Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,982 members, 7,814,348 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

The People Of South East Don't Wish Benue People Well - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The People Of South East Don't Wish Benue People Well (2862 Views)

South East Don't Have Any Railway Line And Amaechi Is Connecting Niger ? / Asari Dokubo: "Don't Wish Me Happy Independence Day, I'm Not A Nigerian" / Kenneth Okonkwo: If South-East Don't Vote Buhari, They Will Be In Wilderness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The People Of South East Don't Wish Benue People Well by SoNature(m): 8:59am On Feb 19
benuejosh:
I hate no one. I love everyone. But please, tell the igbos and every person involved to stop the illegal and indiscriminate increase in the price of commodities in the market.

And the blame game continues....

4 Likes

Re: The People Of South East Don't Wish Benue People Well by EEIA: 9:06am On Feb 19
caesymore:

Now your post is as aimless as a drunk officer aiming at a target, you are as guilty as you depicted others in your post.

Bloody hypocrite.
I need IPOB girls. I go so use them as cum buckets.
Re: The People Of South East Don't Wish Benue People Well by julaion: 9:10am On Feb 19
EEIA:

I need IPOB girls. I go so use them as cum buckets.
just dey say i will really need ur mum And grandma as cum bucket too grin

4 Likes

Re: The People Of South East Don't Wish Benue People Well by JealousCobra(m): 9:14am On Feb 19
Fineman2:
I really don't like creating threads that will cause unnecessary fight but I've carefully studied and monitored events in Benue for some time.

What baffles me the most sometimes is the negative comments from some Igbos saying Benue people are reaping what they planted during the civil war because they helped the Nigerian government, it is one nonsense story almost every Igbo person knows.

Firstly, During the Biafra war, Benue and the entire middle belt was under the control of the Nigerian government with military administrators fully in charge, so how do you expect Benue people serving in the army not to fight with the central government.

Secondly, did ojukwo consult Benue people before going into war? Did he mention Benue as part of Biafra during his speech?

Thirdly, why are they so fixated on Benue than the rest of the middle belt?

Lastly, Is General Yakubu Gowon from Benue state?

The lack of humanity in these people is truly horrifying, the same way they are supporting the massacre of innocent Palestinians in Gaza but they are always quick to report Nigerian military to ICC for trying to weed out IPOB.

During the last election, Benue, plateau and several states in the middle belt supported Mr Obi and the labour party including my family and myself, in Benue APC won by just 2k votes, maybe through rigging with the help of Akume the current SGF.

We could've supported Tinubu or Atiku, but we didn't because we believe in Obi more than the rest of the candidates.

My Igbos brothers should get that nonsense story off their heads and stop creating more enemies for themselves, you can't be fighting every other tribe and region and then expect them to support you during elections.

They must learn how to build bridges of love.

IPOB has killed more people in south east than Fulani herdsmen in Benue, it's either they sympathize with Benue people or they keep their mouths shut and avoid such threads completely.

For Benue people, I think they should stop supporting south east thinking they are brothers, they should just remain neutral and stick to middle belt region.

We pray for good leaders that will do things right and change the minds of our people, not tribalistic leaders.

Once again, there's freedom of expression in our constitution, so nobody should get mad at me for speaking my mind.

I also expect them to report this thread, but my message would have been passed by then.

Please leave Benue people alone.

@ bolded. . .you were making sense until you got to the bolded were you reminded the world of your bigotry

Currently I'm staying in Wannune Tarka LGA, ironically in SGF Akume's hometown. I can boldly tells you that you are not living in Tiv land and you are not properly informed about the Igbo and Tiv relationships.

Without the Igbos presence in that town it would have looked a place that has never existed, no wonder whenever fracas arises between them, Akume won't hesitate to wade in.

Igbos have been living in peace with their host despite numerous hostilities from the jobless tiv boys on breaking their shops and stealing their wares on daily basis.

Typical Tiv man has trust issues and you knows this. I won't elaborate further.

