Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,418 members, 7,815,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

Tech Hubs: Anambra Senator Nwoye Vs Lagos Senator Abiru (Pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tech Hubs: Anambra Senator Nwoye Vs Lagos Senator Abiru (Pictures) (25510 Views)

BREAKING: Anambra Senator Set To Officially Join APC On Friday / Obi May Create Upset For APC In Lagos - Senator Ayodele / Osinbajo, Ganduje, Sanwo-Olu, Senator Abiru For ALGOVC's Annual Conference (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tech Hubs: Anambra Senator Nwoye Vs Lagos Senator Abiru (Pictures) by spinna: 6:04am On Feb 19
Lol it's well
Re: Tech Hubs: Anambra Senator Nwoye Vs Lagos Senator Abiru (Pictures) by Kobicove(m): 6:07am On Feb 19
Umueme:

Even though I support Peter Obi, this senator is a thief.

When I say the news yesterday, I didn't know the platform he was elected on, but all the same I laughed because I know he built class room blocks and called it "tech hub".

I likened him to the stock of Orji Uzor Kalu and Co. Being labour party still doesn't exonerate him. He's constituents should drag him.

#MyOpinion

He got elected by accident during the time people in the south east were blindly voting for just every candidate of the Labour Party including the junksundecided

10 Likes

Re: Tech Hubs: Anambra Senator Nwoye Vs Lagos Senator Abiru (Pictures) by EverythingPhone(m): 6:07am On Feb 19
Lagos na thia fada Come day come night

Can work in this innovative lab
I can help by tracking down lost or stolen mobile phones or devices only if they will need my services

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tech Hubs: Anambra Senator Nwoye Vs Lagos Senator Abiru (Pictures) by zinosleek(m): 6:07am On Feb 19
We keep dragging the presidents from OBJ to now Tinubu. While ignoring these elected officials close to us. They are the real menace to our decaying society.

Either they are clueless, or wicked and selfish.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tech Hubs: Anambra Senator Nwoye Vs Lagos Senator Abiru (Pictures) by AviatorMoney(m): 6:15am On Feb 19
Una still never sabi my people NDI IGBO.
A typical Igbo person would never and i mean NEVER do anything dat will benefit another person completely...... Quote me,its ur business.. It will not change facts.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tech Hubs: Anambra Senator Nwoye Vs Lagos Senator Abiru (Pictures) by Umueme: 6:17am On Feb 19
Kobicove:

He go elected by accident during the time people in the south east were blindly voting for just every candidate of the Labour Party including the junksundecided

🤦🏽‍♂️
Same thing happened in Aba. Sen. Obisike or so was working very well in house of reps. So well you wouldn't believe he was in Abia PDP. LP wave came and swept him off. I'm yet to see a project from his successor

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tech Hubs: Anambra Senator Nwoye Vs Lagos Senator Abiru (Pictures) by SoNature(m): 6:17am On Feb 19
I trust OBIdients on X; they will visit his page and eat him up! It's even funny that the lunatic intends to contest for guber election in Anambra State. Mumu man!

2 Likes

Re: Tech Hubs: Anambra Senator Nwoye Vs Lagos Senator Abiru (Pictures) by Bellotelli: 6:28am On Feb 19
remymartyn:
Propaganda

One is still under construction or nearing the end of construction while the other has obviously been finished

PS: you'll not compare the allocations they got, one would definitely have gotten more
Then he shouldn't have commissioned it. He brought this up on himself by handing over such eyesore to his community.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tech Hubs: Anambra Senator Nwoye Vs Lagos Senator Abiru (Pictures) by sageb: 6:31am On Feb 19
Ibrahimcoomasie:
APC Senator Tokunbo Abiru:

senator Abiru did a good job in building this tech hub.

4 Likes

Re: Tech Hubs: Anambra Senator Nwoye Vs Lagos Senator Abiru (Pictures) by Bellotelli: 6:33am On Feb 19
Ofunaofu:
OP, let us not make blind comparisons. 

Can we have the cost analysis of the two projects, when they were awarded and what exactly was awarded, the contract details, and the contractor handling the projects so that we can be well informed? 

