5

lastly,I wan chop....,mama,give me that kponmo wey resemble F-SPORT dashboard grin

that kpomo fit enter 5k oooooooo because the kpomo gats get better curve like the dashboard 😂
Re: Kakakiautos - Case Of Fraud by diportivo: 7:21pm On Feb 20
oladipuposadeeq:
that kpomo fit enter 5k oooooooo because the kpomo gats get better curve like the dashboard 😂

ah,5k ke

1 Like

Re: Kakakiautos - Case Of Fraud by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:33pm On Feb 20
Caveatemptor:

Once again,I am asking you what the hell you and your usual gang of enablers are always trying to do on these boards?
Somebody had business transaction with the Kakaki guy to supply a vehicle. The Kakaki guy was paid 45 million Naira for this transaction thus fulfilling his part of the transaction. Kakaki guy failed to inform the OP that the vehicle lacked a title which prevented the vehicle from being shipped. The OP was kept in the dark by the Kakaki guy of the stages of the transaction for close to five months. The OP being unsure of the state of the transaction due to the obfuscate attitude of the Kakaki guy decides to open a thread to bring the transaction into the open. The Kakaki guy refuses to respond until you who is obviously his influencer has put your foot in your mouth all over the thread as usual!
I leave the judgement to the readers of the thread but know one thing that to me you come across as an enabler of the Kakakibuy.I can clearly see a sense of deja vu on this thread because this is how inspiredm started and of course he had enablers supporting him just the same way you are supporting this kakaki guy!

Glad that is out of the way.
Re: Kakakiautos - Case Of Fraud by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:36pm On Feb 20
I might share an unpopular opinion, but I still stand by my words.

Kakaki is not a fraud, the thread title is totally out of place.
Re: Kakakiautos - Case Of Fraud by Newbie2024: 7:42pm On Feb 20
kowalsky:

Nah. I wasn't told this car was pending title before purchase.
In fact I just got to know recently that cars could be 'pending title' on Copart and that is like part of their normal business.

After purchase and after the delay in shipping this vehicle KakakiAutos told me first 'there was an issue and they were waiting on the seller to finalize' not sure this is the exact wording but you get the idea.

After more delays and more probing I get 'they're waiting on the seller to release the title.' And the question I asked him was why the fvck will you buy a car without a Title - the title is what makes a car, please return this car and get me a refund.

But mistakes can be made, maybe he too didn't know this was pending title. And I just kept quiet after that.

Now I'm a simple man, I told this dude that the time frame for delivery isn't is not what is hurting me. It's the freaking suspense after shelling out 45M. I told him if I bought a product and I know I'll get it by December assuredly, I can wait. I have that patience. If he'd made the effort to let me know that certain cars are categorized pending title and maybe add that he went through same process with Gazzuzz, that'd be the true definition of gentlemanly. Not English.

But keeping me hanging. Waiting for me to call you. Ignoring my calls. My texts. Untop my 45M. That's just not acceptable.

I think five or four weeks ago he messaged me that the title was being processed to be complete within 2-3 weeks or EARLIER. Emphasis on earlier.

Three weeks later no update. I was waiting for an update. I buzz this guy with threats to involve my lawyer and he told me he hadn't committed any crime. Lol, wtf.

Four weeks after. No update.

I've involved my lawyers and hopefully we will help him define the crime he's committed that he's so oblivious of.

This is a GREY AREA that was never disclosed to you during transaction. Please request for a refund at prevailing FX rate, otherwise seek for a redress from approximate authorities both in Nigeria and US. Dubious people like this need to be taught a lesson for others to learn

4 Likes

Re: Kakakiautos - Case Of Fraud by Caveatemptor(m): 7:42pm On Feb 20
GAZZUZZ:
I might share an unpopular opinion, but I still stand by my words.

Kakaki is not a fraud, the thread title is totally out of place.

The thread title is PERFECT until the kakaki guy proves otherwise!
In the case of fraudulent activity: If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck,I am going to assume what I am seeing is a DUCK!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kakakiautos - Case Of Fraud by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:14pm On Feb 20
Caveatemptor:

The thread title is PERFECT until the kakaki guy proves otherwise!
In the case of fraudulent activity: If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck,I am going to assume what I am seeing is a DUCK!

in short Caveatemptor.

Now ask yourself, will the thread make the car leave the USA any faster?

