Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

The People Of South East Don't Wish Benue People Well - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The People Of South East Don't Wish Benue People Well (2877 Views)

South East Don't Have Any Railway Line And Amaechi Is Connecting Niger ? / Asari Dokubo: "Don't Wish Me Happy Independence Day, I'm Not A Nigerian" / Kenneth Okonkwo: If South-East Don't Vote Buhari, They Will Be In Wilderness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The People Of South East Don't Wish Benue People Well by ValarDoharis: 2:33pm On Feb 19
Voting because of a persons nationality is wrong! During campaign, Obi said you shouldn't vote for him because of his tribe but you did not listen.

You're therefore not Obidient!
Fineman2:
Both

3 Likes

Re: The People Of South East Don't Wish Benue People Well by Roger3D(m): 3:20pm On Feb 19
AustineE1:
Pls Igbo's shouldn't comment in this thread,we know those that created the thread,they are trying to use divide and rule to distract Nigerians from the acute hunger ravaging the land. The contraption called Nigeria is now in great turmoil because of their wrong choices,let them deal with it.
But you ended up commenting. Can't you see the contradiction in your post?

1 Like

Re: The People Of South East Don't Wish Benue People Well by Abagworo(m): 3:33pm On Feb 19
You've been interacting with wrong people.

3 Likes

Re: The People Of South East Don't Wish Benue People Well by SensetionalGoal(m): 4:04pm On Feb 19
Fineman2:
I really don't like creating threads that will cause unnecessary fight but I've carefully studied and monitored events in Benue for some time.

What baffles me the most sometimes is the negative comments from some Igbos saying Benue people are reaping what they planted during the civil war because they helped the Nigerian government, it is one nonsense story almost every Igbo person knows.

Firstly, During the Biafra war, Benue and the entire middle belt was under the control of the Nigerian government with military administrators fully in charge, so how do you expect Benue people serving in the army not to fight with the central government.

Secondly, did ojukwo consult Benue people before going into war? Did he mention Benue as part of Biafra during his speech?

Thirdly, why are they so fixated on Benue than the rest of the middle belt?

Lastly, Is General Yakubu Gowon from Benue state? The man that fought against you

The lack of humanity in these people is truly horrifying, the same way they are supporting the massacre of innocent Palestinians in Gaza but they are always quick to report Nigerian military to ICC for trying to weed out IPOB.

During the last election, Benue, plateau and several states in the middle belt supported Mr Obi and the labour party including my family and myself, in Benue APC won with a difference of just 2k votes, maybe through rigging with the help of Akume the current SGF.

We could've supported Tinubu or Atiku, but we didn't because we believe in Obi more than the rest of the candidates.

My Igbos brothers should get that nonsense story off their heads and stop creating more enemies for themselves, you can't be fighting every other tribe and region and then expect them to support you during elections.

They must learn how to build bridges of love.

IPOB has killed more people in south east than Fulani herdsmen in Benue, it's either they sympathize with Benue people or they keep their mouths shut and avoid such threads completely.

For Benue people, I think they should stop supporting south east thinking they are brothers, they should just remain neutral and stick to middle belt region.

We pray for good leaders that will do things right and change the minds of our people, not tribalistic leaders.

Once again, there's freedom of expression in our constitution, so nobody should get mad at me for speaking my mind.

I also expect them to report this thread, but my message would have been passed by then.

Please leave Benue people alone.

The bolded statement clear show you are not from Benue ,very wicked of you to have made such statement... You are just another cheap lie who were paid to propagate false narratives on nairaland... Hundreds of people have been killed in Benue you here comparing may what ever you serve forgive you.

7 Likes

Re: The People Of South East Don't Wish Benue People Well by arantess: 5:11pm On Feb 19
Fineman2:
I really don't like creating threads that will cause unnecessary fight but I've carefully studied and monitored events in Benue for some time.

What baffles me the most sometimes is the negative comments from some Igbos saying Benue people are reaping what they planted during the civil war because they helped the Nigerian government, it is one nonsense story almost every Igbo person knows.