Besides, Tokumbo Abiru has been in the Senate since 2020, while Tony Nwoye just went to the Senate last June. 
My brother, anything worth doing is worth doing well. We expect something better from a federal lawmaker. Although there are people that has done worse than this but e never cast smiley

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tech Hubs: Anambra Senator Nwoye Vs Lagos Senator Abiru (Pictures) by sageb: 6:43am On Feb 19
Ofunaofu:
OP, let us not make blind comparisons. 

Can we have the cost analysis of the two projects, when they were awarded and what exactly was awarded, the contract details, and the contractor handling the projects so that we can be well informed? 

Besides, Tokumbo Abiru has been in the Senate since 2020, while Tony Nwoye just went to the Senate last June. 

Nwoye was elected into the House of Reps in 2015.
With his years of experience in the national assembly, it is this Pig hub he could build for his constituents.cheesy

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tech Hubs: Anambra Senator Nwoye Vs Lagos Senator Abiru (Pictures) by Jeffy1206(m): 6:46am On Feb 19
Watch how some mumu pipu linking it with PO. 😁
Re: Tech Hubs: Anambra Senator Nwoye Vs Lagos Senator Abiru (Pictures) by gigabyte13: 6:52am On Feb 19
😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Anambra, the capital of Nigeria billionaires indeed...... 😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
They got what they deserved
The SINnator no rate then at all.
The SINnator already know say, they are archaic people ,
😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂🤣
😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

3 Likes

Re: Tech Hubs: Anambra Senator Nwoye Vs Lagos Senator Abiru (Pictures) by RemoveKebab: 6:54am On Feb 19
Even ogun and kebbi

7 Likes

Re: Tech Hubs: Anambra Senator Nwoye Vs Lagos Senator Abiru (Pictures) by Stephaniegold(f): 7:00am On Feb 19
Senator Abiru own is a renovation apartment that was not built from foundation......I passed through dis building every Blessed day....
Abiru own is a photoshop, expecially where the drone took the pictures....scam alert

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tech Hubs: Anambra Senator Nwoye Vs Lagos Senator Abiru (Pictures) by dettolgel: 7:02am On Feb 19
matify83:
The difference is like that between daylight and night.

Whoever designed that pig sty for senator Nwoye should be tied to the stake.

Kudos to senator Abiru, your taste is legendary.

Nwoye has been nothing but thief right from his days in UNN. Please anyone with his twitter handle should help out with the bashing he is receiving there.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tech Hubs: Anambra Senator Nwoye Vs Lagos Senator Abiru (Pictures) by Timmi: 7:09am On Feb 19
malali:
SenatorNwoye (Labour Party)

Tech hub looks like a renovated shrine.

This is the Labour party that wants to develop Nigeria ?

Please call Peter Obi to come and commission it

Where are the Obizombies!!!

4 Likes

Re: Tech Hubs: Anambra Senator Nwoye Vs Lagos Senator Abiru (Pictures) by Karufi: 7:16am On Feb 19
Yoruba are more sophisticated in all ramification

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tech Hubs: Anambra Senator Nwoye Vs Lagos Senator Abiru (Pictures) by zoedew: 7:17am On Feb 19
The jury is out! However, some would say that the hood does not make the monk! We were not shown what Nwoye's contained.🧐
Re: Tech Hubs: Anambra Senator Nwoye Vs Lagos Senator Abiru (Pictures) by ozo13(m): 7:19am On Feb 19
remymartyn:
Propaganda

One is still under construction or nearing the end of construction while the other has obviously been finished

PS: you'll not compare the allocations they got, one would definitely have gotten more
chairman let's call a spade a spade abeg instead of giving all this political class excuse.as at when they built the said structure let's say price of cement is 4/5k .with 3-5Million naira that tonye Nwoye structure with be ready and you and I know he got say 5× that amount.It just pure wickedness of some politician.Am very sure if he had called Obi to come and commission it and obi see the one the Lagos guy erected peter Obi will be disappointed.
We as citizens need to start calling out politicians not minding the political party they belong.This Nwoye no try at all.
Imagine the standard of the structure they got money for and what he delivered.Even senator Abiru despite that standard structure he erected he will still keep some change because most projects in Nigeria is usually inflated to x2 or x3 the amount needed

