Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,732 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

Tech Hubs: Anambra Senator Nwoye Vs Lagos Senator Abiru (Pictures) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tech Hubs: Anambra Senator Nwoye Vs Lagos Senator Abiru (Pictures) (25505 Views)

BREAKING: Anambra Senator Set To Officially Join APC On Friday / Obi May Create Upset For APC In Lagos - Senator Ayodele / Osinbajo, Ganduje, Sanwo-Olu, Senator Abiru For ALGOVC's Annual Conference (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tech Hubs: Anambra Senator Nwoye Vs Lagos Senator Abiru (Pictures) by Realtruth2023: 12:43pm On Feb 19
Nostring:
😂 why not in Anambra...mumu charger seller

Frustration no good oooo
Re: Tech Hubs: Anambra Senator Nwoye Vs Lagos Senator Abiru (Pictures) by Realtruth2023: 12:47pm On Feb 19
Hotfreezing:

The day I will have your time, I will compile a list of your most useless posts and send it directly to Devin. Be using company resources to commit hate crimes.

Look I am telling you again, you are crossing the line and it will be very bad for you. Trust me once again I have never committed any hate crime neither have I used company resources, and I promise if you go down that road you will be.dealing with jail time. I have all my posts in fact I have already lodged a complaint of cyber bullying against you with the police. All what you have said I have it on screenshot, and I have already.proceeded to get an order against Seun on this.
Re: Tech Hubs: Anambra Senator Nwoye Vs Lagos Senator Abiru (Pictures) by malali: 12:50pm On Feb 19
JetApartment:

Dollar is now 1500, I will remind you when it gets to 2000 under APC government...as you no wan get sense.

Are spending dollar in Nigeria ?

Is America spending naira ?
Re: Tech Hubs: Anambra Senator Nwoye Vs Lagos Senator Abiru (Pictures) by Realtruth2023: 12:51pm On Feb 19
Hotfreezing:

The day I will have your time, I will compile a list of your most useless posts and send it directly to Devin. Be using company resources to commit hate crimes.
I am not the kind of person you intimidate and just be ready to be jailed for cyber stalking/bullying. Thank God that is a crime in Nigerian law, you have just messed with the wrong person.

You keep allowing envy, you detest igbos, but you envy the ones with good jobs moreso you want to resort to blackmail. I say you have messed up with the wrong person, I will ensure that you go to jail as an example to other cyber bullies and blackmailer.
Re: Tech Hubs: Anambra Senator Nwoye Vs Lagos Senator Abiru (Pictures) by Realtruth2023: 1:04pm On Feb 19
Hotfreezing:

Mynd44, NLPolicewoman Rule 2 and possible cyber bullying and blackmail. I have already sent a private email to Seun on this and the police report on this as well.
Re: Tech Hubs: Anambra Senator Nwoye Vs Lagos Senator Abiru (Pictures) by Tochj(m): 1:07pm On Feb 19
Ibrahimcoomasie:
The FG gave @SenatorNwoye (Labour Party) representing Anambra North Local government and Senator @TokunboAbiru (APC) representing the Lagos east Local government money to build a Tech innovation and computer hub.

2nd picture is what senator Tony Nwoye built for the pple of Aguleri Anambra, while 4th picture is what Senator Abiru built for Lagos East LGA.
This is the same illiterate propaganda that brought this thief government to power.
Nwoye built for a Town called Aguleri
Aguleri is equivalent to Okoko or Orile iganmu Lagos
Not a Local government
Not a senatorial zone.
Abiru built for Lagos east
That's Lagos divided into 3.

Re: Tech Hubs: Anambra Senator Nwoye Vs Lagos Senator Abiru (Pictures) by Hotfreezing: 1:15pm On Feb 19
Realtruth2023:

nd possible cyber bullying and blackmail. I have already sent a private email to Seun on this and the police report on this as well.

