Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,044 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Tech Hubs: Anambra Senator Nwoye Vs Lagos Senator Abiru (Pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tech Hubs: Anambra Senator Nwoye Vs Lagos Senator Abiru (Pictures) (25513 Views)

BREAKING: Anambra Senator Set To Officially Join APC On Friday / Obi May Create Upset For APC In Lagos - Senator Ayodele / Osinbajo, Ganduje, Sanwo-Olu, Senator Abiru For ALGOVC's Annual Conference (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tech Hubs: Anambra Senator Nwoye Vs Lagos Senator Abiru (Pictures) by Nostring: 7:43am On Feb 19
Realtruth2023:

Show me proof that this is not a private venture. This is not the first we see things like this that later turn out to be private ventures. Try and have sense.
show u proof fr what?...see this nobody πŸ˜‚, developers of the world, go back home and develop your region as well,it's very simple

2 Likes

Re: Tech Hubs: Anambra Senator Nwoye Vs Lagos Senator Abiru (Pictures) by transient123(m): 7:45am On Feb 19
Livingstone124:
If you believe this news Then you can believe anything with pictures attached to it.

Allow him to continue in his foolery of being servitude to his oppressor.....same thing they accused others for whereas they are largely culpable of such.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tech Hubs: Anambra Senator Nwoye Vs Lagos Senator Abiru (Pictures) by Realtruth2023: 7:46am On Feb 19
Hotfreezing:

That's Shettima and Sanwo commissioning the hub. The pictures are in posts before mine.

Years of electing animals to lead you has made you feel it's impossible for government to do something good. Any crumb they give you, you are ready to swallow. grin

Go and see what other Senators built and see the nonsense Nwoye built for you people.

What of the one that Dozie built that was shown? You guys love propaganda walahi. They share these things in your WhatsApp group ffor you to distract others, but trust me when a revolution happens or when the people decide to react we will tract idiots like you who are enablers for peanuts and beat you very well.
Re: Tech Hubs: Anambra Senator Nwoye Vs Lagos Senator Abiru (Pictures) by transient123(m): 7:48am On Feb 19
remymartyn:
Propaganda

One is still under construction or nearing the end of construction while the other has obviously been finished

PS: you'll not compare the allocations they got, one would definitely have gotten more

Just imagine this vomit. Why can't you do little findings and publish your figures before defending your oppressor. Bigotry!

2 Likes

Re: Tech Hubs: Anambra Senator Nwoye Vs Lagos Senator Abiru (Pictures) by Realtruth2023: 7:49am On Feb 19
Nostring:
show u proof fr what?...see this nobody πŸ˜‚, developers of the world, go back home and develop your region as well,it's very simple

You don't have sense and it is obvious. They have subjected you yo getting proof and you are busy jumping everywhere. You are not even from Lagos and you are shouting. Oga go and get a job and be useful to your parents and community stop spreading bigotry for 30k
Re: Tech Hubs: Anambra Senator Nwoye Vs Lagos Senator Abiru (Pictures) by pquaver(m): 7:50am On Feb 19
crackhouse:
I dey shame on nwoye's behalf. This is someone that wanted to govern Anambra state.. this man rode on the popularity of peter obi to clinch the seat as a senator in Anambra. Normally this guy no suppose be a senator. People voted him without knowing he's the one they voted because everybody was just voting only LP in Anambra because of Obi and they unknowingly voted this big thief called Tony Nwoye

Yet the people that voted him are claiming to know how to choose good leaders better all of Nigeria.. If the dont know how to diffenciate ordinary between senate and president voting , why should Nigerians trust them that they know what they are doing with the Agulu fraudster?

2 Likes

Re: Tech Hubs: Anambra Senator Nwoye Vs Lagos Senator Abiru (Pictures) by pquaver(m): 7:52am On Feb 19
Realtruth2023:

Try and stop being dense. This is an individual that did Rubbish and you now decided to make it a regional issue. Now in the first place can you swear that this Senator Abiru's stuff is not a private sector involvement albeit comedy? Just try and be introspective and stop being stupid

Who stop nwoye from invoving private sector? So Lp senator brain no reason am? Still come back to what we are saying LP no reach abeg

1 Like

Re: Tech Hubs: Anambra Senator Nwoye Vs Lagos Senator Abiru (Pictures) by LordBillionz: 7:52am On Feb 19
That Tony Nwoye is a big disgrace. The people of Aguleri should show him their anger against this insult in the next election and should continue to haunt him on his remaining time.

All his projects are substandard including the yeye market store he built.

1 Like

Re: Tech Hubs: Anambra Senator Nwoye Vs Lagos Senator Abiru (Pictures) by pocom16: 7:53am On Feb 19
Ofunaofu:
OP, let us not make blind comparisons.Β 

Can we have the cost analysis of the two projects, when they were awarded and what exactly was awarded, the contract details, and the contractor handling the projects so that we can be well informed?Β 

Besides, Tokumbo Abiru has been in the Senate since 2020, while Tony Nwoye just went to the Senate last June.Β 
Then tony should have waited 3 years..if that is what it will take to deliver a sensible project..