Firstly, During the Biafra war, Benue and the entire middle belt was under the control of the Nigerian government with military administrators fully in charge, so how do you expect Benue people serving in the army not to fight with the central government.

Secondly, did ojukwo consult Benue people before going into war? Did he mention Benue as part of Biafra during his speech?

Lastly, Is General Yakubu Gowon from Benue state? The man that fought against you

The lack of humanity in these people is truly horrifying, the same way they are supporting the massacre of innocent Palestinians in Gaza but they are always quick to report Nigerian military to ICC for trying to weed out IPOB.

During the last election, Benue, plateau and several states in the middle belt supported Mr Obi and the labour party including my family and myself, in Benue APC won with a difference of just 2k votes, maybe through rigging with the help of Akume the current SGF.

We could've supported Tinubu or Atiku, but we didn't because we believe in Obi more than the rest of the candidates.

My Igbos brothers should get that nonsense story off their heads and stop creating more enemies for themselves, you can't be fighting every other tribe and region and then expect them to support you during elections.

IPOB has killed more people in south east than Fulani herdsmen in Benue, it's either they sympathize with Benue people or they keep their mouths shut and avoid such threads completely.

For Benue people, I think they should stop supporting south east thinking they are brothers, they should just remain neutral and stick to middle belt region.

We pray for good leaders that will do things right and change the minds of our people, not tribalistic leaders.

Once again, there's freedom of expression in our constitution, so nobody should get mad at me for speaking my mind.

I also expect them to report this thread, but my message would have been passed by then.

Seun
Mynd44
Fergie001
Dominique
Nlfpmod

Rule 2 broken...

This is a provocative thread aimed at people of south east.

Kindly ban this clown before people start returning his hatred and melt down this place

8 Likes

Re: The People Of South East Don't Wish Benue People Well by MiracleMe7: 5:11pm On Feb 19
Op, so of all the killing in Benue State by the fulani heads men, Igbo's is your nightmare? You must be as useless as your fada. How many write-up have you made against the injustice and killings happening in Benue state by the fulanis? This is to show how hatred you people have against the Igbos. Someone that his house is on fire do not pursue rat outside. I am not Igbo, however I love Igbo people. They are best tribe in Nigeria. Very industrious people. Igbos get balls! You can never compare Igbo people with Benue. It's just like comparing Atlantic Ocean to River benue. Stay there and be talking trash! Very soon the entire benue will be wipe out by the fulanis. F**list man

6 Likes

Re: The People Of South East Don't Wish Benue People Well by arantess: 5:12pm On Feb 19
Balkan:
This op sounds like a drowning man. Benue people are ode. Whether you like it or not understand that igbos are not your problem. Please enjoy your one Nigeria. Also be rest assured that we dont care about you because you guys lack wisdom

I have just gone through your post and found out that
All you post is about isreal bombing gaza. I have never seen anywher you complained how your people are beeing skaughtered everyday. I bet you that you did not votr peter Obi. You lied
Kindly use the report button
Re: The People Of South East Don't Wish Benue People Well by arantess: 5:12pm On Feb 19
BiafranPatriot:
A THREAD CREATED BY FOOLISH AGBADO PEOPLE.

ALL THAT IS SACROSCANT and FACTUAL IS THAT ....

SOUTHERN UNITY IS DEAD and Emilokan idiots will DIE of hunger...Nonsense angry
Kindly use the report button.
Re: The People Of South East Don't Wish Benue People Well by Morbeta11(m): 5:15pm On Feb 19
benuejosh:
We wish them well and also wish them what they wish for others.

This one still dey......hmmmmmm

3 Likes

Re: The People Of South East Don't Wish Benue People Well by MiracleMe7: 5:16pm On Feb 19
Op, so of all the keeling in Benue State by the fulanee men, Ibo's is your nightmare? You must be as usele*s as your fada. How many write-up have you made against the injustice and keelings happening in Benue state by the fulanees? This is to show how hatred you people have against the Ibos. Someone that his house is on fire do not pursue rat outside. I am not Ibo, however I love Ibo people. They are the best triib in Nigeria. Very industrious people. Ibos get balls! You can never compare Ibo people with Belue. It's just like comparing Atlantic Ocean to River benue. Stay there and be talking trash! Very soon the entire benue will be wipe out by the fulanis. F**lish man!