Keep making noise. I have a list of your monikers. The nonsense you have written threatening genocide on other tribes.

Shebi you know how to threaten Yorubas and Northerners
You will see.
Re: Tech Hubs: Anambra Senator Nwoye Vs Lagos Senator Abiru (Pictures) by Umueme: 1:19pm On Feb 19
Okoroawusa:

Why didn't you likend him to Peter Obi? You are still hypocritical

Phool.....I am igbo. I didn't mention A northern or south westerners name. But you had to find basis to make a dumb argument
Re: Tech Hubs: Anambra Senator Nwoye Vs Lagos Senator Abiru (Pictures) by Okoroawusa: 1:21pm On Feb 19
Umueme:

Phool.....I am igbo. I didn't mention A northern or south westerners name. But you had to find basis to make a dumb argument
I am Igbo too.

Thank you for the pool and dumb in your comment.
Re: Tech Hubs: Anambra Senator Nwoye Vs Lagos Senator Abiru (Pictures) by Judolisco(m): 1:48pm On Feb 19
remymartyn:
Propaganda

One is still under construction or nearing the end of construction while the other has obviously been finished

PS: you'll not compare the allocations they got, one would definitely have gotten more
tah.... Baba said he has already handed it over
Re: Tech Hubs: Anambra Senator Nwoye Vs Lagos Senator Abiru (Pictures) by Realtruth2023: 1:55pm On Feb 19
Hotfreezing:

Keep making noise. I have a list of your monikers. The nonsense you have written threatening genocide on other tribes.

Shebi you know how to threaten Yorubas and Northerners
You will see.

Please show me I dare you. Show me where I threatened anyone with genocide. You cannot falsify my details and make spurious allegations. If you k ow what cyber bullying.and stalking is you will keep quiet. Keep thinking it is noise until you get locked up. Know the kind of people you offend. I have never hidden my moniker please bring out all the posts in my moniker I am asking because I also have all my records and all my posts is there for all to see. You arenplaying with jail time you think it is kiddies games abi. This is the.last time I would answer you I have my records and I will show everyone so that when you are picked up then you will learn. Keep being envious
Re: Tech Hubs: Anambra Senator Nwoye Vs Lagos Senator Abiru (Pictures) by pquaver(m): 2:28pm On Feb 19
Livingstone124:
can someone close to this guy snap his neck for me.

Yours will be snapped first...
Re: Tech Hubs: Anambra Senator Nwoye Vs Lagos Senator Abiru (Pictures) by VULCAN(m): 2:37pm On Feb 19
Intelligent people noted that the amount of money given to each politician was not mentioned.

We wonder why?

PS.

Can anyone verify that that building was even actually built for that purpose as we know that urchnns are lying machines?
Re: Tech Hubs: Anambra Senator Nwoye Vs Lagos Senator Abiru (Pictures) by Notasyouthink: 3:31pm On Feb 19
malali:
SenatorNwoye (Labour Party)

Tech hub looks like a renovated shrine.One looks like you want to check google and do online research, the other looks like you want to consult Amadioha

This is the Labour party that wants to develop Nigeria ?

Please lets judge politicians on contribution to society, not ethnicity, religion or something stupid. When Abiru contests against Nwoye tomorrow, Dont ask us why are we supporting Abiru....Can you see the evidence ?

I am sure Senator Nwoye is on Nairaland abusing APC.

No wonder Peter Obi enjoys living in Lagos. I am sure Atiku built a better one in Dubai

Please call Peter Obi to come and commission it

Tell us what is stopping tinubu from building Nigeria grin grin grin
I thought you lots said he built lagos?
Re: Tech Hubs: Anambra Senator Nwoye Vs Lagos Senator Abiru (Pictures) by VanuatuWycombe: 3:59pm On Feb 19
remymartyn:
Propaganda

One is still under construction or nearing the end of construction while the other has obviously been finished

PS: you'll not compare the allocations they got, one would definitely have gotten more

I guess they got the same allocation. Even if they didn’t get the same allocation, what the Anambra guy built is an eyesore.
He needs to order it demolished and have it rebuilt.
May be he felt boys and girls who would need or use it are, mostly, out of the state hustling in traffic selling gala or doing one kain househelp for Lekki dem, he has got to consider his name and how he has to be transparent and accountable to his people.