8 Likes

Re: The People Of South East Don't Wish Benue People Well by NextAbuja: 9:16am On Feb 19
I see you labouring hard n in vain at projecting the grotesque of your hopelessness on me ?! Not today bro, you alone own the core of your existence as spelt out in your comment.

BiafranPatriot:
Rants of a crying Moroon.
Foolishness and stupidity from a lineage of delinquent idiots, breeds failures and domiciled slavish cunts.

For verification..ask Awolowo... cheesy

Re: The People Of South East Don't Wish Benue People Well by EEIA: 9:18am On Feb 19
julaion:
just dey say i will really need ur mum And grandma as cum bucket too grin
your own mama wey been the get hard time to conceive you and your siblings!

the problem was that 100% of your fathers cum used to flow back out of her vagina immediately she gets up after sex.

she had to lie down on her back in one position with pillows under her lower back to lift her pelvis up for 5 days to prevent it and increase the chances of fertilization each time.

didn’t they tell you?
Re: The People Of South East Don't Wish Benue People Well by gidgiddy: 9:20am On Feb 19
Fineman2:
I really don't like creating threads that will cause unnecessary fight but I've carefully studied and monitored events in Benue for some time.

What baffles me the most sometimes is the negative comments from some Igbos saying Benue people are reaping what they planted during the civil war because they helped the Nigerian government, it is one nonsense story almost every Igbo person knows.

Firstly, During the Biafra war, Benue and the entire middle belt was under the control of the Nigerian government with military administrators fully in charge, so how do you expect Benue people serving in the army not to fight with the central government.

Secondly, did ojukwo consult Benue people before going into war? Did he mention Benue as part of Biafra during his speech?

Lastly, Is General Yakubu Gowon from Benue state? The man that fought against you

The lack of humanity in these people is truly horrifying, the same way they are supporting the massacre of innocent Palestinians in Gaza but they are always quick to report Nigerian military to ICC for trying to weed out IPOB.

During the last election, Benue, plateau and several states in the middle belt supported Mr Obi and the labour party including my family and myself, in Benue APC won with a difference of just 2k votes, maybe through rigging with the help of Akume the current SGF.

We could've supported Tinubu or Atiku, but we didn't because we believe in Obi more than the rest of the candidates.

My Igbos brothers should get that nonsense story off their heads and stop creating more enemies for themselves, you can't be fighting every other tribe and region and then expect them to support you during elections.

IPOB has killed more people in south east than Fulani herdsmen in Benue, it's either they sympathize with Benue people or they keep their mouths shut and avoid such threads completely.

For Benue people, I think they should stop supporting south east thinking they are brothers, they should just remain neutral and stick to middle belt region.

We pray for good leaders that will do things right and change the minds of our people, not tribalistic leaders.

Once again, there's freedom of expression in our constitution, so nobody should get mad at me for speaking my mind.

I also expect them to report this thread, but my message would have been passed by then.

Look at the long write up someone wrote just to talk about Igbos

Ask him if he has ever written anything about all the people being slaughtered in Logo, Guma, Agatu and Oturkpo in Benue by Fulani herdsmen

His problem is Igbos who touched nobody in Benue

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The People Of South East Don't Wish Benue People Well by Zanzibar1: 9:28am On Feb 19
It's time to move past the war

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The People Of South East Don't Wish Benue People Well by BiafranPatriot: 9:40am On Feb 19
Trying to sound informed or exposed? You are such a dufus and a shallow brained mongrel. You bark without BITE. Your growl behind your CAGE and when set free, you become a worthless meowing cat.

Stand firm and stay sharp in your stupidity. You merit it, as a failed miscreant and lowlifer...spits on your cunt face... grin

NextAbuja:
I see you labouring hard n in vain at projecting the grotesque of your hopelessness on me ?! Not today bro, you alone own the core of your existence as spelt out in your comment.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The People Of South East Don't Wish Benue People Well by BiafranPatriot: 9:42am On Feb 19
They wrote about Akpabio and his 'allegedly' ONLY IGBO appointments.