Stop defending rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Tech Hubs: Anambra Senator Nwoye Vs Lagos Senator Abiru (Pictures) by Stephench: 7:54am On Feb 19
Imagine what nairaland pushes to front-page then claim they don't want ethnic bashing
Re: Tech Hubs: Anambra Senator Nwoye Vs Lagos Senator Abiru (Pictures) by Nostring: 7:58am On Feb 19
Realtruth2023:

You don't have sense and it is obvious. They have subjected you yo getting proof and you are busy jumping everywhere. You are not even from Lagos and you are shouting. Oga go and get a job and be useful to your parents and community stop spreading bigotry for 30k
den take Lagos swear fr una ni? Lagos too dey una eyes , bunch of thieves...show me anywhere I mentioned Lagos in my post but somehow u still brought Lagos into the conversation...mind u,I no dey ur level, face ur charger selling inside wheelbarrow jeje.ode

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tech Hubs: Anambra Senator Nwoye Vs Lagos Senator Abiru (Pictures) by 77up(m): 7:58am On Feb 19
remymartyn:
Propaganda

One is still under construction or nearing the end of construction while the other has obviously been finished

PS: you'll not compare the allocations they got, one would definitely have gotten more
It's a pity you people are still defending this rubbish , now i know why your politicians are taking you for a ride in that region while you all focus more on other region.

2 Likes

Re: Tech Hubs: Anambra Senator Nwoye Vs Lagos Senator Abiru (Pictures) by Ofunaofu: 7:59am On Feb 19
pocom16:

Then tony should have waited 3 years..if that is what it will take to deliver a sensible project..

Stop defending rubbish

I am not defending rubbish. I am not holding a brief for Tony.Β 

All I am asking for is details of the contract so as to make informed decisions and discussions
Re: Tech Hubs: Anambra Senator Nwoye Vs Lagos Senator Abiru (Pictures) by Inspirer1: 8:07am On Feb 19
ozo13:
chairman let's call a spade a spade abeg instead of giving all this political class excuse.as at when they built the said structure let's say price of cement is 4/5k .with 3-5Million naira that tonye Nwoye structure with be ready and you and I know he got say 5Γ— that amount.It just pure wickedness of some politician.Am very sure if he had called Obi to come and commission it and obi see the one the Lagos guy erected peter Obi will be disappointed.
We as citizens need to start calling out politicians not minding the political party they belong.This Nwoye no try at all.
Imagine the standard of the structure they got money for and what he delivered.Even senator Abiru despite that standard structure he erected he will still keep some change because most projects in Nigeria is usually inflated to x2 or x3 the amount needed
πŸ’―

1 Like

Re: Tech Hubs: Anambra Senator Nwoye Vs Lagos Senator Abiru (Pictures) by Ajofiapero(m): 8:11am On Feb 19
crackhouse:
I dey shame on nwoye's behalf. This is someone that wanted to govern Anambra state.. this man rode on the popularity of peter obi to clinch the seat as a senator in Anambra. Normally this guy no suppose be a senator. People voted him without knowing he's the one they voted because everybody was just voting only LP in Anambra because of Obi and they unknowingly voted this big thief called Tony Nwoye

Oloun Nwoye no qualify to be village head let alone senator.. Anambra people Sabi well na why Dem no gree vote am since.

Him don use apian enter seat start dey show d stupid stuffs he's made of.

Shame on you Tony, if Eva you'll be remembered, it must be for bad example references.
Re: Tech Hubs: Anambra Senator Nwoye Vs Lagos Senator Abiru (Pictures) by Chikemn: 8:16am On Feb 19
The Senator has acknowledged his below par performance and has promised to get it sorted out:

Noted. We are constructing big Skill Acquisition centre/ICT HUB/ TOWN HALL which be ready on before December,2024.- Senator Nwoye

Ibrahimcoomasie:
The FG gave @SenatorNwoye (Labour Party) representing Anambra North Local government and Senator @TokunboAbiru (APC) representing the Lagos east Local government money to build a Tech innovation and computer hub.

2nd picture is what senator Tony Nwoye built for the pple of Aguleri Anambra, while 4th picture is what Senator Abiru built for Lagos East LGA.

Re: Tech Hubs: Anambra Senator Nwoye Vs Lagos Senator Abiru (Pictures) by PHAYOL81: 8:17am On Feb 19
And these are the LP and their tribesmen whom they christian as the messiah and whom they can't seem to call out because those leaders obviously could do no wrong. Heaven knows how many times the apologists of such party and people had criticized the APC, PDP and their representatives down the western NIGERIA on projects and performance far better than whatever their leaders provide.
NIGERIANS dodged a deadly missile the last election.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tech Hubs: Anambra Senator Nwoye Vs Lagos Senator Abiru (Pictures) by AutoConsult: 8:17am On Feb 19
remymartyn:
Propaganda

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tech Hubs: Anambra Senator Nwoye Vs Lagos Senator Abiru (Pictures) by AutoConsult: 8:19am On Feb 19
Livingstone124:
If you believe this news Then you can believe anything with pictures attached to it.

