Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,057 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Judge Finds Out His Children Aren't His After 51 Years Of Marriage (video) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Judge Finds Out His Children Aren't His After 51 Years Of Marriage (video) (48546 Views)

Man Files For Divorce As DNA Reveals His 'lookalike' Children Aren't His (photo) / Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat / Man Discovers His 4 Children Aren't His Via Compulsory DNA Test At US Embassy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Judge Finds Out His Children Aren't His After 51 Years Of Marriage (video) by Omalicious1: 6:01pm On Feb 19
Gistmedia10:
In a surprising turn of events, a prominent figure in the legal system has been rocked by a shocking revelation in his family life. After 51 years of marriage, he learned through DNA results that his children aren't biologically his own, throwing everything he thought he knew into doubt.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJjD-NTyhro

You have been scammed

“I wish I could get all my money back” – Aged man heartbroken as he finds out none of his children belongs to him after 51 years (Video)

In his words, “I have been married for 51 years, got two sons; 42 and 40 and I’m still supporting them. They did a test to find out if they got a kidney good enough for my brother and found out something interesting, they ain’t my kids; they’re somebody else’s”.

1 Like

Re: Judge Finds Out His Children Aren't His After 51 Years Of Marriage (video) by JasperVII(m): 6:04pm On Feb 19
Winterhaven:
Men love cheating on their wives, but they go crazy when their wives cheat on them. They don't know karma is a bitch
You should be counted as livestock in the next population census.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Judge Finds Out His Children Aren't His After 51 Years Of Marriage (video) by PlusVibez(m): 6:04pm On Feb 19
Men love cheating on their wives, but they go crazy when their wives cheat on them. They don't know karma is a bitch[/quote]

🖕

This is the most dumb, stupidiest comments coming from the most biggest f*ol, id*otic, brain dama*ged person I have ever come across. May this fortune that happened to this man fall on you in hundreds fold. Ba*stars. Ekwensu

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Judge Finds Out His Children Aren't His After 51 Years Of Marriage (video) by abba190: 6:07pm On Feb 19
some people are just dumb i swear, how can a man live with children for over 20years without knowing they are his? genetics is not lie, u dont need any dna test to know your children, if you tell my father that im not his son he will not believe, because we have a lots in common. if a child is yours u must know, your child must carry something of yours

1 Like

Re: Judge Finds Out His Children Aren't His After 51 Years Of Marriage (video) by Eriokanmi: 6:07pm On Feb 19
Anguldi:
Nigerian women have corrupted his wife embarassed

Cheating b like 5&6
If you're a Nigerian, born of a Nigerian woman and you're saying this, seek forgiveness from God. Many ignorant guys here don't know once they abuse Nigerian women, their mums aren't left out. Stop this pls. Men and women cheating isn't peurlar to a particular tribe or country. It's a practice globally. We hear of similar stories overseas on a regular basis.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Judge Finds Out His Children Aren't His After 51 Years Of Marriage (video) by oluwafemim(m): 6:08pm On Feb 19
Winterhaven:
Men love cheating on their wives, but they go crazy when their wives cheat on them. They don't know karma is a bitch
Obviously you’re a CHEATER.

2 Likes

Re: Judge Finds Out His Children Aren't His After 51 Years Of Marriage (video) by Akalia(m): 6:09pm On Feb 19
Beverlyjean:

A man cheating is different from a woman cheating... the consequences are different...stop saying crap
Baby how are the consequences different?
Re: Judge Finds Out His Children Aren't His After 51 Years Of Marriage (video) by relaxandsmile: 6:09pm On Feb 19
Winterhaven:
But a man can not give you another woman's child. The 'cheating' hits differently.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Judge Finds Out His Children Aren't His After 51 Years Of Marriage (video) by Konquest: 6:12pm On Feb 19
Gistmedia10:
In a surprising turn of events, a prominent figure in the legal system has been rocked by a shocking revelation in his family life. After 51 years of marriage, he learned through DNA results that his children aren't biologically his own, throwing everything he thought he knew into doubt.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJjD-NTyhro

“I wish I could get all my money back” – Aged man heartbroken as he finds out none of his children belongs to him after 51 years (Video)

In his words, “I have been married for 51 years, got two sons; 42 and 40 and I’m still supporting them. They did a test to find out if they got a kidney good enough for my brother and found out something interesting, they ain’t my kids; they’re somebody else’s”.
Re: Judge Finds Out His Children Aren't His After 51 Years Of Marriage (video) by Double0h7(f): 6:12pm On Feb 19
An old white man judge, I wonder how many innocent people he sent to jail, their karma has come back to haunt him.

