Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,354 members, 7,815,750 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

Judge Finds Out His Children Aren't His After 51 Years Of Marriage (video) - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Judge Finds Out His Children Aren't His After 51 Years Of Marriage (video) (48542 Views)

Man Files For Divorce As DNA Reveals His 'lookalike' Children Aren't His (photo) / Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat / Man Discovers His 4 Children Aren't His Via Compulsory DNA Test At US Embassy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Judge Finds Out His Children Aren't His After 51 Years Of Marriage (video) by Banhammy717: 10:12pm On Feb 19
Who is the real father of Tiwa Savage's son?
Re: Judge Finds Out His Children Aren't His After 51 Years Of Marriage (video) by Beautifulday: 10:18pm On Feb 19
Winterhaven:
Men love cheating on their wives, but they go crazy when their wives cheat on them. They don't know karma is a bitch

Please shut up.

Do men give their children to women as the children of the women?

If you want to cheat. Don't you have common sense to not get pregnant?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Judge Finds Out His Children Aren't His After 51 Years Of Marriage (video) by Abimbola29(m): 10:20pm On Feb 19
Winterhaven:
Men love cheating on their wives, but they go crazy when their wives cheat on them. They don't know karma is a bitch
Ask your self shey na talk you dey talk so?
Re: Judge Finds Out His Children Aren't His After 51 Years Of Marriage (video) by Franking: 10:34pm On Feb 19
Winterhaven:

What a foolish thing to say. Is this about cheating? She could have cheated in peace without gifting the man someone else's kids.
Re: Judge Finds Out His Children Aren't His After 51 Years Of Marriage (video) by bellotaofeek: 10:48pm On Feb 19
Winterhaven:
Karma is not the only bitch here tongue
Re: Judge Finds Out His Children Aren't His After 51 Years Of Marriage (video) by naija4life247: 11:26pm On Feb 19
Winterhaven:

This one needs mental evaluation
Re: Judge Finds Out His Children Aren't His After 51 Years Of Marriage (video) by godofuck231: 11:30pm On Feb 19
Father abraham , na only one sin you been want sacrifice to God, well God, I get 5
Re: Judge Finds Out His Children Aren't His After 51 Years Of Marriage (video) by FIRDAUS3(m): 11:59pm On Feb 19
Winterhaven:

Are you stupid or what? You literally called this a karma undecided
Re: Judge Finds Out His Children Aren't His After 51 Years Of Marriage (video) by Fulaniguy01: 12:38am On Feb 20
51 yrs no b beans ooo
Re: Judge Finds Out His Children Aren't His After 51 Years Of Marriage (video) by loswhite(m): 3:29am On Feb 20
Winterhaven:
Shut up idiot

1 Like

Re: Judge Finds Out His Children Aren't His After 51 Years Of Marriage (video) by Originalsly: 4:17am On Feb 20
G00dharddick:

He is a very foolish judge!

How can you be living with a woman who gave birth to kids you know are acting indifferent from you? What a foolish man!

Men, do DNA test on all your kids

You ... should never ever think of ... let alone call someone foolish. I have never ever heard nor heard of anyone make such a dumb statement ... not even comedians making it as a joke. If a man's kids aren't acting like him then he should know they are not his. Do you act like your father? If yes ... the end is near... if not... then maybe you need to do a DNA test .

@ topic ... happens all the time... worldwide ... regardless of status. I'm just reading comments ... how most are calm .... inferiority complex working overtime ... no one dare to condemn an assumed White woman .. but if the wife were Black ... and Nigerian? ... Lord have mercy.
Re: Judge Finds Out His Children Aren't His After 51 Years Of Marriage (video) by 43Ronin: 4:27am On Feb 20
Men do not trust anyone, do a DNA test. Except the child na ur carbon copy. Wetin go pain you no be the cheating, but the resources spent raising anoda perso pikin.
Re: Judge Finds Out His Children Aren't His After 51 Years Of Marriage (video) by mechanics(m): 4:32am On Feb 20
Eyah, this is heartbreaking.
Re: Judge Finds Out His Children Aren't His After 51 Years Of Marriage (video) by nosa2ekundayo: 5:07am On Feb 20
Winterhaven:

This case Is different naw... One can cheat without transferring another man's child to one's husband naw...
I condemn cheating in all aspect.
Re: Judge Finds Out His Children Aren't His After 51 Years Of Marriage (video) by HRMK: 5:15am On Feb 20
hmmmmmm....this is very serious!he should have noticed this long time ago!they got married 51yrs ago and the first child is 42!it means 9yrs interval!the woman was tired of waiting and had to arrange for another way for getting pregnant!!
Re: Judge Finds Out His Children Aren't His After 51 Years Of Marriage (video) by Tooreda: 5:22am On Feb 20
Winterhaven:

What's the sense in this? Did you even read the content?
Re: Judge Finds Out His Children Aren't His After 51 Years Of Marriage (video) by Russianlord101(m): 5:53am On Feb 20
Winterhaven:

Chai you are stupid beyond repair
Re: Judge Finds Out His Children Aren't His After 51 Years Of Marriage (video) by Teymanhenry(f): 6:12am On Feb 20
Winterhaven:

Nah this ain't Karma, this an evil act even the devil wouldn't do to a man. 51 years?
Re: Judge Finds Out His Children Aren't His After 51 Years Of Marriage (video) by Antoeni(m): 6:26am On Feb 20
Women are Satanic
Re: Judge Finds Out His Children Aren't His After 51 Years Of Marriage (video) by sukkot: 6:34am On Feb 20
AngelicBeing:
cc: sukkot, come and see your British friend, the one that bought a house at Banana island and another one at Eko Atlantic oo, next news jare shocked
πŸ‘€πŸ˜† nna mehnnnn dem do that man strong thing like banky Wellington

1 Like

Re: Judge Finds Out His Children Aren't His After 51 Years Of Marriage (video) by BBIA: 6:36am On Feb 20
SapaProMax:
More and more, I'm fearing this thing called marriage.

The devil has breast and big yansh. I'm sure of it.
I am very sure too
Re: Judge Finds Out His Children Aren't His After 51 Years Of Marriage (video) by BBIA: 6:37am On Feb 20
Swagt101:
Damn cry

Can't they make DNA compulsory at birth to avoid these kinda scenarios, if not for the kidney needed this will remain unknown to the poor man...... imagine 51 years oo shocked
whether my wife is a saint if at all i end up getting married. I d still do DNA test for all my kids.

you can’t trust that gender.

1 Like

Re: Judge Finds Out His Children Aren't His After 51 Years Of Marriage (video) by AngelicBeing: 7:26am On Feb 20
sukkot:
πŸ‘€πŸ˜† nna mehnnnn dem do that man strong thing like banky Wellington
sad

Re: Judge Finds Out His Children Aren't His After 51 Years Of Marriage (video) by sukkot: 7:32am On Feb 20
AngelicBeing:
sad
51 years bro. Lmao πŸ™†πŸ½β€β™‚οΈπŸ™†πŸ½β€β™‚οΈπŸ™†πŸ½β€β™‚οΈπŸ™†πŸ½β€β™‚οΈ419
Re: Judge Finds Out His Children Aren't His After 51 Years Of Marriage (video) by G00dharddick: 8:56am On Feb 20
Originalsly:

You ... should never ever think of ... let alone call someone foolish. I have never ever heard nor heard of anyone make such a dumb statement ... not even comedians making it as a joke. If a man's kids aren'ta ting like him then he should know they are not his. Do you act like your father? If yes ... the end is near... if not... then maybe you need to do a DNA test .

@ topic ... happens all the time... worldwide ... regardless of status. I'm just reading comments ... how most are calm .... inferiority complex working overtime ... no one dare to condemn an assumed White woman .. but if the wife were Black ... and Nigerian? ... Lord have mercy.

So you won't know your seed if you see him or her?

You are 🀑.

No quote me again
Re: Judge Finds Out His Children Aren't His After 51 Years Of Marriage (video) by TheMostComplex1: 9:37am On Feb 20
Osashalom:

It is now very clear that your medication is not working at all, you are just too sick to reason not to talk of making reasonable comment.
Where have you see men give women children that were not theirs? A man suddenly discovered he had been played for 51years and you are here talking out of point

Is it not a man that impregnated the woman in her husband's home or as a married woman?
Re: Judge Finds Out His Children Aren't His After 51 Years Of Marriage (video) by AngelicBeing: 11:10am On Feb 20
sukkot:
51 years bro. Lmao πŸ™†πŸ½β€β™‚οΈπŸ™†πŸ½β€β™‚οΈπŸ™†πŸ½β€β™‚οΈπŸ™†πŸ½β€β™‚οΈ419
Chai cheesy
Re: Judge Finds Out His Children Aren't His After 51 Years Of Marriage (video) by Pet1122: 2:34pm On Feb 20
Wasted sperm is what you are
Winterhaven:
Re: Judge Finds Out His Children Aren't His After 51 Years Of Marriage (video) by Exceed15: 3:05pm On Feb 20
Fear woman. Again don't forget this : don't over do anything for them because they will forget.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Married His Secondary School Classmate (See Photos) / Nine Nurses In The Same Labour Unit All Pregnant At Same Time In Maine Hospital / What Comes With Marrying The Breadwinner Of A Family?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.