Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,767 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

Kakakiautos - Case Of Fraud - Autos (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Kakakiautos - Case Of Fraud (3789 Views)

Deltel(ERITAM AUTOS) is a fraud, BEWARE!!! / How The 80 Arrested For Fraud by FBI Will affect car sales / Fraud Awareness - Car Buyers - AuctionExport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Go Down)

Re: Kakakiautos - Case Of Fraud by captainking(m): 7:46pm On Feb 22
GAZZUZZ:

What of car was bought?

Typo error... I meant that car was bought...
Re: Kakakiautos - Case Of Fraud by ehissi(m): 7:50pm On Feb 22
kowalsky:
Sometime Mid October I contacted KakakiAutos, I think the active handle is lanreg95 to help get a 2017 RX 350 FSport. Had a hard time finding the particular spec I wanted in Nigeria so I considered bringing it in from the US.

First contact, swift replies, smooth talk, the entire shenanigans of a sleazy salesman.
I'd read a review by 222martins or so where he bought a GX, so I was pretty much comfortable with doing business with this mofo.

In the space of two weeks or so I transferred about 45 Million to his account.
I was very particular about getting my car to Nigeria before December because well, I wanted to flex on people during Christmas and also because I have a busy schedule, that time would be the only time I'd have time to fix whatever fixables since this was a Copart Vehicle.
I got assurance that this would be in Nigeria that time.

Since paying for this vehicle all I've got are explanations with no evidences whatsoever.

First off. I got two extra bills one because this dude failed to do the FX conversion day I sent him the money. Second for some allegedly unforeseen issues with the vehicle. These extra bills summed up to millions but Fair enough.

December came by. No car. January, same. This guy kept barraging me with listicles of illogical excuses. Apparently this car has not even shipped.

Now, I understand that things can happen with a deal like this but you know what freaking grinds my gears with this mofo - he speaks too much English.

In his head, he's this suave and sleek business man with contextual professional replies for every situation and it’s so fvcking annoying. So much that I've lost my patience, not so much because this car is not in Nigeria but mainly because people like this need to be brought down from that egotistical pedestal they've placed themselves on.

You can't hang on to someone else’s 45M and be doing lingual gymnastics and rubbing phonee all around your English.

Going forward I will be involving my lawyers and we will see where that ends for both of us.

I contemplated against creating this thread but reading this guy's replies on WhatsApp just sent me off the edge. Such an annoying dimwit, thinks he's so smart and posh, Gosh

Just saw this thread today for the first time & I shock. KakakiAutos? Na so Tinubulation hit you whey you carry somebody #45m run? Abi E use the money go canada? undecided

It was until I read through the pages before I got a clearer picture of the matter.

I fault Kakaki for buying the car without first informing Kowalsky of the implication of this type of deal (where title is delayed). I guess his zeal to satisfy his customer, was his undoing in this case, considering how difficult it was to get the Fsport variant of this car.

I know how disappointing it is for you to plan your December and its like one allegedly, reliable car dealer is playing with your feelings/#45m like football. And on top of that, getting easy access to the person on phone is now a problem, it's annoying, it is frustrating & irritating.

Even if the car show now, December don pass, so the purpose/thrill of getting the car is gone, also the cost of clearing & shipping that car has changed so even kakaki sef go spend to cover up the difference.

For me, this is my advise to Oga kowalsky, it is not an easy one to do but I feel it is wise.

If he refunds you now, you will lose value on your Naira. It's better kakakiautos get your car out, you can choose to even put it up for sale & get better value for your money spent.

Also oga KakakiAutos, make it a priority no matter how busy you are to give update on things concerning the car no later than 72hrs......if you can afford it, do so every 2 days, make E no be like say
You dey take him for granted.
Before he calls you, keep him updated....

At least, Oga Kowalsky is now aware of this issue of delayed title, so if he is to buy car next time from copart, he can insist that only cars with released titles be bought.....

That's my own 2cents oooo

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kakakiautos - Case Of Fraud by diportivo: 8:14pm On Feb 22
ehissi:

Just saw this thread today for the first time & I shock. KakakiAutos? Na so Tinubulation hit you whey you carry somebody #45m run? Abi E use the money go canada? undecided

It was until I read through the pages before I got a clearer picture of the matter.