The dollar jumped from 1600 to 1825 today, expecting the min of finance to jump on it and increase duty. Whose fault?

Business sometimes has its ups and downs in the real world.
Re: Kakakiautos - Case Of Fraud by Caveatemptor(m): 8:32pm On Feb 20
GAZZUZZ:

in short Caveatemptor.

The dollar jumped from 1600 to 1825 today, expecting the min of finance to jump on it and increase duty. Whose fault?

This is why everything is UPSIDE DOWN in Nigeria today. People like you with warped mind sets who twist white to black are one of the major problems in this country because everything is Naira,dollars,pounds,Euros...PROFIT to you.
No sense of justice,equity,compassion or empathy for your fellow human beings. Everything is BUSINESS to you no matter how crude!
The Kakaki guy who obviously is your boy should provide the OP's vehicle that he has been paid for. The OP will certainly source money for duty and he should not allow Kakaki guy to introduce him to any clearing agent because if I recall correctly there was a thread of where Kakaki guy introduced someone to a clearing agent who falsified customs documents and the car in question was impounded by customs at Benin,Edo state. A word is sufficient for the wise.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kakakiautos - Case Of Fraud by TheMadame(f): 9:05pm On Feb 20
kowalsky:
Sometime Mid October I contacted KakakiAutos, I think the active handle is lanreg95 to help get a 2017 RX 350 FSport. Had a hard time finding the particular spec I wanted in Nigeria so I considered bringing it in from the US.

First contact, swift replies, smooth talk, the entire shenanigans of a sleazy salesman.
I'd read a review by 222martins or so where he bought a GX, so I was pretty much comfortable with doing business with this mofo.

In the space of two weeks or so I transferred about 45 Million to his account.
I was very particular about getting my car to Nigeria before December because well, I wanted to flex on people during Christmas and also because I have a busy schedule, that time would be the only time I'd have time to fix whatever fixables since this was a Copart Vehicle.
I got assurance that this would be in Nigeria that time.

Since paying for this vehicle all I've got are explanations with no evidences whatsoever.

First off. I got two extra bills one because this dude failed to do the FX conversion day I sent him the money. Second for some allegedly unforeseen issues with the vehicle. These extra bills summed up to millions but Fair enough.

December came by. No car. January, same. This guy kept barraging me with listicles of illogical excuses. Apparently this car has not even shipped.

Now, I understand that things can happen with a deal like this but you know what freaking grinds my gears with this mofo - he speaks too much English.

In his head, he's this suave and sleek business man with contextual professional replies for every situation and it’s so fvcking annoying. So much that I've lost my patience, not so much because this car is not in Nigeria but mainly because people like this need to be brought down from that egotistical pedestal they've placed themselves on.

You can't hang on to someone else’s 45M and be doing lingual gymnastics and rubbing phonee all around your English.

Going forward I will be involving my lawyers and we will see where that ends for both of us.

I contemplated against creating this thread but reading this guy's replies on WhatsApp just sent me off the edge. Such an annoying dimwit, thinks he's so smart and posh, Gosh

Good day to you.
Sorry about your unhappy experience.
Please I am only going to say this to you directly and only once.
Keep this thread up and do not take it down or withdraw it. I know they must be applying pressure on you to take your thread down. My sincere advise just keep the thread up to keep up the pressure. This is the only way you can get either your car or your money back.
From my experience of dealing with fraudulent people they will assure you that they will return your money if you take down your thread but I assure you if you take down your thread they will renage and by then you will lose momentum and your car you will not see.
Keep your thread intact. Do not change a word on your title. Also be prepared to involve the appropriate and relevant security agencies into this matter. Escalate the issue through any legal means open to you.
If you bulge to pressure, in the end the car they will give you will not meet your specifications. I know what I am talking about because I have been on Nairaland opposing fraudulent activity for a long time.
Once more I admonish you not to take down or ammend your thread. Escalate legal action. Involve appropriate security agencies. I hope you either get your car or your funds.

14 Likes

Re: Kakakiautos - Case Of Fraud by 0liverjiad: 9:29pm On Feb 20
GAZZUZZ:

I put my self in both shoes without any sentiments .

If I was kakaki I would refund the ₦45,000,000. Very easily . It's a profit on its own.

Did You remember how you called out a Moniker sometimes last year to be a scammer because you paid for a Television and the guy saw a better offer then sold to the highest bidder and wanted to refund you the actual amount you paid whereby you said he must add something to the money you paid him?