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tech Hubs: Anambra Senator Nwoye Vs Lagos Senator Abiru (Pictures) by Hotfreezing: 7:19am On Feb 19
Stephaniegold:
Senator Abiru own is a renovation apartment that was not built from foundation......I passed through dis building every Blessed day....
Abiru own is a photoshop, expecially where the drone took the pictures....scam alert

You should ashamed that a renovated building in Lagos is better than a new building in Anambra.
You are in Ikorodu enjoying good governance but are defending the piggery built for your kinsmen.
I don't know why you are so wicked.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tech Hubs: Anambra Senator Nwoye Vs Lagos Senator Abiru (Pictures) by naptu2: 7:22am On Feb 19
naptu2:
Tech hubs by other lawmakers.

1) Honourable Ferdinand Dozie Nwankwo.

3 Likes

Re: Tech Hubs: Anambra Senator Nwoye Vs Lagos Senator Abiru (Pictures) by naptu2: 7:24am On Feb 19
naptu2:
Senator Abdulfatai Buhari (Oyo North)

3 Likes

Re: Tech Hubs: Anambra Senator Nwoye Vs Lagos Senator Abiru (Pictures) by naptu2: 7:26am On Feb 19
naptu2:
Senator Tokunbo Abiru (Lagos East)

3 Likes

Re: Tech Hubs: Anambra Senator Nwoye Vs Lagos Senator Abiru (Pictures) by rajiedreez: 7:27am On Feb 19
Don't judge by the outside, the Anambra one fine for inside grin

4 Likes

Re: Tech Hubs: Anambra Senator Nwoye Vs Lagos Senator Abiru (Pictures) by micwill: 7:29am On Feb 19
Ibrahimcoomasie:
Labour Party (LP) Senator Dr. Tony Nwoye:

Leave party alone, if you are bad, you are bad. No matter how circumstances change , you go still be bad person...Nwoye build poultry call am tech hub.. the Architect and brick layers and senator sef should be in guardroom

5 Likes

Re: Tech Hubs: Anambra Senator Nwoye Vs Lagos Senator Abiru (Pictures) by press9jatv: 7:29am On Feb 19
The Lagos Senator built his own tech lab well

3 Likes

Re: Tech Hubs: Anambra Senator Nwoye Vs Lagos Senator Abiru (Pictures) by Realtruth2023: 7:33am On Feb 19
Nostring:
shut up...he said the truth...den go comot multiple SE inside SW,lion dey roar, dog dey show face..

Show me proof that this is not a private venture. This is not the first we see things like this that later turn out to be private ventures. Try and have sense.
Re: Tech Hubs: Anambra Senator Nwoye Vs Lagos Senator Abiru (Pictures) by Hotfreezing: 7:38am On Feb 19
Realtruth2023:

Show me proof that this is not a private venture. This is not the first we see things like this that later turn out to be private ventures. Try and have sense.

That's Shettima and Sanwo commissioning the hub. The pictures are in posts before mine.

Years of electing animals to lead you has made you feel it's impossible for government to do something good. Any crumb they give you, you are ready to swallow. grin

Go and see what other Senators built and see the nonsense Nwoye built for you people.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tech Hubs: Anambra Senator Nwoye Vs Lagos Senator Abiru (Pictures) by transient123(m): 7:42am On Feb 19
crackhouse:
I dey shame on nwoye's behalf. This is someone that wanted to govern Anambra state.. this man rode on the popularity of peter obi to clinch the seat as a senator in Anambra. Normally this guy no suppose be a senator. People voted him without knowing he's the one they voted because everybody was just voting only LP in Anambra because of Obi and they unknowingly voted this big thief called Tony Nwoye

You stylishly said the voters are illiterates....the same adjective people like you attribute to the abokis grin cheesy. Wonderful.

1 Like

Re: Tech Hubs: Anambra Senator Nwoye Vs Lagos Senator Abiru (Pictures) by bigdammyj: 7:43am On Feb 19
Debaters and analysts project.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'How Police Harassed Us On Third Mainland Bridge, Seized Our Phones' / More Photos And Video From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Akure / Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Maraba Market In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.