I fault Kakaki for buying the car without first informing Kowalsky of the implication of this type of deal (where title is delayed). I guess his zeal to satisfy his customer, was his undoing in this case, considering how difficult it was to get the Fsport variant of this car.

I know how disappointing it is for you to plan your December and its like one allegedly, reliable car dealer is playing with your feelings/#45m like football. And on top of that, getting easy access to the person on phone is now a problem, it's annoying, it is frustrating & irritating.

Even if the car show now, December don pass, so the purpose/thrill of getting the car is gone, also the cost of clearing & shipping that car has changed so even kakaki sef go spend to cover up the difference.

For me, this is my advise to Oga kowalsky, it is not an easy one to do but I feel it is wise.

If he refunds you now, you will lose value on your Naira. It's better kakakiautos get your car out, you can choose to even put it up for sale & get better value for your money spent.

Also oga KakakiAutos, make it a priority no matter how busy you are to give update on things concerning the car no later than 72hrs......if you can afford it, do so every 2 days, make E no be like say
You dey take him for granted.
Before he calls you, keep him updated....

At least, Oga Kowalsky is now aware of this issue of delayed title, so if he isnto is to next time from copart, he can insist that only cars with released titles be bought.....

That's my own 2cents oooo

your 2 cents carry better weight

no worry,u won't be attacked cos of it....you are not part of the ALI-GAZZUZZ AND THE PETTY THIEVES gang grin

meanwhile,this ur summary is in the first page,posted by several people and it appeared OP agreed that title might be the issue even though the english speaking "sourcer" no gree talk am in plain pidgin.when it seemed like the facts herein had been established and the thread digressed a little bit the attacks began and I start to wonder

e come be like say gazzuzz na agbado and the rest na obidients cheesy cheesy

dem go remove thread

dem don threaten op

dem go turn am to comedy

haba..... grin

non of it have come to pass yet so let the agenda continue,and the cooking turned up

vice president,ALI-GAZZUZZ AND THE PETTY THIEVES GANG,signing out cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Kakakiautos - Case Of Fraud by Ishilove: 9:29pm On Feb 22
GAZZUZZ:

Stay one place make I know where to send this thunder grin
!!

Re: Kakakiautos - Case Of Fraud by Trustme2(m): 9:52pm On Feb 22
Sad
Re: Kakakiautos - Case Of Fraud by Ishilove: 12:31pm On Feb 23
Easy with the name calling, folks. Even the OP who created this thread is showing decorum in speech, so I am very baffled as to why third parties have taken it upon themselves to use abusive language on Gazzuzz. He is entitled to his opinions, and the onus lies squarely on the complainant to use his discretion when applying the various opinions and bits of advice that have been proffered here. It seems a lot of you have beef with Gazzuzz, but regardless, mind your language because this forum still has rules

Gazzuzz, I must commend your restraint and maturity in the face of provocation and attempted bullying. Many of us would have reacted very strongly to this kind of attack and vitriol. You are indeed a gentleman.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kakakiautos - Case Of Fraud by 2shure: 1:25pm On Feb 23
Oga forget story. Your money don go. He go send you scrap as toks. Next time buy the car yourself. U guys are too dumb to do these things by yourself from the comfort of your home. Your 45m ti lor.sor pay o ti lor
Re: Kakakiautos - Case Of Fraud by oladipuposadeeq(m): 3:04pm On Feb 23
2shure:
Oga forget story. Your money don go. He go send you scrap as toks. Next time buy the car yourself. U guys are too dumb to do these things by yourself from the comfort of your home. Your 45m ti lor.sor pay o ti lor
you will be shocked that some people buy cars of over 200m from their home and it will be delivered to their doorstep besides it's just trust which is a key factor in business nowadays if there is a little distrust, to build such trust back will be extremely difficult. I have had nairalanders that I don't know tell me to go help them pick cars from port and the car will be with me for days b4 delivering to them wherever they are in the country even GAZZUZZ has stood for me as guarantor in numerous deals and i will deliver to them issues free. I pray this issue is settled ASAP because 45m is huge sincerely to collect money back now na loss so its better he collect the car and I hope its a top notch ride.