1 Like

Re: The People Of South East Don't Wish Benue People Well by mightyhazel: 5:39pm On Feb 19
Omeenka the nairaland orphan .. grin

2 Likes

Re: The People Of South East Don't Wish Benue People Well by christistruth01: 6:19pm On Feb 19
BiafranPatriot:
He bombed all those places because you were PAMPERING and SAVING citizens of SE, abi?

You know why i love what is happening now...

You will SELF DESTRUCT and NOBODY will entertain your worthless rants again.

Nonsense...

Your Self destruction is your own property keep it too yourself

It is what you wish yourself
Re: The People Of South East Don't Wish Benue People Well by christistruth01: 6:21pm On Feb 19
Ngozi123:

Why are you in this thread?

I wanted to see if it was the same People wishing the SW evil

to the extent of trying to destroy Lagos during Endsars
Re: The People Of South East Don't Wish Benue People Well by Ofodirinwa: 6:26pm On Feb 19
Fineman2:

This is why I'm not pro-Fulani
Re: The People Of South East Don't Wish Benue People Well by Ngozi123(f): 6:52pm On Feb 19
christistruth01:

I wanted to see if it was the same People wishing the SW evil

to the extent of trying to destroy Lagos during Endsars

Imagine calling yourself a Christian and typing out this rubbish. What did Igbo people have to do with End Sars?

Are they also to blame for the Israel/Palestine conflict? For hunger and famine in the world too? shocked

2 Likes

Re: The People Of South East Don't Wish Benue People Well by 2elliot: 7:19pm On Feb 19
Fineman2:

Idiot
Re: The People Of South East Don't Wish Benue People Well by 2elliot: 7:22pm On Feb 19
benuejosh:
i wish you IPOB,ESN,UGM... and anything you guys wish for others.
Disgusted waste of menses. Fucking retard.

2 Likes

Re: The People Of South East Don't Wish Benue People Well by christistruth01: 8:34pm On Feb 19
Ngozi123:

Imagine calling yourself a Christian and typing out this rubbish. What did Igbo people have to do with End Sars?

Are they also to blame for the Israel/Palestine conflict? For hunger and famine in the world too? shocked

I never mentioned any Tribe

Aren’t those who called Nigerians Zoo Animals for years also Christians?
Re: The People Of South East Don't Wish Benue People Well by jude79(m): 8:43pm On Feb 19
People responding to o this op thought he is from benue, check his post very well, find a fullani man's and Yoruba Muslim handle, and compare, you'll notice the pattern support and ideology is the same, sounds like a devout Catholic that owns no chaplet
Re: The People Of South East Don't Wish Benue People Well by Ngozi123(f): 8:48pm On Feb 19
christistruth01:

I never mentioned any Tribe

Aren’t those who called Nigerians Zoo Animals for years also Christians?

What is the correlation between the two? Are you saying that you're the same as IPOB?
Re: The People Of South East Don't Wish Benue People Well by Gajagojo: 8:52pm On Feb 19
UncleAyo:

Don't blame them or fight with them. Just try and understand that it is beyond their control. Whether you vote for their candidate or you did not even vote at all, they will still mock you. And celebrate your misfortunes.

The word Schadenfreude means the experience of pleasure, joy, or self-satisfaction that comes from learning of or witnessing the troubles, failures, pain, or humiliation of another. The Schadenfreude by this group result from their lack of empathy, which is one of the symptoms of the narcissistic personality disorder, a mental health condition very common among their group.

Symptoms of narcissistic personality disorder. From Mayo Clinic.