They have written this again...

Expect that of IJAW against IGBOs soon..

Nobody buys their worthless propaganda again..

They are failed entities and worthless miscreants.

gidgiddy:

Look at the long write up someone wrote just to talk about Igbos

Ask him if he has ever written anything about all the people being slaughtered in Logo, Guma, Agatu and Oturkpo in Benue by Fulani herdsmen

His problem is Igbos who touched nobody in Benue

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The People Of South East Don't Wish Benue People Well by History555: 9:58am On Feb 19
benuejosh:
I hate no one. I love everyone. But please, tell the igbos and every person involved to stop the illegal and indiscriminate increase in the price of commodities in the market.

Yoruba man pretending to be from benue. First you blame ortom for the killings. Orton is no longer governor, now you blame enugu and ebonyi. You blame everyone else except fulani. Inferiority complex people

10 Likes

Re: The People Of South East Don't Wish Benue People Well by LordBillionz: 10:10am On Feb 19
Fineman2:

Lastly, Is General Yakubu Gowon from Benue state? The man that fought against you

During the last election, Benue, plateau and several states in the middle belt supported Mr Obi and the labour party including my family and myself, in Benue APC won with a difference of just 2k votes, maybe through rigging with the help of Akume the current SGF.

This could be you creating threads to push negative narrative against Igbos and creating this one to further see to fruition of your intentions.

Igbo don't hate Benue. Stop it already.

You're a suspect.

7 Likes

Re: The People Of South East Don't Wish Benue People Well by faceland: 10:56am On Feb 19
Even their governor say na Benue people inviting Fulani (of cause he claimed Niger Republic to be politically correct).

I know Benue Tiv IDP and they accuse Juku (I don't know if it is the right spelling) for inviting and directing the Fulani to kill mostly women and children in villages.

No need to start blaming SOME online igbo trol in Europe. They usually say it against Plateau (which is correct, and not Benue). Plateau people fought and contributed during the civil war. Even our head of state was a Northern Christian.

So @Fineman2 it is an internal problem okay. Stop looking outward.

1 Like

Re: The People Of South East Don't Wish Benue People Well by Ngozi123(f): 11:02am On Feb 19
Fineman2:

Is it not strange to you that you're complaining about Igbos not sympathising with your plight yet at the same time time complain about us not sympathising with the Palestinians? Has any Palestinian come out and spoken against your people's issues?

Many Igbos have come out to sympathise with your people. Some of those that haven't may have used the war as a reason but if you've studied history, you would understand their point of view.

If a parent tells their child to not put their hand in fire and they do it, there's a 50% chance that parent will admonish the child before helping them.

Please don't hide behind the "we were under the control of the Nigerian government" as an excuse for the atrocities committed in the Biafra War. It doesn't wash and it makes you come across as unsympathetic to what the Biafrans went through, which is ironically what you're accusing the Igbos of doing.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The People Of South East Don't Wish Benue People Well by Ngozi123(f): 11:05am On Feb 19
ValarDoharis:
Did you vote Obi to please the Igbos or you actually believe he is the best among the three leading candidates?

Don't mind him. He doesn't see how backwards this reasoning is. If you are supporting any candidate because of his tribe then you are a fool. This is the kind of mentality that has put all of these terrible Nigerian leaders in power.

7 Likes

Re: The People Of South East Don't Wish Benue People Well by Ngozi123(f): 11:10am On Feb 19
christistruth01:
You forgot to mention that Ojukwu Bombed Makurdi along with Kano and Lagos

Why are you in this thread?

4 Likes

Re: The People Of South East Don't Wish Benue People Well by Ngozi123(f): 11:17am On Feb 19
Objectivist04:
All you wrote here are lies , let me burst them.