3 Likes

Re: Kakakiautos - Case Of Fraud by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:04pm On Feb 23
Chai stray bullet.

Abeg no defend me o! You go collect! Just Waka pass.

Meanwhile I still stand by kakaki.

Vehicle has been purchased and will be delivered when title docs are ready.

45m is a lot of money, sadly this has happened and insha obatala it will be sorted soon.

Meanwhile just in case you are yet to insult gazzuzz , don't wait till car arrives.

1 Like

Re: Kakakiautos - Case Of Fraud by TheMadame(f): 8:09pm On Feb 23
GAZZUZZ:
Chai stray bullet.

Abeg no defend me o! You go collect! Just Waka pass.

Meanwhile I still stand by kakaki.

Vehicle has been purchased and will be delivered when title docs are ready.

45m is a lot of money, sadly this has happened and insha obatala it will be sorted soon.

Meanwhile just in case you are yet to insult gazzuzz , don't wait till car arrives.

You sound very glib.
Would you personally be happy if someone collected 45 million Naira from you and promised to deliver a car to you in December but by February ending you still have not received the car?
I need a very honest answer from you.

8 Likes

Re: Kakakiautos - Case Of Fraud by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:55pm On Feb 23
TheMadame:

You sound very glib .
Would you personally be happy if someone collected 45 million Naira from you and promised to deliver a car to you in December but by February ending you still have not received the car?
I need a very honest answer from you.

First of all I am not glib. I have been in similar situation with kakaki and had to wait it out. As long as you trust that your funds were used for what was agreed on you should not have much of a problem . Trust is the issue here , and I trust kakaki , others might not, but I do.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kakakiautos - Case Of Fraud by Mayor555(m): 8:55pm On Feb 23
Ishilove:
In the past, when cretinous fûcktards quote me (including the cowardly e-hoodlum quoting the fûcktard quoting me 🙄) to type the same filth that they eject from their diseased rectums, my knee jerk reaction is always to drag them to hell and back by the hairs of their grimy, syphilitic balls. Alas, those days are nearly gone because, these days I rarely have the inclination or energy to engage idiots, twats and nincompoops. Tinubu's Nigeria can do that to ya. 🥱 Besides, you don't throw stones at every lousy dog that barks.

I don't want to derail this thread because the OP still remains a pending issue, so I will report the rule breaking comments to the mods. If anyone quotes me again to be unfortunate, I may or may not engage, depending on whatever mood I am in when I login to Nairaland.

See, whatever you do, do not engage buygala; for your peace of mind/mental peace..

A candid advice from a brother to a sister.....

Buygala, i greet you bros, i greet you speacially...

2 Likes

Re: Kakakiautos - Case Of Fraud by Wicoilham(m): 9:07pm On Feb 23
45 million thread. Sourcer please get this car home..
Re: Kakakiautos - Case Of Fraud by diportivo: 9:20pm On Feb 23
lawyer dey handle matter

sourcee can afford a whooping 45m to buy motor

sourcer is feeling the heat(as it shld be)

but

people are here fighting each other? grin

omo

some people have also neglected their village elders and are looking for who to respect online grin

omo

dollar dey wear flip flop but na here the anger dey sup?ontop another person motor o grin

usually the last phrase should be "e na wa alright laslas"

but nooo

ko Jo ra won cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kakakiautos - Case Of Fraud by buygala(m): 9:32pm On Feb 23
Mayor555:

See, whatever you do, do not engage buygala; for your peace of mind/mental peace..

A candid advice from a brother to a sister.....

Buygala, i greet you bros, i greet you speacially...

I greet you too Sir

Funny watching Madam Vitriol and Decorum displaying her decorum by so much swearing and cussing..... Vitriol apparently won grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

2004 TOYOTA 4RUNNER SR5/SPORT EDITION (SOLD SOLD SOLD) / Tokunbo Dyna 200 For Urgent Sale / 2010 Toyota Rav4 FOR SALE 08107837005

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.