Did he work in private sector for long at all? Because people who graduated and entered government works in NIgeria are majorly d.aft and unexposed o.
What he built cannot cost him more than N5m (excluding computers and other appliances needed for the ‘hub’).

Re: Tech Hubs: Anambra Senator Nwoye Vs Lagos Senator Abiru (Pictures) by Zxcvbnmghtr: 4:06pm On Feb 19
remymartyn:
Propaganda

grin grin cheesy grin grin lol 😂😂😂 HARD CORE OBIDIENT. grin grin grin Your reasoning sha. undecided
Re: Tech Hubs: Anambra Senator Nwoye Vs Lagos Senator Abiru (Pictures) by izubext007: 7:28pm On Feb 19
It's looks like a montuary
Re: Tech Hubs: Anambra Senator Nwoye Vs Lagos Senator Abiru (Pictures) by Basic123: 8:13pm On Feb 19
SoNature:
I trust OBIdients on X; they will visit his page and eat him up! It's even funny that the lunatic intends to contest for guber election in Anambra State. Mumu man!
Have they eaten this one below off....Hypochrites

Re: Tech Hubs: Anambra Senator Nwoye Vs Lagos Senator Abiru (Pictures) by crackhouse(m): 8:13pm On Feb 19
PHAYOL81:

THEN THAT MEANS ANAMBRA ARE THE GUILTY LOTS OF THE BLAME THEY MISCHIEVOUSLY PASS ONTO OTHER TRIBES. YOU JUST CONFIRMED IT THAT THEY VOTED BLINDLY ON ANYTHING LP BECAUSE OBI, THEIR SON, WAS THE FACE, AND THAT IT'S NOT ABOUT COMPETENCE. THEY SURELY WERE TRIBALLY DRIVEN. GBAM.
it's not about tribal. It's about competence. Obi was not the first igbo man to vie for the position of president. Ojukwu did same under Apga but nobody voted him so it's not about tribe. It's about competence.
Re: Tech Hubs: Anambra Senator Nwoye Vs Lagos Senator Abiru (Pictures) by Basic123: 8:26pm On Feb 19
crackhouse:
it's not about tribal. It's about competence. Obi was not the first igbo man to vie for the position of president. Ojukwu did same under Apga but nobody voted him so it's not about tribe. It's about competence.
Its about desperate need for Igbo Christian president and stopping being ruled continuously for 10yrs by a Muslim base on propaganda tape being spread among the Christiandom that being ruled by 10yrs straight will convert Nigeria to a Muslim state.

If not,how did people below suddenly started seeing a FRAUD AS messiah?

Re: Tech Hubs: Anambra Senator Nwoye Vs Lagos Senator Abiru (Pictures) by PHAYOL81: 9:06pm On Feb 19
crackhouse:

IS it the same competence that made the whole of IGBOLAND practically voted for a candidate, their son? Or the same one that push everybody voting for anything LP especially in his home state ANAMBRA? They even took the madn3ss to Lagos where they blindly installed unknown bike rider over a constituency under LP umbrella and also pushed to install a toxic CHINEDU who had verbally proclaimed hate against our persons, tribes, states, heritage, culture and belief. Better forget it, the wind's blown the lid off the bias already. Just don't call out others by 2027 election when they reciprocate what you taught them. Good night

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG To Prosecute 400 Suspects For Funding Terrorism / 2023: Saraki, Tambuwal, Hayatudeen, Bala Mohammed Visit Wike In Port-Harcourt / Restructuring: Southern Leaders Barred From Flying To Makurdi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.