I went to benue for the first time as a boy, in ldoma part of benue, prior to that l used to hear about the Biafran war from my parents and others but I never understood what it means nor how the war was fought .
I didn't knew who was Nigeria or Biafra in that war but when I got to benue state, my age mates from that side who were still reveling in the Nigeria victory made me know what actually took place then, they won't size any opportunity to recount to you how Gowon 's superior fire power overcame that of Ojukwu.
These are stories that were passed by their fathers who were mostly ex soldiers, it became a past time mockery for these boys against me as an lgbo boy.

No 2 lie is that you claimed that benue soldiers could not resist joining other soldiers in the war but that is a big lie as most benue foot soldiers in that war were enlisted purposely for the war. There are lots of benue young men who willingly joined the army just to fight biafrans.

Another lie is that IPOB has killed more lgbos than number of benue killed by Fulanis. I put it to you that Fulani has killed more benue indigens n just one year than all the killings in the south east for the past three years . There has never been a mass burial in south east but mass burial is being recorded in benue almost on monthly basis.

You guys are very delusional, Fulanis are slaughtering you with the tacit support of the yorubas but the igbos are your problem.
Go and get sense abeg

There's a clear and conceited effort to put all the blame for the maladministration of the country on the Igbos. It happened before the Biafra War and it is happening now.

My only advice to Ndigbo is to please remain calm and do not engage in any single protest. All they can say right now is that we're making mouth on Social Media. That is it. They have nothing else to say.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The People Of South East Don't Wish Benue People Well by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 11:20am On Feb 19
Fineman2:

Idiots
You left those attacking you to vent on Igbos.
Why didn't Fulani people just mock you instead of leaving you wifeless, husbandless, childless, dispossessed of properties and then IDP campage.

Your house is on fire , fire that was set by others but you cowards are chasing rats .
Face your killers with this energy and you will be free

7 Likes

Re: The People Of South East Don't Wish Benue People Well by Amumaigwe: 11:44am On Feb 19
Fineman2:
Both

When did you start pleasing Igbos and to what end?

5 Likes

Re: The People Of South East Don't Wish Benue People Well by haffaze777(m): 12:01pm On Feb 19
We are still busy celebrating the shalanga senator Nwoye built for usgrin
Re: The People Of South East Don't Wish Benue People Well by Rahkman: 12:16pm On Feb 19
BiafranPatriot:
A THREAD CREATED BY FOOLISH AGBADO PEOPLE.

ALL THAT IS SACROSCANT and FACTUAL IS THAT ....

SOUTHERN UNITY IS DEAD and Emilokan idiots will DIE of hunger...Nonsense angry
the thread stinks of ewedu grin

5 Likes

Re: The People Of South East Don't Wish Benue People Well by Chygoz1994: 12:24pm On Feb 19
Do you know how many igbos that get killed in benue state during the civil war, igbos that managed to escape from the north reaching benue thinking that they have reach home only to be massacred by benue indigines in thousands go and check history Oga

7 Likes

Re: The People Of South East Don't Wish Benue People Well by NigerianAngelo(m): 12:37pm On Feb 19
Fineman2

OP,

I advise you to delete this your foolish thread.

Your thread is one of the reasons why Igbos have not stuck out their nose for you excessively in the past nine years.

Channel this energy towards fulani and seek to achieve an elimination from your land.

Be grateful to Igbos for all they have done for you.

9 Likes

Re: The People Of South East Don't Wish Benue People Well by 9japride(m): 12:44pm On Feb 19
NextAbuja:
Bro i am yet to see an Ipob that is not excessively foolish but there one even beta but if you jam an ipob who is also obidient those ones need to be sent to the guillotine.

[color=#006600][/color]

You just created a nairaland account for propaganda. Why can't you help the Benue people?
Most times I just feel all these senseless posts are created by foreigners especially those of African countries to instigate crises in the country.
The tune in most of their post are very annoying and aim to create hatred.
Please try help the middle belt people to fight the primitive barbarians attacking their communities.
Africa is really the dark continent, full with wicked mindset.