1 Like

Re: Tech Hubs: Anambra Senator Nwoye Vs Lagos Senator Abiru (Pictures) by GhostWisperer: 8:19am On Feb 19

1 Like

Re: Tech Hubs: Anambra Senator Nwoye Vs Lagos Senator Abiru (Pictures) by Realtruth2023: 8:29am On Feb 19
Nostring:
den take Lagos swear fr una ni? Lagos too dey una eyes , bunch of thieves...show me anywhere I mentioned Lagos in my post but somehow u still brought Lagos into the conversation...mind u,I no dey ur level, face ur charger selling inside wheelbarrow jeje.ode

You see delusions can make people mad. You are the one that started with the go back to your region, a comment that has no link with the post. Anyway we are compiling list of people like you and very soon the authorities will pick you people up.

1 Like

Re: Tech Hubs: Anambra Senator Nwoye Vs Lagos Senator Abiru (Pictures) by Mandate2023: 8:30am On Feb 19
ExplorerReturns:
Why compare uncomplicated building with a completed one?

Mumu
Re: Tech Hubs: Anambra Senator Nwoye Vs Lagos Senator Abiru (Pictures) by Realtruth2023: 8:31am On Feb 19
pquaver:

Who stop nwoye from invoving private sector? So Lp senator brain no reason am? Still come back to what we are saying LP no reach abeg

Oga can you just shut up for once. In the first place Senator Dozie's own is a masterpiece but as usual you guys want to play propaganda rhat is why you brought a renegade LP senator's own. Now like Jesus asked the pharisees if e sure you that all APC senators did jobs as good as you claimed Abiru did then vast the first stone.

1 Like

Re: Tech Hubs: Anambra Senator Nwoye Vs Lagos Senator Abiru (Pictures) by Mandate2023: 8:31am On Feb 19
Livingstone124:

Dis mumu don't know what is happening......na only nairaland u dey....wetin don cast
Re: Tech Hubs: Anambra Senator Nwoye Vs Lagos Senator Abiru (Pictures) by Mandate2023: 8:34am On Feb 19
Realtruth2023:

Oga can you just shut up for once. In the first place Senator Dozie's own is a masterpiece but as usual you guys want to play propaganda rhat is why you brought a renegade LP senator's own. Now like Jesus asked the pharisees if e sure you that all APC senators did jobs as good as you claimed Abiru did then vast the first stone.

Who released u?

Did u escape left side coz ur comments get as he be oh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tech Hubs: Anambra Senator Nwoye Vs Lagos Senator Abiru (Pictures) by Expanse2020(m): 8:34am On Feb 19
The two are really Tech hub
But
One is village hub or town hallπŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
While the other is TECH HUB

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tech Hubs: Anambra Senator Nwoye Vs Lagos Senator Abiru (Pictures) by Nostring: 8:35am On Feb 19
Realtruth2023:

You see delusions can make people mad. You are the one that started with the go back to your region, a comment that has no link with the post. Anyway we are compiling list of people like you and very soon the authorities will pick you people up.
delusional being, point out to the part I mentioned Lagos, useless thieves.
den go pick ur papa up fr village...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tech Hubs: Anambra Senator Nwoye Vs Lagos Senator Abiru (Pictures) by Realtruth2023: 8:36am On Feb 19
Nostring:
delusional being, point out to the part I mentioned Lagos, useless thieves.
den go pick ur papa up fr village...

Very soon you will answer this at DSS detention cell in Lagos.
Re: Tech Hubs: Anambra Senator Nwoye Vs Lagos Senator Abiru (Pictures) by Realtruth2023: 8:37am On Feb 19
Mandate2023:

Who released u?

Did u escape left side coz ur comments get as he be oh

Oga cast the first tone and tell me with your full chest that all APC senators did well with their funds

1 Like

Re: Tech Hubs: Anambra Senator Nwoye Vs Lagos Senator Abiru (Pictures) by Nostring: 8:37am On Feb 19
Realtruth2023:

Very soon you will answer this at DSS detention cell in Lagos.
πŸ˜‚ why not in Anambra...mumu charger seller

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tech Hubs: Anambra Senator Nwoye Vs Lagos Senator Abiru (Pictures) by osuofia2(m): 8:52am On Feb 19
I am ashamed for Tony Nwoye. Total mess it is

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

AbdulRazak Idrisa Timta, Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Laid 2 Rest(Pic / Deaf And Dumb Guy Speaks On The Tough Economic Situation In Nigeria - Video / President Buhari Did Not Order Us To Clear Salary Arrears - Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.