He was shooting blanks for 10 years in to their marriage and his wife tested her fertility outside and it turns out it wasn’t hers but his fertility that was causing it.

Being old school, he probably refused to get fertility tested and kept his head in the sand when his boys looked nothing like him.

I’m only victim blaming this time because old white judges have a lot of blood on their hands.
Re: Judge Finds Out His Children Aren't His After 51 Years Of Marriage (video) by pocohantas(f): 6:16pm On Feb 19
She isn't Nigerian.

It happened or started 51years ago in the "women of old" generation.

He can sue his wife and start another family. Men carry marry at 500yrs.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Judge Finds Out His Children Aren't His After 51 Years Of Marriage (video) by slimmax: 6:20pm On Feb 19
Winterhaven:

If you are a guy, you are a disgrace to dickhood. Wait until e happen to you then you go know the meaning of S.H.O.C.K
Re: Judge Finds Out His Children Aren't His After 51 Years Of Marriage (video) by Kobojunkie: 6:20pm On Feb 19
Winterhaven:
Men love cheating on their wives, but they go crazy when their wives cheat on them.
You nailed THIS PART! grin
Re: Judge Finds Out His Children Aren't His After 51 Years Of Marriage (video) by Customised3(f): 6:20pm On Feb 19
Hmmm
Re: Judge Finds Out His Children Aren't His After 51 Years Of Marriage (video) by luminouz(m): 6:27pm On Feb 19
Winterhaven:
There is a difference you mumu. Men cheat but don't bring bastards home to foster on their wives as theirs, do they?

Women cheat, get pregnant, make the husband cater for kids that ain't theirs.

So, if you don't want Ogun to kee you... Which one is worse?
Re: Judge Finds Out His Children Aren't His After 51 Years Of Marriage (video) by LilMissFavvy(f): 6:28pm On Feb 19
So why is he telling the world about it? What if both children decide to drop his name and cut links with him as father? A child who makes attempt to donate a kidney might even be better than the biological child you may have had.
Re: Judge Finds Out His Children Aren't His After 51 Years Of Marriage (video) by 1972xy: 6:29pm On Feb 19
He shouldn't be heart broken. The children know no other father except him. Why worried?
If they can decide to donate kidney to his brother why is he depressed ?
Re: Judge Finds Out His Children Aren't His After 51 Years Of Marriage (video) by whirlout: 6:32pm On Feb 19
Winterhaven:

Just listen to this fool with a pea size brain. What is the story about and what are you talking about? The Lady had another man's children and deceived the husband to believe they were his, can a man do the same to a woman? Reason before u talk.
Re: Judge Finds Out His Children Aren't His After 51 Years Of Marriage (video) by frankson1(m): 6:34pm On Feb 19
LilMissFavvy:
So why is he telling the world about it? What if both children decide to drop his name and cut links with him as father? A child who makes attempt to donate a kidney might even be better than the biological child you may have had.

Did you read the part where it's stated that the Judge still supports them and I guess you'd know what will happen if and when they cut ties with him and they can't be dumb to try that.

1 Like

Re: Judge Finds Out His Children Aren't His After 51 Years Of Marriage (video) by ShoeGetSize: 6:36pm On Feb 19
A 31 year old agbaya wey no get University degree no suppose open mouth yakata like basket

Winterhaven:
Re: Judge Finds Out His Children Aren't His After 51 Years Of Marriage (video) by mariahAngel(f): 6:38pm On Feb 19
This is a very wicked thing for a woman to do to her own children.

The truth almost always comes out eventually, and the children involved will become unsettled, feeling rejected, and not knowing their root.
They end up hating their mother.

1 Like

Re: Judge Finds Out His Children Aren't His After 51 Years Of Marriage (video) by Akanoaaa(m): 6:41pm On Feb 19
Winterhaven:

This is most senseless comment I ever read on nairaland. People like you no suppose dey live among human. No sense nothing, they will just open mouth taaaaaa like tap water.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Judge Finds Out His Children Aren't His After 51 Years Of Marriage (video) by smasher1(m): 6:43pm On Feb 19
G00dharddick:
He is a very foolish judge!

How can you be living with a woman who gave birth to kids you know are acting indifferent from you? What a foolish man!