So now you're here typing rubbish and supporting kakakiautos to pay him the actual 45M... So Naso life be I wonder how you'll be resolving differences between your children. So sad this is coming from you!!! SMH

23 Likes

Re: Kakakiautos - Case Of Fraud by freshvine(f): 9:34pm On Feb 20
Go to copart and lodge a complaint with full details

3 Likes

Re: Kakakiautos - Case Of Fraud by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:38pm On Feb 20
0liverjiad:

Did You remember how you called out a Moniker sometimes last year to be a scammer because you paid for a Television and the guy saw a better offer then sold to the highest bidder and wanted to refund you the actual amount you paid whereby you said he must add something to the money you paid him?

So now you're here typing rubbish and supporting kakakiautos to pay him the actual 45M... So Naso life be I wonder how you'll be resolving differences between your children. So sad this is coming from you!!! SMH

Not same scenario, but keep cooking

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kakakiautos - Case Of Fraud by Caveatemptor(m): 9:40pm On Feb 20
0liverjiad:

The guy is extremely cantankerous and has no scruples. I remember that television thread very well.
Very unstable personality. Everything is dollars and pounds to him. Very dangerous character that should be avoided. Unfortunately some ignorant people worship him on these boards as their Ashiwaju.
Watch how he and his cohorts will try to derail and turn this thread into a comedy central.

See him here fighting over motor engine not costing up to 45 million Naira. Very hypocritical character.

https://www.nairaland.com/6274746/baba40-dubious-fraud-proof

5 Likes

Re: Kakakiautos - Case Of Fraud by Itsrm(m): 9:53pm On Feb 20
GAZZUZZ:

in short Caveatemptor.

Maybe not but it will prevent others from making the same mistake of using him.

Used kakaki once. He delivered but car came with a major issue which he blamed on oversight.

I know cars with pending title are always clearly stated with letter P(if I'm not mistaken)

How did he miss it? Perhaps, just another oversight in a long list of "oversights"

13 Likes

Re: Kakakiautos - Case Of Fraud by 9icetoo(m): 9:57pm On Feb 20
greggng:
Is so painful that sincere and honest dealers don't get to meet real opportunities...I have said it many times...don't transfer your money to someone you don't know .forget about how people are patronising them....they might be sponsored agent . I had an experience with someone in usa ...he was shouting on me via phone call from usa ...he said he wants to transfer money to me and I rejected the idea cos I do t know him personally...I suggested he had to send money to any of his relatives in lagos to meet up with me . Eventually he agreed and we had a smooth deal . He still respect me till date . Some will collect your money and use part of it to fight you . Some will even go to baba lawo to do juju for you to forget your money . Terrible dealers are making g this business worse . I pray you get your money

Who is the sincere and honest dealer?

Be kiaful.

1 Like

Re: Kakakiautos - Case Of Fraud by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:57pm On Feb 20
Caveatemptor:

The guy is extremely cantankerous and has no scruples. I remember that television thread very well.
Very unstable personality. Everything is dollars and pounds to him. Very dangerous character that should be avoided. Unfortunately some ignorant people worship him on these boards as their Ashiwaju.
Watch how he and his cohorts will try to derail and turn this thread into a comedy central.

Sentiments and name calling will not change the facts.

Vehicle was bought

Vehicle will be delivered

Client will get his car.

1 Like

Re: Kakakiautos - Case Of Fraud by 9icetoo(m): 9:58pm On Feb 20
kowalsky:

Nope. Was not notified.

Were you aware of the pending title?
Re: Kakakiautos - Case Of Fraud by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:59pm On Feb 20
Itsrm:

Maybe not but it will prevent others from making the same mistake of using him.

Used kakaki once. He delivered but car came with a major issue which he blamed on oversight.

I know cars with pending title are always clearly stated with letter P(if I'm not mistaken)

How did he miss it? Perhaps, just another oversight in a long list of "oversights"

Would you term him a fraud after your experience

1 Like

Re: Kakakiautos - Case Of Fraud by 9icetoo(m): 10:03pm On Feb 20
Appletek:

Will you keep shut. Who asked you?
Those 30 deals, was it not client's money?
Or did Kakaki appoint you as his PRO?
Cho Cho Cho everywhere.

The day they hold your 45M and you are comfortable with it, let us know.