1 Like

Re: The People Of South East Don't Wish Benue People Well by julaion: 12:47pm On Feb 19
EEIA:

your own mama wey been the get hard time to conceive you and your siblings!

the problem was that 100% of your fathers cum used to flow back out of her vagina immediately she gets up after sex.

she had to lie down on her back in one position with pillows under her lower back to lift her pelvis up for 5 days to prevent it and increase the chances of fertilization each time.

didn’t they tell you?

hahaha thank god for telling me what ur mama pass through,them for bring cat make e com slick ur papa cum instead of ejaculating into ur Mother's rotten womb

1 Like

Re: The People Of South East Don't Wish Benue People Well by Iziquiel(m): 1:04pm On Feb 19
Fineman2:
Both
Sharap, you still dey even reply stupid questions. Shebi ur eyes don dey clear small small as you dey read their comments. Many of you voted stupidly based on hearsay without doing proper research. You allowed yourselves to be deceived and even gaslighted to voting for a failure like Obi. Now you don see say him people no send you.

Btw what have successive govts in the State done to curb the herdsmen menace ravaging the State?Let's start from there before begging for sympathy from outsiders that won't change anything.

1 Like

Re: The People Of South East Don't Wish Benue People Well by Hakeem66: 1:04pm On Feb 19
Fineman2:

I'm not Igbo, but let me tell you something. Supporting Peter doesn't mean you're doing Igbos a favor; it's for yourself. So, involving Peter Obi in this is useless but rather portrays immaturity in your thinking. You should have voted Tinubu so that your conscience will be right as things are right now.

5 Likes

Re: The People Of South East Don't Wish Benue People Well by stevonics: 1:04pm On Feb 19
As an Igbo man, I expect middlebelt to fight to keep Igbos in Nigeria. Is a fight to keep a Brother. That is why Gowon rushed to say No Victor No Vanquished. That Statement can't come from someone like Buhari. As for Buhari it is " We Conquered and Won" But Gowon and OBj Took Igbos into the Political leadership of Nigeria immediately post war.
Igbo shares alot in common with the middlebelt.
Do you want the middlebelt to be wiped out if Igbos leave. I feel for them this period because of those that believe in conquer and occupy.

3 Likes

Re: The People Of South East Don't Wish Benue People Well by Igboid: 1:39pm On Feb 19
Many Igbos escaped the pogrom in far North only to be waylaid by Benue people in Makurdi area and butchered.
It's really a pity.
Igbos never wronged Benue people before the war, Benue people only did that to please their Hausa -Fulani masters.
You can imagine the pain of escaping death by whiskers at far North, only be killed at Benue that is just few KMs away from Enugu.

If you were Igbos, would you ever forgive this?

13 Likes

Re: The People Of South East Don't Wish Benue People Well by Killerofpigs: 1:58pm On Feb 19
NEVER!! angry

Igboid:
Many Igbos escaped the pogrom in far North only to be waylaid by Benue people in Makurdi area and butchered.
It's really a pity.
Igbos never wronged Benue people before the war, Benue people only did that to please their Hausa -Fulani masters.
You can imagine the pain of escaping death by whiskers at far North, only be killed at Benue that is just few KMs away from Enugu.

If you were Igbos, would you ever forgive this?

4 Likes

Re: The People Of South East Don't Wish Benue People Well by Penguin2: 2:09pm On Feb 19
Fineman2:

Next election vote Tinubu or Atiku or Sowore or even Buhari.

Nobody is begging you to vote Igbo man.

Every little thing, they start talking about voting an Igbo man in election.

Vote Tinubu and drink water and rest.

By the end of Tinubu’s 8 years, whatever is left of Benue you take am like that.

Rubbish!

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reno Omokri, Tinubu Supporters, 'Alpha Males' Tell Erisco To Jail Chioma (Pix) / Lagos Attains 92% Literacy Rate / Tribute To Emeka Ojukwu - By Yakubu Gowon.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.