Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,530 members, 7,826,984 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

LP: Account For Funds From Abroad, Suspended Treasurer, Opara Tells Abure - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LP: Account For Funds From Abroad, Suspended Treasurer, Opara Tells Abure (7295 Views)

Nigerian Credits N4M To LP Account. Donate Yours Today (PHOTOS) / Wike, Opara, Sekibo, Dokpesi, Lee Maeba Arrive Justice Odili's Home / Sumbo Ajose Is Dead! Lagos APC Treasurer Dies In The US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LP: Account For Funds From Abroad, Suspended Treasurer, Opara Tells Abure by Ogaonos: 9:28am On Feb 19
benuejosh:
E go cast.

I wonder how people believed their so called account statement telling us how much they got and how much they spent.

Labour Party got billions of Naira and they shared it between themselves and Aisha.

Peter Obi is now moving from one burial and death location to another with his black mourning clothes donating the campaign funds.

If you want Peter Obi to come to your place, just make it loud on social media that someone died or people died. Peter Obi in his ever ready mourning black clothes will appear and donate money.
that why I called on obidient to put pressure on peter obi on d issue of
1)transparency on chairman at national and state level monthly salaries and allowance
2)transparency on funds generated by d party annually or after nomination forms deadline .
Re: LP: Account For Funds From Abroad, Suspended Treasurer, Opara Tells Abure by Indispensable85(m): 9:42am On Feb 19
Omenlon:
if everybody keep pointing fingers at you, check yourself, something must be actually wrong with the person.

Absolutely!
Re: LP: Account For Funds From Abroad, Suspended Treasurer, Opara Tells Abure by morgstreme: 9:44am On Feb 19
Ernchibyke:
Let that woman rest.
Abure seems to be a man of integrity

You are a demon!

2 Likes

Re: LP: Account For Funds From Abroad, Suspended Treasurer, Opara Tells Abure by mafmag(m): 10:32am On Feb 19
You dun chop sha grin

Elvis2kay:
OBI and Aisha are both criminal while Abure na Ògbólógbòó Ole,..

according to Obi he said the $$$$ recieved from diasporal he personally take it to Aboki in Alade market and change it to naira and then give it to Aisha who had claimed many times that she has never collect "shishii" from the party purse. .. criminals in disguise 🥸
Re: LP: Account For Funds From Abroad, Suspended Treasurer, Opara Tells Abure by Honestey: 11:15am On Feb 19
Did LP candidate seriously wanted to be Nigeria president?

2 Likes

Re: LP: Account For Funds From Abroad, Suspended Treasurer, Opara Tells Abure by Realtruth2023: 12:42pm On Feb 19
benuejosh:
you guys hate the truth too much. I have always said thr truth as i see it. I hate nobody and i don't have treasonous character. I have never supported violence, crime or terrorism. I say the truth.

Oga face your region that is being decimated on a regular by bandits. You hate hearing the truth, but you are quick to talking about other regions
Re: LP: Account For Funds From Abroad, Suspended Treasurer, Opara Tells Abure by chopnaira: 12:47pm On Feb 19
Zanzibar1:

One can always learn on a job lol
🤣🤣🤣
Re: LP: Account For Funds From Abroad, Suspended Treasurer, Opara Tells Abure by Okoroawusa: 1:14pm On Feb 19
Abure, Obi and Aisha who is the best thief?

2 Likes

Re: LP: Account For Funds From Abroad, Suspended Treasurer, Opara Tells Abure by babajero(m): 1:33pm On Feb 19
Elvis2kay:

according to Obi he said the $$$$ recieved from diasporal he personally take it to Aboki in Alade market and change it to naira and then give it to Aisha who had claimed many times that she has never collect "shishii" from the party purse. .. criminals in disguise 🥸
You and your APC want to discredit labour party and Abure because you are afraid he will always support your nightmare Peter Obi.
Re: LP: Account For Funds From Abroad, Suspended Treasurer, Opara Tells Abure by commoditiesnig: 2:01pm On Feb 19

1 Like

Re: LP: Account For Funds From Abroad, Suspended Treasurer, Opara Tells Abure by WhereMyLoud: 4:47pm On Feb 19
accordadoga24:
Hehehe

Ordinary campaign funds they cannot account for and they want to be in charge of the nation’s treasury someday.

Losers’ Party is not different from PDP and APC.

The same thieves, different political party names but one hypocrite
Enjoy Tinubu Government..shey e dey touch you too? Good enough for me knowing you and your family they feel the misery of an evil ruler
Re: LP: Account For Funds From Abroad, Suspended Treasurer, Opara Tells Abure by WhereMyLoud: 4:49pm On Feb 19
Nostring:
Useless party packed with criminals and zombified lunatics called obedients.
Since you have being scrolling the Nairaland thread.. you did not say pim.. all you were waiting for was just one Obi or LP post so u can spew shit from your stinking head
Re: LP: Account For Funds From Abroad, Suspended Treasurer, Opara Tells Abure by frog12: 5:14pm On Feb 19
Anything Nigeria, na stealing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LP: Account For Funds From Abroad, Suspended Treasurer, Opara Tells Abure by owem19(m): 5:26pm On Feb 19
Emilokan crew tongue
PortHarcourtcit:
cover your face with shame... Who's pained now? The treasurer or LP?
Re: LP: Account For Funds From Abroad, Suspended Treasurer, Opara Tells Abure by 1xPOS: 7:50pm On Feb 19
Elvis2kay:

how market
Re: LP: Account For Funds From Abroad, Suspended Treasurer, Opara Tells Abure by 1xPOS: 7:51pm On Feb 19
Nostring:
Useless party packed with criminals and zombified lunatics called obedients.
how market today
Re: LP: Account For Funds From Abroad, Suspended Treasurer, Opara Tells Abure by HRMK: 8:02am On Feb 20
SUSPENSION OF THE TREASURER IS TO COVER UP THE EMBEZZLEMENT OF THE LABOUR PARTY FUNDS!NO POLITICIAN COULD BE TRUSTED!!
Re: LP: Account For Funds From Abroad, Suspended Treasurer, Opara Tells Abure by Konquest: 1:06pm On Feb 23
Fareke:

https://punchng.com/account-for-funds-from-us-suspended-treasurer-tells-abure/
But not backing down on her allegations, Opara, in a telephone interview with our correspondent on Sunday, asked Abure to give an account of the funds raised during the LP presidential campaign tour in the US.

Opara said, “Abure used the name of the party to raise funds during the United States campaign tour. They reflected in all the documents and tickets I printed out. We have the tickets for $500 and $100 in the name of the party. But Abure returned and didn’t drop a dime. We are talking about a man who uses proxy accounts to withdraw money from the party.

"Again, for 10 to 11 months, Abure has been the only one withdrawing the money. I don’t know how he does it, whether by forgery or other means. We are three signatories to the accounts but the third person, a former chairman, is dead now.”

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Did Awolowo Have Friends From Outside The SW (read old W region)? / Soldiers Curtailed My Movements To Lead A Protest - Femi Falana / Bomb Found At Seme Border

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.