Men, do DNA test on all your kids

If you don't do a DNA test, how can you know that your kids are acting different from you. In this case, those boys would likely behave like him as they knew him for long and were close to him. Let's just pray we are not cheated on by our wives.

1 Like

Re: Judge Finds Out His Children Aren't His After 51 Years Of Marriage (video) by PoliteActivist: 6:46pm On Feb 19
Swagt101:
Damn cry

Can't they make DNA compulsory at birth to avoid these kinda scenarios, if not for the kidney needed this will remain unknown to the poor man...... imagine 51 years oo shocked

Many people are walking around whose families are not their biological families
I read of a woman who found out her grandfather was fathered by a neighbor!

1 Like

Re: Judge Finds Out His Children Aren't His After 51 Years Of Marriage (video) by wrongnumber: 6:46pm On Feb 19
Winterhaven:

The most fooolish comment on nairaland yet.
Re: Judge Finds Out His Children Aren't His After 51 Years Of Marriage (video) by izibili44: 6:50pm On Feb 19
Confirm
Osashalom:

It is now very clear that your medication is not working at all, you are just too sick to reason not to talk of making reasonable comment.
Where have you see men give women children that were not theirs? A suddenly discovered he had been played for 51years and you are here talking out of point

1 Like

Re: Judge Finds Out His Children Aren't His After 51 Years Of Marriage (video) by Faposky95: 7:05pm On Feb 19
Winterhaven:

The colour of the crux of where you're talking from is pitch.......
Is it the love of cheating or the cradle of cheating.......
Choose
Hope you're no dame.......
Re: Judge Finds Out His Children Aren't His After 51 Years Of Marriage (video) by broadman20: 7:05pm On Feb 19
Winterhaven:

If you sleep with another man no wahala but given your husband the children of another man to father!

You are wickedness PERSONIFIED.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Judge Finds Out His Children Aren't His After 51 Years Of Marriage (video) by greypencils: 7:06pm On Feb 19
The man is strong. I don't understand women at all. You are married yet you still Bleep around till the point of getting pregnant for another man. You now keep that secret for 51 years. If you ask the foolish old woman now she still would NEVER accept responsibility for her actions. It is always the man's fault. I don't understand women at all.

1 Like

Re: Judge Finds Out His Children Aren't His After 51 Years Of Marriage (video) by Kobojunkie: 7:08pm On Feb 19
greypencils:
The man is strong. I don't understand women at all. You are married yet you still Bleep around till the point of getting pregnant for another man. You now keep that secret for 51 years. If you ask the foolish old woman now she still would NEVER accept responsibility for her actions. It is always the man's fault. I don't understand women at all.
Men do similar though (married to the point of getting another woman pregnant for them). So it is hard for someone like me on the outside to pity one gender over the other. I don't know this particular man's history with his wife so I can't judge the situation — I don't know if he has children outside of the marriage— so I can't comment on the actions of his wife in this. lipsrsealed
Re: Judge Finds Out His Children Aren't His After 51 Years Of Marriage (video) by advanceDNA: 7:09pm On Feb 19
JasperVII:

You should be counted as livestock in the next population census.

U are wicked... grin grin
Re: Judge Finds Out His Children Aren't His After 51 Years Of Marriage (video) by greypencils: 7:16pm On Feb 19
Kobojunkie:
Men do similar though (married to the point of getting another woman pregnant for them). So it is hard for someone like me on the outside to pity one gender over the other. I don't know this particular man's history with his wife so I can't judge the situation — I don't know if he has children outside of the marriage— so I can't comment on the actions of his wife in this. lipsrsealed
Madame, it's cool to be feminist and all that. That's your shit. Matters like this, put your feminism aside first and think of the victim. Ok? If it was a woman that happened to discover her husband has a bastard after 51 years of marriage,I'll think of her too as a victim and show her compassion. And that is being more than fair because you can't even compare the two scenarios. They are not similar. You are talking about a man who has been paying bills for 51 years and supposedly fathering a generation of children and grandchildren only to find out they are not his. Come on! That's incomparable. That's fucking wickedness. A woman can always seek succour in her children if she finds out her husband is a cheat. Who does this man run to for succour? Times like this, you put feminism aside and be human.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nine Nurses In The Same Labour Unit All Pregnant At Same Time In Maine Hospital / What Comes With Marrying The Breadwinner Of A Family? / Seven Major Causes Of Divorce In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.