Them don show. cheesy
Re: Kakakiautos - Case Of Fraud by dapotemi: 10:03pm On Feb 20
GAZZUZZ:

Over the years a lot of car dealers have fallen short of expectations on this platform. They have defrauded clients and they have either left or have started using new profiles.

The thread title for starters is not appropriate . A contract was entered into by both parties to purchase and deliver a vehicle . Money was paid to purchase the vehicle , vehicle was purchased. Vehicle was not resold to a third party vehicle was not stolen or vandalized . So for starters fraud does not come to play.
What you have here is a common situation that happens once in a while . It has happened to every vehicle importer on this platform.

One of the reasons I will not tolerate kakaki slander is because he is one of the very few good guys who have integrity , one of the few good guys that you can send 100's of millions of naira and sleep easy. He has built a name for him self by being upright in his dealings.

Again as I said if I was in his shoes and I was threatened this way, I would refund the exact amount credited to me.

Business does not always go the way we expect and he is doing his best.

A lot of dealers have come and gone, but kakkaki stands out and will continue to thrive because of his integrity. I will continue to defend him.

For NOW, I completely agree with you that this is not a case of FRAUD yet, though perhaps a case of dishonesty and not completely saying the WHOLE TRUTH!!! I have known KAKAKIAUTOS on NL for years ONLY as a dealer and to be honest by now, I expect him to EXPLAINED everything that could probably go wrong to his client...It is unfortunate that the buyer is just getting to know that there is something called PENDING TITLE! It shouldn't be. Obviously, this pending title thing is not new, definitely most buyers would'nt know so the seller, or an HONEST seller that is not just after profit should have spell it out, most especially knowing that 45M is involved.
Most unfortunately, COMMUNICATION has been very very poor..You, GAZZUZ seems to have ignore that fact, albeit wittingly!
I honestly cannot advice the OP, I would just say that guys should try to have some kinda of documented and legal agreement that is binding! Spending maybe 500k to have a binding agreement in a contractual transaction worth 45M is not too much! Why it is good to defend our friends and stand up for them, let's show some empathy and be fair especially when we dish out what we , perhaps cannot take!

4 Likes

Re: Kakakiautos - Case Of Fraud by Alfred74: 10:04pm On Feb 20
Ayam coming

3 Likes

Re: Kakakiautos - Case Of Fraud by MOBBDEEP: 10:04pm On Feb 20
GAZZUZZ:

I put my self in both shoes without any sentiments .

If I was kakaki I would refund the ₦45,000,000. Very easily . It's a profit on its own.

Reasoning of a swindler and a thief

10 Likes

Re: Kakakiautos - Case Of Fraud by 9icetoo(m): 10:06pm On Feb 20
GAZZUZZ:

45m is just 25k US dollars. If kakaki wanted to make a profit he would refund in naira .

Very difficult for the "haters" to understand.
Re: Kakakiautos - Case Of Fraud by diportivo: 10:06pm On Feb 20
MOBBDEEP:

today go long

cos evidence of wetin he tiff must drop grin

5 Likes

Re: Kakakiautos - Case Of Fraud by 9icetoo(m): 10:13pm On Feb 20
Alfred74:
Ayam coming

FRAUD!!!!!!!!

But stadium will soon shift.

We are watching.
Re: Kakakiautos - Case Of Fraud by mammanbawa: 10:33pm On Feb 20
Awe street cabal don enter here grin

1 Like

Re: Kakakiautos - Case Of Fraud by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:34pm On Feb 20
MOBBDEEP:

Well if you call me a fraud in public, that's what I would do. Case closed
Re: Kakakiautos - Case Of Fraud by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:37pm On Feb 20
mammanbawa:
Awe street cabal don enter here grin

E don tey wey controversy enter Autos section.

1 Like

Re: Kakakiautos - Case Of Fraud by buygala(m): 10:37pm On Feb 20
diportivo:

today go long

cos evidence of wetin he tiff must drop grin

So in your opinion, since the person you quoted is wrong, that kain reasoning na who own?
Re: Kakakiautos - Case Of Fraud by mammanbawa: 10:40pm On Feb 20
MOBBDEEP:

Press am
Tell us wetin him thief abeg make we cook am

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

I Need A Clean Vw Golf 3 / Why Buy A Car When You Can Lease One / 406 EXECUTIVE JUST LANDED IN LAGOS,MASSIVE REDUCTION!NOW 700K

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.