People with the disorder can:

- Have an unreasonably high sense of self-importance and require constant, excessive admiration.
- Feel that they deserve privileges and special treatment.
- Expect to be recognized as superior even without achievements.
- Make achievements and talents seem bigger than they are.
- Be preoccupied with fantasies about success, power, brilliance, beauty or the perfect mate.
- Believe they are superior to others and can only spend time with or be understood by equally special people.
- Be critical of and look down on people they feel are not important.
- Expect special favors and expect other people to do what they want without questioning them.
- Take advantage of others to get what they want.
- Have an inability or unwillingness to recognize the needs and feelings of others.
- Be envious of others and believe others envy them.
- Behave in an arrogant way, brag a lot and come across as conceited.
- Insist on having the best of everything — for instance, the best car or office.
- Being overly boastful, exaggerating one’s own achievements
- Pretending to be superior to others
- Lack of empathy for others
- Looking down on others as inferior
- Monopolising conversations
- Easily disappointed when expected importance is not given
- Always craves for “the best” in everything
- Has a very fragile self-esteem

At the same time, people with narcissistic personality disorder have trouble handling anything they view as criticism. They can:

- Become impatient or angry when they don't receive special recognition or treatment.
- Have major problems interacting with others and easily feel slighted.
- React with rage or contempt and try to belittle other people to make themselves appear superior.
- Have difficulty managing their emotions and behavior.
- Experience major problems dealing with stress and adapting to change.
- Withdraw from or avoid situations in which they might fail.
- Feel depressed and moody because they fall short of perfection.
- Have secret feelings of insecurity, shame, humiliation and fear of being exposed as a failure.

Schadenfreude: A. is a combination of the German nouns Schaden, meaning "damage" or "harm," and Freude, meaning "joy." So it makes sense that schadenfreude means joy over some harm or misfortune suffered by another.
B. A feeling of pleasure or satisfaction when something bad happens to someone else.

Their typical response in any disagreement is
I GET MONEY PASS YOU or some variation of that statement
It comes from a place of profound inferiority complex

But that is how they relate even among themselves.

1 Like

Re: The People Of South East Don't Wish Benue People Well by christistruth01: 11:09pm On Feb 19
Ngozi123:

What is the correlation between the two? Are you saying that you're the same as IPOB?

So you are now saying that both are one and the same?
Re: The People Of South East Don't Wish Benue People Well by christistruth01: 9:18am On Feb 20
Ngozi123:

The Bible I know doesn't permit any Human being to be called Zoo Animals

But those who are calling Nigerians Zoo Animals for years have Christian Names and come from areas that claim to be Christians
Re: The People Of South East Don't Wish Benue People Well by Ngozi123(f): 10:27am On Feb 20
christistruth01:

So you are now saying that both are one and the same?

No, you are. You're comparing yourself to IPOB, meaning that you're one and the same.
Re: The People Of South East Don't Wish Benue People Well by Ngozi123(f): 10:28am On Feb 20
christistruth01:

The Bible I know doesn't permit any Human being to be called Zoo Animals

But those who are calling Nigerians Zoo Animals for years have Christian Names and come from areas that claim to be Christians

The Bible I know doesn't permit people to drip poison into others' ears but here you are... undecided
Re: The People Of South East Don't Wish Benue People Well by christistruth01: 1:40pm On Feb 20
Ngozi123:

The Bible I know doesn't permit people to drip poison into others' ears but here you are... undecided

We are not the ones spending years calling people Zoo Animals
Re: The People Of South East Don't Wish Benue People Well by Idiko1: 2:27pm On Feb 20
Fineman2:

You seriously deserved to be abused especially being an ill-informed Nigerian. Why would Ojukwu consult people who have already killed Ndigbo and Easterners during the pogrom in northern region of Nigeria? One of the reasons which spurred the January 15,1966 Coup was political riot of 1964 in Middlebelt of Nigeria dubbed TIV riot. Most active actors in the massacre of Ndigbo and Easterners in 1966 hailed from Benue/Plateau axis.

3 Likes

Re: The People Of South East Don't Wish Benue People Well by MiracleMe7: 7:36am On Mar 22
Fineman2:

https://saharareporters.com/ ⬅️ This idi@t will never see this ethnic cleansing Fulani herdsmen are perpetuating in Benue State, however Igbo's is his nightmare. B@gger

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jonathan To Meet Obama In April / Impeachment - Bankole Begs Jonathan, Mark / Nigerian-American Gets Genius Grant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.